Introduction to The Poke Her Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The next weekend we went out again dancing and drinking and they were also there. On that occasion, I had sex with Austin, Debbie was with Michael and Ken had sex with Brenda. We got introduced to Mark and Mary Collins one night while dancing and drinking and found that they lived close by." I was surprised that Susan was so candid in describing their activities. She went on, saying,

"That is when the monthly barbecues began and the weekly poker party. Then, you moved in and Ken found out that Julie worked with Brenda and me. He said that we should get you involved in the group. He asked me to talk to Julie and I did. After we invited you both to a couple of barbecues, I began talking to Julie about her sex life. With the help of Brenda, we told her how greatly our sex lives had improved after we started sharing our spouses."

I asked, "How did you seduce my wife into your 'club'?"

"I told her things that Ken liked to hear while we were making love. Things like, 'Oh Honey your dick is so much bigger than Austin's. Or your dick is so much bigger than Mark's.' I told her he likes to hear about how much better a lover he is than the others and he always wanted me to call them by name. Brenda said to Julie that she did the same with whichever guy she was with. She told them how much better they were in bed than her husband and how their dicks were so much bigger than her husband's."

I told her, "Thanks Susan that has helped some but why did everyone fuck my wife and then try and humiliate me with the video and calling me 'little dick'?" I watched her facial expressions and she showed genuine remorse for what her asshole of a husband said.

"Again, Tommy, I'm extremely sorry about that. Ken asked me to talk to Julie about your sex life and she had said how you were so gentle and caring. No one had ever seen you angry or raise your voice and Ken thought you had a submissive personality." I felt my anger rise and did my level best to control it before I continued my questions.

"So, your plan was to cuckold me and everyone gets to play with my wife while I watch?"

"Oh no Tommy, Ken thought that the DVD would get you excited and everyone wanted you to be part of the group even if you had a tiny penis." I still wondered why they believed I was smaller below the belt than the rest of them sight unseen.

"About that Susan, has any of you ever seen my tiny penis?"

"Well, no, just what Julie has told us." Now I felt incredibly hurt and thoroughly betrayed.

"So, you told my wife that your husband likes to be complimented on the size of his junk and told that it is so much bigger than her husband's. That is what you base my endowment on? I don't need an answer, Susan."

"I noticed your nipples are pierced. Did Ken ask you to have that done?"

"Yes, he did."

"I also noticed that your pussy is void of hair. Did Ken ask you to do that?"

"Yes, he did."

"Did Ken ask you to wear nylons and a garter belt when you fucked?" She looked perplexed as she asked me,

"Tommy why are you asking me about that, I don't understand."

"Susan, I've monitored emails between Ken and Julie. He had asked her to shave her pussy bare and to wear black nylons and a garter belt before you both fucked her on that video. He's also tried to convince her to have her nipples pierced this week. I think he is trying to turn my wife into a younger version of you."

Susan was definitely pissed as she shouted, "That asshat! How do you know this?"

"I told you, I am monitoring their email's."

I asked, "Anything you want to share with me?"

After reflecting on that question for a few seconds, Susan told me that, "Austin was trying to find out your personal history and he had asked Julie about any files you might have at home."

I was finished with my questions and I added, "Thanks Susan, I'm not sure as to what path I'm taking with this, but I would appreciate you keeping this conversation between the two of us."

"I can do that."

"I'd also suggest that you keep an eye on Ken. It looks like he is trying to monopolize Julie in this love fest. Thanks again for meeting with me."

She said, "No problem, I need to get back to school. Do you need a ride, I didn't see your truck?"

I told her, "No thanks, I am using the cab service to shuttle me around."

After Susan left, I drove to my house and parked a block over. I entered through the back and went straight to the spare bedroom where I grabbed all my important files. I used Julie's computer to open a word file and typed what I thought was a brilliant paper to totally screw with Austin and the group. I put it in a manila clasp envelope with several blank pieces of paper and sealed it. On the outside, I used a sharpie and wrote Thomas Edwards at the top. Below that, I wrote "important papers including family contacts, High School Diploma, College Diploma, Birth Certificate, previous job resumes and DD214 paperwork" I then sealed the envelope.

