Kidnapped

Story Info
Leanne was kidnapped by a rich obsessive stranger.
20.3k words
4.46
29.1k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leanne was feeling desperate, her cheeks were tear stained as she wrapped her arms around her ankle looking at the dark clouds. It was past two in the morning and her neighbourhood was quiet already except for dogs barking from a distance.

She got kicked out of her apartment due to four months of not paying her rent, and honestly, her landlord was actually decent enough to let her use the room while she worked on getting a job. She was dropped as a restaurant kitchen helper five months ago and she could not hold on to a single low paying job ever since.

As she sat down on the bench across the street, hands covering her face, she felt exhausted at how her life had turned out. She had been struggling to get food and a roof over her head her whole life. She had nobody to rely on. No family. No friends. She was socially awkward, very reserved and kept to herself.

As she was contemplating on her destiny of being a homeless person, a black SUV car screeched from a distance and pulled up infront of her. She looked up to see two men in black abruptly went out of the car with shades on. She panicked as they approached her until one of them grasped her hand firmly, she screamed loud for help. She struggled trying to get out of their grasp until her voice was muffled by a cloth wrapped around her nose. Suddenly, her world turned black.

•••

She woke up feeling a headache seeping in. She looked at her surrounding but it was all black, then she realised that she was blindfolded in a bed. Her hands were sore and has been tied to the bedpost for how long. Her body felt heavy like she had been run over by a truck. She tried to remember what lead her to this when realisation hit her, she had been kidnapped...

"No.. No.. No..," Leanne whispered with heavy breath, panicked that this could happen to her. She felt like she was in her own nightmare. Of all the life events that fell upon her, it could not get any more worse than this.

Leanne silently cried praying that her kidnapper would not hurt her. She repeatedly yanked her hand from the tight rope but it pained her wrist and made her arm sore. Her body was shaking, she wanted to scream but did not have the courage to do it.

Suddenly, she heard a door opened and closed accompanied with a click. Leanne held her breath and lay still on the bed afraid to move. She could hear distant movement of feet shifting on the floor towards her. Her blindfold was soaked as more tears streaking down her cheeks.

"Good morning," the man said lowly, his voice was deep and gentle.

"Don't hurt me please...," Leanne croaked barely a whisper, she folded her legs trying to get away from him as she heard him get closer. She felt the bed dipped as he sat on the edge. Leanne could feel the man's eyes watching all over her body. Initially, she was sleeping in her night gown when her apartment door was banged by her landlord at midnight demanding payments and in haste covered herself with thick jacket and loose pants. And now, there were gone, which left her wearing the thin material exposing too much of her pale skin.

Leanne flinched when his fingers slightly touched her damp cheek, wiping away some of the tears. She remained still as he kept on caressing her cheek.

"I won't hurt you," he whispered. His voice was soft and gentle. It soothed her for no reason. The man touch her lower lips sliding it with his thumb caressing her chin with his fingers. Leanne was too scared to move from his touch, she could not fathom the situation she was in. Why was this happening? What did he want from her? Did she do something wrong in the past to someone that lead him to do this? The man probably kidnap the wrong person. Or was this just a random occurences at which she was at the wrong place and at the wrong time?

"Why are you doing this?" She choked, her body was trembling with fear.

Leanne had so many questions but she could not say it out loud. She was never much a talker to begin with. She had a hard time relaying what was on her mind out loud. She was the kind to mind her own business, kept her head down and do what she was told. She never kept in touch with her boss, colleague or neighbour on a personal level. They were just that, acquaintances. It was hard enough to move from job to job which made her too independent and did not rely on anyone on a long term basis. Ever since she lost her family, she was working herself to the bone trying to survive.

She heard the man move closer to her, she could feel his breath and all of a sudden he touched her swollen wrists which made her flinch and untied the rope around it. His move was swift and gentle. He grabbed and massaged both her sore hands pulling them down to her sides. She could feel how big his hand was, too warm for her cold skin.

