Irene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took them out for steak and a talk. Everyone was laughing and talking, until John looked at Mike and Jill and asked "So how did you two meet? You seem perfect for each other!" Jill turned red and put her head down, and Mike looked away. John looked at his sister, who began to giggle. "John, you've asked the magic question. It is one that won't ever be answered in public, however. How about we do that later over some drinks?" Mike looked up, remembering some of the things Irene had told him about her brother.

"Irene, that is a great idea. How does Friday night work?"

"Fine boss, and I will bring this big lunk with me, like it or not. We can come by about 7 if that works."

"That works for us. We need to get back to the office anyway, he's got some paperwork to do!"

John sat in confusion but wasn't going to ask any questions...yet. The rest of the day passed in a haze of paperwork and coffee. When it was time to go, Irene had to interrupt him. "Ready to go? You have a long day tomorrow!" she said.

He sighed and got up. "I really hate paperwork like this, but he's going to pay me quite well. Honestly, I'm shocked. I do have one more question though...where do I stay until I can get on my feet?"

"Duh. With me. Do you honestly think I would put you on the street?" Irene asked.

"I hoped you wouldn't, but it isn't like we've been close lately. I don't want to cramp your style."

"Nonsense. You will always be my brother. If you need something I have, all you have to do is ask!" she said with a quick smile. "Let's go home and cook some dinner, then we can catch up some. We have a party on Friday too!"

They went home and made a light dinner, talking about their parents and then what they had done professionally in the last few years. The elephant in the room just sat there silently, staring at them both.

John looked up at the clock and said, "It's about my bedtime. I will roll back my alarm a few minutes so I can be out of the bath before you get up."

"Don't be silly, I had plenty of time this morning. Get your beauty sleep, you need it!" she laughed.

"Ok, but let me know if I'm in the way. This is your house."

"And you're a guest in my house! Mom always taught us to be kind to guests."

"Goodnight Irene..." he sighed.

"Goodnight John."

The next morning, he was a little faster and he got out of the bathroom before she was up. He put on some pajama pants and made a quick breakfast for them both, just some biscuits and sausage. He was just getting done as she came into the kitchen, still in her t-shirt.

"Smells good. At least you learned to cook something!" she laughed. She used her butt to nudge him over as he was getting some food. He looked at her and bumped back. He saw her braless breasts sway under her t-shirt and could see her pink nipples showing faintly through it. He looked away and blushed.

"Watch it sis, you're gonna knock me down with that thing!"

"You like it and you know it!" Then it was her turn to blush. Why did she feel like she was flirting?

John sat down quickly so she wouldn't notice the issue arising in his pants. "This is good, Irene. I didn't realize how much I missed you until I saw you again." Irene's blush got deeper red, and she kept her head down.

"I missed you to John. This is nice. Stay as long as you need to or want to, I will never kick you to the street."

They got dressed and went to work. His new work kept him busy, and he completely missed lunch. Irene came in about 2pm and asked him if he had eaten the lunch she had packed, and he looked up at the clock and was shocked...and he was suddenly hungry too. She brought him his small salad and a sandwich. He ate it like a starving man. He knew she was good to him, and he vowed to pay her back when he was able.

It was almost time to go when Mike called him in to the office. "John, I don't know what Irene has told you about my business. Close the door, I have a few questions." John closed the door and sat down. "I do cyber security, but I am also working with a PI helping with his cases. Some of what we do is in the...grey area...of legal. Is this something you want to be part of? It may come with a raise, but I need to know you won't discuss this with anyone, Irene included."

John looked at him evenly. "I have done some things in the grey area before. As long as it is deserved, I have even been an angel of karma before. I don't mind, but I will not take any vengeance on those who don't deserve it."

"You couldn't have made a better response. I tend to help those who have no other place to go, and those who the law can't or won't help. I have something that needs to get done on an immediate basis if you're up for some overtime. I can take you home when we're done as well."

"Tell the girls and I'm in. Just give me the details and we can knock this out."

Mike told the girls and they got ready to go. Jill gave Mike a long passionate kiss and said, "Later Tiger!"

