Invited to Dinner - Moove In

Story Info
The love in continues.
2.5k words
3.96
4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dnick47
dnick47
344 Followers

Moving in with the Willison family came off without a hitch. One afternoon is all it took to get me moved and settled in. Mrs. Willison helped me with arranging the closet and the chest of drawers. I packed my dirty laundry in a box because the lady of the house requested that I allow her to take care of that chore for me.

When she opened the box, a pair of my soiled briefs were lying on top by accident. I had masturbated the night before thinking about her and fucking her pussy. I felt that I had hidden them down inside the heap of garments that needed washing, but it was not apparent that I didn't. So she was now looking at my stiff and stained underwear.

"Were you thinking about me when you jacked off?"

"Yes, I was, Cindy. I didn't mean..."

She cut me off,

"But you did. Dirty boy. What a waste. It should have gone into my cunny or my belly. It looks like it was a big wad too."

I stood dumbfounded and speechless when I saw her lick the cum stand and then put it in her mouth, trying to suck the dried sperm out of the fabric and inside her. After a few minutes of working on my dried spunk, she looks up at me and then moves me to the bed, laying me across it. I feel my shoes and socks being removed, after which the belt that held up my jeans loosened very soon after that found myself naked below the waist with the cool air in the room brushing against my cock and balls.

I hear Cindy moving about. Before long, I see her tits hanging down in my face, and she's removing her panties, using the bed to steady herself. Next, I felt the weight of her body on the bed; then, hovering above me, I saw a naked Cindy hovering above me; she had straddled my pelvis and was aligning my flag pole with her love hole.

"Ahhh! That feels good, my lover," she spoke while my manhood disappeared into her body.

"O lord," I replied, as the sensations felt in my dick rapidly went from the appendage to my brain.

Cindy rose and fell onto my groin slowly and rhythmically. Except for some moans and groans, not a word escaped our mouths as we both floated leisurely on the river of passion. I cannot honestly say whether it was sex or love I cannot honestly say, yet it did feel like invisible cords were wrapping around us, binding us closer and closer to each other.

"O Terry," beautiful Cindy finally speaks, "I am in love with you. I truly am. I love you as much as I do my son, who is precious to me to the nth degree. Now you are beside him in my heart though he never enters my body."

"You leave me puzzled when you say that. My mind feels like it is in a whirlpool. But I confess, I love you too, Cindy."

After that, we picked up our pace, and I now met her thrust with counter-thrust. Her pussy juice is glazing all over my balls as the excess on my cock is wiped by the motion of her vagina. S e stiffens and then groans loudly, squeezing my cock as if trying to escape the grip of Chinese handcuffs. The effect on me was immediate as rope after rope of cum left my balls into her womb.

We lay quietly in each other's arms, kissing and laughing. Suddenly she bolts up,

"O my, I have to get dinner ready."

After a quick kiss and grabbing some tissues to put between her legs, my lover exits the scene for the shower. I wipe the juice on me and then re-dress to find my half-brother, Chad, working on a beer bottle and his dad in the kitchen. They had a running start on me with two empties on the table while I was working on my first. But I had one on the table with the second in my hand when we heard a woman's step descending the stairs.

"All three of you, put those empty bottles away before you leave my kitchen."

We weren't moving fast enough; I guess because a more robust,

"Out!" came from Cindy's mouth.

**********

The next day was a Sunday, and I joined my new family at First United Methodist for the service. After service, we all went to breakfast and then home. After changing into our everyday outerwear, the three men meet outside on the pool deck with a beer in hand, shooting the shit until the house mistress comes out.

"Why are the three of you lingering around when you know that my two sisters and their families are coming along with my parents? Sorry to bark at you, Terry dear, you didn't know, but that does excuse your two comrades. Come on, boys, let's get things ready."

As we were finishing up, the first car arrived, which contained an elderly couple, mid-sixties was my guess, and I assumed, correctly, that they were Cindy's parents. In quick succession, two other cars arrive, containing sister Haley with her family and sister Stephanie with her family. Soon four people become fifteen souls, and the pool deck is rather crowded.

