Invite Only - Invited Back

Story Info
A return to the BDSM club for another night of fun.
2k words
4.44
5.9k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nekole
Nekole
20 Followers

It was just another Wednesday; I came home from the lab, grabbed my mail and headed to the kitchen for a drink. But, that black envelope gave me pause. Instantly my body was alert, thrill trilling through my veins as I quickly opened the letter. I knew this was from the local BDSM club Lexxx and I was hoping the contents would be exactly what they were. Inside was a check and a simple note:

Friday, 8pm

-Lex

And just like that I had something to look forward to. Friday couldn't get here fast enough.

The next two days were slow, my mind and body eager to get to Friday evening and see what was going on, but finally I was home from work on Friday afternoon with a few hours to get ready. I had a light dinner followed by a long shower, carefully scrubbing and shaving to make every inch of me perfection.

I laid in bed after, letting my hand explore my body as I pressed a plug against the bud of my ass. I wanted to be prepared for the night so everyone could have the best time. Slowly I worked the tapered metal deeper inside of me, my fingers playing in my dripping wet pussy before rubbing against my swollen clit. I was taking my time, teasing myself to build the pleasure as I wondered what the night had in store. I decided not to cum then and left myself on the edge; needy and wet, as I tossed on some comfy clothes and headed to Lexxx.

I was greeted at the door and led to a private changing room where I was instructed to once again strip and don a silk robe before proceeding to the opposite door. I made quick work of my clothes and hurried through the door and down the hallway to the waiting installation.

The far corner was hidden from view by a floor to ceiling curtain so I turned my attention to the other occupants in the room and introduced myself as Clare, offering a warm and reassuring smile. There were five others in the room, Finn was easygoing and attractive, shorter with a dad bod, no hair and a killer smile. Dylan was tall, athletic and gorgeous with green eyes, a beard framing his face and curly brown hair. But Brian was absolutely the main event, he was physical perfection, I honestly didn't pay attention to his face, I was struck by his erection already poking through his robe. Here was another veteran who knew what to anticipate.

The other women were Amelia with fire for hair and eyes that stared into my soul. I think they were grey, but I can't swear to it. She was almost my height but curvier; her breasts filling out the robe beautifully. And Everleigh was blonde, short, and petite, she seemed the most shy of everyone, but not nervous. We made polite small talk for a minute until a bell behind us brought our attention to the concealed corner.

With surreal slowness the currtain dropped away to reveal a large spider near the ceiling and a web of ropes extending beneath it, with little platforms, ladders, and thick cocoons with holes cut out were caught up in the web. At the head of the spider was a throne with Lex sitting there smiling in a leather and lace catsuit and 8 inch heels I'm doubtful anyone could walk in. She smiled at is as bodyguards entered.

"Clothes off everyone, and you'll find your spot marked with your initials. If you could get in position we can get started," Lex purred, looking down from her perch. We handed our robes to the guards and walked around. Amelia was suspended in the air in a rope harness that spread her legs wide and showed of a wet and swollen cunt. Finn was also in the air, held at an angle that gave more access to his body, but put him less on display. Dylan and Everleigh were each encased in ropes that cleverly opened with a concealed seam to let them in. Both had holes and seats at different heights to allow for them to provide pleasure to anyone who wanted it, and get a little of their own. Brian and myself were on lounges in the center. He was tied on his back, hands and feet secured around him with his erection on full display. And I was secured around the middle with ropes that allowed me to twist and sit, but wouldn't let me move from the foam slab I was on. This gave me use of my hands and some options with position. I chose to start the night on my side, ready for any use the patrons had in mind. I trailed my nails over my breasts, teasing myself as we all got into place.

"Okay, it's showtime, remember you're toys to be used, but if you get pushed past your comfort level the safe word is turtle. We will be keeping an eye on everything, but remember to have fun," Lex yelled down to us as one of the guards went over to open the doors.

It was immediately clear that there were more people than last time, but I was just excited to see how things went. The first people through the door seemed more interested in looking, they browsed the display with no emotion on their faces, but soon the more interactive patrons were in the room. First up was a gentleman in a suit who eagerly shoved his face into Amelia's beautiful pussy. The way he had her moaning left me a little jealous, someone clearly knew what they were doing. Next a woman climbed up to the cocoon Everleigh was in and hiked up her skirt as she pressed herself against one of the holes. I couldn't see if she was using her hand or tongue on the woman, but it was clearly enjoyed.

