Introducing Shawna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then she sits. It's only a second before she realizes that's a mixed blessing for her. She gets to fold her hands in her lap, which mostly covers her bush. All but the top of it anyway. But she also has to keep her upper arms at her sides. Which leaves her breasts fully bared. And then, as I take my seat, it lets her see that her breasts are roughly at my eye level. Or close enough to it that I can easily see all of those little mounds perking out from her bare chest.

"Are you a virgin?" I ask her, my voice now firm, but utterly detached. Professional. As if I'm just collecting data. It's a firmer version of my nurses' voice. The voice I use with patients as I ask them whatever personal things I have to in order to fill out their chart. For patients, it's questions like "where does it hurt," not "are you a virgin."

Shawna cringes. And she blushes. In a very muted voice, she reluctantly tells me "yes, my Queen..."

"Have you ever kissed a boy?"

"Yes, my Queen... but only a couple of times and it was the same boy!"

"Has a boy ever touched your breasts or bottom?"

"Not really, my Queen... never, you know, like feeling me up."

"Why not? Those breasts might be small, but surely some boy would love to play with them!"

"I... uh... I don't get asked out too often, my Queen?"

"Why not? Aren't you nice to the boys?"

"Yes, my Queen!" Shawna urgently blurts out. "But... the boys... don't think I'm pretty, my Queen."

"Do you normally wear such awful baggy clothes to school?"

"Yes, my Queen..."

I shake my head disapprovingly. Shawna doesn't have the prettiest face. But she does have a good body. A body she should be flaunting. It's enough to make up for her face. Those curves, and especially those perky breasts, are plenty to entice a boy. And a girl's teen years are all about popularity. She should be using what she has. And that's her body. Not necessarily giving that body away, but at least teasing with it.

"I know there are boys at school you like." It's a safe bet. There are always boys that a girl likes. "I want the name of one who is not currently dating another girl. A name, baby bitch..."

"Uh..." Shawna lowers her voice and very shyly answers "Caleb Johns, my Queen... he's so nice and cute!"

"And Caleb isn't dating anyone?"

"No, my Queen. He was dating a girl in my chemistry class, but she dumped him for a guy on the basketball team."

"Then Caleb will do," I tell her with the biggest of a smirk on my face.

"When was the last time you masturbated?"

Shawna flinches so hard that it looks like she's going to jump backwards right off that stool. It only takes a fraction of a second for all of the redness to return to her cheeks as she blushes a deep, beet red. She trembles. And she stutters badly. Her voice is muted, hushed to near silence, and mousy. "Monday night, my Queen..."

"Did you think about Caleb while you were touching that skanky pussy?"

"Yes, my Queen..."

"What were you thinking. You will tell me, baby bitch."

Shawna hesitates for a long couple of seconds. I'm sure she's debating between humiliating obedience and punishment. Eventually her mousy voice answers. "I was... dreaming that he wanted me... that it was him touching me, not me touching me, my Queen."

"Do you want someone to touch your pussy for you?"

"Yes, my Queen... I really want to know what it's like to be touched by a boy!"

"Then you are one lucky baby bitch." I tell Shawna in a teasingly sweet voice. "Now you don't have a body for those boys to touch! I do. And I'm not shy about using my bodies." I grin even wider. "And since that skanky bitch still has plenty of time to stand in her corner, I have time to get a very close look at that new pussy of mine."

Shawna shirks back, as she realizes I'm talking about her pussy. That it's her pussy I'm going to be so closely sizing up.

Chapter 04: The Depths Of Shawna

My desk is angled in the corner of my living room. I have Shawna stand up in front of the stool. It has her staring at a wall, my desk, and me mostly at her side. But it affords me a good view of Shawna, both from the front and side-on. The side-on angle lets me see just how nice and perky those breasts are. More than that, it leaves me absolutely no doubt that Shawna's little nipples are hard, standing up fully from the tops of her rounded mounds.

I understand exactly how Shawna is feeling. Any girl would be nervous the first time she allowed someone else to see her pussy, especially up close and in vivid detail. And showing it to a woman is far more uncomfortable. I will appraise it with a critical eye, comparing its appearance with all of the other pussies I've seen. I'm sure she imagines that number is in the billions. At least, was she letting a boy see it, he would merely be grateful for the chance. And hungry for it, no matter what it looked like. And Shawna hasn't a clue how I will see it. She doesn't have any idea what other girls pussies look like. Maybe hers is as "ugly" as she thinks the rest of her is.

