Irene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened his eyes and saw her face. "I have died and gone to heaven," he said, looking in her eyes. "Tell me it's true. Tell me you love me again."

"John, I love you. I think I've loved you for longer than I realized. I know I always will"

"I love you too sis. We won't be able to tell most people, but I don't ever want to leave you again."

They got up and ate a light breakfast. Irene picked up her phone to call Mike to let him know they were going to come get her car and saw a text from Jill. "Well??" was all it said. She began to laugh, remembering when she sent the same to her. She decided to call Jill instead, and when she answered she used the same question. "Well? I just have to know!" Jill laughed as she spoke.

"Hey, I don't kiss and tell! But the short answer is yes. We do have to come get my car, when is a good time?" she asked.

"Sounds like you already had a good time!" Jill laughed, "but you can come any time before noon and we will be home."

"Let us get a shower and we'll be over. See you soon!"

John looked at her with a question in his eyes. "Long story, but let me say I had to tell her because I made her do the same to me. She really is a great person, and they can't tell anyone either!" Irene said.

They both needed to shower and managed to both fit inside her tub at once. "We need to buy a bigger house with a bigger shower!" John said laughing as he soaped her body.

Jill purred when he said "we". "I like that thought. We can afford something nicer and we definitely need a bigger shower!" she said.

They did manage to get him inside her finally, and the wall creaked as he pushed her up against it. After they both came, they washed off again. They got dressed and called an Uber to go to Mike's and get her car.

When they got there, he gave the young brunette driver a tip. "You guys make a really cute couple!" the driver said, giving him a wink. He blushed a bit as they went to the door.

The door opened as they got up to it and Jill rushed out in a t-shirt, giving Irene the keys and hugging Irene tightly. "I'm so happy for you!" she said.

Irene hugged her back and stepped away. "It just started, let's not make a big deal of it yet...but it is great so far!" Irene said. She looked down and whispered something in Jill's ear.

"Whoops!" Jill said, running back in the house.

Irene was laughing as she led John to her car. "She didn't notice something, and I had to tell her. Did you notice?"

John just looked mystified, so Irene began to laugh harder. Once she calmed down a little, she said "There was a big stream of cum rolling down her thigh. Good for her, but not something to run outside with!" John began laughing as well.

They drove home and got out. "What now?" asked John.

Irene grinned at him. "How about you make something drip down my thighs?" she said with a sexy pout.

"How about we go in first? Your bed is very comfortable compared to your Jeep!"

They spent the rest of the weekend making love, eating only when they were starving and sleeping when they were exhausted. Monday morning, they went to the office and settled into their daily routines.

John was at his desk working when there was a knock on his door. "Come in!" he said absently, more concerned with what was on his screen. He looked up and saw a busty, curvy woman with light pink curly hair standing in front of his desk. He recognized her as one of the secretaries.

"May I help you?" John asked.

"Maybe. I'm Sherri, and I am a friend of Irene. I want to know what is going on." Sherri said. She sat down on the corner of his desk. "Something is going on between you two, and I won't let anything bad happen to her. If you take that as a threat, it might be."

He looked at this girl. She was truly beautiful, of some mixed heritage. She had a scoop-necked blouse on showing a mile of cleavage, and her short skirt was hiked as she sat, showing her stocking tops. If he wasn't attached, he would like this, he thought. "Ummm....nothing personal. My life and hers outside of here are not necessarily your business."

"She is my friend, and yes it is my business. I haven't seen her since you showed up. I know you must be staying at her house, you drive in together, and all she does is stare at you. Who are you and where did you come from? She never mentioned dating anyone and *POOF* you're living with her. You fail to understand how far I will go to keep her safe."

John made an "executive decision" and said, "How about you come over tonight for dinner and talk to us both? This is not the time or place for this discussion."

She smiled at him with a look that almost scared him. "I will be there at six. I want you to understand, we will all talk, but I want to talk to her alone as well. I will bring something for us to drink tonight!"

"See you then." John sat back as she walked out. What the fuck was that about? He needed to talk to Irene before Sherri came over. He used his phone to call the front desk.

"Michael Atkins office, may I help you?" came Jill's voice.

