Inverted World Ch. 02

Story Info
Second chapter in reverse food-sex world.
3.1k words
3.73
3.3k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: As is usual to state on Literotica, in case it is not clear enough from the story itself, all characters participating in sexual acts occurring in this story are at least 18 years of age.

***

Young people are always attracted to the forbidden fruit. Before I came of age, I, of course, knew about the existence of food that had taste. The older guys talked about this in whispers in the yard, smiling sarcastically. But I couldn't even imagine how diverse and amazing it all is! My first acquaintance with real food happened when I was nineteen, and Lida was 18 years old. It's time for love, it's time for hope...

Usually the body's vital functions were supported by special nutritional tablets without taste or smell. Two pieces were enough for the whole day. The process of their absorption in our family, in general, was no different from others. We knew that our parents were doing this, and mom and dad suspected that Lidochka and I did too. Early in the morning I would lock myself in my room, press the "secret" button on the dispenser and receive my little white pill and a glass of clear vitamin solution to take by mouth. We did not belong to those families of perverts in which we did not draw the curtains and did not close the door during this procedure.

The veil of secrecy never completely disappeared, but sometimes it was partially lifted. One day I saw Lidochka, who apparently accidentally doused herself with vitamins. She walked down the corridor upset and wet droplets glistened on her face. All this could be attributed to the excessive rudeness of the father, who sometimes allowed himself to press his daughter a little during a blowjob. After such incidents, he usually apologized for a long time and consoled the girl.

But this time I clearly heard my father's muffled voice. He was clearly at the other end of the corridor. And Lida had just left her room. She quietly walked towards her parents, not even turning her head in my direction as she passed by. I tiptoed to the kitchen door, which Lida had closed tightly behind her, and listened. My sister spoke in a low voice and only a few words could be understood.

From what I caught, it was possible to conclude that Lidochka accidentally touched the glass with her hand and spilled everything on the carpet. Mom immediately sat down to write an explanatory note, which they sent directly through the kitchen distributor. Quietly opening the door, I saw how dad and mom turned away in embarrassment, while the bashfully blushing Lida quickly swallowed the pill and vitamin cocktail that the machine gave her to replace the lost ones. I didn't even have time to close my eyes and accidentally witnessed such an intimate procedure.

Then in the evening, when Lida came to me for the traditional evening blowjob session, we didn't even talk about this uncomfortable episode. My sister pulled off her little white T-shirt and habitually sank to her knees, slyly looking straight into my eyes. My mind literally went crazy when I saw her charming smile.

I eagerly bent down and began to knead the girl's firm breasts with my right palm, while simultaneously removing the belt and freeing my penis with my left hand. Lidochka grabbed him with her plump lips and began to push her cute blond head onto the penis, moaning softly. I couldn't stand it for long and, placing my palms on the back of my sister's head, I came with a hoarse groan. There was a lot of nectar, it flowed down the corners of the lips and chin, making the pretty girl's face even more pretty and defenseless.

I didn't dare bring up the forbidden topic until Lida took off her cute slippers, which hid her miniature girlish feet with neat toes, and climbed into bed with me. She got down on all fours and moved her butt, covered in white short shorts, in anticipation.

Lida was wary of anal sex and trusted her butt only to her father. These types of love began to be taught only at the university, so my sister did not need to do this often. But this time she seemed to be hinting at just such a development of events. My penis has already become stronger again at the sight of her lovely buttocks, hidden by a thin white cloth. I carefully placed my palms on the elastic halves and began to stroke them, at the same time bending over and kissing the girl's tender back, who was already trembling with impatience.

Lida just gasped quietly when my lips, gradually going down, reached her thighs. I undid the clasp on my shorts and pulled them down, revealing those gorgeous juicy curves. My hands began to caress my sister's belly and perineum, and with my tongue and lips I began to please the small ring of the anus. The girl moaned and arched over in bed, pressing her large bare breasts against the sheets.

Having carefully lubricated everything that was needed with saliva, I pulled Lidochka towards me and took a more comfortable position. The member was already swaying in anticipation, staring at the ceiling. The little sister obediently stuck her butt out and froze in this extremely seductive position. I placed my penis against the hole, which seemed incredibly narrow, and realized that it was not what it seemed, but it was. My very first movements resulted in my sister curling up into a tense ball and beginning to knead the sheet with her small childish hands. She whimpered softly, but this did not bother me, and I continued to force my way into the incredibly tight space.

Lidochka didn't even think about relaxing. It was due to the lack of experience, both for her and for me. After trying a little more, I realized it wouldn't work. We both exhaled in disappointment. I took out my penis, which almost didn't penetrate Lida anyway, and kissed both halves of her bare, delicious ass - first the left, then the right.

"Sorry, I couldn't relax..." the girl whispered embarrassedly.

- Yes, it's my fault. In pairs with classmates, everything was much easier. Even when I passed the test, I was less worried - the teacher almost screamed with pleasure.

