Introduction to Swinging 6

Story Info
Meeting the inlaws.
1.8k words
4.53
2k
3
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 12/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother-in-law had the most stunned expression. I didn't know whether I should laugh, or say "Nice to see you again," or act like I'd never seen her before. Cassie only knew I had picked up an older woman; she didn't know it had been her mother. Hell, I didn't know either until that moment. "You're married?" she said as she made eye contact with me.

"Mom, are you all right?" Cassie said.

"Yes," she replied. "I wasn't prepared for such an announcement. When did you get married?"

"Last Friday," I said. "We're on our honeymoon."

"Except for Tuesday night when had to go to work for a while," Cassie added.

"One of our clients had a quarterly report to finish. Anyway, Cassie insisted we stop by. I'm very happy to meet you, Mrs. Harper."

"Please call me Ann."

"And I'm Tom," her husband said. "Let's not just stand here. Come in."

"Yes," Ann said, "this calls for a celebration. Cassie, why don't you put your things in your room? We'll get some wine. Tom, would you give me a hand?"

Tom and Ann disappeared into the kitchen. I followed Cassie upstairs with our luggage.

"I wish I knew why Mom's so jumpy," Cassie said after she closed the bedroom door. "She's acting like a kid who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar."

"She's probably shocked by your announcement," I said. "Didn't you tell her we were married?"

"No, I wanted it to be a surprise. I thought she'd be jumping for joy. And the way she hustled Dad into the kitchen. It's not like her to want him to help with anything."

"Maybe they're discussing what to get us for a wedding gift."

"You may be right. Maybe my expectations were wrong. Let's go downstairs before they think we are acting like newlyweds." I chuckled.

Cassie turned on the television set while I looked through the books on the shelves and on the coffee table. Almost everything was either engineering or nursing, which Cassie explained were her parents' professions. I thought I was good at math, but when I looked at the formulae in "Structural Load Analysis," I gave up. I vowed never to complain about a spreadsheet again.

A half hour passed, and Tom and Ann were still in the kitchen. "Are they crushing the grapes?" Cassie wondered aloud. Cassie's patience wore out. She barged into the kitchen, then stopped abruptly. They were locked in a very passionate kiss. "You two!" Cassie said disgustedly. "Eric, look at this. You'd think they were the newlyweds instead of us." They laughed and broke their kiss."

"I think this celebration calls for champagne," Ann said. "Our little girl doesn't get married every day. Cassie, why don't you and your father get a bottle of the best, and Eric and I can get acquainted." I have to admit the woman had a way with words. I had fucked her only three days before. How much better acquainted could we get?

"Okay," Cassie said. "Come on, Dad. We'll be back in half an hour." She gave me a quick kiss, and she and Tom went out the front door.

I was extremely nervous as Ann sat down on the sofa. Who would have thought that a quickie could have such a twist. She patted the empty space beside her. I sat in the indicated spot. "It looks like you got your wish," she said.

"I don't follow you," I said.

"You wanted to see me again."

"Yes, I said that. What's the old saying? Be careful what you ask for,"

"Are you unhappy to see me?"

"No. I wish it was under different circumstances."

"What wrong with these circumstances?"

"You're my mother-in-law now."

"I was on Tuesday too."

"I didn't know that. Did you know who I was?"

"No. You didn't tell me your name either. You may recall I wanted to keep you inside me all night. We may not have all night, but we have time for a quickie. Why waste it?"

"You mean...." She stood up and pushed her skirt down. Her panties followed it to the floor. Within thirty seconds, she was completely naked. "Ann, you're torturing me."

"Get your clothes off before I tear them off you."

I started to unbutton my shirt. Ann shoved me onto my back and tore open my belt and trousers. I lifted my hips, and she pulled my pants and shorts down to my knees. My limp dick disappeared into her mouth. A minute later it was stiff. She helped me out of my shoes and socks. My pants and shorts landed on the floor. By then I had gotten my shirt off. "Let's go outside," she said. "I don't want to leave any pecker tracks in the house."