"Hey Jill, this is John. Can you have Irene stop by my office? I have a question for her."

"You don't have time for office quickies! But I will tell her." Jill purred into the phone.

"Thank you, and we won't." John put the phone in the cradle and put his head down, wondering what he had gotten himself in to.

A few minutes later, Irene knocked on the door and came in. She smiled at him and asked, "Can I get you anything? Coffee? Tea? Me?"

John looked and her and smiled thinly. "I was warned not to do anything in the office. I also had another warning I need to ask you about."

Irene was instantly on alert as she sat down. "Who and what?"

"Sherri. And she scares me!"

Irene put her head down. "Shit...there is something I haven't mentioned, I suppose." She put her head up and looked in his eyes. "Sherri and I have had kind of an on-and-off fling for a while. Neither one of us could find a decent man, and things just happened. We are actually close friends, but you have nothing to worry about. I will tell her it's over and tell her enough to put her mind at ease about you. She just thinks I am jumping ahead way to fast with a guy."

"Well, you can tell her tonight. She is coming over for dinner. I invited her without asking, but it seemed the easiest way to defuse the situation. I will let you tell her whatever you want about us, from the truth to whatever else you think of."

"Wow. I will probably have to tell her the truth. I do trust her, but this could get...awkward. Don't let her intimidate you, but she is quite the strong personality!"

"No shit. It was a shock this morning, but I think I handled it well. Order something we can pick up on the way home for dinner, that way we don't have to worry about cooking. She seems to be enough to handle tonight!" John laughed.

Irene got up, giggling. "She is a handful, but you will like her once you get to know her. She's just protecting me from the evil man!"

John watched her ass as she walked out. He wondered what kind of night this was going to be with the wild, crazy, and obviously 'in love with Irene' Sherri coming over. He didn't know if Irene understood the depth of Sherri's feelings.

They stopped for sub sandwiches on the way home, Irene claiming it was Sherri's favorite. They weren't home long before Sherri knocked on the door and came in without anyone answering. "Hey girl, you don't take my calls anymore so I thought I could just come on in!" Sherri said.

Irene laughed at her and motioned for John to calm down. "You know I always answer your calls! And I told you to come in anytime you are around!" Irene said as she walked over to give Sherri a hug. They hugged, then Sherri gave her a kiss on the lips. Irene blushed hard as she pulled back.

"Sherri, this is John. I was going to have you come over next weekend to meet him anyway. He is the greatest love of my life!"

Sherri's eyebrows shot up as she looked back and forth between them. "So he's the love of your life and you've known him for a week. Bullshit."

Irene looked directly in Sherri's eyes. "You have no idea how long I've known him. He is the love of my life. Please, sit down and we can discuss this like adults."

Sherri walked over to the table and sat, gesturing to the empty chairs. "Before you get to talk, I have something to say. I've been meaning to say it for a while anyway. There is no easy way, so I will just let this fly. Irene, I love you. Not in the 'my bestie' kind of way, but the 'I love you' kind of way. The biggest issue I have is that I also like guys once in a while too. I would give that up for you." Sherri sat back, waiting for the bomb to explode.

Irene, stunned, looked at John, trying to read his face. She looked back at Sherri. "I love you too. If this man hadn't shown up, we might be together. I need you to open your mind for a moment and let me explain. I can't have you angry with me."

Sherri nodded and said, "If you need my mind more open, we might have an issue. You know me, I am VERY open minded, especially when it comes to love and sex!"

"Ok, girl, here it goes. I told you a story about my youth, about when I felt ugly and fat. I told you who helped me see myself as beautiful and worthwhile. Sherri, meet John...my lover, my love, my brother."

Sherri did the 'fish face', opening and closing her mouth. Once she composed herself, she looked back-and-forth between them and said, "Now I get it. This isn't something new. This is something that has been brewing for years." Sherri looked down, gathering her courage. "Now I have a question for you. What are the chances of my getting to spend personal time with you, Irene? I still love you. If I can't...spend time...with you, I can't be around you."

"So you're not shocked and horrified about me having sex with my brother...you are just worried about us?" Irene asked.

"Yes."

