Settling Down (or so I Thought)

Story Info
From showing to sharing.
2.4k words
4.26
6.2k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
287 Followers

Thank you to those who read my first couple or works. Thanks for the follows, likes, comments, and creative criticism. I am by no means a writer.

I've had actual experiences, fantasies, and thoughts that I felt like sharing and I hope you enjoy the writings.

Over the course of my writings, I will touch on true events, fictitious events, and true events with a touch of fiction to them. I will usually tell you beforehand whether it is true or not, but occasionally I will not. The following is a true story.

As I've said before, I'm of average build, with a 5-1/2" long dick. My dick is of average thickness. I love the smell & taste of pussy and can eat pussy for long periods of time (and enjoy it). I have never had any gay thoughts or contact, and I have never eaten a "creampie" (as far as I know).

My new girlfriend:

After being in a committed relationship for 3 years, and having split up with my high school sweetheart, I was on a path of bedding as many woman as possible! I had been told that I was attractive, but I had always been struggling with my weight. Between 18-19 years old, my weight was under control. I had a great sense of humor and was very easy to befriend both men & women.

At 19, I met a girl who had just moved into my small town. Beth was my age, extremely pretty, great body, but not too voluptuous. Being new to the area, she was open to meeting new people. I immediately asked her out and within a couple of months we in an exclusive relationship and having lots of sex. She had two lovers before me and both were slightly "bigger" than me. Being young & naive, we were excited to be enjoying unrestricted sex, until something happened....

That's right, she got pregnant. We stayed together, but had no plans to marry. We moved in together and our child was born when I was 20 years old and it was at a time when my career was just starting to take off. We had our ups & downs, but continued to try to make it work.

My need for voyeurism (once again) took a back seat. That is, until one day we were at a park near our home and she was breastfeeding our new baby. I noticed a man glancing at her as she nursed and when she was moving the baby from one breast to the other, he got an unobstructed view of both of her bare breasts. They had swelled during pregnancy and were full 36D breasts. Her aureola had darkened making them really stand out. Honestly, her tits were amazing!

His eyes got huge and he had to adjust his "package", as he was obviously getting a hard-on seeing her exposed breasts. It was then that I realized that he lived close by and I had seen him on occasion, in the neighborhood. He was older than us by (probably) 10 years, and my girlfriend had mentioned that she thought that he was attractive.

Later that night (as we were having sex), I mentioned to Beth about the man gawking her. She was visibly upset, but went deep into thought. Later she asked why I would bring that up during sex, rather than any other time. She asked many questions about how much he saw, how long he looked, and how far away he was. This talk was having an effect on me, and I became hard again.

She got up to use the restroom and noticed that I was hard again, even after just recently cumming. She came back to bed and my dick had gone back down. She knew something was up, so she began asking about her admirer. Within a couple minutes, I was hard again. She reached over and felt that my dick was completely hard!

She snuggled up to me and said "Someone likes that my tits were seen by another man!" I closed my eyes as she began stroking my dick.

"Does it turn you on thinking about him seeing your girlfriend's bare boobs?" My dick pulsed at that question. I was busted.

That was the start of our sex talk!

Over time we talked about my fantasies. She was open to listen, but never shared her thoughts. She knew that I wanted other men to see her nude body and eventually, I told her that I was ok with her having sex with someone else. She told me that the thought of other men admiring her nude body was a turn on, but she didn't want it to go any further than that.

During our last summer together, we went camping (without the baby) and tried to make it as exciting for both of us. Her body had returned to her pre-pregnancy state, but her breast were still larger than normal. One day, we were on a boat (on the lake) and as we went by a secluded section of beach, we saw a couple lying there completely naked. They both waived us over and asked us to join them, but said that we would have to lose our suits. We declined, gawked for a few minutes, then took off further away from anyone. We spoke about how exciting it was to see a nude couple and how exciting it was for them to invite us to disrobe and join them!

Eventually, I told her that she should lose her top, so as to not have tan lines. She looked around and after seeing that there was nobody around, she lowered the top of her one-piece, exposing her pale, but beautiful breasts. They had dropped back down to a C+ cup, and we're still beautiful. Later that night I convince her to disrobe in our tent, and let me take pictures of her, as I stood outside the tent, with the flap open. A few people walked by and saw her lying nude on the sleeping bag, but she played it off as if she had fallen asleep. Nothing else happened that weekend.

As my career took off and our child was getting older, our relationship grew further apart. I started asking her if she was fucking someone else and she said "Absolutely not!" I told her I was ok with it, if she did, but I wanted to know if she ever did.

After being together for 4 years, our relationship was very strained. One weekend she left our child with me and went to visit out of town family. When she returned on Sunday night, I could tell that she was keeping something from me. I asked repeatedly, but she denied being unfaithful.

A few months later, we decided to end our relationship, and she moved out. A few weeks later she asked me to keep our child for the weekend because she was going back to visit family again. When she returned, I left our child at my mom's and went to see her. Keep in mind that we were no longer together, but still got along.

When I arrived, she had just finished showering and was wearing an oversized sleep shirt. We watched a movie and just chilled. At one point I noticed that she had an aching neck and asked her if she wanted a neck massage. She said "please, my neck is killing me!" I sat back against the headboard and she sat between my legs, making it easier to massage her neck.

