Introducing Shawna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I unstrap the spreader bar from Shawna's knees, leaving only her upper thighs bound to the table. Her legs immediately slam shut, crashing against Paige's head and clamping it in place. It might hold Paige's head still, but it can't still Paige's tongue. That keeps on teasing Shawna mercilessly. And knowing Paige, and Paige's inner imp, it might well have Paige's tongue working a little more eagerly.

Finally, I untie Shawna's thighs. It leaves her free to thrash around the table as now only her hands keep her lying there. Immediately Shawna's hips fly around wildly, tossing every-which-way in an attempt to free her pussy from Paige's tongue. But with Shawna's thighs clamped onto Paige's head, Shawna's hips simply take Paige and her tongue right along for the ride. Her hips buck up and down, too.

Finally, I tell Paige "that's enough pussy for your greedy little whore tongue!"

Paige quickly stops. A second or two later Shawna's thighs loosen their grip and she lifts her head up.

Shawn squirms for several long seconds, even after Paige stops. Then she slowly stills. She lies on the table, sweaty and flush, panting hard and moaning out her utter frustration.

With Sophie's help, I grab Shawna by the shoulders. I pull her along the table, sliding her up until I can sit her up while slipping her hands under the end of the table. It keeps her hands cuffed behind her, and useless to her, while freeing her from the table.

I don't give the panting girl even a moment to pull herself together. I snap harshly for her to quit wasting my time and get off the table. Then I have her kneel down. It's her first time kneeling, so I use my crop to nudge her into a proper pose.

With her hands cuffed behind her back, Shawna kneels with her knees spread their widest, and her feet the same distance apart. Then she sits back putting her bottom over her heels. The hardest part for Shawna is keeping her back up straight. Her body is tired and overly-aroused. She only wants to relax into a heap and masturbate, not to kneel like a good girl.

I have Shawna kneeling close in front of Natalie, too. Shawna's eyes are definitely glassy now, but not so unfocused that she doesn't notice that her eyes are even with, and less than a foot from, Natalie's bush. She did say she'd watch! I'm giving her a good view!

Now that Natalie is fully naked, the curvy figure of her body really shows. She might be in her 40s, but her body is in very good shape. There's a defined curve to her waist. And her hips are just as curvy, barely managing to hide her hip bones. Her stomach is flat. Her skin, lightly bronzed from the sun, still has youthful taut elasticity as well.

Natalie has a full bush of dark blond-light brown curls. Unlike Shawna's bush, Natalie's is only marginally trimmed. The lines aren't straight. But she's shaven the creases of her thighs, trimming that bush on to only her pubes. It's a bush of long, wavy, tangled hairs that looks dense and furry. And it flows down, between her thighs.

There it covers a pair of long, narrow, lips that almost fully meet. They leave a fine line of a slit between then, a little pinkness showing amid her blond curls. Natalie's mound is puffy as well, jutting down into a pronounced curve that makes her slit look longer, and look to turn upward into her pubes.

"See how wet that skank pit is?" I point at Natalie's pussy while speaking to Shawna. She won't be able to miss the wetness. It's long ago wept out through her slit. By now, most of the fur between Natalie's thighs is so wet it's about to drip. Plus there's Natalie's scent. It's not a strong scent, but it's pronounced enough that Shawna can whiff Natalie's muskiness. And she can see the glimmer of honey glistening in the light along Natalie's slit.

"Bitch, tell your little girl why that skank pit is so hot right now."

Natalie cringes hard. Her voice lowers a bit as she blushes with embarrassment. "My pussy got hot the instant Miss Rodgers pulled my pants down. It happens to me whenever Miss Rodgers ignores me and takes total control of me. But what really killed me, was standing in that corner those last hours, or so they seemed and listening to you moaning so eagerly. And wondering what Miss Rodgers was doing to you to make you moan that loudly. And knowing that I couldn't do anything but stand there like a useless bitch and listen to your sweet suffering. You don't know how badly I wanted to move, to run in there and make her end your agony. But I couldn't. I had to just stand there and serve my punishment. The corner doesn't bother me too much, but hearing you crying out for relief while I had to stand there... it was like life was going on around me and I was being excluded from it. But I knew that was my fault for being such a shy bitch and not telling you who I am now that you're old enough to understand.

"You have no idea how much it killed me to just stand there. All I could think about was how it was my fault. And how Miss Rodgers was being so nice to us both. She took the time to correct me. And now, it sounded, she was teaching you the woman things I neglected to.