John spoke up for the first time, "Please excuse my interrupting, but do I get any say in this? I hope I do, because I may have a solution."

Both women looked over at him, Irene with fear and Sherri with a look of bemusement. "Well, Mr. Man? Explain to us dumb women what to do." Sherri said.

"Whoa, back down. First of all, we both love Irene and want her to be happy. It will make her happy if we can get along. Now, I can understand why you love Irene, she is beautiful inside and out. I want her to be happy. If her being happy means that she spends some special time with you, so be it. If her being happy means I have to leave so you two can be together, so be it. Whatever she wants, she gets from me. My thoughts were that maybe we could share, but it is mostly up to Irene."

Sherri started to speak, but Irene used her hand to shush her. "Now it is my turn. First of all, NO FIGHTING! I do have feelings for you both. I was going to bring this up with John this week, but you've forced my hand. Sherri, you know I love you, and you also know both of us would have had to 'step out' from time to time to get a man....well, here he is. We have a man. He's sitting right there. We can love each other and him, you know. The only issue will be jealousy."

John's mouth fell open. Sherri looked at him and back at Irene. "He isn't bad looking...and you think he's good in bed. I'm open." Sherri said.

John finally closed his mouth and swallowed. "Ok girls....here is the deal. I love Irene. I need you to understand that, Sherri. I have no issues with the sharing, but I have to ask. What are the rules regarding any two of us being together without the third? I don't want you trying to steal her away from me. I am willing to let you in our lives, but I do have concerns...I just don't know you that well."

Sherri looked him in the eyes, "I would do anything for Irene as well. You have to understand that. If she wants you alone, I will walk away. That wasn't what she said though. How about this...nothing happens unless we are all in the house. We don't all have to be in the same room, but we do all have to be home. That way, I won't be jealous of you, and you won't be jealous of me. I would have to move in to make this work."

Irene sat, looking stunned. What was happening? She went from what she thought was a fling to living with two people within a week. Is this what she wanted? She didn't know. Her mind was spinning. "Wait guys. Do I get a say in this? I'm not some sex toy...I'm confused right now. I need some time to figure this out. I need a damn drink. I need....I need some clarity." She got up and walked out the front door as John and Sherri watched. They heard her Jeep start and the dirt fly as she drove off.

"Well...that went well." John said dryly, as he reached over and touched Sherri's hand. "I think she'll be back soon. This is kind of intense. Give her a few minutes to think."

Sherri looked at John. "You really do love her, don't you? I admit, I was worried. Watching you tonight was good for me. I can see that you are both very much in love with each other. I probably should just leave and let you be."

John gripped her hand. "You stay. If she wants just you, it's ok. If it's just me, it's ok. If it is both of us, we will have to figure it out as we go. It could be good for us all. Again, as long as Irene is happy, I'll be fine. I have to make a quick phone call though. I don't think either Irene or I should go to work tomorrow, we will be up all night anyway." He made a quick call to Mike, without explaining the situation, that they would not be in.

Sherri watched him and realized two things. One, he was looking out for Irene, and two, he was pretty cute. They both heard the Jeep pull back in the parking lot.

Sherri and John were staring at the door when Irene walked in. There was silence until Irene finally spoke. "Sherri, I didn't realize how deeply you felt about me...I also didn't realize how I felt about you. I do love you. John, stop worrying now. I love you too. I really don't know what to do...but the only thing we can do is give it a try. Sherri, would you spend the night with us? I won't do anything with anybody tonight unless we are all in. Are you both in?"

John just nodded yes. Sherri looked up with tears in her eyes, "I know that I am the one pushing my way in. If I have to leave so that you two can work, I'm gone. That being said, I would love to try this out...he's cute, and together we might just ruin him for all other women!"

Irene's lip was trembling as she visibly deflated. "We have to work tomorrow...I don't know about tonight."

"I already called Mike. No work for us two tomorrow. Sherri is the only one who has any concerns." John said.

"I can call off in the morning if necessary. How about we open a bottle of wine and just talk for a while first?" Sherri said.

"You girls can have wine...I need some bourbon. This evening has been an eye-opener for me, and I need to let myself go a little!" John said.

