Introduction to Swinging 2

Story Info
Softball followed by celebrating.
3.1k words
4.67
3k
4
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 12/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Play ball!" the umpire called out.

I put on my helmet, grabbed my bat, and trotted out to the batter's box. After making sure there wasn't any dirt stuck to my cleats, I stepped up to the plate and held my bat at the ready. The first pitch was fast, but right at the perfect level. I swung hard and connected sending the ball flying into left center field. While I ran toward first base I kept an eye on the ball as the left fielder ran frantically to catch it. She watched dejectedly as the ball dropped fifteen feet beyond the fence.

My teammates were waiting for me when I crossed home plate. There were hugs and high-fives all around me amidst all the cheering from them and the crowd in the bleachers. I waved to the fans as I walked to the dugout. Then I saw her. Cassie was coming down from her seat toward the fence. "What are you doing here?" I asked when she reached the railing.

"Tom told me you were playing," she said. "A home run on the first pitch of the game. You're fabulous!"

"That one was for you," I said.

"You're so sweet."

"I mean it. I told Tom last night. That was dedicated to you. I've got to go. See you tonight."

Cassie stayed for the entire game. Her presence was inspiring. I couldn't do anything wrong that day. Every ball that came my way plopped into my glove. I had a hit every time I was at bat, although no more home runs. The final score was nine to three. Yes, my team had the nine.

She came running over to me when the game ended and threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. Clearly she was excited by the outcome. "You were wonderful," she squealed. "Why don't you come over to my place to shower?"

"I don't have a change of clothes with me," I said. "The team is going to get pizza. I'd love to have you come with me."

"Okay. I was hoping to rub it into Maggie's face that I was the one having fun for a change while she does the laundry."

"She's probably using up all the hot water."

The team was its usual raucous self at the pizza parlor. Every pitch, every hit, especially my opening home run was analyzed in detail over the next two hours. All the guys were eyeballing Cassie. Since her shirt wasn't buttoned all the way up, her chest got plenty of attention, so much that some of the other women were elbowing their men to get their attention back.

We finally left the party around two-thirty. I walked her to her car. After a couple kisses and a promise to meet at the singles' club at seven, she drove off and I went home to shower. My curiosity was working overtime. I couldn't help wondering if she had the last man she picked up stay overnight. After a lot of self-debating, I decided not to ask.

I arrived at the club five minutes early. As I parked my car, I noticed Cassie's car in the corner of the lot. I went to see if she was waiting in it, but it was empty. Inside I saw her at the bar talking to a man. She was wearing a white cocktail dress that hardly covered her bottom. Her long slender legs drew the attention of many of the men. The frilly bodice displayed her ample bosom without making her look trashy. I had only taken three steps when she saw me, gave her companion a quick peck on the cheek, and crossed the room to me. "Old friend?" I asked.

"Never saw him before," she said. "Does it matter?"

"No," I said, "just curious."

"Where are we going?"

"I was thinking of Lord Winston."

"That's pretty fancy for a first date."

"Would you prefer pizza?"

She smiled. "Lord Winston is perfect."

We drove across town in my car.

I was amazed how attentive she was to me. Considering her slutty behavior the previous evening, I expected her to be eyeballing every man that came near our table. Her eyes sparkled and her crimson mouth had a permanent, yet relaxed, smile all evening. Nothing she said surprised me. I was able to mentally predict exactly how she would respond to almost everything I said. By the time our coffee came, I felt like I had grown up next door to her.

"The evening is still young," I said looking at my watch. "I hate the idea of taking you back so soon."

"Do you mean you don't want to take me home?" she asked.

"I'd love that. I'd just like to do something else first. Maybe go to a movie, or a drive in the country."

"Well," she said cautiously, "how daring are you?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Have you even been to a swinger's party?"

"What's that?"

"An orgy. You know what that is?"

I swallowed a large gulp of my hot coffee. The scolding liquid burned its way down to my stomach. "Yes," I gasped as I grabbed my water glass.

"A friend of mine tricked me into going to one in my senior year in college. Five men got ahold of me that night, and I loved every minute of it. I know where one is tonight."

I felt I should be jealous of the other men she was sleeping with, but I wasn't. The thought that I might be able to watch her getting fucked intrigued me. On the other hand, the possibility of my being watched while screwing some babe seemed a bit unnerving. I was fairly outgoing, but I didn't consider myself an exhibitionist. If I didn't offer to take her, someone else undoubtedly would. "What's the procedure for getting in?"

"A couple is supposed to call first to make reservations. The hosts usually talk to both the man and the woman to be sure they're both cool about everything. These people know me, so we should be able to show up unannounced without any trouble. There is a twenty-five-dollar entry charge for the refreshments and so on. They provide towels and a clothes rack."