It was too cool to swim, but because the pool and not been winterized yet, it was still full of water. But we lingered around it anyway, and I was seated chassis lounger when one of Chad's cousins sat beside me. Her name was Connie, and like all the females, she was as pretty as any of them.

"So Terry, you must not find my cousin yucky."

I chuckle and answer, "Most of the time, he's okay, but there are times."

The exchange was said within Chad's hearing.

"Terry, don't listen to a word she has to say. She's full of it."

Before things get too out of hand, Connie's friend, Madelyn, appears, and the four of us chat about school and alike. Both women were nineteen; evidently, Chad and Madelyn had a relationship. After that, cousin Connie suggests that Chad take us to his treehouse. That he had a tree house was news to me but not to cousin Connie or Madelyn.

Chad and his cousin looked like they would trade barbs for a while. Madelyn takes my hand; let's go to the treehouse Terry; we will let the children fight while you and I have some fun."

Madelyn was wearing a pink running suit that contrasted with her dark red hair and clear blue eyes, which had a mischievous gleam. When we got away from the crowd, she mouthed at me,

"I wanna fuck you."

Fortunately for us, the treehouse was not very far off the ground, eight feet or so, making it easier for my hard cock to stay hard without much strain. Once inside, she "Shhh"'s me, and we undress. Soon two naked people were all wrapped up in each other's limbs and joined at the groin. She groans into my ear as I ram my stiff dick into her moist, snug, warm vagina.

"I like it loving you Madelyn."

"The feeling is mutual, Terry. Fuck me hard and make me cum."

I pounded my hips into her and fucked her like a rabbit. Soon, her nails pressed hard into my shoulders, pushing her claws into me, nearly drawing blood. I fired my first day's load into cementing that I had claimed her. Four times my hips pressed hard into her's as four jets of seed went into her womb.

There were wipes in the treehouse and tissues, so after we cleaned up a bit and Madlyn put her panties on, we descended from the treehouse to join the others. All eyes were on us, or it seemed so, because we knew everyone knew what we had just done.

"I see that you two have enjoyed yourselves," Connie said as Chad, Connie, Madelyn, and I all sat together at the table.

During the dinner, Madelyn whispers into my ear,

"I hope that what we did wasn't a one-night stand, was it, Terry?"

"I was going to ask that of you, but you beat me to it."

We enjoyed the meal, talking and laughing. Then one of the women, one of Chad's cousins, gets up, pulls down her yoga pants, bends over the table, and then Chad's father comes in behind her with cock stiff and ready. He shoves it into her, and then we hear her screech in response to his invasion.

"He's in her ass," someone said.

"He likes it in there, and she does too," another person said.

A third person speaks up, a female, "I want someone to put his cock in my ass."

"More than happy to accommodate you, Joan."

"That's my dad, Terry," Connie pointed out to me as her father stepped behind the woman's chair, lifted her, and bent her over,

"For heaven's sake, Uncle Jerry, lube me before you plunge in."

His wife scoops up some butter, greases her husband's cock, and then shoves her greasy fingers into her niece's ass.

"She's ready for you now, Jerry, fuck her ass."

He slides into the buttered tunnel, and rather than shriek, a loud moan comes out of her.

Connie looks at me; "Terry, I can't stand it any longer, fuck me."

I helped her undress, which didn't take long because she was naked under the dress. She, in turn, helped me get into the buff; as soon as my cock was before her eyes, she took the whole thing into her mouth and then sucked me.

"Connie, you are world-class."

"I know," she said as she looked up for a second, swallowing my entire length. Her tongue was pressed against the back side of my dick when she was sucking it, and her hands were on my balls, cupping them and weighing them.

"You have a lot of jizz in your nuts, big boy, and I will get all of it. I am going to leave you empty."

Before she began sucking again, I felt some precum coming out of my cock; she lapped it up.

"Mmmm tastes good," then she resumed sucking.

