Invisible Girl - An Erotic Romance Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Peter, I'm so sorry. But I'm 'fraid...afraid I've been a very bad l'il girl. Look..."

And with that she pushed her dress down as far as it would go, until it draped over his thighs. Then she leaned back against the table and said, "See? Bad little girl. I've wet...wet my panties again...right here, see?"

She used her forefinger to touch the moist area between her legs. "All wet...right here."

She started to trace the outline of the wet spot and then got distracted by how nice it felt and added the rest of her fingers.

She looked up and saw Peter staring intently at what she was doing.

"Ooooo..."she cooed, "You like that, don't you? You like watching me touch myself."

Peter was apparently too entranced to even nod, but she didn't care. She spread her legs as far apart as she could and began to stroke herself more provocatively.

She smiled at him and said, "I'll bet you'd like it even more if I pulled down my panties, wouldn't you? Would you like that, Peter? Would you like me to pull down my panties for you?"

This time he managed a dazed nod, but Jane smiled wickedly at him and said, "Didn' hear you, Peter. D'you want me to or not?"

He looked up at her then, his gaze fevered.

"Yes." he said, in a hoarse whisper.

"Yes...what?"

"Yes, I want you...to pull down your panties."

"No." She said it mock-sternly, then giggled at the look of dismay on his face. "You first. Take off your pants."

She stood up, leaned over him, and began to loosen his tie. She pulled it off and dropped it on the floor, then began to unbutton his shirt.

He sat there as if stupefied.

She stopped.

"Peter, you're...you're not taking off your pants," she said in a teasing if somewhat slurred voice. "I guess you don't want me to pull down my panties for you. 'S too bad. I re...really wanted to take them off.They're beginning to smell...see?"

And with that she grabbed the back of his head and pulled his face into the crotch of her panties. She held it there as she rubbed her moisture all over his nose and mouth. Then she stepped back and said, "Peter, 'f you're not com...completely naked by the time I count ten I'm sending you home. One..."

Peter's eyes suddenly regained their focus. He stood up, put his arms around her waist, and put his mouth on hers. Her dress fell to the floor. His hands slid down onto her behind...and suddenly picked her up, pressing her against him.

Still carrying her, he turned around, knocking his chair over as he did so. Then he deposited her, none too gently, onto the rug, and dropped to his knees beside her.

He took both of her wrists in one hand and pulled them over her head, pressing them into the rug. He covered her mouth again with his, pushing his tongue deep into her mouth. With his free hand he pinched first one nipple, then the other, hard—hard enough to make her cry out under him. Then, without taking his mouth from hers, he thrust his hand down inside her panties and began to stroke her with his middle finger.

Oh god, she was on fire! The heat between her legs was unbearable! Oh! Oh! Now his finger was inside her. Now there were two—oh god! —sliding in and out, in and out. She felt herself trying to scream, but her mouth was full...

Suddenly the movement between her legs stopped, and he pulled his mouth away.

He looked down at her, his eyes glittering, and said, "How much time do I have now?"

She lay there gasping, unable to speak.

He gave her a tight smile and said, "Well, I still have my clothes on so I guess you want me to go home...right?"

She felt his fingers begin to slide out of her and without thinking began to shake her head violently.

He stopped.

"Well, what do you want?"

He leaned closer and said, "Do you want to take off your panties?"

His fingers began to move inside her again, but slowly...so slowly...oh god!

She managed to nod, and she tried to say yes, but it came out as a moan, "Yeeeeesssss," followed by a whimper. Oh, why wouldn't he move his fingers a little faster?

"What? I didn't hear you?"

"Yeeesss...yes! Ohhh......please..."

"Please...what?"

"Oh Peter...please...let me take off my panties."

"All right, since you said 'Please'."

Simultaneously he pulled his fingers out of her and released his grip on her wrists. He stood up, facing her. He seemed to tower over her. Knowing it was what he wanted, she held his gaze as she quickly pulled her panties down past her knees.

She pulled her right leg free of them, and started to lift her left, but he said, "Stop. Leave them like that." She let go, leaving them bunched below her left knee.