"Are there any special rules I should know about."

"Two. First, if you approach a lady, and she declines, back off immediately. If you don't we will both be thrown out and not allowed back ever. Second, if a woman is wearing her panties, she's not available for sex. You can talk to her, but she's closed her door, so to speak. Drugs and drunks are no-nos. Except that everybody's naked and there's a lot fucking going on, it just like any other party. Everyone is there to have fun."

"Fun is a mild way to put it." She grinned. "I assume you know how to get there."

How did my life take such a dramatic turn? Dumb luck would be the only explanation. Pure, unadulterated fucking luck, with emphasis on fucking. One day I'm wining and dining chicks in hopes of getting into their pants; the next I'm with a woman with a heavenly body who fucks first and gets acquainted later. Just to make things interesting, I help her get into other guys' jeans and cheer her on while she does it. For years I dreamed of a nice quiet monogamous marriage with the standard 1.7 children living in a nice quiet suburban house, mowing the lawn on Saturday, going to church on Sunday, working in a nice quiet office with a good paying job. Suddenly that was all so BORING. All that nice quiet middle-class life had been replaced with the blessing and encouragement of the woman I loved. I don't know if I was in love at that particular moment, but I certainly was happy. The swinging lifestyle that I had read so much about, that I had secretly prayed for but never expected to be able to participate in, had fallen into my lap.

Cassie gave me directions to the party house. It was a nice quiet suburban house with the standard yellow bulb in the porch light. It could have been my parents' house. The foyer seemed pretty typical except that it had guest book on a table. As I was signing us in, a woman in a sheer pink baby doll night gown came from the living room. I looked as discreetly as possible to see if she was panties. She wasn't. "Cassie, I didn't know you were coming," she said. "Maggie must have lost the contest this week. And who is this?" She looked me over as though she was appraising a side of beef.

"Peggy, this is Eric," Cassie said. Peggy held out her hand to shake mine. I would probably be in bed with her before the night was over, and we were behaving like we were in a business relationship. "She's the one we pay," Cassie whispered in my ear.

"So nice to meet you, Eric," Peggy said. I gave her the money.

"Eric helped me win by setting me up with one of his friends. The strange thing was that Maggie was still in the club when I got back."

"That's because I was stalling her as well," I said.

"That was sweet of you, Eric," Peggy said. "I shouldn't be taking sides, but my Sam has been wanting to see Cassie again. He was in the hot tub the last time I saw him. Suppose I give Eric the grand tour while you go find Sam."

"Sounds good to me," Cassie said and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. "See you later, Sweetie."

Peggy led me by the hand to the living room. Several couples were sitting around, mostly naked. Except for their state of dress, or undress, they looked like others I had seen at other parties. "This is a general conversation and getting acquainted area," Peggy explained. "This is about the only place where sex isn't happening. She pointed out the main floor lavatory before taking me upstairs.

Two bedrooms had wall-to-wall mattresses. Two mattresses in one room were in use. The copulating couples were side by side, but they seemed totally oblivious to each other. I must have been staring because Peggy had to pull me away from the doorway. What appeared to be a master bedroom was designated the group room. It was empty, at least for a while, she told me. Back on the ground floor, the family room had been converted into a theater with a porno movie showing on a widescreen tv. The attached garage had a full clothes rack along the wall. She instructed me to strip completely and hang up my clothes. I spotted Cassie's dress and put my suit on a hanger beside it.

Peggy eyeballed my equipment as I undressed. She smiled as I dropped my shorts. "Is that what you stalled Maggie with?" she said seductively.

"I used my hand," I said.

"You must be pretty good," she said as she handed me a towel. "Where did you do it with her?"

"In the club. We were sitting at a table in the bar."

She took my hand and led me to the kitchen. "Was it a table like this one?" she asked indicating the small round table in the corner. I nodded my head. She sat in one chair and patted the seat of the other one. "Show me what you did." She was nearly breathless. I sat down beside her. Immediately she pressed her lips to mine. "Knowing Maggie, she was rather aggressive." Peggy put my hand between her legs.

"Yes, she was," I said as I caressed her inner thigh with my fingertips. Slowly I worked my way up her leg under the hem of her baby doll to her pussy lips. They weren't as open as Maggie's had been. I kissed her neck. She spread her legs when I gently ran my finger up her slit from bottom to top, then back down again. I gathered up a couple drops of her juices and used the lubricating effect to slightly open her labia. Her clit was stiffening as my finger passed it. She reached between my legs to stroke my cock. "She didn't do that," I said softly. She put her hand on my cheek.

"Sorry," she whispered.

Her cunt lips became puffy as I continued to caress them. I circled her hardening nub. Her legs began to vibrate as she neared her climax. She grabbed my neck and crushed her mouth to mine as her whole body shook. Despite her grip on my head, small shrieks of pleasure escaped from her. "Then what happened?" she asked when she was able to breathe again.