Very tentatively Shawna turns around as I tell her to. Every tiny little motion is enough to ramp her light quivers up just a bit. Just as it ramps up her uneasiness. By the time her butt is facing the wall behind me, she's as uncomfortably nervous as she ever imagined herself capable of being.

And now, I have a perfect view of her little bottom. I can see a pair of shapely cheeks, nicely rounded as they stand out. There is no looseness to her cheeks. Instead, there are only full curves as taut flesh over toned muscles flows, rising gently but nicely, from her back to her thighs. They leave s short crack between them, one that's just barely closed, her cheeks touching against each other only the slightest.

Shawna obediently slides her feet apart, stretching her legs taut and wide. She moves very reluctantly, but also with a good bit of resignation to her. As if, just as Natalie did earlier, Shawna has resigned herself to her fate. And accepted that she doesn't have a choice. She will be displaying her pussy shamelessly to me, so she might as well get on with it.

She takes a deep breath before she leans over. As instructed she rests her forearms on the stool and leaves her hands to hang over its edge. For a second her heads hangs down, staring at the floor. And I can see her eyes, nervously flitting up and hoping to catch a glance of what I might be about to do to her body. Or better yet, a clue as to how she's sizing up. I quickly catch her and tell her to pick her head up and keep her eyes forward. That gives her a very unwelcome view. A view of Natalie's glowing-red bare bottom in the opposite corner. It's a powerful reminder to Shawna of the price of disobedience here. And just as powerful of a sign of how deeply she can be humiliated here.

I was right about one thing. Shawna hasn't done much to trim up that bush, other than from the front. With her leaning over, her legs wide, I can see the insides of her thighs all the way up, over their crease, and right along her fully exposed pussy. Her fur, light and sparse, but also easily noticeable, flows right through the crease of those thighs without so much as a single hair being trimmed. It flows on, covering about an inch of the inside tops of her thighs, too.

But the bush isn't what I'm after. Now there's nothing blocking my view of even the tiniest bit of her pussy. She has small lips, short and narrow, and almost triangle-shaped, tapering as they flow back towards her bottom. They don't come close to meeting each other, either. Between them, there are a pair of soft, gentle folds of light pink flesh that's as wrinkly as it is sensitive. The pinkness rises a sliver of an inch up above her flat lips. Those folds of flesh don't appear to meet either. Instead, they look to roll together, turning into a single very wrinkly ridge of flesh that completely fills the gap between her lips and folds. Except at the very back of her pussy. There the wrinkles suddenly part, leaving a full gap between the tender pink folds. The gap is no bigger than the tip of my pinkie. But it's enough. Through that little opening, I can see all the way in, right to her tunnel.

Shawna can't see anything. All she can do is feel my eyes upon her most intimate place. For a long moment that's all, she can do. Then she hears the little snaps of me pulling a pair of latex gloves on my hands. I see a crisp, shuddering, flinch run through her body with each light snap as Shawna realizes that I'm going to do far more than just look at her pussy. I'm going to touch it!

I put my gloved fingers to her lips, feeling that her fur is very soft. At least here where it's obviously not trimmed. Not even clipped to the shortness that her bush is. Shawna flinches hard, almost cringing away, as she feels my fingers on her body. She tenses and stays tensed up. I can hear her breath, too. Her breaths taking on a very nervous raspiness that's almost a little mewling whine.

I very gently spread her lips and folds wide open. I don't want Shawna's first touch to be painful for her. I keep myself professional and detached as I bare Shawna's most intimate pinkness for my eyes.

Her pinkness is light in color. But it's also flushed brightly. And it's glistening under a heavy coat of a clear honey slightly thicker than oil. A honey that's covering every tiny nook and cranny of that pinkness. I can see her tunnel, too. I can see her spongy walls, gently snuggling tight and together, their plumpness squeezing a little more of her slippery honey out. It's a narrow tunnel, but everything about this girl seems to be tiny. Above that, I can see the slight darkening in the center of her wrinkly ridge where those folds wrap together to nestle her clit. I don't even have to push those folds aside. Instead, her nub pokes it rounded and taut tip up above its nest. Her clit is swollen plump and hard, too, it's hue a slightly purple-tinged, but just as light as her pinkness. It has its own coating of slippery honey, too.

"You are going to behave, baby bitch." I tell her firmly, "while I see for myself just how aroused this pussy is. You will stay still. You will breathe slowly and deeply. This will not be uncomfortable for that pussy." I keep my voice stern, using my professional tone with her.

