All Comments on 'Invade My Life! Ch. 03'

by LordJim

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Funny!

IT was ok, but if this is what you fantasize about....you should probably not have a girlfriend. Ever. The only fucking you'll get is your hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Disgusting

Totally revolting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago

Some of the dumbest shit I have ever seen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
FACT: 96% of married woman are unfaithfull.

Most of them are total sluts any chance they get. And any hubsand who don't get of on it is a LIER. THE ONLY WAY for a marriege to work is to let the sluts fuck around. And you know it true. I don' know a man feels diferent. Best story yet could be anyone wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
FACT: The person below is off his or her trolly.

You are reading the wrong stats.

LordJimLordJimover 14 years agoAuthor
point of story

I am the author. You may call me anything you want. I ask only that you actually THINK before you write your opinion - something that most have failed to do (as expected). No one seems to have given ANY consideration as to WHY I might have written this story from this point of view - which is highly unusual.

Did anyone stop to think that MAYBE this fucked up slut of a wife got more than she bargained for? The first MOMENT that a spouse actively cheats for real without telling and or involving their partner just MIGHT be the first step toward destruction.

I have to bet that there are a whole lot of divorce cases in this country that prove that point.

Just something to consider while you bash the sicko.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
first of all lord jim

it's more the trashy mouth you have and let your characters show with words and actions so low that you don't really expect yourself to be treated anywhere good. otherwise fucking dream on (so you at least understand a single word I'm writing here).

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lord JIM

Do you know anyone like this wife? do you know anyone liek this husband? Do you know anyone like ANY of the characters in your story? And is the main moron character what you would like to be? Did your wife or girlfriend fukc you over for some big blackman or something? If your bitter then seek help don't write about it it won't work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
what you need

good thing you did this to someone other than me, I would have shot you on the spot, and your so called friends, to kill ass holes like you would be doing the public a good deed. hell is where you belong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous