Introduction to The Poke Her Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched from a distance as the group filtered in and began the ritual of idle chatter and relaxed with drinks before the night's main event commenced. Per my instructions Julie arrived last in a blue summer dress wearing nylons and short matching heels. Her eye make-up was a bit darker than normal but her bright red lips showed her smile to perfection. She was the prettiest woman at the party.

I checked the time and it was nearly 6:30 p.m. Susan told me that it was the usual time they sat down to eat while they discussed the night's events. I watched through the window. As they dined, Susan followed my plan and mentioned that the guys were in for a special treat tonight. She told them that after dinner, each couple would take their respective spouse to a bedroom, strip them naked, and place the blindfold on them that they would find in the room. There'd be a guessing game and the winner would be the male with the most correct guesses. I checked the time once again, it was 7:30 p.m. I watched as the dishes were cleared from the table, rinsed, and placed in the dishwasher. It was nearly time for my entrance. Susan instructed the couples to proceed to the bedrooms, strip the males down and place the blindfold over their eyes.

Ken asked, "What will Julie be doing?"

Susan replied, "For now, you worry about us, she'll be just fine. There are special plans for her again tonight."

After each man was stripped of their clothing, their blindfolds were placed over their eyes. Susan stopped by each room and told the male to wait and someone would be in shortly. Susan then gave a pair of handcuffs to Julie and had her walk into Ken's room and handcuff him. She told Julie to return to the hallway after his hands were cuffed behind his back. When Julie returned, she handed her another pair of handcuffs and sent her to Mark's room with the same instructions. Austin was cuffed next and then Michael.

Susan then met with each wife and showed them the locking cock cages. There were some brief instructions given and each wife was handed a package of frozen peas along with the chastity device and instructed to lock up their husband's cocks. It took Debbie a little longer to deal with Michael but within a few minutes and despite some grumbling from the men, the task was completed. The wives led their husband's back to the living room area where a video camera sat on a tripod positioned to film the entire room. Four hard backed dining room chairs sat side by side in the living room.

I had entered the house and was at the kitchen table. So far, Susan had executed the plan to perfection. Julie saw me and ran up to me. I held my finger to my lips and indicated that she should be quiet. She grabbed me, hugged, and kissed me passionately. I had her sit by me at the table. I had brought several large envelopes and each one had a different couple's last name.

I instructed Julie to have Susan sit each husband on a chair and have their wives stand behind them. When the task was completed, I brought my chair into the living room and told the wives that they could remove the blindfolds. As they did, Ken immediately yelled, "What the fuck "little dick"? What are you doing here?"

I calmly walked toward Ken and removed a ball gag from my pocket. I forced the gag into Ken's mouth as Ken jerked his head side to side as he tried to resist. Everyone looked at me and no one said anything. I buckled the gag behind Ken's head, then I calmly returned to my seat. I told the group that I had some things to say and that if anyone wanted to ask questions, I'd answer them after I finished talking. I picked up the first envelope and it had the name Collins on it.

"Mark, this envelope contains photos of you at my workplace where you conducted an illegal investigation into a non-existent missing person case. You used the radio to run license information through Mary who used State-owned computers and made fraudulent inquiries and misused the law enforcement data base to gain knowledge for the personal benefit. Information requested by Ken which, with the help of your wife, you obliged him." I took a moment to catch my breath, sipped some water and continued.

"Contained within the envelope is a copy of a letter addressed to the State Highway Patrol Criminal Investigation Unit along with the photographic evidence from that day. It is my understanding that the Highway Patrol investigates any suspicious or alleged criminal activity by any peace officer or public employee in the state. This DVD is evidence of you and your wife having sex with an unknown person. I believe your agency has some rules over moral turpitude. The good news, for you here, is that the letter has not been sent, yet."

I picked up another envelope with the name Collins on it.

"Austin, I hope your video production company has secured all the necessary waivers and required documentation as specified under Title 18 USC 2257. This DVD has the name of Miller and Associates Productions embedded in the title as well as your business address and it showed that same as where the holder of records for Miller and Associates Production Company is located." I watched Austin turn a sickly shade of gray and Brenda looked as if she'd faint.

I went on, "It's been uploaded to a cloud account from your I.P. address and is set to be uploaded to a domain that your company has registered, www.wegotcucked.com. The URL will automatically be forwarded to everyone with a Chamber of Commerce email account. Probably won't be much help to your career either Brenda. You could always get the releases post signed but that might not help the Collins if they are asked to take a polygraph test."

I picked up the last two envelopes with the partner's names on them. I continued, "That video listed all of you by name in the sub chapter titles and credits. Just like Austin's the attachments are to be sent to your entire client list as well as the Chamber of Commerce contact list. Susan, your shot at school Superintendent is on the line. Is this extortion? Possibly. Is this revenge? Perhaps, at least it could be if I decided to execute what I've outlined in these envelopes. Or maybe, it's just leverage. Until you and your so-called group decided to fuck with me, I had a great life with a devoted and loving wife and fantastic sex life. Your seduction of Julie besmirched her character and soiled our marriage. You helped her make a mockery of our wedding vows." I watched as they all looked at the ground, heads bowed except for that asshole Ken who had managed a smug smirk on his face.