My sister smiled knowingly. I stroked her cheek affectionately.

- Don't worry, you still have to do it. When you enter a university, there will be practice.

"Only my dad did this to me." He was very careful, but much more assertive," said Lidochka.

- OK. Maybe next time?

- Yeah. Shall we do it as usual?

- Let's...

Lidochka lay down on her back and bent her lovely legs at the knees. I positioned myself between them and found her already burning slit with my dick. The little sister just squealed quietly, but now not from pain, but from pleasure. How delightful it was to penetrate into this hot, wet space, which gratefully pulsated and hugged my penis, trembling with excitement. I began sharp forward movements, either driving my penis balls deep into the moaning and squirming girl, then coming out of her almost completely, so that later I could again enjoy the amazing slurping sound of penetration into such a tender and beloved womb. All this time, my palms kneaded and stroked my sister's firm breasts.

After we finished, I sank exhausted next to her, flushed and satisfied. And then I fell into sleep, closing my eyes and waking up the next day.

The sun was shining straight into my eyes through the gap in the curtains. It was a day off and I didn't have to go to school, so I decided to lie around a little longer. But the restless parents turned on some popular science program all the way, and dad also began to loudly appeal to Lida's and my conscience, saying, stop sleeping, we were going to the park today.

Lida retired to her room at night, so I was left alone. Reluctantly getting up, I locked the door, drew the curtains and entered my personal code into the distributor. He gave me a nutritional pill and vitamins. Having swallowed the tasteless liquid and the exact same pill, I opened the door and, yawning, walked along the corridor to the kitchen.

A very interesting documentary about Earth-2 was shown on a screen that took up almost the entire wall. The principle of parallel worlds was discovered a long time ago, but the possibility of material penetration of our film cameras there appeared only at the beginning of the last century. Local natives on Earth-2 called these chambers UFOs and came up with various hypotheses about their origin.

Naturally, from my xenohistory course I was familiar with the culture and customs of our "doubles," but still, every mention of the terrible traditions of the local residents filled me with horror.

Just think, they practiced eating together quite calmly, and even did it without any embarrassment - in the family circle! Against this background, I was simply amazed by the almost complete ban on love in public and the strictest taboos even on a daughter's modest blowjob to her own father.

An elderly lecturer in our first year of study at the institute tried to explain to us what was wrong with this. But his explanations were confusing and boiled down to analogies with eating food. Why in that world the sincere and immediate desire of a guy and a girl to love each other in a public place caused rejection and indignation - we still don't understand. And the xenohistory professor didn't even try to explain to us the reason for the rejection of such natural family sex.

Footage from Earth-2 began to flash on the screen - tables on which various vessels with food were located. And when the scenes of group eating of food began, my mother blushed and immediately covered Lidochka's and my eyes with her hands, although the creators of the program carefully placed black censorship squares in place of the faces of the perverts who began to push food into their insatiable mouths. It looked terrible, even though I could see very little because of my mother's fingers, with which she blocked the view of my sister and me. But interest in the forbidden fruit was high and I continued to spy.

- Dasha, stop it! "They're not little anymore," Dad said.

But mom removed her hands only when the obscene scenes stopped showing and the announcer began talking about the sexual culture of Earth-2. Cute girls in short skirts aroused my moderate interest.

After watching the movie we headed to the park. Today a festival dedicated to the Summer holiday was supposed to take place. Before the celebration itself, we sat on a soft bench in the park to cuddle each other. Lida immediately bent over my fly and began to pull the already hardened shaft out, and my mother did not stand aside and, exposing her magnificent breasts, settled on her father's lap, clearly intending to frolic in nature.

Goosebumps ran all over my body when my sister touched the excited flesh with her tender erotic lips. The moaning parents nearby only intensified the joyful sensations from the blowjob. I wheezed enthusiastically while Lida helped herself with her small fingers and pressed her palms to the back of her head so that the penis would linger longer in the moist, warm depths of the child's mouth.

I erupted twice, the girl took the first portion without effort, but on the second she coughed and thin streams of nectar flowed down her chin and neck. With a smack, Lidochka pulled away from the penis and straightened up, giving me the opportunity with my lips to remove the traces of the love feast on her cute, shy face.

When mom and dad finished, they reprimanded us.

- Dima, how long is it possible? No matter how I look, your sister works with her mouth, and you sit and only press her with your hand on top... Why are you lazy? Why do you need your tongue and lips? Who will take the cunnilingus exam? What am I? - Mom was indignant.

Lida and I were embarrassed.

- Mom, I really like it better this way! - Lidochka tried to clumsily justify herself.

-- What do you mean "more"? Is Dima really that stupid? - Mom smiled slyly.

- Not really! We do this too, but less often," I said. "Mom, it's been a long time since I've seen how dad makes you feel good with his tongue." But the other day I managed to make you scream!