"It made me feel like she cared about me. Truly cared, both the way a lover does and the way a parent does. I know I'm nothing, I'm just a very naughty bitch, and there's really nothing that I have to offer Miss Rodgers... yet she cares enough about me to take care of me, even when it kills me to suffer my punishment...

"Do you understand? I hated that spanking. But I loved it that Miss Rodgers care enough to spank me. I know I needed to be spanked! If she didn't do it for me, then I'd just go right on being that shy bitch. I don't want to be. I want to teach you to be a woman. But I'm shy about these things. It's impossible for me to tell you this. Even when she told me I had to. The spanking just made me do what I should've already done... it really was for my own good. See? Now I'm swallowing my modesty and telling you what I should have!"

Shawna doesn't answer Natalie, she just kneels and listens. But that's all I expected her to do.

"Bitch, masturbate." I firmly tell Natalie, adding a final instruction. Then I hold my hand out and Sophie puts the handle of my crop in my hand.

"Shawna, please watch me while I masturbate. Please watch my pussy closely. I want you to see me do it properly. You have no idea how good it can be when it's done properly. Let me show you how to do it right." Natalie says to Shawna, her voice shamed and slightly muted.

Natalie obediently puts the pad of a single finger to her wet slit, pressing it into her slit just a tiny bit until it's atop her clit and barely touching the hard nub. Then Natalie starts moving her finger very slowly in a rhythmic little circle. Her touch is so light that her finger glides around the tip of her nub, caressing the throbbing hardness softly.

It doesn't take long for Natalie's legs to start vibrating, for lack of a better word for it. They're tensed, but so stiff that they can't be still. So they tremble blindingly fast, their motions tiny.

It earns Natalie a firm swat on her red bottom with my crop. "Slut!" I scold Natalie loudly, "stand still and stop acting like some gutter whore."

It lasts only a couple of seconds until Natalie's hips are squirming, bucking rhythmically forward and back. It earns Natalie another swat on her bottom for acting like a slut. She knows better. She knows that I insist that she stands still while she masturbates. And relatively quite. I allow her moan, but that's it. Anything else, like an actual word, gets her punished.

As the seconds tick by, it seems every one of them has Natalie showing her arousal a little more. Until I swat her sore bottom. Then she regains control of herself about as long as it takes me to scold her.

While Natalie is masturbating, I keep one hand on the top of Shawna's head to ensure she doesn't turn her eyes away. It's half unnecessary. The image of watching a pussy be masturbated is clearly captivating to Shawna. Only when she remembers that it's her mother masturbating her pussy does Shawna want to avert her eyes.

Even the sight of a few droplets of honey falling to the floor doesn't seem to bother Shawna. Instead, it seems to arouse her to see it. To see the so plain arousal Natalie is feeling.

It only takes Natalie about a minute, maybe two, and several swats to her bottom. Then she asks me, humbly and politely, in a voice that's pure moan, "my Queen, will you please tell this bitch when it may allow the dripping-wet skank pit between its legs to cum, my Queen?" It's the rote line I have a woman say to tell me that she's dying to climax now.

And I ignore it, as I always do. I have a five-minute minimum. That's five minutes of proper masturbation before I'll consider allowing the toy to climax. Until then, she has to stand there, behave, and masturbate. And mostly to control her orgasm and keep herself from climaxing. It's about as bad as the suffering that Shawna just endured, only self-administered.

And I make sure Shawna sees it.

At the five-minute mark, Natalie is almost screaming out her hungry moans. Her body isn't that still either, the light shivering tremors seem to have all of her body vibrating. And I can see the tension in her muscles, every one of them as hard as a rock.

"Bitch, climax now."

"Yes, my Queen..." Natalie screams out in an especially sultry tone. I can tell from the look on Shawna's face that she's never heard her mom's voice sound like that. Sound like a gutter slut, so eager to cum that nothing else matters. Not even the long-forgotten fact that her daughter is watching so closely, Shawna's eyes about ten inches from the furry, dripping, mound of Natalie's pussy. "THANK YOU, MY QUEEN!"

Natalie stops holding her climax back. It hits her suddenly, immediately, and powerfully. She screams out the sluttiest of moans as her knees buckle. She drops to her knees. Her shoulders squirm. Her hips thrash forward and backward. Her pussy almost flows with honey. Natalie falls back onto her butt, knocking her fingers from her pussy. But that does nothing to ease the orgasm sweeping her.

