Introduction to The Poke Her Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another day passed and still no word from Tommy. Susan had called and checked on her as had Brenda. Julie asked, "Susan should I report him as a missing person to the police?" Susan replied, "No Julie, it hasn't been 48 hours and I believe he's alright just not alright with the situation and we've got Ken to thank for that!" Julie waited frantically for some word of Tommy or for him to come home. Sunday night was a repeat of the previous two nights as I barely slept."

I arrived at school just prior to the opening bell signaling the start of my first class. Susan, Principal Logan, as usual, was at the door greeting faculty, staff, and students. They made eye contact and Julie simply shook her head side to side and went to her classroom. However, when she opened her computer, she saw among her emails one from TommyLilD. She opened it and read what Tommy had sent her on Saturday.

My Dearest Julie,

I love you very much and needed some time to reflect on our marriage and what you have done to jeopardize my love for you. I want to have a face-to-face talk with you and you alone on Tuesday, August 4th at our house at 7:00 p.m.

We will discuss what has transpired and what might happen on choices we make.

Tommy

At lunch, I told Susan and Brenda about the email. Having heard from him and when he wrote that he loved me I felt much better today about my chances and my future with Tommy.

Tommy

While Julie was at work, I drove the Ford Escape to my house and placed one of the transmitters under the dining table. I had tested it at Jason's, the range was good, and the clarity was exceptional. The mic is so sensitive it picked up Jason's footsteps on his hardwood floors and I recorded his voice several feet away from the transmitter.

Susan

After I arrived home, I found Ken in his office working. "Ken, Tommy sent an email to Julie and told her he wanted to talk to her Tuesday night in person." Ken just waved his hand at his wife as he was in the middle of an important proposal. When he finished his work Ken recalled what Susan had told him earlier. I decided I better call Mark. "Hey Mark, Ken here. I wondered if you're busy Tuesday evening from 6-9pm?"

"I work the first watch Tuesday and I can make it." I told him to meet me at our house a little before six before I hung up.

Tommy

I believed that something was rotten in Denmark so I enlisted Jason's help yet again. I picked him up at a nearby Walmart parking lot. Jason had left work early with Jeff's approval and drove his truck to Wal-Mart to meet me. By 5pm we were sitting about a block away from my former home. Julie's car was parked in the drive at their residence. It was about an hour later when they saw three people walk out of the Logan's house. I told Jason that the slimmer male was Deputy Collins aka "Deputy Dawg", and the other male was Ken Logan. The female was his wife, Susan Logan. They walked to my former home and Julie let them in.

Listening on the receiver, we heard a conversation from the group where Ken told Julie, "Julie, talk with him and get him to talk with me. I'll make him understand what you want and need. Mark and I are going to hide and we'll only come out if he intended to be violent instead of having a civil conversation. Julie said, "Tommy would never do that! He had never even raised his voice with me little lone his fist!"

Ken replied, "Tommy may have behaved himself in the past, but no one knows what he is capable of or how angry he truly is. We'll be in the back bedroom just in case we're needed."

I told Jason, "That's what I expected."

I opened a folder and selected from one of several notes I had typed and printed prior to tonight's meeting. I called the local Domino's delivery guy and ordered a large Supreme with instructions to stop at the Ford Escape in front of this address for a tip. It was paid for with Jason's debit card and I told him I would pay him back. Twenty minutes later, the delivery guy cautiously approached us, and I handed him a twenty-dollar bill and an envelope with the word "Julie" on it. I gave him my address and asked him to give the letter and pizza to the lady that answers the door.

The Dominos' guy made the delivery and I watched Julie opened and read the letter on my video feed.

My Dearest Julie,

What the FUCK? What part of talk with you alone don't you get? I got a large supreme so you could share it with Ken, Susan, and Mark. I may send you another email and then again, I may not. I may or may not be in touch sometime in the future.

Tommy

Julie started crying and the three amigos came out from the back bedroom. Julie handed Susan the note and as they all read it, Julie heard Mark say, "Fuck!"

Ken chuckled and Susan hit him hard in the arm and told both he and Mark, "GO!" She said, "I'm staying with Julie."

Ken asked, "Can I at least take the pizza?"

