Investigating in X-Change Ch. 03 - Mission

Story Info
Our Investigator is discovering his/her true mission.
1.9k words
4.24
5.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

English is no my native language.

This part of the story is non consensual. It is just a fantasy and has not to become true.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've rarely woken up as badly as this! I had pain all over. I didn't know what I'd had to drink the night before, but I must have gone over the edge. On top of that, my shoulders and back hurt. I didn't quite understand my position, or why my chest was so sore.

Things came back to me, but in a disordered way, the old lady first, and the chloroform, that explained why I had this headache. It also explained why I was tied up. Only then did I remember the mission and the X-change. It explained my chest. I was lying on my stomach, so on my chest. My elbows were tied together behind my back, as were my ankles. And my legs were folded forward. There must have been a connection between my elbows and my ankles. It feels like I'm dressed, but I'm not sure.

I am Eric, a policeman. For this investigation I took an X-change Xtra strength pill, which changed me into Helen for a month. Several young women having disappeared between two cities, I hitchhike between these cities. The first few days are instructive, and I am quite afraid of the men who pick me up in their cars or trucks. I learn a lot about myself before I help an old woman who is lost and kidnaps me.

"Sleeping Beauty is waking up, it seems," a female voice said. I looked up, but I could only see her boots.

"Where am I..."

"So let's stop right there. I'm the one asking the questions here. I think you understand that you are not in a position to impose yourself. Do you promise to obey every order immediately?"

"I... yes", I said after some thought.

"You haven't convinced me. I'll come back in an hour or two, I'll let you think about it" she said.

"No, wait, not like that", I said, but the footsteps moved away.

My position was very uncomfortable, and what's more, my bladder was full...

"Please, I will obey" I shouted... without getting an answer.

There was no noise. There was nothing. Just the pain of the bonds, and the position, and my bladder. I hoped she would come back in time.

"Please, I need to go to the toilet," I shouted next. With no further response.

And then... I got to the point where I couldn't take it anymore, and a few drops escaped

"Oh, no, please..."

But my sphincters were overwhelmed, after the first few drops it was a spurt of urine, then another, and I emptied like a balloon. Now I was lying there in my own urine. At least I knew I was dressed, because my clothes were soaked in urine.

In retrospect, I understand that my jailers wanted this, but at the time I was humiliated, both for not being able to hold it in any longer, but also for being bathed in urine.

"Well, what a pigsty this cell is," the voice said.

"Please," I said, crying.

"You will obey everything and without thinking?" She asked, but before she had finished, I replied

"Yes, yes, I will do what you want," I said tearfully.

"Yes, Mistress, I would be obedient," said the voice in an unmistakable tone.

"Yes, Mistress, I would be obedient," I repeated, feeling infantilized.

"So here's what we're going to do, you little pisser. I will untie you. You will strip and put your rags in the bin. "

I shuddered as she cut the ties with a knife. But eventually the ties came loose, and I began to move, first rolling in my own urine and then onto my back.

-You don't stand up, only kneel," said a young redheaded woman dressed in a leather bodysuit. The Tazer in her hand was enough to convince me to obey her. The T-shirt was easy to remove. The shorts, on my knees, were difficult to remove.

"Sit down, it will be easier," she said, with a kindly gentleness in her voice. I looked at her, wiping away my tears.

"But don't dawdle," she insisted. I did as she said, I opened the shorts, and with a gesture I removed the shorts and panties. Then I went back to the kneeling position, to remove my bra. I was naked and on my knees in front of this woman, a very humiliating position.

"Move over, by the drain," she said coldly. Moving on my knees was not easy, but I managed it.

"We have to wash you. But first you will thank the washer." I looked at her without understanding. A man entered the cell. He too was dressed in black leather. He was pulling a hose. I didn't know what to do.

"Thank you for washing me," I said in an insecure voice between sobs. The man looked down at me and unzipped his fly, letting out his wand.

"Oh," I said.

"Be more active than that, don't make yourself more stupid than you are!"

I was scared to death, I thought they were going to rape me... And at the same time, I felt a warmth radiating from my lower belly.

I approached, and went to put my hands on the tense sex

"You're too dirty, hands behind your back," the woman said. I obeyed and moved my head forward to take it in my mouth, unable to hold back my tears.