Julie

After school on Friday, Brenda followed me home. I asked her if she wanted any coffee and she told me that she was fine. She asked if I needed help looking through the files. I told her that I rarely went in the file drawer, but it was in the spare bedroom.

I opened the door and saw a fat manila envelope with Tommy's name on it the contents were listed on the outside. I gave it to Brenda and after we talked for a few minutes, she left and took the envelope with her. I sat down and wondered if I would ever hear from Tommy again and I asked myself if I had been the cause of this. I also asked myself if I really believed Ken when he said that Tommy would be happy if I got her nipples pierced. He certainly wasn't happy about the DVD.

Brenda

When I arrived home from Julie's, I immediately called out to Austin. I found him at his desk with earphones on as he worked on the computer. I tapped him on the shoulder, and he turned and smiled at me. I held the manila envelope in my hand and started to give it to him.

Before I could hand it to him, he stood and grabbed me and hugged me hard as he kissed me full on the mouth. "Thanks Baby!" He said as he looked at the envelope and saw the wealth of information listed on it.

He opened the envelope and pulled out the wad of papers. Most were blank but the top two had some writing on them. He began reading aloud:

My Dearest Austin,

How goes the search for information and background history of Thomas Edwards? I bet you thought this packet would be of great benefit to you in your endeavors to locate the true me. Now that is the question. What do we know about him? We know he has a beautiful wife. We know he was in the Army. We don't know about any relatives.

Let me help you. First, I do have a beautiful wife. One who has been defiled and one who may need to have vengeance sowed on her behalf. (I'll let you know about that later....)

Yes, I was in the Army. My DD214 would've showed you my enlistment date and when I left service (if I left service). It would've listed the ribbons and medals I earned as well as listed my deployments. It would've showed you my MOS. Austin, if you're unaware, MOS is short for Military Occupational Specialties. I was designated 11Bravo (11B) Basic infantry. Perhaps it was actually 13Fox (13F) Fire Support Specialist. Then again, the way you all are getting played, I could've been 17Bravo (17B), a Cyber & Electronic warfare Officer or 17Charlie (17C) Cyber Operations Specialist. I'll share I definitely wasn't 18X-ray (18X) Special Forces Candidate.

More than likely I was 12Whiskey (12W) Carpentry and Masonry Specialist. Because, as you know form Ken, I don't use my head, I just swing a hammer. That might mean 12Bravo (12B) Combat Engineer or 12November (12N) Horizontal Construction engineer. You folks did some Horizontal Destruction Engineering on my marriage! Get it? Yes, I do have some humor left. I may or may not have listed my actual MOS. You have the brains; I got the tiny dick. Ha! More humor? You figure it out.

Any luck on my name? Is it the name that was on my original birth certificate? You caught the word original, didn't you? Is that my actual date of birth? Am I Thomas E. Edwards? I might be in WITSEC. Does Deputy Collins know anyone in the United States Marshall's Service? Raylin Givens maybe?

Then again, Mark and Mary are going to have their hands full when their investigation comes to see the light of day. Sorry I couldn't leave any pizza or other breadcrumbs for you Austin. Good luck.

Tommy (or is it?) 

Austin looked at me as the color drained from his face and asked me, "How the fuck did he do that?"

"Do what honey?"

"Well, Tommy left me a letter and a bunch of blank sheets and that's it. He knew almost verbatim what Ken told me. I thought I had a clever idea on what to do, but now I'm just at a total loss of how to proceed or what direction I needed to go. I need to get the guys together." Austin made four phone calls and suddenly the group are assembled in our game room.

Austin passed around the packet of blank papers and the typewritten letter that he had received from Brenda earlier. Ken looked it over and asked Mark about the investigation Tommy mentioned. Mark told the group that he stopped by the construction site and met the foreman who gave him an envelope with a letter to him in it. He passed that letter around as well. After the letters are passed around, Ken conceded that Tommy may have more on the ball than he has given him credit for.

Mark said, "Tommy is two to three steps ahead of us at every turn. I'm not certain that we shouldn't all be a little scared of him at this point. He mentioned revenge in the letter to Austin."

They all agreed that Tommy was a lot more intelligent than they had given him credit for and they also agreed to be vigilant and to warn their wives that Tommy may be capable of doing something to any or all of them. It was a somber and humbled group that got up and headed home. Ken reminded them of the barbecue and party in one week.

