Introduction to Swinging 5

Story Info
Honeymoon interruptus.
2.6k words
4.63
2k
1
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 12/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotJim
HotJim
263 Followers

Cassie and I had a lot of fun with Ralph and Melissa during the following week. We all

gathered at my place. They served us our meals in the nude. During a couple evenings after dark, we put them on their dog leashes and took them for a naked walk. Ralph got into the spirit of things at one point by getting down on all fours and lifting his leg like a male dog to pee. Not to be outdone, Melissa squatted like a female. We had a lot of sex with them too. When their week as our 'slaves' ended, no one wanted to stop, so we decided we could continue the games. Cassie and I became the 'slaves' for the next week.

As the summer went by, Cassie and I saw less and less of Ralph and Melissa, spent less time at the swing club, and more time with each other. Maggie moved out of the apartment they shared. Since Cassie couldn't cover its full cost on her own, she moved in with me.

One evening in September, I came home from work and found her with a pregnancy test kit. "I'm late," she said quietly. I don't know if I was scared or excited. We loved each other dearly. A child would bond us even closer. An hour later she had finished the test. The results were positive.

The next afternoon we went to the courthouse and got married. Two days later she started her period. We both were disappointed. We made halfhearted jokes about getting married for nothing. Yes, we cried ourselves to sleep that night.

Maybe a honeymoon would lift our spirits. Just because we didn't have a regular wedding with guests, a white dress for the bride, and a tux for me didn't mean we couldn't go away for a week. The school where she taught wasn't too happy about the idea, but the principal relented and gave her time off. I got a little flak from my company, mostly in fun. Since I had worked through the summer while people with families took their vacations, I got my time off approved in a couple hours.

Our finances weren't too great. We decided to stay home until midweek, then go someplace for a couple nights just so we could say we went away. The answering machine picked up all calls to make it look like we were out of town.

Monday morning I got a call I couldn't ignore. A major client had a quarterly report due in a few days. Someone was needed to go to their plant a two-hour drive away to get their figures. Could I go get the reports? I'd get another day off to make up for it. Cassie and I discussed the situation and decided it would be a good way to kill a day or two.

She had a cold when we got up Tuesday morning, so I had to go alone. I didn't expect to spend the night, but I packed a change of clothes anyway.

Murphy's law struck. Only half the information was ready, and it would be late the next afternoon before I could get the report. Reluctantly I checked into a motel and called Cassie with the bad news.

We talked for about half an hour. Her cold was going away, but she wasn't fully recovered. Maggie had called suggesting they have one of their old contests, but Cassie told her she was too sick. Melissa had also called and offered to send Ralph over to keep her company, etc. Finally Cassie suggested I go out and pick someone up and get laid. We were still swingers. There was no reason why both of us should be miserable. Being away from her was misery enough.

After dinner I called the client's office. They said they'd have people working all night to get the report finished. I offered to help, but they graciously declined. I probably would have done the same. Having nothing to do, I went out to try my luck with the local girls. The desk clerk suggested a couple bars nearby. I drove to the nearest one.

There was a dinner menu posted by the door which impressed me. They featured barbecue ribs and had a pretty good wine list. I made a mental note to bring Cassie there if we ever vacationed in that city.

A blonde-haired woman sat at the bar. Her long hair cascaded down to her waist. Her blouse was so tight that even from her back it was obvious that she was braless. Her skirt just covered her ass. Just looking at her back was giving me a hardon. The stool next to her was empty, so I sat down beside her and ordered a screwdriver. She was probably in her mid-forties, but, damn, she was beautiful. Her nipples were visible through her blouse. Her breasts didn't sag a bit. Even in the dimly lit bar, her eyes sparkled. "Hi," I said, "how are you this evening?"

"Pretty good," she replied. "How about yourself?"

"I'm a lot better now that I've seen you."

She smiled. "I haven't heard that line in twenty-five years."

"And you heard it from your mother when you were an infant."

She laughed. "You, young man, are quick. So tell me, what's a newlywed husband doing in a singles bar."