It was the first time I had come face to face with a penis. The first one I had touched since I had 'lost' mine. And once again my feelings were mixed. I was outraged at being forced like that, but at the same time I was terribly excited. There was no doubt in my mind that I was getting wet like crazy. After starting timidly, I took things more seriously, as I liked it to be done when I was still a man. I could feel the warm, smooth sting in my mouth. Then the man put his hands on my head. Gradually his hands tightened and he grabbed my hair. Then he pulled on my hair and set the pace. I was afraid that he was going to go down my throat, but he only did it once. Then I was afraid he would cum in my mouth, I could not see myself swallowing. I was relieved when he pulled his cock out of my mouth, but immediately regretted it when I saw the spray of cum coming on my face.

"Oh, no," I said, as he took care to aim at my eyes and forehead.

"Hands on your head," ordered the woman, and I obeyed... and was rewarded with a thorough dousing with cold water.

I screamed, but he sprayed me copiously, before stopping.

I opened my eyes as the woman poured shampoo on my head.

"Lather up, all over your body," I obeyed, dreading the rinsing, with reason.

Once rinsed, the woman wrapped me in a towel to dry me off as the man passed a squeegee to get all the water out of the bung. This friction warmed me up.

The man placed a mattress in one corner, and a bucket on the other side. The woman took the towel. And closed a bracelet around one of my wrists. Her movements were firm, but not rough. She grabbed my other wrist and crossed them behind my back before closing the second bracelet.

I wondered where they were going to take me, totally naked like this.

"The bucket for the big one, the bung for the little one," she said, and they walked out.

I found myself naked, on my knees in this white room lit by a small lamp. There was no window. I moved on my knees to the mattress.

"You can get up when there is no master or mistress in your cell," said a voice from a corner above. There must have been a camera too. I think about how to stand up with my hands behind my back.

"Yes, it's not easy at first. I advise you to practice standing up on your knees with your hands behind your back. It's useful to master this for a slave.

The last word sent shivers down my spine. As I struggled to get up, I sat down on the mattress.

Was I to become a slave?

My blood ran cold, how would I react when I turned back into Eric?

This last question led to others: if I changed back into handcuffs, how would Eric's wrists react? What if I still had the IUD? Did the GPS work? When would my colleagues come to rescue me?

I collapsed on the mattress, crying. I could feel my excitement. How could I be so excited? On the other hand, if they had raped me it would be easier if I were lubricated. I wondered if I liked what they were doing to me. Eric liked videos like this, but they were actresses, I was really forced!

Without realising it, I rubbed my thighs together. When I realised this, I realised that Hélène had never masturbated, but had this habit of calming herself down on a stressful occasion. So I resumed, but consciously, insisting on stimulating my clitoris, something I hadn't even taken the time to investigate. The sensations were pleasant, and helped me forget my condition!

The sound of the door startled me and I sat up on my mattress.

"When a person enters your cell, you must kneel down," explained the woman, looking at me. Once you are lying down, I dare you to kneel! It took me a while to do this.

"It's not easy, but I think you've been offered training, haven't you?"

"Yes... Mistress," I said, starting to cry. I don't know where that came from, Eric never cried.

"Come on, come on, I know it's hard at first, but you'll get used to it, we've got it all figured out," she said in a soft voice. I looked at her face and her freckles. Was she a slave or a mistress?

"So is it a reflex to rub your thighs?"

"Yes mistress," I said, blushing.

"Have you ever practiced sodomy?

"No, Mistress," I said with some indignation.

"You've already done fellatio from what I saw earlier. Have you ever had sex?

"No, Mistress," I said with some shame.

"Are you a virgin?" she asked incredulously.

"Yes, Mistress.

"I'll check it out, and if you lie to me beware, do you know what they do to slaves who lie? I didn't want to know, and I hoped that the gynaecologist hadn't damaged my hymen too much.

She left, then returned with irons for my feet and a metal collar.

"Get up and follow me" as she had a leash attached to my collar this request was all theoretical. I walked as best I could between the leg irons and the hands behind my back. In the corridor there were other doors, with a slave behind each one? Finally, we came to a room with a gynaecological chair. She helped me to sit down, and tied my hands and feet to the chair. Then she examined me.

"You are indeed a virgin. This will be a nice addition to your sale," she said. I shuddered.

She measured my waist, then put on a belt she had chosen. A part of it passed between my legs and closed in front with a padlock.

Later, in my cell, I realised that squeezing my thighs had no effect now, in my chastity belt