They all had a drink and sat down in the living room. The silence was deafening, until finally Sherri got up, walked over to Irene and kissed her. When she was finished, she walked over to John and kissed him as well. Everyone let out a bit of a sigh, and the ice seemed to at least crack. Sherri picked up John's hand and led him to the couch beside Irene. She knelt before them both, holding both of their hands. "Irene, you know how I feel about you. I know how you feel about John as well. That necessarily means I have to care about him, if for no other reason than that you care about him. Tonight, I want to watch you two make love. I also want him to watch us. John and I's relationship will either happen or not, but tonight needs to be about you, sweetie. You are the center of both of our worlds, and we want you there."

John looked at Irene, "I couldn't have said it better."

Irene gave John a deep kiss, and then leaned into Sherri for a deep kiss as well. When she pulled back, she looked at them both. "Since nobody appears too jealous, I say we give this a whirl. John, make your sister do dirty things!"

John gave her a kiss and began to unbutton her blouse. When he was halfway done, he looked at Sherri. "You gonna help? I can't do everything by myself you know!"

Sherri began to finish unbuttoning her blouse, then slid the zipper on her skirt down when Irene and John stood. The skirt fell to the floor, showing Irene's tiny green underwear and white stockings. "Let's move this to someplace more comfortable!" Irene said, pulling on both of their hands and taking them to her bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, Sherri and John took off all of Irene's clothes. Then Irene began to remove John's clothes and motioned for Sherri to help. Once he was nude, John and Irene moved to Sherri and began to remove hers. "Irene, you sure can pick a lovely woman!" John said, appreciating Sherri's beauty. Sherri stood about 5'4", with a tanned look and a 38-27-38 measurements. "I just have to ask, Sherri...I know you have a mixed heritage, but I can't figure it out!"

Sherri giggled and said, "My mom was half Hawaiian and half Japanese. My Dad is half Hispanic and half white. I AM the melting pot!"

John replied, "You are a beautiful woman... Irene has great taste in women!"

"I don't know about that, but I know she has great taste in men!" Sherri said. She was staring at his cock as she said it.

Irene started to laugh but was silenced by a kiss from John. He began to move his hands over her, and she began to kiss her way down his body to his groin. She began to lick and kiss his cock, finally just swallowing it all the way down in one stroke. She pulled back up, gasping for breath. "I can't wait anymore...put this in me. I need it!" Irene panted.

She fell back on the bed and John pulled her up and turned her over. "This way you can see Sherri!" he said as he began to slide himself into her molten pussy. Sherri immediately moved up to Irene's face and began to kiss and stroke her as John began to move faster and faster. Irene began to come almost immediately, overwhelmed by the sensations. She moaned, groaned and babbled as John began to pound even harder in her.

"Come on honey, let yourself go. We have you." Sherri panted at her face as she moaned. Irene collapsed, pulling John out of her. Sherri surprised herself as well as John when she leaned over and began to lick his cock. "Damn she's delicious!" Sherri said before moving back. Irene rolled to her side and saw them.
"He's delicious too. You have to lick longer than that though!" Irene said. "It's OK, if this happens you two have to touch each other too!"

Sherri put John back in her mouth and John began to move. Sherri tried to remember everything she knew about giving head as she worked on him, and soon John was trembling as he knelt on the bed. He grabbed her by the head and held it as he began to unload in her mouth. When he was done, Sherri slid down to Irene and kissed her, passing John's semen back to her.

"Your turn." Said John, looking at Sherri. She moved, slowly bringing her pussy over Irene's face while facing John. John took his cock and put it back in Irene, moving slowly so as not to distract her from her other job.

Sherri began to shake and move, and John began moving faster in Irene. As Sherri came down, Irene began to start her orgasm, bringing John with her as well. Once the moaning and shaking were done, all three lay together on the bed with a smile. John looked at the two of them and said, "This just might work...I've never seen two more beautiful women together in one place. The fact that they are naked and in bed with me makes me think I may have died and gone to heaven!"

Irene began to laugh, and Sherri looked at them and said, "Making love with you both, I definitely can tell you're siblings. This is great, it's like having Irene and Irene-as-a-guy at the same time. This couldn't be better for me either!"