Introduction to The Poke Her Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda felt exasperated and asked Susan, "Any ideas?"

There was a pregnant pause as Susan pondered Brenda's question before she replied, "We will just have to see what goes on at the Edward's house tonight. I sure hope everything is all right. This little club of ours was meant to enrich our sex lives hopefully it hasn't damaged Julie's marriage beyond repair. She loves Tommy so much. She'd be devastated." She added with a genuine hint of sadness.

Brenda replied, "Me too."

Tommy

I spent the day at Jason's place as I sorted through the stuff he downloaded from Julie's phone. I heard the door open and close and Jason soon appeared in the kitchen where I sat at the table. "Hey Jason, you're home kind of early."

"Jeff let me off early to check on you."

I was unsure as whether I was honored or insulted by that. I realized Jeff and Jason were just looking out for me. It dawned on me that my nerves were a bit raw. I'd been running on anger and adrenaline and hadn't allowed my pain to surface. "Thanks, and thanks for letting me crash here for a couple of days Jason. You and Jeff are great friends." I meant that sincerely.

Jason looked at me concerned and asked, "Dude, take as much time as you need. So, what's up with Julie?"

"Well, I have been going through her emails and it looks like Michael and Ken seem to be the ringleaders. It's mostly Ken who instigated everything. From what I gathered Michael and Debbie and Ken and Susan were spouse swapping with each other and then began targeting others in our social group as they branched out.

The IT boy, Austin, looks like their first conquest. I'm guessing he was doing some type of computer network thing for them. He is sort of a wimp with a very hot and sexy wife. Brenda has a nice ass and a great pair of tits." Jason walked over to the fridge and grabbed a couple of beers before he sat down at the table. He passed me a cold one and I continued.

"I think it took some balls to approach Mark Collins and his wife. He's a Deputy Sheriff and has a lot to lose. According to the emails, there was some mild seduction talk at the monthly barbeque gatherings. However, it was Debbie and Susan who worked on the wives. As Julie and Brenda's direct supervisor, Susan, commanded their respect and had earned their trust and as such she exerted undue influence over them. So, it was truly a team effort. I think Julie was caught up in this because of her working relationship with the two sluts and her submissive nature. She is a beautiful and attentive wife but she is also rather naive and wasn't quick to pick up obvious clues that foretold their true agenda." I took a long pull of my beer.

"Have you thought about your options yet?"

"Yes and no. I'm still really pissed and deeply hurt that Julie could cheat on me with those bastards."

I told Jason the five options what I had come up with over breakfast this morning. Option #2 is out as I don't want to ruin my life. Option one is a no go as well. I most assuredly don't want to be associated with people who seduced my wife behind my back and chose to humiliate me with that filthy, disgusting video and the "little dick" in the group comment. So, it looks like option five--revenge, and there's no time like the present to begin."

I pulled out my burner phone. I spoofed my old cell number so it came up on his phone, activated the recording app, and dialed Deputy Mark Collin's phone.

"This is Mark. Tommy?"

I replied, "Hey Mark, Yeah, it's Tommy Edwards, is this an inconvenient time?"

"Not at all Tommy, what's up?"

"Mark are you a special kind of stupid? You dare ask me what's up as if we planned to get together for golf or something?" I felt snarky as I finally directed some of my anger where it belonged.

"Sorry Tommy."

"Save the lame ass apologies for now, although, I do have a question. The video, is that how you and Mary were invited to the group?"

"Fuck NO! We were at the Miller's barbeque when Austin and his wife along with Susan Logan started talking to us about the swinging lifestyle and asked our thoughts. We were curious but not completely convinced until we talked with Debbie and Susan. The idea for the video was Ken's."

"And?"

"Look Tommy, I don't know what to say to you. Are you okay? You were so calm during the video. It was like you were okay with what was going on."

"Well Mark, wasn't I supposed to accept it? Then again, why would I be, after all I've the smallest dick in the group, don't I?"

"That was uncalled for on Ken's part. I don't know why he said that."

"Hell Mark, isn't it obvious? It's because I am a lowly blue collar construction guy with a little dick and can't measure up to a suit wearing cock-master like Ken. We'll chat later. Gotta go." Click.

Looking at Jason, I chuckled. Jason told me he was confused because he only heard my side of the conversation. I told him I would put the next one on speakerphone. My next call was to Austin and once again, I spoofed my old cell number and activated the recording app when I called him.

I heard the voice on the line say, "Miller Consultants, this is Austin Miller. How may I help you?"

"Hey Austin, Tommy Edwards here."

"What can I do for you Mr. Edwards?"

"C'mon, Austin, after last night, you're being somewhat formal."

"Tommy, I'm just not sure what to say after last night. You were really quiet while we watched the DVD."

"That is why I'm calling Austin. Did you do the editing on the DVD?"

"I did."

"Did anyone guide you on how to edit it?"

"Ken told me what he wanted on it, how it should start, and the transition from scene to scene. He told me to just do a preview of each of us at the intro and leave each full sessions in different chapters on the final product."

"Was that the final product?"

Yes, it was.

How many copies did you make Austin?

"I made five copies, one for each couple. Listen Tommy, I got my start with Ken and Michael and through them, their company and references I have made a lot of money. I owe them my business."

"I get that Austin. One more question."

"Sure Tommy".

"How did you and Brenda get involved in this spouse swapping?"

"You know that Brenda works with Susan. Susan had many conversations with Brenda about how the Johnson's and Logan's swapped wives and even had sex all together in the same bed. Brenda would tell me what she and Susan talked about. One night we were at Ken's and Susan's for dinner. Michael and Debbie were there as well. The conversation got around to sex and spouse swapping and before long we were all naked in their family room having sex."

"How about the Collins'?"

"A couple of months later we were at a cook-out at the Logan's and the same thing happened with the exception that we paired off and went to bedrooms. That's when they joined us."

"Thanks Austin."

Hey Tommy?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay? I mean you were so quiet and laid-back last night while the DVD was playing and you were blindsided by Ken, well by all of us really.

"Hey, why would I be all right? After all, I've got the smallest dick in the group!" Click.

Jason who sat there and listened to my conversations said, "Man you're really messing with their heads. I've known you a while and you never show your anger. How do you do that, you know, control yourself like that? I never could. They'd all bleeding in a hospital or morgue by now if it were me."

I drew a breath and gathered myself before I tried to answer his question. "Jason, you are one of very few people that know something about my past. Some things, but not everything. You knew when I was twelve years old my parents were killed in a plane crash."

"You had mentioned that in boot camp. They were going to your uncle's funeral in California somewhere close to Los Angeles."

"Uncle Bob lived in Lancaster. What you don't know is that it was United Flight 175 that they were traveling on."

"I don't get the significance of the flight number Tommy."

"United Flight 175 crashed into the south tower at 9:03 a.m. September 11, 2001."

Jason began crying and I joined him. After a few minutes, I wiped my eyes clear and told him that I had been staying with neighbors who had a boy my age. "I ended up moving to Georgia and lived with my mother's brother, my uncle, Pete and his wife, Karen. I had an incredibly angry childhood after that and ended up in counseling. I acted out in school and was mad at the world, and everyone in it. The counseling continued for six years and that is where I learned to control my emotions. Rest assured; I have strong emotions and because of this a lot of anger. I just do not let anyone see that side of me."

Jason looked at me, "Man, I am so sorry. I never knew."

"Hey! Life sucks and you soldier on as they say. The families of those involved got an exceptionally large payout from the airlines. When my uncle found that out, he acted as my guardian, and I received a settlement that exceeded 2 million dollars. Uncle Pete put that into a trust with certain stipulations, one of which was that I either attended college and graduated or that I joined the military. I couldn't access it until either of those conditions were met and even then, I couldn't draw on any money until after my twenty-fifth birthday. Unless I'm truly foolish, say buy a mansion, an expensive sports car and throw lavish parties, I'm set for life. It just sets in the bank earning interest. Other than my Uncle Pete and Aunt Karen, you are the only one that knows about it."

"Julie doesn't know?" he looked surprised.

"Nope. I thought it would make a great surprise for a ten- or fifteen-year wedding anniversary. People with money do stupid things. I wanted to honor my parents by adhering to my family's strong work ethic. I like working every day. Hell, I love working at J&B Construction. Then again, I loved my wife. Love, loved? The verdict is still out on that though I doubt there's anything that excused her behavior this past month or anything she could say to justify what she did to me."

"What now?"

"Well, "Tech Boy" and "Deputy Dawg" gave me some insight. Yet, I'm unsure how I'd exact my revenge, how deep I need to go or how far I need to carry it. Rest assured my friend, there will be a reckoning. Any ideas? I googled revenge and found a book on Amazon for $9.99 on 555 ways to get revenge. I may have to order that. Patience is a virtue and right now patience is my friend."