Natalie ends up lying on her side on the floor. Not a single part of her body is still. Everything seems to jerk and twitch as each fresh wave of orgasm sweeps over her body, racking it anew. As her legs twitch, they rub together, smearing more and more of her honey around on her thighs. It makes her thighs sparkle under the lights in here. And Natalie pants fast moans.

I nudge Shawna's head so she's looking down on Natalie's quivering, moaning, body as Natalie moves through her orgasm. I'm still holding her head, ensuring that Shawna is watching several minutes later. That's when Natalie's orgasm has finally ebbed off. It leaves Natalie lying loose and spent, her skin flushed lightly. And it leaves Natalie utterly lost in the afterglow of the orgasm. I doubt she's even aware of what's going on around her.

I turn Shawna to face me. Then I nudge the kneeling girl's head up so that her eyes are looking up at me. "Now, my baby bitch, do you think that bitch enjoyed climaxing so completely shamelessly?"

"Yes, my Queen," Shawna says with certainty in her voice. "It looked like it was very good for her, my Queen."

"Would you like to cum like that?"

"YES! My Queen, please!" Shawna now sounds nothing but eager.

"Would you like me to teach you to cum like that?"

"YES, my Queen, would you please teach me?"

I take the tip of my crop and put it ever-so-gently up against the flat mound of Shawna's pussy. I use the tip to slowly and lightly massage along Shawna's slit. It takes about a whole second before I see a little shiver run through Shawna. And I hear the faint purr of a sweet moan. Now I have her attention right where I want it.

"If I teach you, then you'll have to obey my rules. That means masturbating my way. It means not allowing that pussy to cum until I tell it to, no matter how badly it aches or throbs for you to allow it to. It means never touching that pussy without first getting my permission. And then, you'll only be allowed to masturbate with proper supervision. A little bitch like you needs to be supervised, otherwise, you'll just go and cum at the first pounding little ache like some gutter whore! Are you going to be a good baby bitch?"

"Yes, my Queen," Shawna says with a little shame and embarrassment in her voice, but firmly.

"Do you promise to never touch that pussy without permission and supervision?"

"Yes, my Queen." Now she sounds a tiny bit reluctant, but still firm.

"You know, if you ever do, you will be strictly punished for your sluttiness?"

"Yes, my Queen." A touch of nervous edge to her voice, as if the idea of misbehaving, or that she soon will despite not wanting to, has dawned upon her.

"Promise me that you'll be a good girl and not climax until you are told to?"

"Yes, my Queen, I promised not to cum until you tell me to." She sounds firm, as if she's willing to do it, but also nervous as if she knows she's likely going to get herself in trouble for disobeying. Maybe she thinks by then she won't care if she's in trouble, not after a climax like that. After all, Natalie is still lying so peacefully spent in a heap on the floor.

"Breaking a promise is a very naughty thing to do, baby bitch. Just so you won't cry about later, I'll tell you now what the price of misbehaving will be. You will get five strokes of that paddle just like your mommy did. You will spend the night in my kennel. In the morning you will be given five more strokes of that paddle. I will take you to school and pick you up. After school, you will be given five more strokes. Then, tomorrow night, before your mommy is allowed to pick you up from here, you will be given five more strokes. Do you still want me to teach you to masturbate like a woman?"

"Please, my Queen," Shawna answers, her voice now a very nervous squeak.

"You don't mind if mommy watches you, do you? I want her to see how badly neglected your pussy has been."

"No, my Queen," Shawna blushes brightly, thinking of just how I made her watch Natalie masturbate, and thinking of her mom watching her the same way. She clearly doesn't like the thought, but she's horny enough that she'd agree to anything.

I have Shawna stand up with her feet wide apart. Then I slap Natalie drag herself up to her knees. I have Natalie kneel down in front of Shawna, her eyes no further from Shawna's sparse bush that Shawna's were from Natalie's bush. The sparseness of Shawna's fur allows Natalie a nearly unhindered view of the little ridge of pink folds between Shawna's small lips. A ridge that's not covered with a heavy layer of honey.

Natalie is still far from steady. Even on her knees instead of her feet. She's just to well sated. Her eyes are still dreamy, too. But she obediently tries to focus on what I demand she watches. Her daughter's pussy as her daughter masturbates it.

Now that Natalie is as focused on it as she can be, I take hold of Shawna's hand before I unlock her cuffs. Keeping a tight grip on Shawna's hand, I bring it around front. I put the pad of Shawna's first finger to her wet slit, wiggling it into place atop the ridge of folds, it's skin just barely touching the hard nub of Shawna's clit.