"How do you know I'm a newlywed?"

"Your finger isn't grooved under your ring."

"You're very observant. I'm from out of town. I'm an accountant, and I'm supposed to be heading home with a client's P & L so my firm can work up their quarterly report. They weren't ready for me, so I have to spend the night here. What's your story, Sadie, Sadie, married lady?

She held up her left hand, "I guess I forgot something. After twenty-three years, they become part of you." She lowered her hand. "My husband is working late. I was lonely, so I thought I'd see what kind of reactions this outfit would get before I let him see it." She looked at my crotch. "I see you like it."

"Did you have any other plans for this evening besides tormenting every man in this place?"

"I love tormenting men, especially younger ones. I do have three hours to kill." She stroked my cock and leaned over and whispered, "Got any ideas on how to murder time?"

I put my right hand on her right knee. She turned to look into my eyes. Slowly I traced a line up her inner thigh to the hemline of her skirt. Her breathing became deeper and slower as my fingers found her naked pussy. Her slit opened as I traced its length with my fingertip. Her eyes were locked on mine when our lips parted. "If you don't cut that out, I'll rape you right here,' she said softly as she gave my dick another caress through my trousers. That was a threat I couldn't refuse. Half the patrons in the place probably saw her pussy when she slipped off the stool. Our hands were on each other's butts as we dashed for the door.

By coincidence we were both parked on a side street with my car behind hers. When I opened her car door, she pressed her mouth to mine before getting in. I squeezed her left boob through her semi-sheer shirt. She opened a few more buttons and guided my hand inside the garment. My fingertip traced a circle around her nipple making it stand up immediately. "Stay right on my tail," "We only have to go a couple miles,"

"You can count on it," I said.

Ten minutes later I parked my car beside hers in her driveway. I ran around and opened her door, and she squeezed my cock through my pants as she got out. Our lips met again when she stood up. I reached around behind her and pulled her skirt up so I could knead her ass cheeks. She made no attempt to conceal anything we were doing from the potentially prying eyes of her neighbors. Did she bring men home often? Was her husband waiting in the house for us? So what if he was. I'd had many audiences at the swing clubs while I was fucking Cassie or another woman.

The living room lights were on. They cast our shadows on the living room drapes. My hands caressed her breasts some more while our lips locked passionately. Her nipples strained against her tight blouse. When our kiss ended, she led me toward the dining room. She opened the sliding door and towed me outside. "Out here," she said. "I've always to do it on the grass."

"Doesn't your husband have any imagination?" I asked her.

"It's not something you do when you have kids," she said very matter-of-factly. I could see her point. I made a mental note to be discreet when Cassie and I had kids.

She sat down on the lawn, unbuckled my belt, and pulled my pants and shorts down together. My dick bounced when it was freed from its prison. "You're beautiful," she said. She licked the tip of my cock, then slowly kissed it all the way down to its root. One at a time she sucked my balls into her mouth. The pressure on my nuts was just enough to make me gasp with both mild pain and pleasure at the same time. She then kissed my shaft back up to the tip.

While she had been working on me, I unbuttoned her blouse completely and kneaded her huge tits. My fingertips traced circle around her nipples turning them into stones. I removed my suit jacket, tie, and shirt as she took my prick into her mouth. The suction she applied felt like my testicles would be drawn through my hose into her mouth. My breathing became deeper as I approached my point of no return. She got my shoes and socks off my feet. My manhood was released just before I would have sprayed her face with my jism.

She stretched out on the grass with her skimpy skirt drawn up to her waist. "Eat me," she demanded. I didn't need to be told twice. Her pubic hair was trimmed back to the bikini line. I presumed that she wore very skimpy bathing suits when she went swimming or sunbathing. Only the skin around her pussy lips was white; that was the only area where she had any public hair, which was trimmed very short. My tongue flicked around her stiff clit. Within seconds her head thrashed from side to side as she had her first orgasm. She held my head in place. I licked up one side of her slit and down the other. After a couple more tongue trips up and down her puffy lips, she came again, and again a minute later.