Irene gave John a hug and said she would miss his company that night, then she gave him a kiss on the cheek. She held it longer than was normal. John noticed but didn't understand the meaning.

The guys got to work, Mike explaining that the man in question had divorced his wife for cheating and that her attorney had bled him dry, since the attorney was the man she was cheating with. The offered settlement was onerous, and he would never be free of it unless something changed. They dove in and began searching for a way to rectify the situation. John stumbled on to something finally, and they had their leverage. The attorney liked a number of things, and it turned out that men were also part of his likes. Lots of men, and usually all at once and with pictures and videos. He sent the attorney an email with a throwaway account, explaining what he knew and who he would tell unless his client received a fair settlement. It took less than 15 minutes for a reply, and it was simple, "Send me a copy of the settlement papers and we will sign them tomorrow." They sent an email to the man's attorney and called it a night.

Mike drove John home, and they talked on the way. John learned his sister and Mike had wanted to date, but it never happened. He knew that Mike was extraordinarily happy with Jill, so he was never going to try anything with Irene. Mike looked at him as he got out and said, "Keep that girl happy, I like her better this way!" John said he would try as he walked up to the door. He realized he didn't have a key, so he tried the door. Locked, of course.

He knocked quietly and heard no response. Finally, he called her on his cel, and she answered sleepily "Hello sweetheart." She hadn't said that since that summer, he thought. He told her he was out front and had no key. "Be right there, I have to get decent first!"

He waited a minute and she opened the door in the same t-shirt she had on that morning. "Thanks Irene. I need to get a key I guess."

"We will get you one this weekend, tomorrow is Friday anyway. Let's go to bed, you need some sleep, and I do too." She said as she grabbed his hand and pulled him in the house. She pulled him close and gave him a kiss on the cheek, lingering a bit again. "Missed you sweetheart." Then she turned around and went to her room. He watched her butt sway as she walked.

John went to his room and willed his erection down. He knew those days were long ago but seeing her like this brought it back full force for him. He started thinking about that summer and fell asleep to have some very exciting dreams.

Irene went to bed with a smile on her face, just happy her brother was there. She had some of the same dreams.

In the morning he woke and had a shower. When he got out, he smelled food. He walked into the kitchen with his towel on, and saw his sister bent over pulling cinnamon rolls from the oven. He reacted as he always did, seeing as she had no underwear on. He loved the taste of those lips...

He was brought from his reverie as he realized she was singing quietly to herself. "Good Morning!" he said.

She almost dropped the pan of rolls when she turned and saw him. His towel was unmistakably tented. She put the rolls down and realized what he had seen. "I made some breakfast. I need a shower!" she said nervously and slid by him. His cock rubbed her butt. He swore he heard her moan, then he looked down and realized the cause. He ran back to his room and changed, then put icing on the rolls. When he was done, he heard the bathroom door open and she came to the kitchen in a towel. "Don't forget we have a date tonight...umm...we're going to Mike's!" she said, and then disappeared as she turned red.

He ate and got ready, and soon she was ready to go too. In the car, he looked at her and said, "Look, sis, about this morning..."

She interrupted, "Hey, no worries, you're a guy. I won't come out so naked anymore, I just didn't think you'd be out before it was done. We are fine."

She had said it very quickly, staccato almost. He looked at her and just said, "Ok." He knew they would have to talk about it sooner or later, so he looked toward this weekend with more than a little apprehension.

Work went fine, and about 5pm Mike looked in on John and said it was time to go. He also asked if lobster was ok for dinner, and John heartily agreed. John and Irene drove home in silence, and once they went in she started to go to her room. "Wait. We need to talk!" said John.

"Not right now. Tomorrow, maybe Sunday. We really don't have the time right now, and I just want to be normal in front of Mike and Jill. Really, we are OK though." She turned and smiled at him. "I have to pick out some things for tonight, and there are other things on my mind as well. Let me work those out first. Really, we are fine!"

John went to his room to change, cleaning himself some in the bathroom. He went for a casual look with a button-up shirt that didn't tuck in and jeans. He was feeling a bit better about things, hoping his sister wasn't lying. She walked out and his jaw almost broke off.

