Intruder

Story Info
Bedtime reading...
2.6k words
4.25
26.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Closing the front door you lean back against the hard surface and close your eyes, a sigh of relief escaping your lips. It's been a long day. You kick off your shoes and stretch your toes, savouring the freedom and cool air. It's been a very long day.

You head into the kitchen and grab yourself a much needed glass of wine, the first deep swallow further easing your aches. You're hungry, but not enough to distract you from your first thought: a long, hot soak in the tub. Throwing your jacket over a chair you grab the bottle from the counter and head upstairs to the bathroom. You grab some clean towels then start the water running before wandering through to the bedroom. Standing in front of the mirror you start to undress, removing your blouse and skirt. You admire your image, running your hands over the material of your bra and panties, feeling the thrust of your hips, the curve of your legs as you slide the panties down. Your hands wander upward, your fingers gently brush the underside of your breasts, feeling their weight, the way they fill your hands. You unclasp your bra and slip it off. Crossing your arms under your naked breasts you lift them slowly, squeezing them together with your upper arms to create a deep cleavage line, your nipples perfectly placed for easy access. You laugh brightly at the image. No wonder men go crazy for your perfect tits. Turning away you grab your robe and slip it on. Wrapping the soft material around you as you head back to the bathroom.

You place the wine bottle on the edge of the bath before swirling some oil into the water, feeling the warmth on the skin of your fingers, the aroma drifting upwards in the rising steam. Perfect. You stand and slip the robe off your shoulders letting it fall to the floor. You turn on some music and step into the tub and slide down into the luxuriant warmth, feeling your skin tingle as your body slowly submerges. You lean your head back against the tub as the water reaches your shoulders and revel in the relaxation. Your eyes close as the heat soaks into your body, your hands resting on your thighs.

A sudden noise breaks through the haze and your eyes flick open. There it is again. It's coming from the kitchen. It sounds like there's someone in the house, moving around downstairs. Panic rising your eyes search for your phone, hunting for the safety it could bring. Your heart sinks as you realise you've left it in the bedroom. If you can get to the bedroom you can lock the door and call the police.

Easing out of the water you stand upright in the tub, heart pounding, adrenaline pumping. You climb out of the tub as quietly as possible and lean over to pick up your robe. As you bend one wet foot slips slightly and you thrust out a hand to catch your balance. You grab the edge of the tub to stop yourself falling but your fingers make just enough contact with the forgotten wine bottle to knock it to the floor with a loud thud. You freeze. You hear footsteps running. You panic and clutching the robe to your naked body leap for the door.

You fling the door open as a large shadow looms across you. Strong hands grab you and pull you through the door, spinning you around and pushing you up against the wall. A firm hand holds your head still and a body presses against you, pinning you in place. You feel hot breath on your neck and a man's voice growls in your ear,

"Well aren't you a pleasant surprise? Not at all what I was expecting. I'm going to have some fun with you."

His hand holds your head but you feel the pressure against your body lift as he steps backwards slightly. You can't see but you feel him reach down and pick something off the floor. He pulls you backwards and suddenly the world goes black. You suddenly realise when he grabbed you you dropped your robe and now it's been flung over your head. That revelation also brings the stark reality of your situation screaming full speed into your brain. You are stark naked and utterly powerless.

Strong hands grab your wrists and pull them behind you firmly. Practised hands wrap something around your wrists. He's bound your hands with the belt from your robe. Pressed against the wall you feel a hand sliding down your back, heading for your exposed ass. Fingers sink into soft flesh as he squeezes and kneads your cheeks. He slides a foot between yours and pushes your legs apart, spreading your cheeks. Fingers explore your still wet body before one hand slips between your legs.

"Well, well, well." he growls in your ear as his hand continues to squeeze your pussy. "I think this requires closer examination."

Arms behind your back you feel his hands take hold of your shoulders, pulling you away from the wall. One hand grabs you around the throat as he walks you forward. In the darkness you have lost all sense of direction and desperately try to figure out where he's taking you. Your question is answered when he gives a push and you stumble blindly forward. You land face down across the bed, knees on the floor and ass in the air.

Your head buried under your robe you are disorientated, noises are muffled, confusing, you are unable to process what is happening. You feel a hand grab the back of your thighs and pull your legs apart. You try to close them again but his grip is too powerful to resist and your body goes limp as your will to resist collapses.

"That's better. There's no point fighting it you know. Besides, I'll make it real special for you."

Lying on the edge of the bed you can feel him kneel down behind you. Firm hands take hold of your ass and pull the two perfect halves apart, exposing lips still glistening from your earlier exploration. You feel his hot breath hammering against your skin as his face inches closer. A tongue flicks out and slowly strokes the length of your slit as if to savour the taste. Again it swipes, this time a little firmer so the pointed tip slips between your lips. Again it comes, again and again, each time a little harder, each time a little deeper. You feel your body betraying itself as the attention swiftly reawakens your passion. The tongue slips a little easier as you get wetter and wetter.

Without warning the assault on your body takes a new turn as the tongue stops its insistent stroking and focuses its attention on your clit, your body arching slightly as it flicks lightly back and forth across it. You feel lips enclose your soft skin and a gentle suction pulls at your sensitive clit, teasing it out where the busy tongue can gain easier access. Your body begins to shudder with pleasure as the sensations build. Unable to see what is happening you can only focus on the feeling of a hungry mouth devouring your pussy.

Just as your orgasm begins to build the mouth pulls back and you let out an involuntary whimper of disappointment.