"Can't have you completely undressed," he said. "People might think you're a little slut."

Oh god, she was his slave again.

He was standing at her feet, looking down at her. She met his gaze with a beseeching look. She would do anything he asked, and he knew it.

"Spread your legs," he said.

She did so.

She had never felt so helpless, even when he had tied her up. She was lying almost naked on the floor with her legs spread before him, while he, fully dressed, stood over her, looking down.

"Put your hand between your legs."

She did so.

"Now...do what I was doing."

She began to stroke herself, her mouth open, her lips trembling, her gaze never leaving his.

"Fingers inside."

She slipped her first two fingers inside herself and began sliding them in and out as he had done. Her breath had become a series of gasps.

She loved this: the feeling of being completely open and vulnerable, completely surrendered to him. And yet...this wasn't what she'd planned for this evening. This wasn't what she wanted.

Suddenly she pulled her hand away from herself and gasped out a word:

"Invisible!"

Peter's eyes widened in confusion for a moment, and then his face cleared as he remembered.

Jane scrambled to her feet and quickly put her arms around him, hugging him tightly.

"I'm sorry, Peter," she whispered to him, her breathing still ragged. "I love it when you tell me what to do like that—really. I love pretending to be your slave." She pulled back to look at him. "And it's my fault, really. I started it. It's just that tonight... Tonight I just...I just want you to love me."

After a moment she saw understanding come into his eyes. He placed her head against his chest and stroked her hair as he said, quietly, "Well, I do, you know. And I will. Help me out of these clothes."

He shrugged off his jacket as she began to unbutton his shirt. He wore no undershirt, and she left a trail of kisses on his chest and stomach as she undid each button.

"It's strange, you know?" he mused as balanced on one foot to remove a shoe. "Just about the time you stopped us I was thinking, 'Well, here we go again.'"

He dropped the shoe to the floor. "Not that I wasn't thoroughly enjoying myself..." He dropped his sock on top of the shoe and switched feet. "But there was just kind of a feeling that we'd, I dunno..." The second shoe hit the floor. "...gone off course, somehow."

He dropped the final sock and stood on both feet.

"It just didn't seem to go with the music and candles and everything. As long as you're down there would you care to do the honors?"

She was kneeling before him, having pulled out his shirttails and undone the last few buttons. She smiled her assent and began undoing his belt as he tore off his shirt.

When she had his pants undone, she thought for a moment about pulling his zipper down with her teeth, the way she had that first day, but decided she would save that for the next time she was his slave. Instead, she settled for doing what she had done with his shirt: as she pulled the zipper slowly down and his still-erect cock gradually came into view—he again wore no underwear—she kissed first the very tip and then continued down the front of his shaft, concluding, as his pants dropped to the floor, with a kiss on each side of his sack.

Then she reached behind her, retrieved her panties from where they had snarled around her ankle, and hung them from his cock.

Smiling, he reached down and pulled her to her feet, saying, "Well, I'm glad your mother taught you to hang up your clothes, though I'm not sure that's quite what she had in mind."

He removed the panties and tossed them aside. "Now...I think we need to get back into a more romantic kind of mood, don't you?"

Jane nodded, knowing he was up to something.

"Well, would you care to dance? I believe formal dress is optional."

Jane, after glancing down at their now total nudity, smiled and replied, "I certainly hope so."

He bowed before her and, offering her his arm, led her outside onto the patio.

The flagstones were still warm under their feet, and the starry darkness and balmy air surrounded and caressed them in the same way that the music seemed to do. They stopped and embraced, lit in soft silhouette by the light from the dining room candles. Gradually they began to move in time to the music.

At first it seemed a little awkward to be close-dancing with Peter's cock pressing so urgently between them, but gradually they began to include it in their movement; Jane swaying slowly back and forth at the hips so that it rubbed against her smooth belly and both of them in turn gracefully fondling and kissing each other in various ways in harmony with their sensuous drifting movements.

But slowly their caresses grew longer and more involved, and they danced less and less, until finally they were standing still, embracing: skin touching skin from knees to chest.

They looked into each other's eyes for a moment.Then without speaking turned and walked, hand in hand, back into the house.