Julie

I arrived home from school on most days an hour or so before Tommy. Unless they had a rain-out. I wondered if he would want to go out to eat or if I should fix him one of his favorite dinners. I went to the bedroom to change out of my work clothes. I put on a pair of jeans, a pullover collared shirt and comfortable sandals. My feet were always happy for a change of shoes after a day of teaching.

I noticed Tommy's cell phone on the table when I got back to the kitchen. It was on top of the DVD he got from Ken last night. I wondered what he was thinking about that made him forget his phone. Tommy was normally home by 6:00 p.m. and I couldn't call to check on him as his phone was still sitting there staring at me. It was nearly 6:30 p.m. when my phone rang. I jumped up to get it hoping it was Tommy using a friend's phone to tell me why he was running late. I was disappointed when caller identification showed it was Susan Logan.

Susan asked, me if she could talk and I told her that she could, as Tommy had not yet arrived home and his cell phone was here. "Does Tommy usually run late very often?"

"Occasionally, but not often. It's not like him to forget his phone. I thought, by now he'd have borrowed someone's phone and called me, he always calls when he knew he'd be late."

Susan asked, "Julie, where was Tommy's phone?"

"On the kitchen table sitting on top of the DVD from last night."

"Julie, have you made any plans for this weekend?"

"No. Tommy planned to mow and work around the house."

Susan told me she would call her later and then hung up. Susan told Ken that there may be an issue with Tommy.

"What's up with little dick?" he asked smugly.

"Quit being a prick toward him. He left his phone on top of the DVD on their kitchen table and he is late coming home. He was gone when Julie woke up."

"So, call Julie and invite her over for some fun." I never knew how must of an insensitive and narcissistic prick my husband truly was.

Incensed I told him, "Not only should you quit being a prick, but you also need to stop being a dumbass as well. You may have just underestimated him. It is quite possible he is not the submissive cuckold you believed to be."

Ken replied sanctimoniously, "Oh quit. Did you see how polite he was after watching the DVD? He was all Mr. Manners as he asked, "May I please have it to watch" and he thanked me when I gave it to him. You are worried about nothing. He forgot his phone because he had things on his mind and he's probably scared to hear what Julie had to say to him."

"What are you talking about?" Susan wondered.

"I suggested to Julie some ways to inspire tiny dick to let Julie join our group."

"What the fuck Ken? Julie, join our group? You mean Julie and Tommy."

"Because Julie is one fine piece of ass but tell me why would you women want to be serviced by "old, tiny dick"?

Susan ignored her husband as he disparaged Tommy and asked him, "What suggestions Ken? What did you tell Julie?"

He smugly replied, "I told her to tell "tiny dick" that she loved him even more for allowing and understanding her need for having sex with their friends and how it would make their sex life better and if he rejected the idea that she would deny him sex, maybe even divorce him, and take him to the cleaners."

Ken, for a supposedly smart guy, you're truly fucking stupid!" Susan left Ken to choke on that as she left the room and immediately called Julie back. and telling

"Hey Julie, is Tommy home yet?" she inquired.

"I still haven't heard from him."

"Did you discuss with Tommy any of the things Ken suggested you tell Tommy so he would agree to this?"

"I really haven't had a chance to talk to him. He was very quiet last night, and I didn't feel comfortable with some of the things Ken said to me. I love Tommy and I certainly don't want a divorce!"

Susan added, "If you talk with him tonight, do not mention any of what Ken suggested, especially about cutting him off from sex. Let's get together for coffee tomorrow morning."

Julie agreed before Susan hung up.

Tommy

It was Saturday morning and I had planned out my day as I made the morning coffee. When Jason came down, I said,

"Hey Jason, let's take a road trip. You drive, and I'll buy lunch and dinner and pay for the fuel as well."

He simply asked, "So, where are we going?"

"At least 60 miles. I think I need at least an hour of road time."

"Anywhere in particular you wanted to go?"

"I've needed some more clothes than what I had packed in my go bag and I don't want to go home yet.

"We could go to Russelville. It's not quite an hour away but they do have a fairly new mall."

"Let's do it."

We loaded Jason's Ford Escape and head toward Russelville. Jason asked, "Have you made any progress with your plans for revenge?"