The bed raised next to her and she heard him stood at the edge, she knew he was eyeing her body. The thought of a stranger taking advantage of her body was repulsing. She never had sex before. At the age of 23, she still never dated and never had the time for it other than innocent crushes she had for her colleagues. She never knew what it felt like eventhough she learned what sex is through one of her colleagues in the restaurant as she openly talked about a stranger ramming his genital inside her. She was too innocent for this. Was this some kind of a sex game she was involved with? Was he going to rape her and keep her as his sexual slave?

Leanne wrapped her hands around her legs in a fetal position trying to cover as much of her body. She sobbed silently as the man quietly stood by the bed.

"I have three rules for you Leanne, one, immediately wear your blindfold when I knock the door three times, two, do not fight me and three, do what I told you to do, understand?" The man said in a stern voice. "I won't hurt you if you follow these rules."

Leanne slowly nodded, clearly this man did not kidnap the wrong person when she heard him say her name, but what did she do to deserve this. She did not recognize his voice at all.

"I'll have someone fetch you food for breakfast." Without another word, he silently move out the door with a click. The room fell silent and she did not know what to do. She sat up slowly on the bed. She slowly took off her blindfold, her eyes strained from the warm lights surrounding her. She looked at her surrounding, the room was small and square, covered in white paint. A large wardrobe covered in mirror from ceiling to the floor was next to the bed and infront of her was a small desk with wooden chair. The room was plain and simple and two doors caught her eyes. She slowly moved to the edge of the bed, pulling her legs down and surprised when her feet touched a soft, thick and plush cream carpet. It covered the whole floor, somehow this room made her feel warm and homely.

Leanne slowly walked to the first door, slightly turned the knob and entered a simple bathroom covered in white. It was complete with tap water, toilet, bathtub and shower stall at the corner. She walked out of the bathroom and went to the second door in her room. The door was slightly different and it has a coding on it with small finger screen under the knob she turned the knob but it was locked. This must be where her kidnapper went through.

Leanne sighed backed herself to the wall and slumped to the floor looking at the warm atmosphere in the room, somehow there were no windows at all and the wall was totally plain except for the round clock infront of her bed. She did not know what to feel, less than 24 hours ago she was devastated of losing her apartment, and now she got a roof over her head. Was this a sick joke god had planned for her?

She did not know what was about to come so she could not feel any gratefulness towards her kidnapper for any of this cause she might be dragged out of here and be sex trafficked mercilessly in under an hour.

Leanne laid on the carpet in a fetal position and heard the doorknob turned. She did not have time to rush to her blindfold fearing the worse of punishment upon her. Instead, she stood in shock against the wall when a lady in her mid 50s entered the room carrying a tray of food. She was wearing a white blouse and skirt until her knee appearing to be a maid uniform. The door once again automatically closed with a clicker sound.

"Oh dear, you must be cold in that outfit," the lady looked at her with surprise. She set the tray of food on the table and went to the wardrobe, and took out a pair of thick sweater and loose pants. Leanne did not realise that the wardrobe was full of clothes, she was shocked.

"Here, wear this my dear," the lady handed her the clothes and Leanne took it slowly unsure of the gesture.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"My name is Martha, I will be assisting you with all your needs, please sit down and have your breakfast before it turns cold," Martha smiled warmly.

Leanne was puzzled at this kind of treatment. Who are these people? She stood silent looking at Martha confused.

Martha smiled sadly and touched her shoulder. "It's okay my dear, you don't have to be scared, I know you must be terrified of what happened to you, but just know that Master won't harm you."

"Master?"

"Yes, he is my boss, please worry not... I know what he did to you is wrong, but he has good intention, he just tend to force things his way, I'll be back by afternoon for your lunch" Martha smiled and walked slowly past her to the door and walked out.

Leanne mentally scream, this was totally messed up. This should not happen to anyone, nobody should be forced against their will to be taken captive. She gazed at the delicious food on the table, her breakfast was massive and she had never experience that in her whole life. She dragged her feet to it and devour her food like she had never eaten before.