I got up. She took hold of my hardon and led me outside. She laid down on her back in the grass. I knelt between her legs. It was then I noticed she shaved her pussy. She gasped at the first touch of my tongue on her slit. Her skin was silky smooth. Her verticals lips opened quickly. I picked up a few drops of her nectar and used it as a lubricant. My tongue slowly went up her left lip. As it passed her clit, her hips shook. When she calmed down, I returned to the bottom of the right lips and dragged my tongue upward. Again her hips trembled when I passed her clit. Her little pointer was rigid with desire. I sucked it between my lips. Her strong thighs clamped together holding my head in a viselike grip. Breathing was difficult when she released me and I could take a deep breath.

I kissed her lower tummy just above her pubes. Her panting grew louder as I approached her tits. She reached down, grabbed my prick, and pulled on it. "Will you hurry up?" she hissed. "They'll be back any minute." I let her lead me to her dripping pussy and slid into it. She pumped hard and fast against me. With some difficulty, I managed to pick her rhythm and match her thrust for thrust. My nuts slapped against her arse as her pussy muscles contracted. The world slowly ceased to exist. The only sensations I felt were centered on my cock. My butt moved faster. My loins were blazing with pent-up lust. I couldn't move. My back arched. I was buried completely inside her steaming tunnel. My toes curled into fists. I screamed as the first load of my seed blasted through my shaft into her womb. Ann's face was contorted with passion. Her love muscles squeezed my pole. Another wad was pumped into her, and another, and another.

I collapsed on top of her. We lay in the grass gasping for breath. After a couple minutes, she hugged me and kissed me. "You are a wonderful lover," she whispered. "I'm so happy Cassie found a stud like you. I should be jealous of her."

"You are mighty good too," I said. "I wouldn't mind being shared by the two of you."

"I don't think she'd approve. On the other hand, what she doesn't know won't hurt us." She patted my butt. "Get up. We have to clean up and get dressed before she gets back with her father."

As we walked to the house, I said, "Of course we will also have to keep Tom from finding out. As long as we can get it on occasionally, I won't say anything."

"Say whatever you want to him."

I stopped midway through the door. "What do you mean?"

"He knows about us. He watched me pick you up. He was hiding behind the bushes at the corner of the house watching us Tuesday night."

Ever since I had arrived at the Harper's house, I had thought I could find some way to blackmail Ann into continuing to sleep with me. I had been gloating inwardly that I had cuckolded my father-in-law. Instead I felt like the perfect chump.

Ann went to the master bathroom to clean up while I used the kitchen lavatory. She was seated on the sofa when I returned to the living room. I started to sit on the love seat across the coffee table from her. She patted the empty spot beside her. "Get over here," she commanded. Reluctantly I sat down next to her. She put her head on my shoulder. "I can't wait until we can have a full night alone together. Do you come here very often on business?"

"This week was my first time. The client normally has its act together so no one from my office has to come fetch. I doubt it will ever happen again."

"If it does, you call me. I'll meet you at your hotel, and we'll spend the night fucking our brains out."

"What about Tom?"

"Do you want me to bring him along so we can have a threesome?"

"What's he going to say about it?"

"Probably something like 'Have fun'." She put her arms around my neck and looked deeply into my eyes. "Am I scaring you?"

"A little. It's just that I expected...I don't know what I expected." I put my arm across her shoulders. She took my other hand and placed it on her thigh. When I hesitated, she pushed the hand up under skirt where I encountered her bald pussy. "Don't you think that's a little brazen in front of your daughter and husband? I don't want Cassie to know about us."

"Whatever you say, Lover. But Tom is going to know the first change I get to tell him."

The front door opened. Ann and I jumped apart as Tom and Cassie came in. Ann got up and went to the kitchen with Tom. She wasn't wasting any time spilling the beans to him. They were back in a minute with the open bottle and four champagne flutes.

Cassie's baby pictures were brought out. I tried to laugh at the appropriate places, but I had a difficult time keeping my mind on the photos. Ann had seated herself across from me. Every time she thought Cassie wasn't looking she flashed her puffy pussy at me. If Tom was aware of what she was doing, he didn't let on. Around midnight we all said good night and went upstairs to the bedrooms.

"It looks like you're going to fit right into the family," Cassie said as she stretched out on the bed. "Mom sure seems smitten with you. If I didn't know better, I'd think we was flirting with you."

"Would you be jealous if she was?"

"Jealous? Of my mother? She'd never consider cheating on Dad."

Sometimes it is necessary to change the subject of conversation. Even swingers have limits.

Author's note: Proceed to "From Cheating to Swinging" series to learn Tom's and Ann's point of view of what happened Tuesday night.