Eventually she was getting relaxed and I asked her to lie down on her stomach so that I could fully massage her neck, shoulders, and upper back. As I massaged, her night shirt was in the way, so I told her to get under the blanket and remove the shirt. Her lower body was covered by the blanket and her breasts were against the bed. After a good 20 minutes, my hands began running up and down her back, along her side, and eventually massaging some side boob.

She was really relaxed and said that the massage felt so good. Slowly, I rubbed down her back and worked the blanket over her bare ass. As I massaged her back and ass cheeks, she became more relaxed. The blanket gone now, I began massaging her butt-cheeks and outer, upper thighs. Then I began spreading her cheeks open and her beautiful pussy was right before my eyes.

She whispered "That feels so good, but you should probably stop because you're making me horny!"

"That's the idea! Relax and enjoy it."

"Mmmmm"

Her pussy was visibly wet and I bent down to taste her. At that point, it was as if she froze!

"No, don't do that! I'm horny. Just fuck me!"

This was odd because she never turned down receiving oral sex, but she just did! I bent and tasted her pussy a little more and she again stopped me. At this point, I didn't want to ruin the moment, so I stripped down and mounted her from behind. As I slid in, I realized why she didn't want me eating her. It was obvious that she had been with someone else, because her pussy was extremely stretched out. Her pussy is usually very tight, but I could barely feel her pussy walls as I slid in & out of her.

I asked her to turn around because I wanted to look at her as I fucked her missionary style. As I pulled my dick from her pussy, it was coated with not only her natural secretions, but a white gooey substance, that I knew all too well was another guys cum! She turned over and I slid back in. There was hardly any friction! Once I was all the way inside of her, I stopped moving and looked into her eyes. She knew that I knew, but tried not to look at me.

"Come on, I missed you inside of me! Fuck me!"

I didn't move. "How long ago?"

"What are you talking about?"

"How long ago did you get fucked?"

She was visibly sad and said "I'm sorry."

"How long ago?!"

"A few hours ago."

I could feel my dick getting harder, but didn't know if she noticed.

"Bareback?"

"Yeah."

"He came in you?"

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry! We're no longer together. If you want to fuck other guys, that's your choice."

"I know, but it's weird that your dick is in me now, knowing that another guy's cock was in me earlier. How did you know?"

"Are you kidding me? He must be pretty big because your pussy is very loose now."

With that I started fucking her again. We were both fucking each other good! She could tell that I was really turned on knowing that she had recently fucked another guy.

"How big?"

"What?"

"How big was he?"

She blushed, then whispered in my ear "Huge!"

"Oh fuck, that's hot! "Did it hurt?"

"Not too much, this time. The first time we fucked, yes. But this time he took his time. Eating me out, then stretching my pussy with his fingers until he said that my pussy is ready for his cock!"

She closed her eyes as she remembered fucking the other guy.

"The first time?"

"Yeah, we fucked once before."

"When?"

"That time that I went to see my family. I think you knew. You had said that I could fuck someone else and I didn't think that I could. But I was tipsy and horny, having not fucked you for a bit. So when we ended up at his house, I gave in and let him fuck me."

"Did you cum?"

"Not that first time."

"What about this last time?"

"Oh yeah!"

"A lot?"

"At least 6 or 7 times"

I started fucking her harder as I played with her nipples. She started getting into it, so I said "tell me about it."

"WHAT?"

"I want you to tell me about what it was like fucking that other guy."

"I can't."

"Sure you can. I want to hear all about it!"

"Well, like I said, this was the 2nd time we fucked. That first time was ok, but I was nervous and felt guilty about fucking someone else. Plus he was so large, that it was uncomfortable. This time, it was planned. He took his time and we both knew that we were going to fuck a lot. We met at a hotel and immediately stripped each other. I got down on my knees and sucked his cock til it was throbbing, nice & hard. Then he had me lie on the bed and he ate my pussy out. He was good, but not as good as you are at eating pussy! He couldn't make me cum by eating me, but I was plenty wet and ready to fuck! He spent a lot of time playing with my pussy and stretching it with his fingers, to accommodate his huge cock!"

"When he finally lined his huge head up to my pussy lips, I knew that I wanted him to bury that cock in me. He placed the head into my opening and slowly pushed forward. My labia opened up to accept my new lover and I felt every vein of his thick cock as he slowly pushed inch after inch into my waiting fuckhole!"

"After getting half of his amazing cock into my tight pussy, he began full strokes, pushing deeper & deeper until his huge, thick cock was completely buried in my tight pussy. I could feel his cock tapping on my cervix and it brought me over the edge. He then started moving back and forth without going in and out and his pelvic bone massaged my clit, until I came again!"

"He picked up the pace and before I could stop him, he plunged all the way in and came so deep that I could feel spurts of his cum covering my insides! Feeing his cock pulsing deep in my vagina, pushed me over the edge yet again and we came together! He fucked me again today, before I came home. My pussy was overflowing with his cum, so I tried to wash it out when I got home."

As she finished telling me this story, she came, and it was enough to make me cum as well. Her pussy now had cum from 2 different men, deep inside of it! I spent the night there, sleeping in each others arms, knowing that this would be the last time that we would be intimate.

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
287 Followers