Irdu-Lili Pt. 07: End of All Flesh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nimeth looked up, awe and jealousy on her fey features, "Her? Mother I am better for..." Nimeth moaned as her body awashed with fresh lust, disproving her own boast.

"My sons hunger, serve them well Nimeth."

Nimeth groaned as her body reached the cusp of orgasm, and remained locked there, trapping her on the verge of release but never reaching it. Nimeth reached down and masturbated furiously, "Yes, at last. Take me there, please."

Levant watched it all in horror, then the lights went out. For a split second he heard a terrifying sound emitted from thousands of inhumane throats, before the lights went back on again. Nimeth was gone, leaving only Kilili standing now. Levant sighed in relief when he saw her eyes back to their usual colour. "What was that? What are you?"

Kilili stood there motionless for a moment, then walked forwards. "I hear there is a concert on later." As though it were nothing Kilili pulled the first spike out, "The orchestra is going to play Scriabin's Mysterium, Prefatory Action." Levant grunted as another pin came out, he sighed as his tendons knitted together and he could move his arm again. Kilili continued on, "We should go, I know you'll love it. Did you know it is unfinished? He died beforehand. He claimed it would be a piece that would bring about the end of the world. It is so haunting, so vivid. So..."

As Kilili pulled out the last stake Levant fell forwards and embraced her tightly. Shocked, but also delighted, Kilili returned the embrace. For a long time they held one another. Levant whispered into her ear, "Nimeth told me many things. I thought you were gone for good, stuck in that world."

"I was, to Ardat-Lili it is the ultimate destination, the peak of sexual excess. To me though, it was....meh."

Levant could not help but laugh, "A world of eternal rape and torture and you found it "meh"?"

Kilili grinned and shrugged, "What can I say, rape and torture is boring. Scriabin on the other hand," She kissed Levant and pulled him after her, "Come on we can still make it!"

******

Hand in hand they walked toward the concert hall.

They were silent for most of the walk, just happy to be together again. Kilili had made a start on explaining her ideals better, but realised that perhaps Esther would do a better job later. Kilili was certain Esther was well on the way to becoming Ardat-Lili, having one from this era would prove useful.

"Kilili?" Levant suddenly spoke.

"Mmm?"

"You were called the End of All Flesh. That you are now a Lilitu. What does that mean? What does our mother want with all this semen exactly?"

"Ooh, there it is, we can just make it. Don't fret about tickets, our charms will get us in." Levant sighed as Kilili began running, pulling Levant after her again.

He sighed, he may be immortal, but every moment still perishes. He decided that for tonight at least, he would lay the questions to one side and cherish every fleeting moment with her.

END

12