It has been ten days since that fateful Poker Party and the revelation that my wife has screwed up our marriage. Four days after I left, I had attempted to talk to her in person and that did not go well. There was no conversation, just a large pizza along with a letter. I missed her terribly. She was and is the love of my life. For being so intelligent, she is very naïve about things and has a strong submissive personality. I'm betting that's how Ken was able to get her to do some things for him. I wondered what she is wanted out of this whole mess that we find ourselves in. I decided it's time to talk to her. I spoofed my old cell number, activated the recorder on my phone and called Julie.

Julie answered on the second ring. "Tommy! Is it really you? I love you so much and I miss you! Baby we need to talk!" I seemed good to hear her voice again. I told her,

"We do need to talk Julie. Are you alone?"

"I am baby, I miss you so much! I need you. When are you coming home?" I sensed excitement and anticipation in her voice. I told her,

"I'm not sure Julie. Let me ask you a question."

"Anything baby, I love you so much."

"You keep saying that but here is the question. Why?"

"Why what baby? I don't understand." It's unfathomable that she could be that dense.

"Well, let me be more specific. "Why did you fuck Ken Logan? Why did you lick Susan Logan's pussy? Why did you fuck Michael Johnson or Mark Collins or any of them? WHY?"

"Oh, baby I did it for you! To make our sex life even better than it was. Susan and Brenda said that by sharing, we'd get closer, and our sex lives would be so much better."

"Why did you shave your pussy?"

"Ken told me that all guys liked a smooth vulva and that you would really like it and would give me more oral sex." I tried not to get angry at her but it took all my willpower to control it. After a breath I continued,

"What about the nylons and garter belt?"

"Ken told me that you'd get turned on by that and you'd enjoy our sex together even more."

"Whose sex are you talking about Julie? You and Ken?"

"Oh no baby, you and me. I did this all for us."

"Are you planning to get your nipples pierced this week?"

"I am. Ken said that he would pay for it and that you would really like them pierced and that they would make me more sexually attractive." I was pissed at her stupidity and at that manipulative bastard Ken as he tried to subjugate and control my wife for his own perversions.

"Julie, have I ever asked you to shave your pussy?"

"No."

"Have I ever asked you to wear nylons or a garter belt to bed?"

"No." Perhaps she had an inking of the point I tried to make.

"Have I ever asked you to get your nipples pierced?"

"No."

"Julie, I loved you for you, just as you are. Have I failed to satisfy you orally?"

"No."

"Have I failed to properly satisfy you when we make love?"

"No".

I never needed anything more Julie. I had the best thing in the world with you as my wife. Why did you tell everyone I had a small penis?"

"I never said that Tommy! Susan said that Ken liked to hear that his dick was bigger than the spouse's dick so that's what I told him as well as Mark and the others. I told all of them that their dicks or cocks were bigger than yours, but it was just because Susan said that's what women are supposed to tell the men they are with."

Here's it is Julie, the most important question. "Who do you want to be with?"

"You Tommy. I love you. I did this for you, to make you love me more and to make our sex together better."

"Okay Julie. Don't tell the others that we have talked, and I will call you tomorrow. Do you have plans?"

"I just want you home Tommy. Home to hold me and love me and make love to me."

"Goodbye Julie."

"I love you, Tommy!"

I disconnected the call and left her to ponder some of the things I asked and told her. I thought, well, that was an interesting conversation. She did this for me. She wanted to be with me. She loved me and wanted me home. I shouted out loud, "She must be batshit crazy to believe that!" I thought, if we get past this, and that's a big if, someone needed to speak with a psychiatrist.

Back at Jason's we grilled steaks and drank beer as I shared what I planned, going forward. I told him about the letter I had put in the file for Austin, and I shared some of my conversation with Susan. Justin laughed about the WITSEC part and where I asked if Mark new Raylin Givens. He also laughed about the different occupation specialties that I listed in the letter to Austin. "You should have told him you were with Seal Team Six." He chuckled. His brain must be pickled in beer.

"Justin," I told him, "they know I was in the Army. The Army doesn't have Navy Seal's in it. I'm just saying." I'm surprised my thought process was that coherent as I had matched him beer for beer.

