Intruder

Story Info
Hot summers night and wolves with red roses.
2.1k words
4.08
4.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying in bed getting so hot...in both senses.

Only dressed in a ruby red soft silk cami, but still too hot. Lucky I shaved my pussy clean so there's no fur to make me hotter. Curtains open to let in the mild breeze from the open sliding door. Just can't get too sleep tonight, feeling restless. Sleep won't come, but maybe something else will cum.

I reach into my bedside drawer and pull out the black velvet pouch.

Mm feels so decadent. I slip the cami strap off my shoulder and feel the velvety blackness on breasts and nipples.

The velvet feels like the head of a cock teasing my nipples into hardness. With the hardening of my nipples I feel my pussy lips tingling as the blood engorges them. Ooooh time to slip off that velvet pouch and see what's inside.

My second favorite pleasure tool. My bunny ear dildo is such a good fuck.

I don't want this over too quickly so I don't switch it on yet, just rub it on my clit and push it into the opening of my pussy to lubricate it. It comes out coated with thick creaminess. Not sure how long I'll be able to stretch this out.

AAAAAAGH, a rough hand covers my mouth and an arm tightens around my neck. I try to scream and struggle, but the grip becomes brutal, I feel a coarse roughness against my cheek and a voice whispers in my ear " shut the fuck up, bitch."

I can't see a face in the dark, I just feel a heavy weight on my body and smell darkness, sweat, muskiness. The hands are rough and hard and very strong. I cannot move, slightest shift and he tightens the grip.

"Are you going to settle quietly like a good pussy, or am I going to have to get harsh with you?"

OMG I thought does it get harsher than being strangled and suffocated by this animals huge hands!!!!

I try and nod and relax my body so he feels I'm not struggling any more. He relaxes grip slightly and releases my mouth. I gasp in a huge breath, moments before I feel something shoved in my mouth cruelly. That velvety soft bag which had given me pleasure moments before was now aiding him in torturing me. He pulled back a bit, I could see the outline of him above me. He was a large man, more tall than broad.all I could see of his face was a smile.! He reached into a pocket and brought out plastic cable ties, his smile became a nasty grin. He grabbed my wrists in front of me and tied them tightly together.

"We won't put any on your feet because we need to spread those legs wide."

I struggled, making a last ditch attempt to get out of this predicament.

SLAP, my jaw was jolted by a heavy hand.

"You slut," he growled.

The smile had vanished. He grabbed my cuffed hands and dragged me off the bed. I didn't have chance to stand up and was viciously dragged over the carpet and out through the sliding door. He threw me down on a patch of wet grass and bent over me to make sure the velvetty gag was still in place.

He went back inside and returned quickly with the dildo. With a wicked glint in his eye he thrust it deep into my pussy. My still very wet pussy. I shrank back from the shock of the sudden invasion, but a part of me started thrusting to meet the invasion. "Slutty little bitch, aren't you," he smirked.

I could see him better outside in the moonlight, I saw him undo the button of his jeans and heard the zip. I saw a glistening cock erupt from his pants. Oh god, it was huge! And hard. I couldn't honestly say if I was terrified or excited. I think both feelings were warring with each other.

The next thing was him on all fours above me, facing my pussy. His cock hung heavily over my face. Wtf, why was I getting wetter and wetter and thrusting faster and faster into the dildo!. He had noticed this too.

"I'm going to give you another gag now," he said, "but any funny business and I'll shove this dildo so far in your cunt you will taste it in your mouth," he warned.

I nodded. He removed the velvet rag from my mouth.

I felt my mouth being stretched wide as he pushed that pole into my mouth. The dildo action slowed slightly. I could see he was concentrating on the sensation of my hot mouth around his cock.

He gave a little moan as his cock started sliding in and out my mouth. I dreaded/anticipated the feel of that cock going deeper. But he was just sliding in and out of my mouth. "Keep those teeth away, if I feel teeth, so will you, little bitch."

I could feel him forgetting to pump the dildo in my stretched pussy.

Now was my chance, while he was fucking my mouth.

I decided to slip out from under him on one of the up strokes, he was doing longer strokes now pulling out more and pushing in deeper. On a particularly long out I did a sudden wriggle and got my lower body out from under his legs, my mouth tightened around his cock and my teeth grazed his head as he was pulling out.

He was momentarily still, until he exploded in rage. My head rang from the slap and unfortunately my teeth clamped down in reflex. He let out a strangled growl and my mouth released its very unhappy occupant.

He grabbed me hard and bit down on my nipple, biting and shaking his head, his hand covered my mouth as I started screaming. He moved to the other side and gave it the same treatment, he looked up and all I could focus on was the glistening red drop on the side of his mouth. He'd drawn blood. I knew I was in trouble now.

Holding me by my throat he looked around my little garden. His gaze stopped at my little wooden shed.