Her hands pressed against my shoulders to signal that she was ready to take me into her cunt. As I rose up, she continue to press me back. I sat up on my haunches. She grasped my rod and led it to her dripping hole. I was completely buried in her hot tunnel with the first stroke. My balls slapped her bottom as I pumped her pussy. We maintained a solid rhythm for a minute. Then she stopped without warning. "What's wrong?" I asked breathlessly.

"I want you in my ass," she said. "Fuck me in my ass." Her pussy was rather tight, so I could hardly wait to feel her sphincter around my cock. It was liberally coated with her juices. I pulled out of her love tunnel and placed myself against her back door. I had to push a couple seconds before her muscle relaxed enough to let me in. Her bottom was tighter than I had hoped for. My butt bounced like a rabbit's. She fell on her tummy, and I went down with her fearing I might fall out of that wonderful cavern. I continued to hump her ass. Mewing like a cat in heat, her body shuddered with passion. My toes curled tightly. Her orgasm hit her like a hammer. Mine followed immediately. We were both as rigid as telephone poles as I fired load after load if my heavy cream into her fanny.

We laid on the ground, our chests heaving as we attempted to catch our breaths. Several minutes later I lifted myself up onto my knees. My shriveled extension popped out of her bottom. Her eyes were still glazed when she rolled over. Slowly we worked the stiffness out of our muscles and stood up. "You have to go now," she said. "My husband will be home soon."

I looked at my watch. "It's only ten-thirty," I said. "You said he won't be home until midnight."

"Yes, but he might be home sooner. It's happened."

"When can I see you again?"

"I don't know when or even if. He usually doesn't work late. Besides, we have a great marriage, and I'm not going to risk destroying it."

"I don't even know your name."

"It's better that way. Right now I have to wash these clothes. They're covered with grass stains."

"It's almost impossible to get grass stains out."

"You're right." She striped off her blouse and skirt. "Here, take them as souvenirs of your first affair. My husband hasn't seen them before, so he won't miss them."

"Seeing you totally naked makes me want you again." My dick was already beginning to stir, something I'm sure she noticed.

"You were wonderful. Your wife is a lucky girl. I would love to keep you in me all night, but it's impossible. Please, just get dressed and go."

I called Cassie when I got back to my motel room and told her about my evening. "She's about your size," I told her. "I think her outfit would fit you."

"We'll see if we can get the grass stains out of I when you get home," she said. "Soak them in the sink. That should help prevent the stains from setting. I think it's time I met your family, and you should meet mine too."

"My parents work during the week," I said. "I don't think we could go before Saturday."

"How about we go Friday and spend the night with my family, then go see yours on Saturday?"

"That sounds good to me."

"Okay, I'll call my parents while you call yours. Get some sleep."

We slept late on Friday. Cassie's parents both worked and wouldn't get home until around six. Rather than put them on the spot to entertain us, she told them we'd arrive around nine. We would eat our dinner enroute. We got on the road around noon. It was only a two-hour drive to their town, so we stopped several times for sightseeing. We got to her parents' town around seven. I was astonished to find we were in the same city where I had spent Tuesday night.

As we drove around looking for a restaurant for our dinner, we passed the place I had picked up that woman I had fucked. "We don't want to go there," Cassie said. "It's a singles' club." I didn't mention I had read their menu. We found a truck stop just off the freeway.

After dinner, Cassie took over the driving because she could drive to her parents' house easier than she could give me directions. The closer we got to their house; the more things began to look familiar. I wanted to comment about that, but at the same time, I felt compelled to keep quiet.

There was one car parked on the street and one in the driveway. We parked beside the one in the driveway. Cassie was visibly puzzled by the way I looked at the house. It couldn't be. We got our suitcases from the trunk. She rang the doorbell. Her father opened the door and invited us in.

"Mom. Dad. This is my husband, Eric," Cassie said.

Her father hesitated a moment before extending his hand to me while her mother gasped.

HotJim
HotJim
263 Followers