It does no good. Shawna flinches hard the instant she feels the tip of my finger touching the entrance of her snug little tunnel. I give her a second to still as the crispness of the shudder ebbs from her body. Then I start inching my finger into her tunnel.

"OOH!" Shawna squeals out, drawing it out. Her voice is now loud and anxious. It sounds rather squealy. But it also sounds very sultry-hot. Clearly, she wasn't expecting the sensations she's feeling as my finger slowly slides into her pussy.

I immediately feel the spongy softness of her walls as they cuddle my finger. I feel a fiery hot heat burning in those walls, too. And I feel just how slippery that honey is as it slickens the way for me. I can feel a fresh, and crisp, shudder racking her body, the powerful tremor shaking her hips with a sharp, but small, motion. I mostly ignore Shawna. I stop only when all of my finger is inside her pussy, her walls now snuggling around my entire length.

I hear Shawna breathing light and sweet little purrs from just this detached touch to her pussy. I ease my finger back just as slowly as I slipped it in. And Shawna breathes more little purrs for me.

I'm sure Natalie can hear Shawna's purrs from across the room. I'm sure Natalie, a decently experienced woman, knows what kind of little purrs they are, too. And I'm sure she's heard my instructions to Shawna so she has a pretty good idea of what I'm doing to Shawna. And there's no doubt that it's absolute agony for Natalie to have to stand submissively in the corner and serve her punishment while Shawna is doing this.

Once my finger is all the way out of Shawna's pussy, I hear her breath a deep and relieved breath. But I'm not done with her. I put two fingers gently to the swollen nub of Shawna's clit. I don't even pinch it. As soon as my fingers near it, just barely touching it if at all, Shawna screeches out a loud, hungry, and squeaky "OOH!" as her body shudders crisply. I keep my so-light pinch on her nub and just wait. After maybe ten seconds, Shawna's "OOH!" finally starts to fade. Instead, she starts panting fast breaths, each with its own less-screeching, but just as hungry, fast little "OOH!" the tremors stay. But those ease from hard shudders into sweet shivers.

I can't resist the chance to tease Shawna. "Do you feel me touching this pussy's clitoris, baby bitch?"

"Yes! My Queen!" Shawna's voice is a little loud and a lot squealy.

"Does it feel good?" I ask with a little giggle in my voice.

"Oh, G-d, YES! My Queen."

I take my fingers from Shawna's nub and leave her panting a few breaths that sound to be equal parts relief and frustration. I release Shawna's lips, silently letting her know that I'm done with her pussy.

Shawna stands there, her pussy still on display, but now knowing that I'm done with it she stands a little easier.

I turn my attention up. About two inches up, into the crack of her bottom. Her tight cheeks have parted plenty, spreading her crack as they did. It's far more than enough to bare not just her crack, but her tiny asshole to my eyes, too. Only Shawna is still looking ahead, as I've told her to do, and hasn't a clue what I'm doing. Only that I've stopped touching her.

Those firm globes have parted enough that the valley of her crack is more of a gentle curve. It lets me see the small swatch, an irregular little circle modestly larger than a quarter, of light purple-tinged flesh. And the countless gentle wrinkles that all seem to flow inward towards a tiny little point. But a point that's not quite round. It has just a bit of straightness to it, even as all of those wrinkles flow right into it and vanish into the darkness. It lets me see that she hasn't trimmed her fur here either. I see a rapidly-lightening strip of fur that flows off her lips and into the valley of her crack. It parts, leaving a narrow band of bare skin as it flows around her asshole. Then it flows back into a single strip just beyond her ring before fully vanishing just past the tinged flesh.

But mostly what I notice is how tiny her asshole looks to be. And how it's tight, but not cinched up to resist anything. As if the idea that it's bared to me has completely escaped Shawna. And that the idea I might do anything there is completely alien to her.

I'd never pass up a chance to torment a toy by teasing it. And this is no exception. "I have one more part of my new body to check out. Can you guess where that is, baby bitch?"

Shawna hesitates for a long couple of seconds. Finally, she answers "No, my Queen... I mean you've seen absolutely everything I've got!" her voice slowly turns squealy, but it doesn't raise in volume. "And poked me everywhere, too! There's nothing left!"

I wish she could see the smirk on my face. "My new anus!" I can't help but let a tiny giggle into my voice. Shawna immediately cringes hard, her asshole visibly cinching up to a new tightness. She shudders hard and nervously. I give her a few seconds to bask in the thoughts that are running through her mind.