"You like?" she said with a twinkle in her eye.

"Wow!" was all he could say. She was wearing a green dress that matched her eyes perfectly. It was deeply cut in the front, and there was no way she was wearing a bra. It was just long enough that she could bend and sit without showing everything.

"Roll your tongue back in your mouth!" she laughed at him, but the smile she gave was almost sensual. He didn't know what to think.

"Do I need to change?" he asked, thinking he was underdressed.

"You're fine, I just felt like dressing up tonight! Let's get going and have some fun. I think you may find this night eye-opening!" she said.

They drove to Mike and Jill's house and before they could knock Jill answered the door. "Come in you two! Mike is starting the grill, can I get you a drink?" Jill said. She was dressed simply in a white dress that was casual, and John relaxed a little. "I know Irene likes tequila, so I made margaritas. What do you want John?"

"A margarita is fine," he said, looking at the house. It wasn't huge, but it was decorated beautifully.

"Mike is on the deck through that way, if you want to help him grill!" Jill said, pointing towards the rear of the house. "Irene and I need to talk anyway!"

John went out with his margarita and talked to Mike, enjoying the sun and company. Mike finally looked at him and said, "Get us both a refill on that margarita, I need a drink and we need to have a chat." John went and got the drinks and came back out and sat in a chair.

"What's the big secret Mike? Are you going to fire me, or do you have a secret stash of children that we get to kill and eat tonight?" John said, trying to keep it light.

"John, you asked the other night how Jill and I met. I'm going to give you the short version. If you don't want to keep working for me, it will be ok. I will give you an excellent reference"

John slowly put his drink down. "This sounds serious."

"I am serious." Mike took another drink and looked at John in the eyes. "Jill came to my door one day several months ago. She was looking for a brother that she had never met. It turns out she had found him...me. She stayed with me, and, well, things happened. She is my sister, but I love her. I will kill for her. The hospital she was born in made a spelling error on the birth certificate, so we can get married legally. Nobody knows we are related but Irene and one other, and now you. Can I trust you to keep the secret?"

John looked him in the eye. "Absolutely. I will never tell a soul. True love is hard to find, so just be happy you found it. No one is getting hurt, so there will be no problems from me."

Mike looked at him, "I want you to know one more thing. I don't think we would ever have...gone as far as we did...without your sister. She told us basically the same thing you just said. I owe her a massive debt I can never repay."

John sat back, stunned. His head began to swim as he thought of the possibilities. Maybe he could tell Irene how he really felt.

Meanwhile, in the house, Jill and Irene were talking. "Your brother is a real cutie! If I wasn't engaged, there might be a problem!" Jill laughed as she spoke.

"He is good-looking. It has been fun having him around though," said Irene.

"You guys going to rekindle the romance?" Jill giggled a bit.

"I...uh...hey!"

"Girl, I see how you look at him. There is something there. Remember what you told Mike and I...you only get so many chances."

"I have to admit I have been thinking...but I don't know how he feels."

"Seriously...look at him when he looks at you. You'll know then."

The lobster was soon done, and they took it all in to eat. They drank a few more margaritas as well, so they were well lubricated by the time they were done eating. Irene looked at John and smiled, "Did you two have a nice talk by the grill?"

John looked straight in her eyes. "I learned a lot of fascinating things, both about him and about you." Her eyes began to sparkle as he said this.

Jill looked at them both. "Do I need to leave you guys alone?" she asked, with a smirk.

Irene looked at her sharply "That won't be necessary! We still have a lot to discuss, but now is not the time!"

Jill began to laugh, which made Mike laugh, then they all joined in. They began to talk, and the night began to pass. Finally, about 11pm, John looked at them and said, "This has been fun, but I need to go to bed soon. I'm going to get us an Uber because there is no way either of us can drive!"

Mike tried to insist they stay, but John was firm that he wanted to go home. Once the Uber arrived, they slipped in the back and rested as the driver drove them home.

Once they arrived, John let Irene go first as she had the key. She walked in with him behind her. After he closed the door, he turned to find her inches from his face. "I love you John. Think about that tonight and tomorrow we can decide what that means," she said. He looked down at her and felt something in his brain snap. He bent down and kissed her, wrapping his arms around her. The kiss got deeper, and his hands began to roam across her back, then her ass. He reached under the dress and found nothing but a thong.

Her hands were grabbing his butt as well, and eventually she pulled back and looked at him. "I guess we really don't need to talk tomorrow after all," she said with a grin.

"Let me show you how I feel about you," he said. She smiled and took his hand, walking him down the hall to her bedroom.

"I think we can show each other..." she said, "I think you had it right when you said it was bed time!"

He began to slowly unzip the back of her dress, stroking the bare skin as it appeared. She slipped the straps off her shoulders and it fell to the floor in a puddle. Underneath, she had a green thong and black stockings, nothing else. He stepped back and looked at her, "I didn't think it was possible for you to get more beautiful, but you proved me wrong yet again." She blushed and looked down. He picked her chin up to look at him, "You really are a stunning woman, do you know that?"

"I know I'm attractive, but you make me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world"

"You are," he said as he bent down and kissed her. She began taking his clothes off, kissing her way across the flesh as it was bared. When she pulled his underwear off, his cock sprang up and hit her nose.

"You know, I've gotten better than I used to be at some things!" she said as she took hold of him and got down on her knees. She put him in her mouth and began to make love to his cock. She licked, sucked, stroked, suckled his balls, and finally put her lips all the way to his trimmed pubic hair.

John couldn't really speak, but when she took him all the way down her throat, he moaned loudly and began to spew come for what seemed to him an hour.

"Didja like that?" she smiled at him, licking her lips.

"Duh. Now I get to show you what I've learned!" He picked her up from the floor and put her on the edge of the bed, moving between her thighs. He started kissing toes and moved slowly up her legs until he found where they joined. "Bald now. I kinda like it!" he said and moved his tongue over her pussy. He licked and kissed, taking her clit in his mouth and inserted his finger into her, curling it to find her g-spot. She began to quake and moan, finally screaming "JOOOOOOOOHN!" as she came.

John started to laugh, and she looked at him like he was insane. When he caught his breath, he said, "I didn't want to tell you, but Merry divorced me because...I screamed your name when I came...it happened....more than once. She thought I was having fantasies of you..."

"Wow... I would be pissed too! Since it was my name, however, I will choose to be flattered. I never forgot about us either, John. Before we go any further, I want to know really how you feel. I love you John, and not like a brother. You're a good man and a great lover. I wouldn't marry you tomorrow, but in a few months, you could persuade me, if the law allowed it."

He smiled up at her, climbing on the bed. "I'd marry you right now if I could. None of my relationships have ever compared with you. Merry looked like you, kind of, but she wasn't YOU. I knew it would never work out in the long run, but I lied to myself because I didn't think you felt this way about me. If I had known earlier, we could have been doing this for years!"

He moved over her and his cock touched her pussy. "Are you sure you want this?" he asked.

"More than ever before!" she said, and moved her body to insert him inside. "If you don't get started, I might change my mind!" she giggled.

He began to move inside, back and forth. They set a rhythm they both liked, and she began to exercise her Kegel muscles. He felt her grip and let loose on him, and it threw him over the edge. "Ireeeeeene!" he cried out as he came inside her.

She started laughing and said, "No wonder she was pissed when you did that!"

"She was never that good, that's why I always thought of you while we did it!"

She was still laughing as he began to move in her again. "Still hard?" she said.

"Always when you're around!" he said as he began to pick up speed. He pulled out and turned her over, pulling her ass up to meet him. He pushed back in and reached around to find her clit. She began to moan and whimper until she let loose and began to come. He let what was left in him loose inside of her. Once she had stopped quaking, he lowered her to the bed and rolled beside her. She rolled and snuggled up to him. They drifted off to sleep together, smiling.

In the morning, Irene woke up first. For a moment she was confused as to who was holding her. When she remembered who it was, she let out a small giggle. She realized her life felt more complete now than ever before. He began to stir, and she stroked his face lightly. "Wake up sweetheart. It's time for breakfast. We need to go get my car as well."