Throughout the whole day, all she saw was Martha's face. She provided her meals and it kept her full, she was thankful to Martha. Leanne would always started her day on an empty stomach. She would eat once per day enough to make her full and some other days she would lightly snack when money was tight. Even the restaurant she worked at would not allow her to consume their leftover without permission.

"Why am I here exactly?" Leanne asked while she was sitting on the bed. She felt her fear in this situation eased down, roaming freely for hours in her room and discovering new different types of clothes in the wardrobe gave her time to think of who this master was and what did she want from her.

"I wish I can tell you my dear, but I am clueless myself. I was surprised too when I see them holding you unconscious. I was worried, I begged him to let me tend to you but he brushed me away until this morning, he came to see me and told me to make your breakfast along with other specific instructions."

Martha came into the room for the fourth time now. She was kind enough to provide her with toiletries and basic needs. She excused herself carrying the dishes tray and walked towards the door.

"Good night and sleep well. I'll see you tomorrow," Martha smiled warmly and walked out of the door.

"Goodnight Martha." Leanne switched off the lights on the bedside table and lay on her back. She was still full of questions but whenever she asked Martha about the man, she would not share any information regarding him. She switched positions countless times trying to get comfortable and soon she drifted off to sleep.

•••

It has been a week she was cooped up in her room. And as always, Martha would come to bring her food. Leanne starting to get fond towards the older woman as she talked warmly towards her. They got along really well, Leanne learned that she came from Spain and have come to work for his Master's family 20 years ago and worked as a maid in this place for almost 5 years. Leanne was shocked to hear it and she was glad when Martha told her she had been treated fairly around the household.

At times, Martha would teach her spanish and they would laugh at how Leanne failed miserably when pronouncing them. Leanne began to adapt pretty well considering she had Martha to accompany her occasionally. Though, it got pretty lonely at times and she wished to go out and breath the fresh air while looking at the warm sunlight and greenery again. Well, she had to accept the security and sustenance they gave her in return for her freedom. Perhaps her body? Leanne shook at the thought, why else would she be here for.

Leanne would try to make herself sweat by working out, this was the only way to pass the time because there was nothing for her to do other than eat, shower and sleep. Once she finished her dinner, Martha would come by to pick up her dishes and she would be left alone for the rest of the night.

Leanne walked out of her bathroom in her towel, stood by the mirror, her hair was damp and she was taking her time drying it with another towel.

Suddenly, three knocks were heard. Martha never knocked. Leanne's eyes widened in shock, realisation hit her.

'Immediately wear your blindfold if I knock three times.'

She have been chanting the first rule on her mind repeatedly, it was the man. Leanne dropped her hair towel and rushed to her bedside table opening the first drawer and tied her blindfold around her eyes. She was panicking, regretting that she took the time to dry her hair instead of getting dressed.

She felt exposed standing there in her towel beside her bed. Suddenly her heart beat fast when she heard him enter the room. She could smell his manly cologne as he was getting close towards her.

"Such a good girl," he whispered beside her ear. She felt goosebumps throughout her body. She was scared and nervous when he was in this close proximity with her.

"Lay on the bed for me," he said gently.

Leanne was stucked for awhile, her body did not wish to comply. This was it she thought.. The moment he was going to rape her. Leanne panicked, her breath was heavy, she felt tears starting to come out.

"Leanne, don't make me say it twice," he commanded.

Leanne walked stiffly towards the bed, trying to feel the edges and lay slowly. She felt awkward in this position, her hands were by her side. The bed dipped, she could feel his breathing next to her face.

"You smell so good," the man give her cheek gentle kisses trailing down to her neck. Leanne flinched at first but his hands held her head in position. She could feel his slight stubble on her skin and tickled her abit.

The man took her time kissing, licking and sucking her neck and shoulder. The man grabbed the front of her towel but Leanne stop him.

"Please don't," she begged in panic.

"Shh.. I won't hurt you," he soothed, his hand was still on her towel releasing the fold and exposing her breasts and stomach. Leanne could feel his eyes and she was scared what he was going to do.

"Fuck...," he whispered in awe. She knew his eyes were on her breasts. All of a sudden, she felt something wet on her right nipple, she gasped at the sensation. He was licking it slowly while cupping squeezing the other.