Already Shawna gasps out a very hungry, and long, squealing moan. I start her finger moving in the same slow rhythmic circle. Instantly, Shawna's muscles are fighting me with all of her strength as her impulses try to make her rub that little nub vigorously and rush it to relief.

I swat her bottom with the crop. It's a light swat that leaves a pink mark that will fade before Shawna even gets home tonight. But it's also Shawna's first stroke. Ever. And the entire concept of stern discipline is new to her. She almost jumps. She flinches violently from the swat. And she cries out "YE-OW! OH, crap, that hurt!"

"Bad baby bitch!" I scold her immediately, "you know better than to speak." then I swat her again, just as lightly, and bring little tears to her eyes.

Despite that, her hand still fights with me to masturbate herself vigorously. And I hold her, keeping her motions slow and steady.

It doesn't take long for her to start acting just like Natalie did. Her body shuddering so quickly it seems to vibrate as she stands there. And she yelps, loudly, squealing, almost like a baby, as the crop strikes her bottom and I scold her for acting like a slut. She stills, but it doesn't even last a second.

At the one minute mark, six swats into it, her pussy lips are twitching. And she is screaming out her squeaky cries. Only the "ohmygod's" have given way to cries of "OH-OW-UH!" they're squeaky, but they're also agonizingly sweet. Her head lolls back, her mouth hanging wide open as she continues crying out.

"MY, QUEEN! PLEASE! WILL YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHEN TO CUM, MY QUEEN! MAY I PLEASE CUM, MY QUEEN! I HAVE TO CUM RIGHT NOW!"

I swat her bottom, scolding her for begging for an orgasm like the most shameless of diseased gutter whores. I add that not even her mommy bitch is that shameless. She returns to screaming out needy moans. And to let her hips squirm to keep earning her bottom a swat.

There was only one reason I told Shawna what a horrible punishment was in store for her should she climax without permission. Because I knew that she'd want to far more than she's ever imagined she could need it. I hoped the threat of the punishment would make her behave.

So far it's working. Shawna might be suffering horribly as she denies herself the release that every cell of her body demands, but she's being obedient. Even as the goosebumps now cover as much of her body as I can see. Which is all of it.

By the time Shawna makes it to five minutes, I'm confident she won't last another. Her pussy is raining her oily honey down. Her lips are twitching powerfully, telling me that her pussy beyond those lips has got to be twitching almost as sharply as if it were climaxing. She's screaming, her cries now half moans, half anguished screams. And her hands fight me as hard as ever, wish is with every ounce of her strength.

"Baby bitch..." I coo very softly in my sweetest voice, my lips only a few inches from Shawna's ear. "Now ask mommy very humbly to watch your slutty pussy cum all over my floor... Unless you'd rather wait a little longer, that is."

"MOMMY, PLEASE!" Shawna doesn't think. Nor does she hesitate to beg. "WILL YOU PLEASE WATCH WATCH ME MAKE MY SLUTTY PUSSY CUM ALL OVER HER FLOOR LIKE A CHEAP WHORE? PLEASE, MOMMY, I NEED YOU TO WATCH MY PUSSY CUM! PLEASE!"

I tap Natalie on the shoulder and tell her to nicely answer her daughter.

Natalie cringes a little, but she knows exactly how torturous it is for Shawna to wait. She understands that now Shawna will do anything to cum. She answers, blushing slightly, her voice a little embarrassed, "of course, baby, I'll watch you make your slutty pussy cum all over the place."

"Baby bitch... Since mommy is watching your pussy, cum now." I say it firmly.

Shawna doesn't need any encouragement. She shudders hard and instantly. Her scream vanishes into absolute silence. The shudders are powerful. It's not like Natalie, where her knees just buckled. Shawna's body thrashes so hard from the shudders, that the weight of her shoulders snapping one way, her hips accidentally snapping along with them, throws her off her feet. It sends her crashing down to the floor.

Hitting the floor doesn't show any effect on Shawna. She goes right on rubbing her nub. She goes right on shuddering, only now the shudders have her body snapping to and jerking fro.

It's about forty-five seconds before Shawna finally gasps in a huge, panicked-fast, sucking breath. Then she exhales with a long, sultry cry.

After about a minute of it, now that Shawna's orgasm has begun ebbing enough that she's breathing again, I pull Shawna's hand from her pussy. I release her hand and leave her lying there. She goes right on moaning long, sweet, and truly satisfied cries, as her goosebump-covered body shudders. Slowly the shudders begin ebbing into crisp shivers.