"She thanked me for the drink and went after someone else."

"I'm not that stupid. I'm taking you upstairs right now."

Peggy took my hand and led me upstairs to one of the bedrooms. The only light came from a small red bulb in the ceiling fixture. In the far corner, I could make out the dim silhouette of a couple on a mattress humping away. She led me to the opposite corner where we sat down on another mattress. Her baby doll came off immediately, and she joined her lips to mine as we laid down on our sides. My upper hand caressed her cheek while hers found my dick. Her touch combined with the sounds of the other couple brought it to a rigid state in a matter of seconds. With deliberate slowness, I kissed her cheeks and neck. Her urge to fuck dissipated and was replaced with the desire to make love. I placed her on her back and spread kisses across her shoulders. Taking my time, I slowly circled her breasts with my lips. Each round came closer to her nipples, but I purposely did not touch them.

Her breathing was slow and deep as I continued kissing down her tummy. My tongue traced a circle around her navel drawing a deep gasp from her throat. When I reached her bush, I veered off to the side and went down her right thigh with my lips. She opened her legs, and I kissed her sensitive inner thigh down to her knee. I crossed over to her left thigh and began kissing a path back toward her pussy. Just as I reached the edge of her pubic fuzz, she left out a cry and clamped her legs together. My face was compressed against her left leg making breathing impossible.

After half a minute, she relaxed so I was able to raise my head. Her engorged cunt lips were wide open. My tongue needed no further invitation. I placed it lightly against the bottom of her gash and slowly drew it upward toward her clit. When I brushed past her tiny nub, her legs slammed together again. This time my nose was uncovered, and I breathed the musky scent of her dripping love nest. When Peggy stopped trembling, my tongue completed its climb to the top of her slit. Once again my skull was compressed between her limbs when I passed her clit. I passed the tip of my tongue from side to side like a windshield wiper across her mini-prick. Her thighs were so tight on my head that I could not hear anything. My tongue stopped moving, and I hummed a low note. The only thing I could concentrate on was breathing.

A couple minutes later I was released from her death grip. Slowly I crawled over her. My rigid pole aimed for her opening. She was panting heavily. "Just a minute," she gasped placing her hand on my chest. My aching cock was begging to be placed insider her, but I respected her request to catch her breath. After a minute Peggy took my member in hand and led it to her dripping cavern. Slowly I entered her. "No one has ever eaten me like that," she said. "I'm surprised Cassie turned you loose last night."

"I haven't had a chance to do a long session with her," I replied. "We were too busy with quantity to have time for quality. I was planning to ask her to spend tonight with me."

The whole situation was ludicrous. There I was with my stiffie in one woman while calmly discussing how I would screw another one. The amazing part was that the conversation felt very natural, as if it was an everyday occurrence. On top of that, the husband of the woman I was fucking was probably in another bed humping my date, and I approved.

"How long have you known her?" Peggy asked.

"We met last night," I said. "This is our first date."

"And you brought her here?"

"She brought me." I slowly slid my dick in and out of her pussy.

"I'm sure glad she did. That feels nice, really nice."

I kept up my long slow strokes. My hands caressed her breasts as our lips met. Her fingernails leisurely scratched my back. Gradually our pace quickened, as did our breathing. Our kissing became more passionate, more urgent. Faster, harder, faster our thrusting became as the focus of our attention narrowed to my prick inside her cunt. Everything outside this area faded away as we slammed harder and harder against each other. My organ went from hard to rigid. Her nostrils flared as her climax approached. As my toes curled into fists, my nuts began to spasm sending load after load of my spunk into her womb. Her love muscles gripped me holding me tightly in place. The only part of me that could move was my throbbing cock inside her tunnel, and it was limited to spasmodic jerking as I emptied my balls completely.

My whole body was stiff as I rolled off her gasping for breath. Peggy was panting as hard as I was. After a couple minutes we had caught our breaths sufficiently to turn on our sides and hug each other. "Thank you," she said. "That was wonderful. If you weren't with Cassie, I'd take you home for the night."

"What about Sam?" I asked.

"He'll probably end up at some other slut's house before the night is over. He usually does. We always come in separate cars so neither of us has to worry about being stranded here." Peggy chuckled briefly. "I can't believe you guys are on your first date. The typical swinging couple doesn't have their first swap until they've been married three or four years or more. Are you sure you've just met?"

"Yes. I estimate we met almost exactly twenty-four hours ago."

"We'd better get out of here so some other couple can use the bed."

We stood up. I wrapped my towel around my waist while she put her baby doll back on. As we were going out into the hall, we bumped head-on into a couple coming into the room.