Irene's Story Pt. 01

Story Info
Oscar has a fantasy of being Cuckolded by his beautiful wife.
16k words
4.37
27.8k
48
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note, for all readers:

This is Irene's story. My first attempt to write a story based on a reader's fantasy.

I am not allowing comments on this fantasy as I am aware that some people who choose to read stories in this category will denigrate this person for their fantasy despite the fact that it is a fantasy not reality. If you find this story entertaining please send feedback, even anonymously. The fantasist would love to know that he/she is not alone.

If you wish to castigate or praise me for my efforts you could send feedback. If it's useful and relevant I'll do my best to take it on board.

I have enjoyed working to a tight 'idea' and would consider trying it again, but an outline would need to be in the form of an email. It requires communication to get the 'feel' of a person and the situation, not anonymous feedback.

Any future story that I write, based on somebody else's fantasy, will be identified as "Xxxx's Story" on the basis that if a reader has a particular fantasy, they are probably not alone.

Please enjoy.

Monday 5th May 2014

"Irene?"

That was Jason's voice. I was dreaming. My mind playing tricks. I'll not lie, I was thinking, thinking quite naughty thoughts of Jason but I was on the nudist beach with Oscar, my Husband of seventeen years. I might add that Oscar, with his bald inadequate cock proudly on show, was naked. I was wearing my bikini bottoms and had done for the five years we had been visiting the beach. No way was I really hearing Jason's delicious, smooth, baritone voice. Jason was a hunk, the girls in the outer office all said so and I didn't disagree. I knew all about hunks, I married one.

I was a twenty four year old virgin when we met and a twenty five year old virgin when we married. I know that sounds impossible but I had a very strict upbringing. Oscar was everything a girl could wish for. Handsome, intelligent, kind, polite, witty and danced divinely. The perfect husband.

While I was a virgin, Oscar admitted that he had enjoyed over a dozen partners. I was quite looking forward to my wedding night with an experienced hunk of a husband. I was sorely disappointed! I quickly discovered why he had had so many partners. Handsome? Yes, very. All the other attributes listed above? Yes. In the bedroom department he failed, utterly. His cock, if I dare give it such a revered name, was shorter than my first finger and that's under 70mm! To add to my woes it wasn't any thicker than my finger AND he seemed to ejaculate as soon as he touched me. But in every other way he was a wonderful husband and I loved him dearly so I put up with the nightly frustration, waited until he was asleep and diddled myself to a silent orgasm. The only experience I had of sex was the vicarious pleasure of listening to the weekend antics of the younger, single women in the office before I became the manager.

Over seven years ago he had shared his fantasy with me. Me with another man or men being totally satisfied at every turn. If he could watch so much the better.

The thought did have it's attractions, I have to admit but it was totally and utterly wrong. It went against my wedding vows and everything I had been taught. I dismissed it out of hand telling him in no uncertain terms that as a fantasy it was fine and he could enjoy it as long as he wished BUT it would never become reality.

### ### ###

We live in Barcelona, a beautiful city on the Mediterranean coast of Catalonia, Spain. There are 4.5km of sandy beach with numerous sections specifically for nudist or naturist sunbathing. They are quite popular.

We started to visit one regularly shortly after Oscar divulged his fantasy. Obviously he was hoping that I would realise there was an abundance of well endowed men around for me to choose from and change my mind. I wore big sunglasses so that my husband couldn't see me inspecting the equipment on display. I wasn't interested in taking a lover for the reasons stated above but there is no harm in looking. I looked and I enjoyed and nothing else.

Shortly after that I was working late at the office and spotted a magazine on Elena's desk. It wasn't the usual glossy magazine you'd find in shops. I was intrigued and picked it. I flicked through it. It wasn't the normal magazine at all. It was, basically, a sex manual. A guide to what every girl should know about sex before she married.

One particular item caught my eye, 'Clitoral Stimulation'. Within moments Mrs. Delgado's, a widow of some six years, comments about her new love's ability with his fingers and mouth made sense, beautiful sense. The article expanded into self pleasuring, masturbation. That was wrong. So wrong, against the Church's rules. My Mother had threatened dire consequences should a girl pursue that route. It was her duty to see to the needs of her husband not pursue her own pleasures.

I read the entire article avidly and spent a further 30 minutes reading everything else. I was tempted to photocopy the entire magazine but realised that it would be difficult to hide from my Husband and difficult to read when I had a few moments. I used my phone and took photographs of every single page, including the adverts, and carefully placed the magazine back on Elena's desk. I had my fantasy, my collection of cocks and a method of self gratification. I attached a selected cock onto the mental image of my husband and I could satisfy myself whenever my husband wasn't around or awake.