" Get up, cunt," he said. "Your squealing has woken your neighbours."

He marched me into the wooden shed. It was lit with uv lights for my plants. He looked around in approval. Slowly taking in the hessian rope, the big tub of water I used to soak plants, and the hooks on the walls to hang my tools on.

"Now we going to get serious," he warned.

I looked in fear, noticed his cock not quite as hard and big as before my escape attempt.

Unfortunately he noticed me noticing this. A flush of anger crossed his face

"Don't worry, pussy cat, you can fix that easily," he said with a sadistic smile

He reached for a pair of my sharp scissors, and grabbed my hair.

"You are now going to suck lick and swallow my cock till I'm happy you've made up for the bad treatment you gave him just now. If he's not 110% happy with the treatment I'm going to start cutting chunks off your hair and worse. GOT IT?"

I nodded, with tears rolling down my cheeks and snot dripping on my lips.i felt his half erect cock in my mouth. I needed to please him. I took it in as deep as possible and sucked so hard. Using my tongue and lips to stimulate him. My throat starting tightening around his cock as he got harder. I didn't dare give in to my urge to pull back.

I gagged and sucked until I started passing out. He removed his cock and I vomited at his feet. He put his cock back in and started fucking hard. All I could think was suck suck suck.

After gagging 3 or 4 more times he seemed to think his cock was happy that I had atoned for my sins.

"That's better," he said.

His cock was waving belligerent in front of my face. Taunting me.

For the life of me. I don't know why. But I wanted that cock very badly.

I slipped my tongue out a bit and licked that hard red wet head.

He definitely approved.

So did his owner.

He lifted my chin up and said

"Because you've done as you were told, we can maybe finish what you started in bed?"

A life time ago, I thought.

Oooh but my traitorous pussy needed release.. I was not going to question the psychological shit.

I needed this cock deep inside, hard inside, fast inside

"I need an answer bitch," he said

" I need you to say please,"

Please, I whimpered

A hard slap on my bruised breast

Oh please oh please Sir, I begged

Please give me your cock. I want it so bad.

I had no self respect or restraint left.

All I could think of was being invaded and taken by this hostile force.

Every part of me needed this.

He slapped my breast again, "Okay kitty. We'll see what we can do."

He slapped my other breast repeatedly, not as hard as before. My nipples hardened with each strike. I felt my pussy start to drip. I gazed up at him with glazed eyes, my mouth slack. He used one hand and opened my mouth and I saw him forming spit.

Oh I needed that.

I opened my mouth wide and the spit dropped heavily on my waiting tongue. Oooo, I groaned with pleasure. He slapped my mouth with his cock. I licked and sucked hungrily when I could get grasp of it.

He stepped away, I cried out, not wanting him to move an inch away from me.

"Don't whine bitch, I've got something special for you."

He held his cock in his hand and pointed it down to my face.

My eyes were as wide open as my mouth as I felt a warm liquid splash my face and body.

His piss just kept coming, and the strange thing was, I wanted it all over me. When he was done he held my chin and tapped his cock on my lips.

There he said, got to shake it off. Now be a good girl and lick my cock clean

My tongue got to work licking softly all over his head. Sucking lightly to get the last drops of golden liquid for myself.

The licking hardened his cock and underneath the taste of piss I could taste his precum.

I couldn't help the next words from my stupid mouth

Oh thank you.Sir. That is best thing I've ever tasted!

Well, those words caused his cock to grow even bigger. Not that I thought it could get bigger.

He reached for the scissors

"Oh god, no, what did I do wrong?"

He grabbed my hands and cut the cable ties to free my hands.

It felt so good. I could touch that amazing cock now.

I grabbed him in both hands and started sucking him and using my hands to twist and turn and manipulate his cock.

It felt like heaven

I felt my myself being lifted by my hair roughly.

I relinquished his cock.

He turned me around and pushed me onto the table

Breasts squashed against the wood I could feel the splinters. But everything just heightened my need for what I knew had to come next.

THERE at last I felt that void being filled.

Filled with that torturous cock.

My pussy closed tightly on his flesh that was pounding into me.

I couldn't think of anything else but this pounding battering ram in my pussy. I felt as though I would split open.

And then it came, I couldn't hold back I came so hard and so much, it was running down my legs.

A second later I had a hard smack to my arse.

"Did you ask my permission?"

I could say nothing, the slap just heightened the sensations I was feeling and caused a second wave.

He was smacking me harder now on both cheeks.

The slapping was working him up to and he started cumming, with force, in my pussy.

After 3 or 4 strokes he withdrew and grabbed my hair and turned me around.

I was a good kitty and opened wide for Sir's gift.

I rolled it in my mouth for him to see how good I was.

He stepped back, tucked his cock in his pants and zipped up. Almost a smile on his face as he said "thanks for the use of your facilities, I'll definitely be back to see what else you have to offer."