The voice gives a sly laugh. "Clearly you were enjoying that. Don't worry though, I've just spotted a little diversion. Your mind racing you have no idea what diversion until you feel something hard yet familiar press against the entrance to your pussy. You must have left the drawer open slightly and he's found your toys. You gasp as he slowly eases a dildo into your tight pussy, twisting it slightly as it sinks deeper and deeper in side you. You feel it filling you but before you can get used to the sensation it's slowly withdrawn again. He rubs the tip up and down before sliding it back inside you. You thrust back against it instinctively, seeking to draw it deep inside your body.

In no time the speed begins to build as he fucks your exposed pussy with your own toy. You can feel it pounding into you, his hand slapping against your ass cheeks as he slides it in and out, in and out. Your orgasm starts to build, waves of pleasure radiating out, waiting for the trigger so it can explode through your body. Face down on the bed, unable to move you have no choice but to surrender to it.

When the trigger strikes a muffled scream emanates from beneath the robe. Just as the pounding in your pussy was about to reach tipping point you hear a strange noise. You can't place it until the tip of your vibrator suddenly hits your clit and the buzzing sends an electric jolt through your body. Your orgasm strikes and your body arches as the spasms roll through your body, first one wave, then another, then another. All the time the pounding in your pussy and the electric buzz on your clit pushing you onwards.

You collapse into the mattress as your orgasm fades but those hands quickly pull you back, lifting your upper body off the bed, raising you to your feet. Your legs still shaking from the intense orgasm you feel yourself being spun around. As you turn you hear a sharp intake of breath.

"Fuck me!" You sense a note of awe in his tone and you realise in all the commotion he's been behind you throughout. He hasn't seen your front, until now. "Oh, man, they are amazing."

You feel his hands groping your tits as if to check he isn't imagining them. He lifts them one at a time, feeling their weight, the way they move and sway together. You feel lips surround one nipple, sucking it deep into his mouth, the tongue swirling around the tip as it swells. He moves from side to side, making sure each sensitive nipple gets its fair share of attention. In between sucking he massages and plays with your boobs, caressing the soft skin, teasing out the nipples until your pussy begins to ache again.

Suddenly he pushes you back down to the bed, this time on your back with your bound hands trapped beneath you. He swiftly arranges you so you're on your knees with your upper body bent backwards over the bed, a hastily grabbed pillow stuffed behind your shoulders to prop you up slightly. He leans over you and whispers lustily, "Now it's my turn."

With your hands pinned and your upper body exposed you can do nothing as you feel a cold drip land in your cleavage. Another lands on a nipple. Then another. It takes a few seconds before you realise he's pouring lotion all over your tits. A lot of lotion.

Hands begin to rub the slick mess into your skin, spreading it out until your chest glistens and every inch of skin is liberally coated. Before you can react you feel the velvet head of his hard cock rub gently across your silky skin and you suddenly understand. He's going to fuck your beautiful tits. You feel his hands take hold of the side of your tits and squeeze them together. You feel the head of his cock nudge at the entrance of your cleavage before sliding slowly between them. He let's out a low moan and you feel his cock twitch from deep between your tits. He slowly draws it out until just the head remains, rolling your tits with his hands he massages your flesh against himself, his palms constantly rubbing across your nipples as he massages your soft tits around his cock.

You can feel his arousal build and he begins to thrust harder and faster, causing your tits to shake. His thrusts drive deeper and deeper into your slick cleavage, the head of his cock rubbing against your breastbone as he pounds at your heaving tits. Suddenly he stops and you feel his weight lift from you.

He takes a handful of your hair and pulls you back up roughly. He drags you off the bed and on to your knees. With your arms still tied behind you and his fist in your hair you can't resist. You feel your head being pulled forward and his hard cock, still slick from fucking your toys, rubs against your lips. You try to pull away but he twists your hair tighter. A hand slaps your face and he leans down to whisper in your ear.

"Don't even fucking think about pulling away. I'm going to slide my cock down your throat. You don't get any say in this so be a good girl and open your fucking mouth."

He pulls your head forward by your hair and forces your mouth open. You feel his cock slide slowly between your lips and into your mouth. It slides deeper until it hits the back of your throat and stops. With your hair wrapped around his fist and your arms behind you there's nothing you can do. You feel yourself start to gag but he pulls back and you manage to take a breath through your nose. Only for a moment. He begins to slide your head back and forth along the length of his cock, fucking your face. You feel the head of his cock sliding along your tongue, occasionally pushing deeper until it slides down your tight throat. He holds your head in place as he continues to fuck your wet mouth faster.

Suddenly he stiffens and you feel his cock twitch one last time before exploding in your mouth. He pulls it out and you feel the next blast of warm cum pumping out of his cock as he points it straight at your tits, mixing with the lotion to leave them glistening and slick.

He steps back, spent, and you hear his breathing begin to slow again. You can hear him fumbling with something for a minute. On your knees you can still taste his cock and feel the cum dripping down your tits as he fiddles with the knot holding your wrists. You hear his footsteps as he moves away. Then silence.

You sit in darkness, pussy aching from the incredibly toying, cum coating your delicious tits. You sit there trying to work out what just happened when you hear your phone announce the arrival of a text. The noise brings you back to reality and you suddenly realise you can move your arms. The belt around your wrists seems looser and with a little bit of wriggling you manage to get one hand out. You grab the robe and pull it from your head. Light hits your eyes dazzling you for a moment. As you get used to it you can see your reflection in the mirror, kneeling on the floor, covered in cum, your toys lying where he left them, still shining wetly.

You reach for your phone and open the text. As the screen opens you see the same image as the reflection in your mirror. That moments silence was him taking a picture of you, naked and used. Accompanying the image was a short message.

"That was awesome and you are the sexiest woman I've ever met. Now, go finish your bath before the water gets too cold."

You smile as you slide back into the warm water, wondering when another game will pop into his head...

D xxx