### ### ###

On Monday 5th May 2014 absolutely everything changed.

My boss, at the time, was approaching retirement. A replacement was coming in from Madrid to take over. There would be a 3 month overlap. I was to work with the replacement to ensure a smooth handover. No problem, that was my job. On Thursday the 1st May 2014 my current boss had a fatal heart attack. Late Friday 2nd May I received an email marked URGENT. Mr. Sastre would be in the office at 9am Monday 5th May. Please give all possible assistance. All other work was to be allocated to competent staff and overseen. I forwarded the email to my team so that they knew what was happening.

The girls in the office were excited. They'd seen his photo in a house magazine. Apparently he was 'dishy'.

### ### ###

I was in my office early making sure everything was prepared. I'd spent the entire weekend scheduling and allocating work around the office but working out exactly what Mr. Sastre might need was more complicated. I'd tried to cover as many options as possible.

There was a gentle tap on the door.

"Come in!"

A new face stepped over the threshold belonging to a very good looking young man. The girls were wrong, he wasn't dishy he was handsome! I felt the zing instantly. Dangerous and nearly half my age. Definitely material for my own fantasy. I even felt my panties getting wet.

"Hi, Jason, Jason Sastre. I hope you are Irene? They said I'd find you here."

He extended his hand. I stood and took it, trembling slightly.

"Mr. Sastre? I had a memo Friday afternoon. Welcome. Have you found somewhere yet? The memo said that you were coming from Madrid?"

"Jason, please especially in private, and the company have let me have one of their places for the time being, thank you for asking."

He had an easy, seductive, friendly smile.

"Jason it is then. Would you like a mug of coffee? We don't do delicate cups I'm afraid, Mr. Sastre."

"Jason would love a coffee, no sugar, Jason has a lot to get his head around in the coming weeks and Jason is told that you are the girl he needs to spend time with." he laughed.

That made me giggle like a little school girl. He needs to spend time with? I should be so lucky!

I introduced him to the staff, went though the arrangements I'd made and we set to work. We worked hard, all day. I enjoyed it, a lot. We got to a good stopping point. He glanced at the wall clock, checked it against his own watch and announced that we'd done enough for the day and that he was off to the beach.

"Do you go to the beach, Irene?"

"Sometimes after work but mostly weekends, if the weather is nice."

"I'm lucky. My apartment is straight across the road from the beach. Can be on the sand in about 2 minutes. Maybe I'll see you there sometime?"

"That would be nice. See you in the morning?"

"8:30 sharp Irene, I like to get going early. That suit you?"

"Perfect Jason, have a lovely time on the beach."

It had been a wonderful day, nothing in the least bit naughty but very enjoyable. Jason was handsome, witty, very intelligent and great fun to be with... I stopped dead in my tracks. Jason was the man that dreams were made of... or Fantasies... My husbands fantasy! My heart skipped a beat. Something for my husband to build into his fantasy. His wife with a devastatingly handsome young man from her office. I shall make it my own fantasy. Lacking knowledge of Jason's cock I would have to plant one of the bigger cocks on the beach between Jason's powerful thighs and imagine him driving it home. Deep, deep deep then exploding inside me. Satisfaction, at last! My panties were drenched and I floated on air all the way home.

### ### ###

"Good afternoon, Darling. Did you have a good day at the office?" Oscar smiled and pulled me into his arms.

He always did, when he was home first and that's one of the many things that made my Husband wonderful. If it wasn't for his utterly useless ability in bed he would be totally perfect.

"I've had the most wonderful day you could possibly imagine," I told him excitedly.

I'd practised the line all the way home. The most wonderful day Oscar could possibly imagine would be me in bed with a hunk of a man being filled with spunk. The second would be me telling him that I was imagining myself in bed with a hunk of a man, being pumped full of spunk. That, I'm ashamed to say, was exactly what I was imagining all the way home. And the man was Jason. My new boss and with whom I would spend a great many hours, officially.

Oscar smiled delightedly and waited patiently while I gathered my thoughts. I had to keep it as accurate as possible, wives and husbands were often invited to company events.

"I was in the office a little early and organising my desk, getting ready for the new boss. There was a tap on the glass door. 'come in' I called. The door opened and the most wonderful young man stepped into my office and quietly closed the door. He was stunningly good looking. Wide shoulders, slim waist, beautiful blue eyes, fair hair and the most devastating smile you could imagine. A tingle went straight down my spine and, I'm so sorry Oscar... I..." I paused for effect, "I... wet my panties! I'm so sorry Darling."

