iPad Jessie

Story Info
Story about m-f partners. Exceptional sexual capabilities.
2.3k words
4.41
2.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie & I have been living together since Covid Lockdown. We started dating a few weeks before, and soon realized that we were very sexually compatible. Covid hit, with all the associated Project Fear, and we chatted and masturbated together FaceTime almost daily. It soon became obvious that this Lockdown business was going to go on for a considerable time -- longer than FaceTime wanking would suffice! So we both did those swab tests for a few days to check that we were Covid-free, and then she moved in with me.

The white-hot lust of the first few weeks matured into a genuine caring for each other's pleasure, and we got on together surprisingly well considering it was 24/7.

It's now a dull Sunday afternoon, and unusually neither Jessie or I have to be anywhere or have anything pressing to do. Comfortable in each other's company I am sprawled legs-up on the sofa, and Jessie is opposite in the large arm-chair with her legs draped over the arm. She is watching something on her iPad, and I am looking for technical info on my iPhone which could help with work meetings next week.

I glance up at her. She is oblivious as she intently studies the screen of her iPad. The forced closeness of Lockdown has fostered a mutual respect for each other's intellectual space, so we don't pry into each other's stuff unless invited.

She has a simple dress on, and seldom wears a bra around the house. Her legs slung over the arm of the chair have caused the hem of her dress to ride up to her arse. A warm familiarity drifts through my consciousness as I recall the shape and texture of her shoulders, breast, hips and arse beneath that dress, and the sensual intimacy willingly available to me between those naked thighs.

In the past we have both had a number of medium & long term sexual relationships, and have been lucky enough to have discovered and been taught techniques and capabilities way beyond instinctive procreational sex. For a couple of years Jessie lived with an older guy who instructed meditation and was a Tantric practitioner, from which she gained profound orgasmic capabilities, and trained herself to master control of the muscles of her throat and pelvic floor.

For my part I had been lucky enough to have an affair with an American lady who was a Sexual Educator. She introduced me to G-spot stimulation, female ejaculation, and the state of extended multiple orgasms where she could drift seamlessly from one orgasm to another until unconscious. This was beautiful to watch, but as I had to control the pace it could become slightly frustrating, so I'd end up fucking and cumming in her arse -- which she loved in her blissfully euphoric state.

Having sensually recalled Jessie beneath her dress I smile privately and return to surfing on my iPhone. After a while Jessie lets out a couple of quite moans and gyratesher hips slowly -- That's interesting and familiar I thought. She then turned the iPad sideways to watch whatever it was in Portrait, pulled the hem of her dress up to the top of her panties and caressed the gusset.

'Whatever are you watching?' I said jokingly.

'Two totally uninhibited lesbians giving each other orgasms' she said without taking her eyes off the screen. 'Now she's fisting her, and Oh God tongue-fucking her arsehole. How fucking gorgeous.'

With this she spread her legs and put her hand inside her panties. She was moaning to herself with almost every breath now, casually masturbating as she ground her arse into the seat of the chair. Without taking her eyes off the screen she gave a running commentary, more to vocalise her arousal than to inform me -- 'Her arsehole is gaping now. Every time she takes her tongue out it gets wider and wider and slick wet from her rimming. You can see the folds of her rectum through her gaping arsehole, convulsing as her cunt is fisted. Mmmm she's putting her tongue back in, and her lover is pushing her arse back wantonly against her face and fist. Fuck that's sexy!'

'Making you aroused?' I say, asking the obvious.

'Yep' She answers, still intent on the screen and knowing it's also obvious.

'Show me' I challenge.

She smiles, puts the iPad down, raises her hips to slide her panties off her arse and down her legs, and spins round in the chair to face me.

'Look' she says and spreads her knees wide apart. She slides down in the chair so that her arse is on the edge of the seat. Time for me to show some appreciation -- I spin my legs round to sit on the sofa and lean forwards. Fuck I love her cunt -- aroused, her labia have swollen and spread like a blossoming flower. Her clit is protruding from its hood and is wet from her pantied masturbation. She makes sure I am watching, and a look of concentration comes over her face. The entrance to her cunt opens slightly as she flexes her pelvic muscles. She then pushes out and a dribble of clear juice slowly oozes out, tracking down across her perineum to her arsehole. She squeezes and then relaxes her anus several times, spreading the juice and making it slick and irresistibly inviting. I moan and she gives a short knowing giggle and says 'I love you lusting after my arse.'

She gets up and removes the dress in one easy movement over her head. She is now naked apart from some tasteful jewelry. She walks over to me -- not a teasing slinky walk. She doesn't really 'do' teasing (what you see is what you get with Jessie) and stands astride my feet, her smooth pubic mound in front my face. I can smell her gorgeous arousal and feel the warmth of her body.

'I want to share my arousal with you.' She says. 'I want you to experience it with me. To see it; smell it; taste it; hear it and feel it. I want it to be my gift to you, and I want you to cum with me. Now take you trousers & pants off and sit back.'

Her language and tone had now changed. No longer banter edged with humour, her arousal had given her intent and purpose. Jessie is not naturally Dominant, although she can switch if appropriate. She is naturally slightly submissive, accepting and obeying instruction without question. She enjoys me using her body and is proud that her exceptional sexual capabilities please me..

I quickly undressed from the waist down and sit back. Jessie puts one foot up on the sofa, her ankle touching the outside of my naked thigh. This is our first physical contact of this encounter, and it sends a disproportional jolt of arousal through me, making my already aroused cock harder. She tilted her pelvis to show me her cunt, and with fingers of both hands spread wide her already parted labia. 'Watch' she says, and pushes-out with the muscles of her vagina. The ribbed walls of her soft pink G-spot appeared at the opening of her cunt. She looks into my eyes and takes a deep breath, and as she exhales pushed-out even further, the thumb-pad size of her G-spot fully occupying the space between her labia, and her pee-hole moves up towards her clit. 'Mmm' I moaned in appreciation. She pushed-out even further for my inspection, holding it for several seconds and then relaxes, her labia still parted and now slick with juice.  

I am now slowly stroking my cock. She looks at me masturbating and starts to stroke her clit in rhythm with my wanking. 'Your cock is my clit. Feel my sensations' she said. We look at each other's masturbation in detail, and as she stroked and teased her clit my imagination of her sensations became my reality.

'Stroke your pee-hole' I say, and as one the tip of our fingers move, mine to the pre-cum slipperiness at the head of my cock, and hers to the increasingly obvious opening just above her cunt hole. She dips the end of her finger into her cunt, withdrawing it covered in juice, and teases her pee-hole with slippery nail and finger tip. Pee-hole play has been part of our regular sexual activity, and she is fond of sounding her urethra during masturbation. She rocks her pelvis forward and gently pushes, her finger tip stretching and with a slight grunt disappearing into her pee-hole to the first joint. 'Feel it with me.' she said huskily. My super-slippery finger tip easily opens up and enters the end of my cock. We look into each other's eyes and communicate our primitive arousal as we both massage and probe the opening of our pee-holes. She takes her finger out, leans forward and puts it between my lips. 'Taste' she says. The smell and taste are exquisite, arousal of her cunt juice blended with saltiness of her urethra. 'Mmm delicious' I purr.

She kisses me, her tongue exploring inside my mouth to sample her own flavour. 'Now feel it' she said. She stands on the sofa astride my legs. Her pubes is now at my eye level. 'Finger-fuck me' she says. I move my hand, fingers slippery from wanking, and slip two fingers deep into her vagina. She moans and welcomes me by clasping her pussy muscles around my fingers. 'Now feel me make myself cum' she says. She slips a finger inside herself alongside mine -- then two, then three fingers. Together we explore the textures in the lower part of her cunt, her muscles gripping our fingers tight and grinding her pelvis as the sensations grew inside her. 'I'm getting ready to cum' she said. 'Feel me have a G-spot orgasm.' She takes her fingers out and I massage her G-spot with the pads of two fingers, stroking slowly and strongly. Through the front wall of her vagina I can feel her easing a finger back into her urethra, thrusting in time with my massaging. Each thrust eases her finger a little further into her pee-hole, until together we were massaging her G-spot in unison -- me from her vagina and her from her urethra. 'Oh fuck, yes' she said. 'Feel me cumming Honey' She rhythmical squeezes and pushes-out with her pussy muscles, while we stimulated her G-spot with growing urgency, her finger way past her second knuckle now. 'Count to three and I'll cum' she gasps quickly. 'I want my body to obey you.'

'One' - I say. Her pussy muscle contortions become stronger and more urgent.

'Two' - She is panting and finger-fucking her pee-hole desperately, oblivious to any pain.

'Three' - She pulls her finger from her urethra, and shaking with orgasm pushed herself towards my face. 'Feel me. Fucking taste me' she hisses. Her vagina muscles squeeze my fingers almost painfully. Her G-spot pulsed and my fingers sensed a build of pressure, release, and liquid flow as she grabbed the back of my head and pushes her labia onto my open mouth in a frantic carnal kiss. Her pussy muscles push out with such ferocity that my fingers are ejected and she squirts profoundly, filling my mouth with hot fragrant liquor and spilling over my face as she grinds against me.

Her orgasms are usually measured, controlled, the link in a chain of prolonged pleasure that she can extend endlessly if she wants. This has been different. She collapses down onto my lap, kissing me and savouring her ejaculate, and then presses her breasts against my chest and buries her face in my neck -- satiated and purring with each breath.

After a few minutes she has recovered slightly. Keeping her head buried in my neck she mumbled 'My cunt needs to feel your cock cumming'. She reaches down and eases my cock inside her. Relaxing against me again she keeps her body motionless while rhythmically squeezing and milks my cock with her pussy muscles. Her natural juices are drenching my cock and balls, making sexy little squishing sounds as her pussy massages my cock. She raised herself up so that just the head of my cock is inside her. 'Wank your cock for me. I want to feel you cum.' She whispers. I ease my hand down between us. Everything is soaked and slippery from her activities. I take the shaft of my hard slippery cock between thumb and fingers, and slowly wank as she caresses the head with her pussy muscles. The exquisite combination of this and recent memory of Jessie's animalistic arousal and orgasm will make my cum effortlessly. She tells me to relax as she gently lowers herself down, completely sheathing my cock in her cunt. 'Cum for me' she says and kisses me. She maneuvers herself to place her cervix over my pee-hole, and still kissing me she expertly rocks her pelvis, pushing more intently against the tip of my cock with each motion. I feel the opening of her cervix relax, slowly opening and engaging the tip of my cock with each pelvic tilt. The physical sensation is hypnotic, and the intimacy of the wonton way she is using her body will make me cum effortlessly. My cock starts to convulse and Jessie stops kissing me. 'I want to feel you.' she says, intently looking into my eyes. My imminent orgasm now denies me logical thought as instinctive lust overpowers me. Jessie pushes down strongly with her pussy muscles and with a guttural growl her cervix spreads over the end of my cock, searching for my cum. My cock convulses strongly in orgasm, the throbbing head further stretching her cervix with each spurt of semen deep inside her. 'I feel it. I love it. I AM your orgasm' she says as she looks into my eyes.

'Thank you' she says. 'My pussy thanks you'.