"Fortunately for all of you, all is not lost. At least, if my instructions are followed and demands are met. Know this, one person reneges, hell is forced upon all of you. It behooves you to keep each other in line. One, Julie and I get all the DVDs of her being sexually assaulted. I say assault because she was coerced so let's get past the semantics. If any photo or video ever surfaces into the light of day or the sleazy underbelly of the web, I go nuclear on all of you. These packets are just the beginning. I'll destroy you in ways you can't comprehend. Susan, consider this as Julie tendered her resignation from your school. She'll receive a glowing recommendation as to secure future employment. The house is sold. If you ever see us, ignore us." I enjoyed seeing the shocked and pained expressions on their pathetic faces.

"Austin, how many DVDs are there?"

He replied, "Each couple has one."

"Do you understand that the original and anything you have on a computer, server, the cloud, cell phone or anything storage device gets deleted and destroyed?" All heads are nodding up and down.

"Do the wives know where the DVDs are at your respective houses?" Heads nodding again. "Please go and retrieve them."

The three wives ran out the door and Susan went upstairs and came back with their copy. She gave it to me and went and stood behind her husband. In a matter of minutes, the others returned with the DVD's and gave them to me.

"Does anyone have any questions?" I asked but didn't really expect any.

I was surprised when Mark immediately spoke, and he said that, Tommy, on behalf of myself and Mary, I apologize, especially for the way Ken treated you." Once he finished, he had the courtesy to bow his head in shame.

"Apology accepted."

Austin was next, he said, "Tommy, that goes for us as well, I'm truly sorry to both you and Julie for our role in damaging your marriage."

"Again, apology accepted."

Michael told me, "Tommy, we're embarrassed beyond belief at what has taken place and we too are tremendously sorry for what has happened. We wanted you two to be part of our very special group. We should've never listened to Ken."

I told him, "Your apology is also accepted but I'm going to tell you that not everyone wanted me a part of the group. Ken, you are a giant prick, and I don't mean that as a compliment to your genitals. So, you can see each of your wives has a key to your chastity device. Your very own cock cage. Three padlocks for three similar cages and then there's yours Ken. His big ole prick had to have a special cage with a special lock. If somehow your keys got lost, you could probably use a bolt cutter to get the locks off.

I looked Ken right in the eyes as I informed him and the rest that, "Ken's cage is different, there's no padlock attached to his. There is a keyed cylinder that slides into place on his steel cage." I reached into my pocket and removed a small tube of superglue.

"This is some special lubricant for the cylinder Ken." I removed the top from the glue and leaned down to the chair and squirted it into the opening. Susan will have to get some oral satisfaction or maybe she can get with the others for sexual release. Your dick locked up and locked out for the foreseeable future. Since you tried to own my balls and my wife, it's only fitting that I now own yours! One last thing, you can have the packets. I have secured copies with instructions to two of my military friends that if anything should happen to me or Julie, the envelopes are to be opened and my instructions carried out to the letter."

To conclude the evening's festivities and to take care of some long overdue business, I dropped my pants and boxers and allowed everyone to get a good look at my cock which was slightly bigger than Ken's. I just wanted to set the record straight, I don't have the littlest dick here." I took Julie by the hand and left them all shocked and awed.

EPILOGUE:

Julie and I went to counseling. We sold the old house and I bought a house near Jason's place. Julie got another teaching job in another town a few miles away and I went back to work where I swung a hammer but didn't swing with neighbors. I made sure that Julie knew to discuss any crazy notions with her co-workers with me before she took any actions. In this instance, the teacher became the pupil and I made sure she learned her lesson. I still had the money I stashed away and I still haven't told Julie it exists.

I made a final call to Susan and thanked her for all her help as I exacted my revenge. She informed me that the group still had poker nights and barbecues and still played with each other. The wives were all in agreement that they wished they could have sampled my "big" cock. She said that Ken was still an arrogant prick but his dick wasn't of much use as still hadn't been able, (thank you super glue), to get the key into the lock. She added that he was too embarrassed to seek outside help and none of the group knew how to get him freed. Mark suggested that it be cut away but thought of anything trying to cut or remove that steel cock cage drove Ken to his knees with just the thought of it. I smiled at the prospect of Ken's prick doing life behind bars. Revenge? No, justice.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Let Go CEO wife fires husband. What follows is the aftermath.in Loving Wives
I'm a Bastard Wife cheats, he leaves, kids blame him for family breakup.in Loving Wives
The Honey Trap You have to use the right bait.in Loving Wives
Fallout 01: Wife's Office Party Wife learns hard lesson about cheating.in Loving Wives
More Stories