I told him, "It's getting there but it's a work in progress. I'm thinking extortion with photo or video evidence to keep them all at bay. I decided to focus on Ken Logan, he'd be my main target. I'm positive I needed to have a chat with all of them, either as a couple or one on one. Not sure about how I wanted to accomplish that yet. Northview Mall is on your left."

One hour and two stores later I had enough clothing to last a week without having to do laundry. After lunch at Applebee's, I suggested we just drive around town for a bit. I spotted a Christie's Toy Box store in a strip mall and told Jason to pull in. It should be noted that Christie's is adult store that sells sex toys. It's most definitely not for kids.

As we entered, we were greeted by a short-haired blond-haired woman about 22. She asked, "Can I help you find anything?" I told her that we just wanted to look around. It wasn't until I had walked up and down each aisle before I grabbed a handbasket and started placing items in it. I picked out four blindfolds, a red rubber ball gag, three medium cock cages and one large cock cage. I picked out four sets of higher quality handcuffs, steel, not the fur lined variety They're much like the ones "Deputy Dawg" might be issued to use in his line of work.

At the checkout, the clerk asked me if I was trying to get a variety of sizes in the cock cages as I had one large and three mediums in my basket.

I said, "I needed different sizes as they are to be used on four different dicks."

The clerk raised her eyebrow as her kink-o-meter red lined.

I said rather matter of factly that I intended to lock up the cocks of my wife's lovers.

"Really?"

"No, they are gag gifts for my groomsmen." With that revelation she chuckled.

I paid in cash, and we got back into the SUV. Jason said, "The look on that clerk's face was priceless. She must have blushed several shades of red.!" He chuckled and said he wished he had a picture for a permanent memory. We decided to head back home and made a pitstop at a Casey's convenience store for gas and grabbed some beer for the remainder of the weekend.

After I got back at Jason's, I went online and made a purchase of two wireless recording / receiving systems that indicated a range of one-half mile between the transmitter and the receiver. I chose rush delivery. I then set up a new email and used "TommyLilD" as the username. I never needed a personal email account and hadn't had one since I left the service. I told Jason what my planned preliminary revenge scenario looked like, and he told me that it needed a tweak here and there, but it sounded very interesting so far.

Julie

Julie woke up after a restless night sleep. It was Saturday and Tommy had yet to come home or for that matter even bothered to call. Julie dressed and got in her car and headed to Oak Street Coffee & Croissants. She agreed to meet Susan for coffee and this was the place Susan asked her to meet at. When Julie got to the coffee shop, she saw that Susan, Brenda, and Debbie were all there at a table waiting for her. She ordered her coffee and sat down.

Susan Spoke first, "Hi Julie. How are you?"

"I'm okay so far but I still don't know where Tommy is and I'm worried."

Brenda chimed in, "Well, it's really only been one night. I bet he went to a motel to think about things, and he will be home tonight."

Julie looked less than optimistic when she replied, "I hope so. I hate to think I screwed up our marriage over this."

"Oh Julie, you guys will be fine. Some guys just need a little incentive." Susan said.

"Like what Ken told me to say?"

Susan practically screamed, "Hell no! Ignore my idiot husband. He's more concerned keeping you in his bed than he is concerned with your marriage."

Brenda told Julie, "Please call us when he comes home this weekend. If you need anyone to talk to, you know anyone of us is available."

Julie asked, "Any idea what I should say to him when he comes home?"

"I would suggest that you not show any anger toward him being gone but tell him how concerned you were about his safety and well-being. Ask him if he wants to talk about anything or ask you any questions." Susan chimed in.

Brenda added, "I agree. I would understand you being mad because he has not called or let you know anything but under these circumstances, I'd give him his space but try and be loving but not too loving if you know what I mean."

Debbie had not said anything and was sipping her coffee while the other two talked with Julie. After some more conversation, Brenda reminded them that the card game was at their house this Thursday. They all exchanged some encouraging words toward Julie, and everyone left and went their separate ways. I was getting worried as Tommy had not yet arrived home and I still hadn't received a call from him or his whereabouts. I cooked one of his favorite dinners in anticipation of his arrival but after I waited hours for him and since it was nearly eight, I put the remains into the refrigerator and watched some television. I stayed up until 2am and waited and hoped he'd come through the door. When I did finally surrender to the exhaustion, I had a restless night's sleep.