Irene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irene looked at them both. "I have two of the most important people in my life together with me. I win."

The rest of the night was a blur of flesh, orgasms, and laughter. They were still awake when Sherri's alarm went off, and she took a few minutes to call work and say she couldn't make it. That was one of the last things that happened before they all finally collapsed and fell asleep, tangled in with each other.

About noon, John's phone began to ring, waking everyone up. John took his phone and got out of bed, taking it to the living room. "Hello?" he said.

"I understand you two calling off together, but what did you do to Sherri? She sounded like she hadn't slept all night!" Mike said with a laugh.

"Uh...umm...well..."John stammered.

"Holy shit. She's really there, isn't she! I was just kidding. If you're in that firestorm, I will let you get your sleep. I really need you tomorrow, though, which is what I was calling to say. Don't think you have to tell me anything. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Uh, yeah, tomorrow. I couldn't explain this right now if I wanted to anyway. Talk to you tomorrow!' John hung up. He was getting hungry, so he began to make food for the ladies and himself. He decided salad and pasta with a light sauce would be a good start.

Sherri had woken with the phone, and now she headed to the bathroom to relieve the pressure. Once finished, she wandered to the kitchen, hearing noises. He was almost done with the salad, and the water was boiling for the pasta. "Need a hand? I can cook a bit."

John started, not realizing someone had come in. He turned and looked at her, standing nude in the kitchen. He had managed boxer shorts, but nothing else. "Damn you look good in the morning! If you want to help, start the pasta. I need to make some sauce."

Sherri giggled and dumped the vermicelli in the pot, stirring it as it lost its stiffness. He made olive oil and garlic, with some pepper flakes for more flavor. They both kept sneaking looks at each other, and finally John said, "So.... I know we didn't do...everything...with each other last night. Given that, I still found it very entertaining. Is this something we are going to continue?"

"From my perspective, sure. Irene is the important one here though. I have found a soft spot for you in my heart, however. You are a good guy, and from what I could tell a good lover as well. Maybe later we can do more together. Last night we agreed it was all about Irene, and most certainly was!"

"And it will always be!" Irene came in with a laugh. 'It is nice to see you getting along. And I agree that next time you need to spend some quality time together. I can't imagine anything better than watching two people you love loving each other as well."

The talk got less heavy as the food got closer to finished. They sat around the table mostly nude, eating and laughing. When they were done, they shared the cleanup duties. "He even does dishes? I know why you love him now!" Sherri laughed.

When everything was done, they sat on the couch. Irene sat between them and gave each one a kiss on the cheek. "I want to thank you both for last night. It was amazing. However, there is still some unfinished business." Irene grabbed his penis through his shorts and began to rub Sherri between her legs. "You two really need to meet!"

Sherri blushed a little, and John looked away. "Oh hell no! The best way to get over this is for you two to fuck each other raw. And you're going to do it. Now! Get in that bedroom!" Irene said.

They walked in, Irene still between them. She pushed John on the bed and pulled Sherri to her lips. "I will be here the whole time! I know you like dick, and I saw how you looked at his." Irene said, "And as for you, John, I have seen you peeking at her all morning! I know she's hot. Make her feel as good as you made me feel."

Irene guided Sherri up across John's body until she was astride his cock. Irene bent down and licked Sherri's pussy and John's cock, then slowly pushed her down until the head went inside. "I think you two know what to do from here!" she said. She pulled herself up over John's mouth, facing Sherri. She kissed her as she pushed her down, and John began to softly lick Irene's center. Sherri began to slowly move up and down, and John began to respond with his movements. He continued licking Irene as well. Slowly everyone began to pick up speed, Sherri moaning into Irene's mouth as she began to feel an oncoming orgasm. John began to pump harder into Sherri, and Irene began to grind harder on his face. Sherri came first, and John immediately followed, and his moaning in Irene's pussy set her off too.

Sherri sat still on John's softening prick and looked at Irene. "Can you get up for a second?" Sherri asked.

Irene slid off of John's face, slightly confused. Sherri leaned forward and kissed John deeply. After a while, she sat back up, breathing hard. "Ok Irene, you win. He IS great. I just wish you hadn't found him first!"

Irene looked at her, "You realize, based on our conversation yesterday, that he is now OURS, not MINE. There will be some things to get used to, but as long as things are like this, we can get through anything."

Sherri teared up a little, saying, "Thank you." Quietly.

John looked at them both, "Hey, do I get a say in this?"

"NO!" both girls said in unison, then they all began to laugh.

For the next month, things continued. All three of them continued making love and working, with Sherri moving some things into Irene's apartment. They were rarely apart. The comfort level for everyone increased and jealousy melted away.

One Friday as the office began to clear, Mike called John into the office. "You and Irene want to come over for dinner? I have some more lobster and some steaks."

John said, "Sure, but we need a plus one."

Mike looked at him, "Someone visiting?"

John sighed. "Sit down, Mike. This may take a second."

Mike sat down silently and motioned him to continue. "Ok, Mike. You know about Irene and I. What you don't know is about Sherri. She's been...living with us... for the past month. We aren't just a couple anymore. It's kind of a long story, but there is feelings all around for us. It most definitely isn't normal, but it feels right to us Mike. I don't want to lose your friendship, but this is something for us."

Mike looked at him. "Lose a friendship over this? With my life? We will be happy to set another place at the table. You don't need to explain anything to me. Is 6 PM ok with you?"

John looked relieved, "We will be there. They might want to try to explain, we can just go grill. We will let the girls do what they do!"

John walked out and told Irene, "Dinner at 6 with the boss! Be ready! I need to talk to Sherri, we are all going!"

After John walked out, Jill looked over at Irene. "Is there something you want to tell me?" she said, raising an eyebrow.

"How about later tonight?" Irene responded, unsure of what was going on.

John went to his office and paged Sherri in. She came in and said, "I was just trying to get everything together to leave. Do you need something?"

John smiled at her, "We have a dinner invitation with the boss. All of us are going, we have to be there by 6 so be ready!"

"But...did you...uh.." Sherri began to stutter.

"Don't worry. The invitation is for all of us. Some people are going to find out eventually, and this is the best of all possible places for our 'coming out' party. Now get going, we need to get ready!"

On the way out, Sherri wanted to stop by her apartment to pick up a dress for the evening. John and Irene went home and began to get ready. Irene was doing her makeup in the mirror and noticed John staring at her. "Hey big boy, we don't have time. You are the one that set this date!"

"You are still the most beautiful woman to me. Sherri is great, but you.... Well, you are the best. But I also want you to know something. I am developing feelings for Sherri as well. She is a pretty cool person. It isn't just sex. I want you to know whatever happens, you will always be number one to me though."

Irene smiled and blushed. "I love you both. If I had to choose, I would choose you...because of the length of time I have loved you. I do love her too though. Is everything OK?"

"It's amazing...I want you to know that.... This whole thing... I am starting to wonder if I could live without either of you"

"Why do I find a great guy I can't marry?" Irene wondered aloud.

The front door opened and Sherri came in. "What are you two talking about?" she asked.

"Talking about you!" John laughed.

"He just told me he couldn't live without either one of us!" Irene said.

Sherri looked at John and blushed. "Would it be weird if I said I loved you?" she asked.

"Well, I love you. If that's weird, then it's weird." John said.

"Well, then, I love you John!" Sherri said.

"That's all well and good, but we need to get moving!" John said, laughing and giving her a hug. "I meant it." He whispered into her ear.

She pulled back, smiling and said, "Me too. Now go help your sister zip her dress. You will have to do mine soon too!"

When the girls came out to join him ready to leave, he was stunned. They wore identical dresses, Irene in a perfect shade of greed and Sherri in blue. Sherri's hair was even dyed to match. They almost looked like sisters except for the skin coloring. "WOW! I am one lucky bastard!" John said.

They piled into the jeep and drove over. When they got out, it was clear both girls were a bit nervous. The front door opened and Jill ran out, "Hey guys, welcome! Good to have you all here! I made margaritas again and Mike is outside getting ready to grill. Come on in!"

They all went in, John taking his margarita out to the deck. "Hey Mike, need a hand?"

"If you could bring me another margarita and some butter, that would be great!" Mike replied.

John went in the house and found the butter and was getting a margarita for Mike. He heard the girls all talking and laughing about the new arrangement he was in, and figured he needed to talk to Mike a bit more before dinner.

"Here is the butter and a fresh drink. Last time we were out here, you had a story for me. Well, I guess it's my turn now!" John said.

"Only tell what you want." Mike said, "I'm not going to judge you about this. I just wish I had your stamina if you can keep them both happy!"

John laughed and blushed a little. "It's a strange thing for me too. I don't want to go in deep with details, but I think I may be in love with two women at the same time. I didn't think it was possible!"

"I don't know that I could handle more than one. You're a better man than me! Congratulations, I think. Don't worry about it, but I will have to talk to Sherri about some things if she is part of this group." Mike said.

Talk devolved into sports and computer work until the food was done. John had gotten them both another drink and was carrying the lobster in the house. "Food!" he yelled.

Jill came in and took the tray from him. "Let me get that, I think you might need to save your strength!" she laughed at him.

"Honestly, you may be right. If I have to die, I can think of worse ways!" John replied.

Everyone came in and ate, talking small talk. When dinner was over, the girls all insisted they clean up since the guys had cooked. When it was done, they all gathered on the deck outside. Talk was small for a while, then Mike said, "Hey John, do you have a second?" and motioned them down to the back yard.

They walked and talked, Mike asking some pointed questions about the relationship. He was curious about how serious things were, and if they saw this as permanent. John thought that it certainly seemed that way. Mike never cautioned him, he just wanted to know if he needed to tell Sherri about his relationship. Mike was convinced fairly quickly that it was a long-term thing.

Once they wandered back to the table, Mike asked if Sherri would take a walk with him. "Please don't fire me Mike! The lobster was delicious! I should have told you earlier!" Sherri joked as they walked out in the yard.

"Not firing you, although you know there is a strict office policy about fraternization! Have John or Irene talked to you about Jill and I?" Mike asked.

"Nothing surprising. I know you two are engaged, Mr. No Fraternizing! She is a great girl, and you both seem very happy!" Sherri replied.

"That is good to hear. This is the deal though. It will get to you eventually, and I want you to hear it from me. I can't shock you too much, considering. Jill and I are technically brother and sister. We had never met until recently, so it was pretty strange. Irene encouraged us, or we may have never been together. I owe her a debt that I cannot repay. When Irene and John got together, they told us. Now, you are part of the mix. No one else is to know. I don't know your guy's deal, and it isn't my business. Just don't hurt either of them."

"Wow...I never had any idea. Good for you two! And I can't imagine hurting either of them. They are both my best friends, as well as lovers. I ...love them both. I would never tell anyone about you and Jill. You two seem so perfect together." Sherri said.

They walked back up and joined the party. They all had fun, but finally John called an Uber and the three went home. They all tumbled in bed with lots of squeezing and touching, but they were all tired and fell asleep.

Irene woke up first, needing to go to the bathroom. She came out and found John waiting to get in. "We have to stop going over there! My head hurts." Irene said.

John ran in and drained himself, laughing. "We need to buy a bigger house with a bigger bathroom too!"

Once they were all up, Irene went to make breakfast as Sherri cleared the cobwebs out of her head. She had a thought brewing but wasn't sure she wanted to bring it up.

As they ate, they talked of last night. Sherri told the other two what Mike had said. Irene looked wistfully and said "I wish we could get married..."

Sherri looked at her, "To who?"

"Both of you. Duh"

"I did have a thought about that..." Sherri said.

John and Irene stared at her. Finally, John moved his hand in the "Come on" motion.

"Well.... What if John legally married me? We could live in a large house, no one would question Irene living with us. You two could still have a ceremony, but it wouldn't be legal, just a moral contract. I could do the same with Irene. We could tie everything together, like when we buy a house it could be in all our names. You still share the name, you would just be adding mine." Sherri said.

"Are you asking to marry us?" Irene asked quietly.

"Wait!" John interrupted. "This is my job."

He knelt between the two girls. "Sherri, Irene, would you both do me the honor of marrying me? I didn't buy any rings yet, but we can go shopping. We do need a bigger house. Between the three of us, we can get something nice. I can't imagine being without either of you. We could even have a wedding with Sherri that everyone could attend, then an "After-wedding wedding" for Irene and I. Or a Pre-wedding wedding. She was my first love. I know I'm rambling, but no one has tried to answer yet."

Irene punched him in the shoulder. "Anytime, anyplace, you fool! I think Sherri is on to something."

Sherri realized they were looking at her. "Hey, it was my idea. Of course I will marry you both. One will be the legal ceremony for our parents. I suggest a "pre-wedding" for you two, then one for Irene and I, then one for John and I, then we can head straight out to the honeymoon!"

They all went out later and bought three sets of rings, each with three rings, earning some interesting looks from the jewelry store workers. They just smiled and paid, so everyone was pleased. At lunch, John gave them another surprise.

"Girls, eat up. We have an appointment at 1:30 to look at something. I found something I want to buy, but I need your approval!" John said. He had been working on this for a few weeks already.

Both women looked at him questioningly. "What's going on in that cute little head of yours, boy?" Irene asked.

"Something that has been only loosely discussed. Now eat!" John replied.

After they were done, John wanted to drive. He took them in a direction they were somewhat familiar with. "Are we going to Mike and Jill's?" Irene asked. Mike did live out in the boonies a bit.

"Nope!" was all John said.

He went past Mike's driveway but turned into the next one. The house was about two acres up the road. He stopped in front of the house behind another car. An older redhead got out and waited for them. "Brought everybody I see! You guys are going to love this place! Hello, I'm Susan!" she said.

"I hope so! Let's go in and see all the things you can't tell from pictures!" John said.

Irene and Sherri quickly caught on to what was happening, and both acted calmly although both were excited on the inside. The house was beautiful on the inside, with an open concept and a beautiful kitchen. When John pulled them all into the master bedroom, he pointed to another door. "Look in there!" he said.

Sherri opened the door and found a huge master bathroom. The shower was big enough for six people, if necessary! It had two toilets and a urinal! Irene looked and began to laugh, Sherri joining in. They continued out back, finding a deck and a pool. Irene whispered to John, "Buy this now!"

When the tour was over, Susan looked at them all. "Well, what do you think? This won't be on the market long at this price, and the ladies seemed to like it!"

John said, "Make them an offer at 10 grand less than asking. We will buy it immediately if they accept, and I know they are in a hurry. If they counteroffer anything up to 5 grand more, take it and let me know. Consider this sold!"

Sharon told them to come to her office later for paperwork, but she would call the sellers immediately. John and his two lovers got in the car, and he sat back and waited for the reaction. Sherri went first, "John, how can we afford this? Do you make a lot more money than I thought?"

Irene seconded that notion, then asked "Do you know something we don't?"

John smiled. "Well, I do know their neighbors... And I know they need to sell immediately, and they are selling it for only slightly more than they owe. We are getting a deal, to say the least. The payment will be less than both our rents at this point. I was going to make this the wedding gift for us all, but if you want me to withdraw the offer...."

"NO!" both women shouted in unison.

The offer was accepted, and the purchase went through. Three months after they moved in, there was a three-ceremony wedding. The first two were small, intimate gatherings with only the three and Mike and Jill. John 'married' Irene, and Irene 'married' Sherri. To avoid any difficulties, it was the day prior to the other much larger ceremony. At the end of the two ceremonies, Mike came to John and gave him an envelope, saying only "Congratulations!"

Inside was tickets and an itinerary for a honeymoon in Jamaica. "Mike, I can't accept this. You've done enough for us already, you even found our house!"

"Don't worry about it. This is just a token of our feelings for you all, and I want you all to be happy. This will give you guys a good start!"

The legal ceremony was the next day. The bride's family had a few pointed questions for John, as they had never met him. Sherri was able to calm them, and everyone had to swear there were no pregnancies. There was a first dance, and the second was a "brother-sister" dance at the insistence of the couple. Both families found this a little odd, but no one asked questions. The three lovers danced most dances together.

As the reception wound down, John's father pulled him aside. "Son, this was quick. Sherri is a beautiful woman, but there has to be more than that to make things work. Also, what was going on with that "Brother-sister" dance?"