"Listen carefully, baby bitch. I am only going to tell you this, and everything else, once. The instant you feel my slippery finger pressing against my anus, you will take a very deep breath and hold it. Then you will push back as if you are really constipated and trying your very hardest to go poopy. No matter what you feel, you will keep pushing hard until I tell you otherwise. That will force that anus to relax and ease the way for my finger to just slip right up your butt! I don't care if this is comfortable for you or hideous. I've told you what to do. Now you will either accept me as your Queen and trust me or not. Obey me, and this will be as comfortable for you as it can be. Don't, and it will be uncomfortable for you. I don't care, because it won't feel any different for me!"

I don't give her anymore. No more advice and no time to think about it. I put the tip of my honey-slickened finger to the narrow little sliver of darkness at the center of her ring of muscle. I'm a tiny girl, even smaller than Shawna. My fingers are just as tiny. But even my tiny finger fully eclipses the darkness at the center of Shawna's ring.

Shawna feels the gentle pressure of my finger against the ring of her tensed muscle around her opening. She shudders again, nervous and hard, as she sucks in a very noisy deep breath. It's a breath that sounds like she's crying out a long "NO" even though she's inhaling. Realizing that she's never even considered the possibility of anyone touching her here, Shawna realizes that she's utterly lost. She hasn't a clue what to do. But she knows, to a certainty, that she doesn't want it to be any worse for her than it has to be.

Shawna mutters "I can't believe I'm doing this!" under her breath. Then she pushes, and she pushes hard. She decides to trust me. But it's not like she has much choice. She hasn't a clue what to do. And no other advice. She pushes hard, too.

I immediately feel it when she does. Pushing back forces the ring of muscle to both slightly poke back outward, and most to loosen and turn rubbery. As it softens, it's no longer enough to offer my finger any resistance. Not even a little token resistance. It just lies there, al rubbery, and easily allows my finger to stretch it a little bit. Which is all I need. With the resistance gone, my finger steadily begins slipping into Shawna's bottom, gliding smoothly on the thin film of honey that's as slippery as any lubricant. I quickly feel the rubberiness of her muscle squeezing snugly, and softly, around the tip of my finger.

"UH!" Shawna grunts more from panic that discomfort as she feels the tip of my finger start its trek into her forbidden depths. Her squeal very quickly turns to a loud and squealing "OH!" that lasts a second. About the same time that the tip of my finger emerges through the thick ring of muscle, entering her rectum, Shawna's squeal turns to a truly panicked "OO-EE!" that she draws out endlessly.

I don't even slow up. I just leave my finger steadily slipping deeper and deeper into Shawna's bottom. I feel a few lightning-fast, but sharp, twitches in her muscle, as if her instincts want to cinch it tight, but the pushing blocks her brain from doing it. And I feel her body's warmth as I enter her.

I let all of my finger slip into Shawna's bottom, stopping only when the webbing between my fingers is flush against the wrinkles outside her ring. I keep my finger still for a second. "You can stop pushing now, baby bitch."

Shawna lets out a fast breath of air. Then she pants, her breaths taking an edgy little squealiness to them.

"That didn't hurt, did it, bitch?"

"No..." Shawna squeaks out, "my Queen." I can tell she wants to add "get it out of me!" but she doesn't. She stands there, my finger fully inside her bottom. And as she gets used to it, her confidence that I'm not going to hurt her rising, she starts to still a little. As she relaxes, her ring turns back to muscle, the rubberiness fading, and snuggles a little tighter around the base of my finger.

"Stop panting like a dog, baby bitch." I tell Shawna in a firm, but also a sweet, voice. "Just breathe slowly and deeply. Breathe normally! This doesn't hurt. It's just that you're nervous about my finger being up your bottom. Relax.

"You are going to feel me checking your insides. It will definitely not hurt at all, so there's nothing to be scared of. It will be best for you if you just stand there, relaxed, like you are now, and breathe steadily. Try not to pant."

I slowly move the tip of my finger, leaving the rest of my finger still inside her. Despite the slight fullness of her bowels, it's less than a second before the pad of my slowly creeping finger comes to rest against the thin membrane that's the inside of Shawna's rectum. Through that filmy thinness, I can feel the paper-thin layer of soft muscle surrounding her bowels. And through that, I can feel the burning heat of her pussy just beyond her rectum.