Susan shot darts at him and indicated with her eyes that he should not ask for a piece of anything tonight. Ken and Mark like scolded puppies, left with their tails between their legs and without the pizza. I'd seen enough so we drove off.

"How did you know they'd be there?" Jason asked as he wondered how Tommy knew in advance.

"I knew that Julie needed to share the first email with someone. She couldn't deal with it on her own and the most likely candidate was her boss, Susan. I knew that Susan would no doubt tell Ken. Ken is smart enough to not confront me in my own home. So, he would have at least one, if not more than one of the men in the group with him. Mark Collins was the obvious choice because of his size, position, and dealing with people." Jason nodded as he followed my reasoning.

"If I got violent, he could arrest me. That would've allowed them unfettered access to Julie's pussy. Even if I got out on bond, they'd arrange for a restraining order. Michael or Austin could've been there too but they weren't really needed in Ken's estimation. I made several different notes all with the same basic information, for different characters and scenarios depending on who all showed up." I realized as we drove back to Jason's place that I needed to get this other transmitter hidden at the Miller's house before the next poker game.

I had been to the Miller house on more than one occasion. I liked the fact that they had a nice privacy fence that enclosed their backyard. I sat down the block in Jason's Escape and kept watch on the Miller house. I saw Brenda as she left for work and less than fifteen minutes later, Austin drove off in his car. Since the poker game was tomorrow night, I needed to get the transmitter placed today. I had just a small window of opportunity.

Austin worked out of his house and I wasn't sure how long he'd be gone So I grabbed the backpack that held the transmitter and walked to the Miller residence. I quickly made my way to the gate leading to the backyard that was near the garage and opened it. I walked to the back deck and climbed the two steps onto the landing. I opened the sliding screen and glass doors I knew Austin left unlocked unless they went out of town. I entered the house and quickly got to work. In less than five minutes, I had the transmitter in place beneath the table in Austin's "man cave" and just that quick I was out the door and on my way to Jason's.

After I arrived at Jason's, I began another internet search. This time I looked for video editing software. I found several with multiple features and options. I specifically looked for software that blurred faces and added titles and allowed text to be superimposed. I chose Filmora and began the download. After going over the tutorial, I spent a couple of hours on a copy of one of the DVDs from last Thursday that I had burned and I made the changes and additions I wanted.

I heard the door as Jason got home. He came into the kitchen and grabbed a beer from the fridge. I had dinner almost made. Jason said, "The biggest advantage of you being here is not having to cook. Plus, I still get to sleep with any warm bodied woman that's so inclined."

I chuckled. Damn it felt good to laugh. "Don't to get used to it "big boy lady's man". I think I've spoiled you for bachelorhood. However, I'll still be around for a week or so unless you throw me out."

Jason replied, "Naw, at least you cook even if dinner isn't on the table when I get home. So be a "good little wifey and feed me, I'm a hungry man." I threw a wet dishcloth at him and told him to wash up because dinner was in five minutes. I realized I missed the banter and "breaking balls" with the guys on the job. After dinner, I grabbed a couple of beers and showed Jason my handiwork and thanks to Filmora, the changes I made to the DVD. We both enjoyed the results and I couldn't wait to premiere it.

No one expected me to show up at the weekly poker game. Ken, Mark, Austin, and Michael were seated at the table in the man cave and Ken was dealing. As he shuffled the cards, he looked at the group and stated the obvious, "I believe "Little Dick's" a no show tonight, so let's play.

Mark asked, "Ken, have you told Austin and Michael about what transpired Tuesday at Julies?

"I told Michael. Now we need to tell Austin though it isn't a really big deal."

"Tell me what?" Austin asked a bit dejected as he felt he'd been left out of the loop.

"Ole "Little dick" wanted to talk with Julie alone Tuesday. Somehow, he discovered that

Mark, myself and Susan were present, hidden in the backroom in case he got violent."

Austin asked, "What did he have to say?"

"Nothing." Ken replied as he dealt the cards round the table. "While we waited for him, a pizza guy showed up with a letter. He had sent Julie a nasty letter about us being there."

"How did he know you were there?"

"Not sure. I'll bet he sat hidden somewhere and watched the house to make sure Julie was alone before he entered."

Mark chimed in, "Ken, the note was printed from a computer and mentioned everyone present by name. We may not have given Tommy enough credit. We really don't know much about him."