- Me yes! What about your sister? Do you leave everything to dad?

I looked at Lida hesitantly. She sat all red, like a lobster. Moving closer to her, I took matters into my own hands, or rather with my tongue and lips. Lifting my fragile sister, I laid her right on the grass and began to caress her - first her bare tummy, and then, pulling off Lida's panties, the most tender places. Lidochka only arched under my caresses, squeezing her fingers and closing her eyes. At first she moaned quietly, and then louder and louder, as my tongue and lips increased the pace of movements in her opened petals. In the end, the little sister could no longer hold back, emitting desperate moans and crawling across the lawn. Mom and Dad, hugging each other, looked at us approvingly, and random passers-by and similar couples nearby smiled knowingly.

After this episode, my parents decided to visit the opera again, and Lidochka and I went home. It was then that an acquaintance took place that opened up to me the wonderful, albeit very obscene world of food.

A guy with an indifferent look stood under an acacia tree right at the exit from the park. He was dressed in ordinary clothes and did not stand out in any way when we, unexpectedly, heard an exclamation from his lips addressed to us.

- Hey! Would you like to relax?... - the dealer, as it turned out later, stated not very loudly, but clearly.

We turned around. The guy stood and looked straight at us, twirling the car keys on his finger. I looked at Lidochka. She, apparently, was interested in the proposal, as she stood and licked her lips, fiddling with the hem of her short skirt, which barely hid her magnificent legs.

When we got closer, the guy pulled out something black and charred from his bosom. Seeing the bewilderment in our eyes, he hastened to explain:

-- These are potatoes baked on coals. Is this your first time?

- Uh... Yes! - Lida said unexpectedly loudly. - What should you do with it?

"This is how you take it and bite it off..." the guy showed how.

"My name is Sanya, by the way," he added.

Lida came up and, sticking out her tongue, touched the potatoes. Her beautiful face wrinkled.

- No, first you need to clean and break it, give it here.

Sanya showed us how to get to the core. I tactfully turned away when Lida took the hot potato pulp into her mouth. When I turned back, Lidochka had already eaten almost everything and was licking her fingers.

- MMM tasty! Try! - she said and handed me the remaining potatoes.

I tried it while Lida covered her eyes with her palm so as not to see me in the process... It was as if fireworks exploded in my head! It was so new and unusual that I almost choked. The hot potato, smelling like a fire and surprisingly pleasant in the mouth, literally made me get goosebumps with happiness.

Now I understand that it was just the effect of the first meal of food that had taste, but I still can't forget it.

Sanya looked at me with a grin.

-- I still have some candy. But, as you understand, it's not free.

I've heard a lot about sweets.

- How many?

- Ten. For two.

Ten credits was a crazy amount. With our modest budget as a student and schoolgirl, we could not afford this.

"We don't have that much," I mumbled.

Sanya's eyes flashed feverishly.

- How much do you have?

It was only for travel. I shrugged and spread my arms to the sides.

"Then I propose this." Let her - he nodded at Lidochka - allow him to love her in the ass. And you will get both candies for free.

Lida blushed and looked down. She perfectly remembered the recent unfortunate episode involving me and her ass, but she really wanted to try something sweet. Therefore, after thinking, she nodded and, without taking off her skirt, pulled off her panties and stood on all fours. Sanya approached her from behind, lightly slapped her on her left buttock and, bending down, squeezed Lidochka's heavy breasts, covered in the white material of her blouse. He continued to knead her, at the same time aligning himself with my sister's protruding ass and lifting up her lace skirt. Having put his hands into her juicy petals, our new friend began to lubricate the girl's anus with this nectar.

The sister could only gasp desperately when his penis touched the narrow hole and penetrated it. Sanya pressed harder and Lida moaned in pain, pressing her wonderful tits against the soft grass. His penis had already penetrated halfway, and Lidya's eyes became wet with tears. I watched this with all my eyes, since I didn't have the opportunity to see her anal sex with dad.

Meanwhile, Sanya carefully began to make progressive movements in her inexperienced ass, while simultaneously holding my sister by the belt. But Lida became quiet and didn't even think about breaking out. She moaned again, but now not only from pain, but also from pleasure.

I noted with admiration that the girl herself began to wave Sanya, and he grunted and increased the pace. And at that moment, when Lida let out the loudest scream, her partner also reached the peak of pleasure and they both fell exhausted into the grass.

After such adventures, Sanya gave Lida and I each some candy and retreated. They were red and each had a stick inserted into it. Sanya explained that they need to be licked. My sister and I went into the bushes and turned away from each other so as not to embarrass ourselves and not to embarrass random passers-by.

The sweets turned out to be simply amazing. They practically knocked us out of our rut. All the legends that I heard about sweets turned out to be only part of what was revealed to us. My taste buds danced and the birds sang in my soul. It was so great that, after eating the candy, Lida and I immediately rushed to kiss in order to feel this magic again.