While I was watching Everleigh a lady had her tits out and dangling over Brian's face, telling him to suck on them. But, finally it was my turn as a woman ran her hand over my thighs and slid a finger into my dripping cunt. She found the perfect spot with little effort and massaged me mercilessly with a smile on her face. I came quickly, squirting against her hand as I moaned deeply, lost in pleasure for a moment. The anonymous woman stood and wiped her hand on the ropes around my torso before walking towards a cocoon. I didn't have a chance to look around as there were suddenly fingers in my hair.

The gentleman who had been eating Amelia was now pressing his tongue to mine with the taste of the other woman thick in my mouth. She was as sweet as she looked. But, his tongue was quickly replaced with his cock, his hands still tangled in my hair as he pressed himself down my throat. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the ride. It wasn't long until there was another cock pressing into my tight cunt, sliding in deep on the first stroke. I moaned as much as I could while swallowing another cock. Someone was pinching my nipples and slapping my tits while the fucking continued, but it was over too quick as both gentleman pulled out and came on my chest. I was disappointed to not be filled, but I was just realizing I had a line waiting and I was hoping that could be corrected. The next gentleman took my pussy and made himself cum, filling me while another gentleman enjoyed my skills with my tongue, coming down my throat. It continued like this for a few more gentleman until one pulled himself from my mouth and walked around me.

Moments later I felt the cock against my asshole, slowly pressing in with a mix of cum and saliva easing the way. He was gentle but persistent as he buried himself in me. Another guy stepped up and pressed himself into my pussy, filling me completely as they fucked me. Another cock pressed against my lips and I opened my mouth eagerly to take it. One for every hole; it was pure bliss. All three were filling me with warm cum far too soon, but I loved knowing I had helped them achieve that pleasure.

I was rolled to my hands and knees next, another cock filling my ass as this angle gave me a perfect view of the women climbing over Brian, one riding his face and the other grinding on his cock as both women competed to see who could scream the loudest. But my view was shortlived as a woman stepped in front of me, putting her foot on the foam slab as she pressed my face against the folds of her pussy. I lap at her eagerly, sucking, nibbling and licking at her labia and clitoris as more cum fills my ass. My cunt is next to be claimed in slow deep thrusts that set my body on fire. I whimper with each movement as I am taken and fucked relentlessly. I cum hard, screaming against the other woman's pussy, my own squeezing the cock filling it hard and fast. But, he's not done yet. This man picks up the pace, holding my hips as he fucks me hard and without mercy. The feeling of his cock twitching as he uses me as his own personal cum dump sends me over the edge. I don't remember when I stopped eating the other lady, but now I'm left alone as I catch my breath, laying on my back.

Brian is still being enjoyed and there's a line of people waiting for their turn. Amelia has someone who climbed up the ropes to fuck her; her head is thrown back in pleasure as her tits bounce with every thrust, it is clear that I'm not the only one watching the show, I spy several others getting themselves off to the vigorous display. Finn was being sucked off by a woman being coached on the technique by another gentleman. He looked bored just suspended there while waiting for the action to start again. Both Dylan and Everleigh were working hard at getting people off, there were some very satisfied customers walking away on shaky legs.

A few moments more and my attention was turned to my legs being spread, one woman held me open as a man slid into my cum drenched cunt. She fondled me as he fucked me, tugging at my nipples and slapping the generous flesh as they bounces with the force of every stroke. The pair made out as he continued, the woman's hand moving down to rub my clit hard and fast until I was exploding around him. The man quickly pulled out as his partner dropped to her knees, mouth open wide as she swallowed every last drop.

They walked off giggling with each other as another penis pressed it's way into my ass. I moaned with the intrusion but it was quickly muffled with a cock in my mouth. I sucked eagerly and expertly at the treat in my mouth, loving the feeling of being fucked and filled. My ass was being rode slow and deep, it made me greedy as I sucked the dick like my life depended on it. I used my hands and tongue to bring the gentleman to his knees as he came all over my face with a scream of ecstasy. I smiled at him, licking my lips as the man behind me picked up the pace, grabbing my hip roughly as he pounded my ass. I could feel my orgasm building an reached down to rub my clit to help push myself over the edge. Writhing as I came, I could feel my ass squeezing the stranger's cock tight, causing him to jerk and let loose. He pounded me until he came, flooding me with his seed.

The man walked away and I laid back, utterly spent. The bodyguards were coming around to release us from our bonds, so I laid there patently waiting in a pool of cum, loving the way my body felt thoroughly used and a little sore in all the best ways. I would definitely accept any further invitations from Lex.

Nekole
Nekole
20 Followers