Leanne was still nervous but this sensation was new, she never had anyone do this to her and the fact it happened not by choice, she could not help but enjoy the feeling. The man continued to lick, suck and squeeze her breasts for a long time, both had their fair share of treatment. He was not rough, in fact he was doing it gently. She could not help but feel a stirring in her lower tummy, this was what it felt like being turned on. Her private was clenching the whole time and it started to get wet.

Leanne was restless, her body was trying to get away from him but at the same time attracted to what he was doing. Her mind was trying to fight him but her body felt like giving in to this man.

He trailed kisses to her stomach while squeezing both her breasts. He grabbed the rest of the towel releasing it from her body revealing her private part.

Leanne felt cold and exposed, she clasped her hand trying to cover her private but the man grabbed her wrist locking them to her sides.

"Please don't...," she whispered, tears starting to come out again. She was helpless, she felt ashamed knowing that this man was using her body and so far, she was enjoying it. Her mind and body were conflicting with each other.

He could feel his eyes staring on her private longer and it make her feel uncomfortable.

"You're beautiful Leanne...," he whispered softly against her ears.

She felt his body moved downwards and he grabbed her legs. Leanne gasped and flinched hard but the man held her still. He parted her legs and lifted them, kissing on her ankle. He trailed kisses up to her inner thigh.. and she became restless again, squirming to get away.

She tried to move her hips away from him, but locked her thigh in place. She could feel his breath on her most sensitive part while he kissed her inner thigh. What is he doing?! Her mind was screaming at this new sensation and his face being so close to her private.

Suddenly, he stopped kissing her thigh but still holding them. She was wondering what will happen next...

"Oh my god!" She squeaked when something wet touched her private. It was cold and she realised it was his tongue.

Oh god. Her mind was racing, he was licking her private! Is this even possible? Is he not disgusted by it?!

Leanne was breathless, the sensation was amazing! The man licked and sucked her clit tasting every inch of her private. He did not seem to be repulsed by it, in fact he seemed so eager and desperate. Leanne was turned on really bad when he reached out his hand and squeezed her breast.

Leanne lay there on the bed in full bliss. Is this what sex is like? There was so much she did not know. The man moaned while he was eating her out and she could not help but moan too closing her eyes, feeling slight vibration on her when he moan.

"You taste so good," he said in deep growl. He continued the deed making her really wet. She could feel his saliva trailing down her ass, this felt too good.

She gasped when she felt his finger rubbing her clit while he licked her hole. Leanne could not help but moaned hard. Why is she enjoying this? It was so hard to fathom that this felt wrong but it felt good too.

His tongue moved up to her clit sucking it and she could feel his finger poking around her hole. Her private was clenching begging for something inside. That was when Leanne gasped in shocked feeling his finger poked inside her private slowly.

"Oh my god!" Leanne tried to sit up away from him when she felt a slight pain. "No... No... Please it hurts."

His strong arm held her hips tight to his face. When he moved his finger slowly inside her, she could not help it, the feeling was ten times better. She moaned in pleasure laying in bed again. Oh my god, his finger was moving inside her, it felt amazing.

He fingered and licked her private without stopping. He entered another finger and her hips bucked at the sensation. She moved her hips trying to get more movement on her private. She felt the sensation was building up inside her, and her body wanted more.

Suddenly, the man stopped his assault on her.

She felt the bed dipped next to her.

"Open your mouth, baby," his voice was strained and hoarse. Leanne obliged and opened her mouth. "Taste your pussy."

She felt his fingers inside her mouth and she was curious how it taste like. Her tongue flicked and sucked on his fingers, it tasted salty and it turned her on so bad at how good she tasted.

The man laid down next to her while still on top of her. He pulled his hand away from her mouth and proceeded to squeeze her breast. He kissed her ear while trailing his fingers down back to her pussy.

She moaned again when she felt his fingers slipped inside her, moving them so slowly.

He kissed and bite her ear, Leanne love the sensation. The sound of it with her juice combined was making her crazy.