The plan had come together and I planned on it being concluded should by Friday night. Justin asked, "What about Julie, any chance?"

I shared the fact that, "Man I really wanted to reconcile but I've some lingering doubts about her capitulation and compliance with those disgusting degenerates. I planned to talk to her tomorrow and maybe if it goes well, later this week."

It took most of the morning and several cups of strong coffee before the fog lifted from my head. It was nearly noon when I called Susan's phone. I spoofed the number of Angelo's and activated the recorder. Susan answered and I asked her if she could talk. She told me that Ken was outside working in the yard. I asked her to meet me at Angelo's at 1:00 p.m. and she said she'd be there.

Jason and I arrived early and I placed the recorder under the table while Jason sat in the Escape and monitored the receiver. Like the other day, Susan arrived on time and sat across from me. She again extended her hands toward me, and I remained still and rebuffed her gesture.

"Susan, you have a problem."

"I've got a problem, what would that be?"

"Your husband has contacted my wife and asked her to get her nipples pierced this week. He planned to foot the bill for it, at least, that's what he told her."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" she said exasperated.

"No Susan, I'm serious as a heart attack. There've been other emails between them since we last met, and I honestly believe he has planned on replacing you with Julie. He mentioned that he wanted Julie to have his baby. (I lied about that, but I needed Susan to be pissed at Ken to help with my plan). I watched as Susan's face turned crimson. She was pissed. She said,

"I'll fucking put an end to this shit today!"

I tried to calm her down as I told her, "Now Susan, let's be more reasonable here. How about we exact some revenge? You help me, and I'll help you. Okay?" This seemed to pique her curiosity.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked,

"Is the group still getting together this Friday night? Is it still at your place?"

"Yes, it is."

"Well, here's my plan."

I gave her some of the details about my thoughts for revenge and what I wanted each wife to do prior to drawing companions for the evening. Susan laughed at what some of what I told her and I explained what Julie and I'd likely end up doing as well. Susan was on board with all of it and said that she looked forward to Friday night. I told her I'd contact her at school Friday afternoon and give her the needed props for that night.

I called Julie who again answered almost immediately with, "I love you, Tommy!"

I asked her if she planned to go to the party Friday night and Julie said that she had hoped that we would go together. I asked her if she was wanted to have sex with someone else and she said no that she just wanted to be with me and that she only did that to make me happy. I asked, "Have you received any emails from Ken?"

She confessed that, "He had sent me one last night and asked if I was planned to keep the appointment at the piercing studio on Tuesday."

I asked, "Julie, have you replied yet?"

"No, I haven't. Do you want me to get my nipples pierced?"

"I've never asked you to do that or anything else. If you get them pierced it should be because you wanted it done and not because someone asked." He thought, especially that asshole Ken.

"So, I should tell him no then, right?"

"It's your body baby. You do what you want."

"Would you like me to get my nipples pierced?"

I considered her question and told her that, "I'm alright with it, if you choose to do it." I asked her the 64,000-dollar question, "Do you want to continue together as a faithful husband and wife forsaking all others?"

"You mean like the wedding vows?" She asked.

"Yes Julie, like wedding vows."

"I do Tommy. I only want you. I love you and I've missed you."

I told her, "I'll be home next weekend. If anyone asked, I want you to tell them that you'll be at the party Friday. If they ask about me, tell them you haven't heard from me since I sent the pizza."

"Okay baby, I can do that." Then, I told her something I hadn't been able to say in such a long while.

"I love you, Julie."

"I love you, Tommy."

The call finally ended but for the first time in weeks I thought I saw a light at the end of the tunnel.

I heard through Susan that the group had worried about me all week and wondered if anything was going to happen to any of them. Paranoia was not always a good thing. Ken had asked Susan to see if Julie was coming Friday. Susan told me she had talked with Julie at work and Julie told her that she would be there dressed as Ken had requested. Susan told me she was pissed at that comment but let it slide, since she knew that after tonight, she would have some control over Ken that he may or may not like. I stopped by the school on Friday afternoon with a box addressed to the principal. I called and confirmed that she had received delivery. I asked her if she had opened it and she said yes, I couldn't wait. I laughed and said that he would see her at 8:00 p.m.