Ken started to speak, "Look "ole Little Dick...'

Mark interrupted, "Ken, stop calling him that!" as he wondered why Ken felt he needed to humiliate Tommy any further.

Ken allowed a pregnant pause before he answered, "Little Richard is a construction worker. He works with his hands, not his head. For Christ's sake, he swings a hammer and is a glorified handyman. Okay? He isn't worthy enough to lick my boots. So, what do we know about him?

Michael jumped in, "He's married to a very beautiful woman who's a terrific fuck."

"I think he served in the Army." Austin added.

Mark asked, "Anyone known about his family or relatives?"

The room remained silent as none of them had a clue about any relatives other than Julie.

Ken broke the silence, "Looks like we need to do some homework. Austin, use your computer wizardry to see what you can find. Mark, try to find out where he is staying. If he's not in a motel, I bet he is staying with one of his co-workers. Can you run license plate numbers to get addresses to check?"

"Not legally. I guess I could stop by and talk to Julie about reporting him as a missing person."

Ken told them, "I'll talk to Julie and see what I can find out about his family."

The door opened and closed loudly as Brenda shouted, "I'm home." to let Austin to let that she was home. He asked her "Babe, why are you home so early?"

Brenda told the guys that, "Julie was very depressed and wanted to be alone. We all felt that maybe we should just call it a night and go home, so we did." Mark said that was a good idea and got up to go home to Mary. The rest of the group followed Mark's lead and stood to leave. and Ken reminded the group that they were meeting at his house one week from tomorrow for dinner and fun, so no Poker game next Thursday. We were parked one block away in the Escape and listened to the entire conversation as well as recorded it for posterity. "Jason," I said as he drove toward home, "by next Friday I'll have my revenge."

I drove Jason to work that morning so Deputy Collins wouldn't have the opportunity to obtain any license information on Jason's vehicle. I gave Jason an envelope to tape to the office door for Jeff and I wrote on the outside "For Law Enforcement Only" and had put my name name beneath that.

When Jeff arrived, Jason told him about the letter and what they had heard the previous night adding that there was a good chance Deputy Collins would stop by today. He told Jeff he could string Collins along a bit and then give him the envelope.

Jason ran his crew as they framed a wall when the marked Sheriff's SUV drove slowly by the trucks and vans parked at the site. It looked like the deputy talked on his radio as he drove past the parked vehicles. The deputy made another slow pass before he stopped at the construction trailer office. Jeff stood in the door as he approached.

"Can I help you?" Jeff asked the deputy.

"I'm Deputy Mark Collins with Harris County Sheriff's Department, and I'm investigating a missing person. Our information led us to believe he may work here.

"What is his name?" Jeff asked him.

"Tommy Edwards."

"Tommy worked here. Doesn't anymore. Up and quit last week. Something about marital problems that involved a bunch of neighbors. I don't think he's missing. I think he wanted some alone time." Jeff enjoyed toying with Mark.

"Did he tell you that?" Mark asked.

"That he wants some alone time? No. Just had that impression."

Mark wanted to know, "Has he contacted you?"

"No. He told me to hold onto his last check and he'd make arrangements to get it."

Mark appeared slightly agitated with the cat and mouse game and asked, "Has he contacted you since he quit?"

"No."

"Any idea where he might be staying, or where he is now?" Mark's frustration showed on his face.

Jeff chuckled inwardly at the deputy's discomfort and replied, "No, however there was an envelope on the door you may be interested in."

"Any chance of looking at his personnel file?"

"Not without a court order. Jeff handed the envelope to Deputy Collins and then asked him, "Why is Harris County investigating Tommy as a missing person? He lives inside the city limits; wouldn't the city police have jurisdiction?"

Mark ignored Jeff's inquiry and said as he concluded his interview, "Thank you sir." He took the envelope and walked back to his patrol unit. Once inside his cruiser Deputy Collins opened the sealed envelope and read the letter:

Shame on you Mark Collins! Using your official capacity as a certified law enforcement officer and sworn up holder of The Constitution to violate your oath of office. Calling license plates over the radio so your wife can use the State computer to get names and addresses of employees just so you can try and find me. Why is Harris County investigating a missing person when I live in the city? And you know I'm not missing. How was the pizza? Go back to serving and protecting. While you're at it and think about the policy and procedure and civil rights you and Mary have violated. I'll be in touch.... Soon!