I saw stars wildly darting across my eyes when her tongue licked around my cock's head and sucked on the pee opening like a straw, but that does not take away from her licking and sucking my balls and kissing and licking behind my scrotum.

"Connie, I am going to cum."

The wanton woman gave me the 'okay' sign and then moved her head so that just the tip was in her mouth. I let my pent-up man juice fly, and she swallowed all of it, including the cum on her mouth and chin.

"Terry, you taste so good. Please fuck me now."

"Not quite yet; I want to eat you, so get your ass on the table and open wide."

Connie did as I requested, and soon my head was between her legs,

inhaling the musky scent of her womanness. I began kissing down the inside of her left thigh, and she became tenser the closer my mouth came to her slit. When I reached her hood, I kissed and sucked the not at the top.

"O! O! O!" She screamed, and when I went to the right side and began the same process, Connie flapped like a dish out of water.

"You are killing me, Terry."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Don't you dare stop, eat me?"

The scent of her musk was getting more pronounced. I was determined that she would have a massive orgasm. Her honey was seeping out; I licked it up from the bottom of her slit to the top.

"Yes! Keep doing that. OOooo."

She tasted good, sort of like a fruit of some kind. I was enjoying the effect this was having on her. Her breath became more rapid, her language dirtier,

"Eat me, you bastard, yes like that.

"Fuck, that feels good. Fuck. Fuck.

"O! Make me cum; don't you dare leave me like this, asshole."

When she wasn't talking dirty, she was moaning loudly and twisting her head from side to side. Suddenly Connie announces,

"O god! I am cumming."

At once, she used her hands to press my face tight against her pussy; it was so tight I couldn't breathe; her legs wrapped around my head, squeezing it very snuggly: at the same time, Connie raises her ass off the tabletop, and after she lays back down, the woman begins bucking wildly and groaning loudly., She utters

"Ah!"

It is over. My head is released, and I am allowed to catch my breath.

"Terry, that was just so awesome. Thank you."

She pulled me up to her and kissed me. My cock is stiff, its head hovering around her love gate. I sensed an area hotter than the rest, so I plunged through her love gate down to her cervix in one thrust.

"Yes, Terry, fuck me."

She was tight, and her walls pressed on me when I hit bottom. She was also very wet; we would have very sloppy damp sex. With every stroke, my tool got another coat of pussy juice. It also sounded squishy as I fucked her. The sticky liquid also coated my balls, but it felt heavenly to hump her.

"I think I am in love with you, Terry."

"That is just the lust talking," I replied

"No, I think it is real. I want you to be my man, and I want to be your woman."

This conversation occurred as we fucked on the tabletop. I bent down to kiss her because she looked so beautiful, and her tits jumped whenever I pushed against her.

"Fuck me faster."

So, picking up the pace, the thrust came faster, and the pussy juice became pussy cream.

"Connie, I love having sex with you."

"You are enjoying this, aren't you."

"Yes, I am. I hope we can mate tomorrow."

"I'd like that. Terry, I feel another orgasm building. Fuck me faster and harder."

My balls were now slapping against her ass, and it was pretty audible on top of that. It was clear that I was fuck the heck out of her, and she was fucking the heck out of me.

"Honey, it here. Fuck! Fuck! O."

The convulsing of her vagina proved to be too much. After she squeezed me again, I let my gift to her shoot into her womb.

"Feel my spunk?"

"Yes, there is so much. So many babies in me right now."

When the last of my seed went into her, I was fucked out. My nuts were empty, and a woman's pussy was the last thing I wanted to see. There was no place

to lay beside her, so I lay on top of her even after my lip's cock slipped out.

"Thank you, Connie. That was wonderful. I want to be your partner again, again, and again."

"My body is yours, Terry; anytime you want me, I'll be available. I love you. Let's sleep together tonight."

"I am ready when you are, Connie."

"I am ready now."

I helped her off the table and led her to my room. After cleaning up, we get under the covers, naked, with her on the left.

The End

To be continued.

dnick47
dnick47
344 Followers