All Comments on 'Introduction Ch. 05'

by parawa

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Yum

This is an intense and tasty chapter. You are showing a strong and thoughtful Dom... One who both challenges and cherishes his sub. He is earning the respect, tryst and submission from her.

redyellowgoredyellowgoover 10 years ago
I sent you your need feedback

just another incredible chapter...love this series!

redyellowgoredyellowgoover 10 years ago
comment b/c of confusion

..."it made me wet, until I was told 'Sid is a 65 year old gay man with no teeth'..." then you wrote....."The moment passed, anyway, as a gorgeous young man wearing leather trousers and stunning pecs and abs stepped up to the microphone and asked for quiet."... Then you stated that 'Sid loved this role almost as much as his other'...yes a 65 year old man can have pecs and abs (w/saggy skin) and be still very gorgeous...but never be mistaken for a young man. So my personal confusion is...is Sid the glory hole and auctioneer in this piece or was there an additional man on stage, or was he pulling her chain on Sid being 65yo...I would think the w/o teeth thing she would have noticed w/her fingers in his mouth and the being gay was confirmed by him on stage w/his comment. Just wondering if I missing something...

love this story soooooo much!

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
I wondered about Sid, too

But I was too mesmerized by all the chooooccccoooollllaaatte.... Mmmmm....chocolate....yeah..... He should double check when they get home to be sure thet got it all. :)

parawaparawaover 10 years agoAuthor
Just messing with her head...

And yours, maybe.

The point of a glory hole is the anonymity of the service provider-whatever you might want the person on the other side to be, he/she is, in your imagination.

It's a fantasy, please don't overthink.

getthebookgetthebookover 10 years ago
Hey there...

can your readers get an update please...

I really like this series alot and would love to see it continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous