Irene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad... I love Sherri. I really do. I know we haven't known each other for a long time, but you have to trust me...she is no Merry. She is a good person. As far as the dance, you know Irene and I are close. We wanted something special to celebrate this together."

"Bullshit son. Your mother won't ever believe it, but I see it. You may love Sherri, but you also love your sister in a not-normal way. This is going to cause Sherri and you issues."

John sighed. "Dad, I do love Irene. What you don't know might upset you, but trust me that no one is getting hurt. We are all moved in together and there is no issues. Can we leave it at that?"

"Son, I know that you look happy, Irene looks happy, and Sherri does too. If you ever want to explain it to me, it's fine. I want my children happy. Your mother may go a bit nuts, but I can handle her. I hope you all three come to visit soon and we can discuss this."

"That's a promise, Dad. I think you understand, and I truly appreciate that. I hope I'm not disappointing you."

"Not at all, son. Not at all. There is some things you don't know about our family"

The day after the ceremony they were all on a plane to Jamaica. They had a single room with a king size bed, and the hotel staff raised an eyebrow but said nothing. They had seen stranger things than this.

After checking in, they went to their room. "I'm sorry Sherri, but my wedding was first. I get him first!" Irene said with a laugh as she tackled him to the bed and started stripping him. As soon as she found his dick, she began to swallow him while trying to take off her clothes. Sherri took her clothes off and slid over John's head, wrapping her thighs around him. Irene was finally naked enough that she mounted him and took him in. "I'm fucking my husband. I can't believe I'm saying that!"

John began to pump up into her as hard as he was able. Irene and Sherri were both moaning into each other's mouths, and everyone began their first orgasm of the night. Irene slid off to the side and Sherri immediately began to lick on John's cock. "I need to get fucked by my husband too!" she said. Once John was hard again, she climbed on and Irene began licking the spot of their joining. It was over quickly, but everyone was pleased.

The next morning, John was awakened by a very smooth, wet feeling. He cracked an eyelid and found Irene gently swallowing him. Sherri was up behind her, wearing a purple strap-on and slowly fucking Irene. "I could get used to this kind of alarm!" he said.

"I didn't know what you would think of this, but I figured if you found out like this you wouldn't complain!" Sherri laughed. Irene just kept slowly moving him in and out, taking him all the way to his balls on the way in. John began to moan, finally letting loose a gush in Irene's mouth. Irene swallowed greedily, and then looked up at him.

"John, I know this is kind of early, but....what about babies?" Irene looked at him with her big green eyes.

"I have the same question!" Sherri said.

John looked at them both, watching Sherri continue to fuck Irene. "Well, it won't happen how you two are trying! However, I know I want children too. We can raise them in our little commune, Billy has two mommies and one daddy!"

Sherri laughed, then she said, "I know Irene isn't getting pregnant like this, but she will get an orgasm. I have done some research, and your two's children shouldn't suffer from any major issues. Our child will be a beautiful mix of us all. I think we should wait for a while, but we all want them. I like the commune plan!"

Irene looked back at her, "Quit talking and fuck! Maybe John should get behind you and show you how it's done!"

John got up and moved behind Sherri, his cock getting hard again. "Bend over a little!" he said, pushing himself into her. He took a tube of lube and greased himself, then moved to Sherri's ass. He began to move quickly, knowing that was what Irene wanted. He moved his hands up to Sherri's breasts, tweaking her nipples and pounding, feeling them heave under his hands. Sherri began mimicking his movements, and Irene began to moan and shake.

"Fuuuuuuuccck!" Irene cried as she came. Almost immediately after, Sherri began to come as well, which triggered John's orgasm. "It felt like you were fucking me through Sherri! That was amazing!" Irene said when she was able to speak.

After a week of sun, fun, and sex, they all came back to their new home and got ready to go back to work. They had a few miscues, but no major issues settling into a new routine with the three of them.

Feelings continued to grow stronger with them all, and one day Irene sat them all at the dinner table. "I have something to tell you both, and I hope it doesn't change anything. I know we have talked about this, but now it's real....I'm pregnant."

"Finally!" John said. "I've been trying over and over for a long time now!"

Sherri laughed, and she said, "I think it's great....but..."

"But what? Is something wrong?" Irene looked concerned.

"Well.... I'm late too. I didn't want to say anything until I saw the doctor though."

"I hope you both like pregnant sex, or I'm gonna get lonely!" John said. "Seriously, this is great. You can go through most of it together. I couldn't be happier!"

Nine months later, Irene was in the waiting room with her newborn baby girl when John came running in. "It's a boy this time!" he said. Irene sat back and realized how complete her life was.