Tommy

"Oh shit! Thanks Ken." He said out loud as he pounded on the steering wheel. I watched Mark as he drove off, as I sat with a huge grin on my face in the Escape with the digital camera and zoom lens having snapped photos of the entire encounter. I just knew the photos would come in handy as I drove back to Jason's.

Austin Miller just finished doing a background check on Tommy Edwards. He called Ken to brief him on what he discovered. "I'm found nothing on the web on Thomas Edwards or Tommy Edwards and I used every search engine that I have. Wikipedia lists that name as an English Clergyman from the 1600's. He has no email account or Facebook account or any type of social media presence or networking profile. I have asked Brenda to check with Julie and ask her if he has a filing cabinet at home with personal papers that we might look at." Austin sounded exasperated.

Then he texted Brenda and left her a message. He asked her to inquire about any personal papers that Julie may know about. He told Brenda he was interested in financial statements, family history, military service, or anything that might reveal something about his past. If she asked why, tell her we are trying to find Tommy for her.

Julie, Susan, and Brenda as usual, sat together in the teacher's lounge and enjoyed their lunch and a break from the bedlam and chaos of the classroom. Brenda checked her text messages and asked Julie if Tommy had an office or a filing cabinet at their house. Julie said, "We've got a filing cabinet in the spare bedroom. Why?"

Brenda told Julie that, "Austin and the guys were trying to help her find Tommy and that there may be useful information in the filing cabinet. Julie said that she would look after school.

After the lunch break, Brenda and Julie returned to the classrooms and Susan went to her office. She was met by her secretary with a piece of paper with a phone number written on it and the word urgent underlined. Susan sat at her desk and looked at the phone number. She didn't recognize it, but she returned the call. Tommy picked up on the first ring and said, "Hi Susan, this is Tommy, and it is an urgent call. Please do not hang up." Susan was somewhat relieved and thought this might be the break they had looked for.

"Are you all right Tommy? Julie is worried sick about you. She loves you so much and is so sorry that you have left."

Tommy was a bit flummoxed as he replied, "You know, I tried to talk to my wife but didn't get a chance to talk to her Tuesday because SOMEONE or group of someone's interfered again in our lives."

"I am sorry about that too Tommy!" Susan at least sounded genuine in her apology.

"Susan, please listen for a second. I want to meet with just you, alone. No Julie. No Ken. No Mark. No one nearby or listening in, just you. Don't even tell anyone about it until after the fact. I have some questions that must be answered and I think you can help me with on how to approach Julie and try and resolve this mess. If see or suspect anyone nearby or listening in and its over between me and Julie, got it?"

Susan nervously answered, "I can do that Tommy. Can you leave now and meet me at Angelo's Bar & Grill?"

"I can do that." Tommy answered.

"I will see you in thirty minutes."

There weren't many customers at one thirty on a Friday afternoon at Angelo's. Business picked up around 5pm and got better as the night progressed. Tommy was seated at a booth in a back corner and had the transmitter secured under the table. The recording piece was in Jason's Escape in the parking lot. Susan walked in and was by herself. She nodded at me as walked to the booth and took a seat across from me. She reached across the table with her palms up and I ignored the gesture.

"I want to talk to you and ask you some questions." I began. "I would like you to not interrupt but to think about what your answers are and to insure they are truthful. Can you do that?"

"I can Tommy. I feel partly responsible for this situation and would do anything to make it better."

So, I asked her, "How long have you and Ken been swapping spouses?"

"I guess about two years now."

"How did it start?"

"It began with Michael and Debbie. Michael and Ken are partners, and we would often go out together drinking and dancing. It just happened one night we were sitting with the other's spouse after a night of dancing and drinking and we ended up having sex. Then it began to happen more and more." Susan paused and surprisingly blushed as if for the first time she was embarrassed by their behavior.

She continued, "I had shared somethings with Brenda at work about how much better my sex life was. I meant that with Ken it was better. With Michael it was different, not better per se, but different. Brenda always asked questions after that, and I talked to Ken. He hired Austin to do some much needed computer networking upgrades at their office. We asked them out and after a few weeks they were invited along with Michael and Debbie and watched us have sex."