Inverted World Ch. 01: Drawing

Story Info
A world where food and sex are reversed.
1.5k words
3.59
10.9k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What if we imagine the world in reverse? Where sex in general and incest in particular are not just a common topic, but they are treated in the same way as in our world to eat (but eating in a public place or even in a family circle in that world, on the contrary, is considered a real perversion). Where is it in the order of things to study blowjob or striptease techniques at the institute. So, drawing.

***

Author's Notes: As is usual to state on Literotica, in case it is not clear enough from the story itself, all characters participating in sexual acts occurring in this story are at least 18 years of age.

***

I came home from the university extremely exhausted. Still, four couples, and three of them - in the specialty, and one - in oral sex. For an hour and a half on the last pair, my lips and tongue were tired to such an extent that I almost did not feel them. But Tanechka, my partner, was completely satisfied and twitched in convulsions from ecstasy for another two minutes after I finished caressing her for the last, third time. But the young teacher was still greedy "excellent" and put only "good". I was very upset, but very good consolation awaited me at home.

Mom was in the kitchen in a very revealing suit - a miniskirt that opened up a great view of her cute slender legs and a short blouse with an extensive neckline.

-- Hello, Mom!

- Hello son!

I approached her from behind and gave her a little hug. She immediately responded to my caresses, rising on tiptoe and resting her hands on the sturdy kitchen table. With impatient hands, I reached under her skirt, found the funny little panties, and pulled them down. Mom slowly moved her hips, letting her panties slide down to her knees, and then below. I pulled her to me, tilted her to the table and began to unbutton my fly. Mom continued to impatiently move her delicious ass. I didn't need to hint twice.

For now, my not too big cock penetrated the red-hot crevice and made mommy moan. She leaned forward and laid her magnificent breasts on the tabletop. I leaned over a little and pressed against her back and buttocks. At the same time, my palms lay on the delightful elastic hemispheres of my mother's chest. I began to crush and torment them, at the same time ramming a narrow hot bosom.

We were very good together, and when the time came, with a hoarse exclamation of pleasure, I erupted into the space that was tightly fitting my penis. Mom screamed with delight, and with pleasure continued to squeeze her breasts with her hands, although she, like her whole mother's body, was already shaking in joyful convulsions.

Finally, my penis left my mother's hospitable bosom and I, leaving my mother lying exhausted on the table, went to the room of my younger eighteen-year-old sister Lidochka. She was about to come home from school and brighten up our family life with her cute baby smile and funny straw-colored curls.

The front door slammed. I looked in that direction with joyful anticipation. Lidochka gracefully flew into the room, pulling her school T-shirt over her head and exposing her weighty elastic mounds. Getting up from the bed, with pleasure I touched her tender nipples with my fingertips and brought my face closer to the girl's small upturned nose. Lidochka smiled shyly and looked kindly at me.

She placed her baby hand on my chest and gently pushed me towards the bed. I sat down on a soft bed and lowered my pants, and Lida got on all fours in front of me and lay her tits right on her brother's knees. It was so wonderful to feel her when the tender sister began to crawl her hard nipples over my skin. I put my palms on her head and began to gently stroke the girl's wavy hair.

- How was your day today?

- There were only three lessons - blowjob technique, vocals and striptease. The math teacher is sick! Now there is almost no homework for the weekend!

- What grades did you get?

- "Good" in striptease and "excellent" in tongue caresses. Today I made the teacher cum in my mouth twice!

- Wow! What a smart girl you are! I praised her and patted her plump cheek.

I knew Evgeny Viktorovich. This wizened old man was not so easy to get to go to such largesse! But Lidochka could do something else...

At the moment, she was very generously covering my crotch with wet kisses, diligently bypassing the cock, which had long been staring at the ceiling. Her large naked breasts continued to tickle my knees.

- Come on. There is a girl in our class, so she can take Vitalik's penis, the largest in the class, to the very foundation with sponges! And he licks his testicles with the tip of the tongue! Miracles, and more!

"Don't you want to practice?" I asked with excitement in my voice.

- Deep? No thanks! Still, marks are given not for the depth of penetration, but for the time and amount of pleasure delivered to themselves and the boy!

- Clear. Can you just do the same for me as the teacher?

Instead of answering, my little sister smiled playfully. She immediately caught the head of my penis with her sharp tongue and began to flutter around, giving me indescribable pleasure. I already felt the approach of the climax, so I could not restrain myself and grabbed with both hands Lida's pigtails sticking out in different directions. And then he pressed down, which caused the girl a whole storm of emotions. Desperately gurgling and squishy Lida took her brother's cock almost to half, and then I began to violently erupt into a still very childish, but such a wet and hot mouth...

At that moment, my mother appeared at the door. She looked at our fun with a smile and left, deciding not to participate this time.

Meanwhile, Lidochka moaned muffledly while I filled her tender lips with my juice. The nectar flowed abundantly over the naive face, and the girl herself only twitched a little, closing her eyes in delight and clenching her fists. Her lips were also closed, but her chin and neck were still dirty.

When I let her go and Lidochka with a distinct smacking sound removed herself from her still aroused member, a wave of delightful languor spread throughout my body. Lida was also delighted, and, as usual after a blowjob, she immediately climbed up to kiss. I gladly let her tongue penetrate my mouth and tasted my own spicy taste.

After hugging each other tightly, we hugged each other a little more. Then I looked at the clock. It was time for me to get ready for the swimming section.

On the way back from the pool, two interesting incidents happened, one funny, but the second was rather disgusting. Firstly, I forgot the money at home and it was only enough to get there. But the young conductor offered to pay for the way back in kind. I agreed, thinking that she would want to try oral sex in my performance.

But this girl confessed to me that she will get much more pleasure from a blowjob. Therefore, the conductor sat on a free seat, since the bus was half empty, grabbed the cock with her miniature pen and sent it to her mouth. I delightedly felt her caresses, amazing movements of the tongue and tight lips, which boldly closed at the moment when I began to pour right into her hot lips.

But the second case was much more unpleasant. After I "paid" the fare, my place was on a hill. And from there a great view presented itself, as some man furtively reached into his bosom. I saw with disgust that he quickly pulled out something in a bright green wrapper. I opened my eyes and realized that it was candy. Even the very word suggested the most obscene associations. Cakes, chocolate and even (oh horror!) candied peanuts began to climb into my head!

I began to drive away the vulgar thoughts. That man was clearly an exhibitionist! After all, what prevented him at night, secretly, locking himself in his room, calmly enjoying a candy, and even leafing through a culinary magazine? And my next thought was even more seditious -- "What if he is one of those perverts who engage in group meals?"

I'm ashamed to admit it, but the thought whetted my appetite. Arriving home, I immediately closed myself in my room and realized what I wanted! Oh yeah! Pulling out a magazine with images of scrambled eggs and salad from under my pillow, I reached deeper and found a hidden control panel that opened a disguised hiding place in the ceiling.

There I had a mini-fridge and the same miniature gas burner. Having completed all the necessary manipulations, after a few minutes I was enjoying hot sausages with mashed potatoes. And finally, from the small sugar bowl, I took out my last piece of marmalade, prohibited by the World Food Convention, and with great pleasure I ate it. The dealer promised to get halva this month, so I had hope. Oh, how delicious it all is!