As I'd hoped Oscar's eyes lit up. He smiled the most excited smile you can possibly imagine. Pulling me back into his arms he swung me round like a child. He put me down, hugged me tight and smothered me with kisses. Holding me at arms length he said;

"My wonderful, wonderful Darling wife. Oh how I do love you. You look radiant and as happy as I feel. Will you see him again?

Well I was expecting some excitement but not that much. Is he expecting me to say that I've made his fantasy reality, already, I thought as he struggled to contain his excitement.

"Of course I shall silly, 8:30 tomorrow morning, he's my boss."

"Perfect! Perfect!" he laughed and pulled me close again.

He hugged me so tight I thought I would stop breathing. Putting his lips close to my ear he whispered;

"Has he got a nice big, fat cock?"

I pushed him away angrily. I was livid! But hopeful.

"How would I know? We've been working in the office all day. You stupid little wimp of a man. Even if he didn't have a cock it would be three times the size of your puny little excuse for a willy!"

Instantly I could have bitten my tongue off.

"Oh Oscar, I'm so very very sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I'm so..."

I stopped mid sentence. My husband wasn't mad he was delighted, absolutely delighted.

"I love you, sweetheart. With all my heart!" he laughed, "shall we go to the beach and show off your wonderful body?"

### ### ###

For the first time ever I agreed enthusiastically.

"Wet panties. Wet panties," mumbled my husband happily, "she had wet panties! As soon as she saw him! My lovely wife got wet panties."

"Oscar! If you don't be quiet with your wet panties, I'll not tell you next time."

He blew me a beautiful kiss and made the sign of a zip over his mouth. Love that man, he's an idiot sometimes.

"Shall you delight the world and go naked on the beach, my beautiful one?"

### ### ###

As I've already explained the Barcelona beach is very long. There are four main areas and numerous areas designated for nudist or naturist sunbathing. Somehow I sensed a wicked glint in his eye when he said 'the beach'. Was there a special emphasis on 'The'? I wondered. Could he be going to The nudist beach? A newcomer to the city? Did he know there was more than one? An apartment 2 minutes from the beach? Unfortunately there were quite a few.

"I don't think so Darling. I've only got a new boss after all," I chuckled.

"A new boss that made you wet your panties, Darling," he reminded me gleefully.

That's true, I sniggered silently, very wet at that. If I knew for certain that the beach Jason was going to was 'our' beach then I would have said yes without hesitation. I'd be happy to strip for Jason, I admitted to myself but I couldn't take the risk. Take my bottoms off today and I'd be expected to take them off every time.

We went to our beach and our usual spot. Laid out our beach rug and I peeled my light dress off while my husband watched excitedly. Although I obtained very little satisfaction from any sex that might follow I did enjoy undressing with my husband watching. It gave him pleasure and that is what loving wives do. It gave me a bit of a buzz too, to be honest.

He smiled when he saw I was wearing a different bikini to normal. The top piece was bigger than the other but the bottom was quite a bit smaller, cut higher at the back showing off more of my bum. I twirled and let Oscar see how skimpy it was at the back. Unfastening my top I tossed it onto the rug and rubbed my breasts as all women do when removing their bra. Stepping onto the rug I sat down and got myself organised. Sunglasses on, little pillow in the right place? I rolled back, put my hands behind my head and closed my eyes letting my mind wander.

It didn't wander at all. It went straight to Jason, walking into my office only a few hours earlier. The tingle shot down my spine like a lightening bolt and I soaked my bikini bottoms and let out a soft sigh of satisfaction. Good job I had changed my plain blue bikini for the light, floral design. I must have dozed, lost in the joys of my day.

### ### ###

"Irene!"

That WAS Jason's voice. My eyes flew open. Jason, my new boss was standing at the foot of our beach rug in all his wonderful glory!

"Jason! How wonderful to see you," I exclaimed delightedly as I scrambled to sit up. Inwardly cursing myself for not taking my bottoms off, just in case.

Oscar was already up and about to stand up.

"Jason, this is my Husband Oscar,..."

By then Oscar was up and standing beside Jason with his hand extended. I gulped. Sitting up I was at eye level with my husband's and Jason's cock. As I looked at the two cocks before me all the words and deeds that the girls in the office happily shared on Monday mornings made complete and utter sense. My husband was excited, as excited as I'd ever seen him. His cock was hard, solid although without years of marital frustration you'd never realise it. Oscar is uncut and shaved smooth. When he's excited the puny little excuse for a cock pokes out from under the foreskin timorously, as if the world is full of bad and unpleasant things. It's promptly sick then scuttles back into safety, leaving its sick just inside my vagina. Sometimes it didn't even make it that far and dribbled onto my thigh.

Jason's cock is cut. It dangles down unconcerned with the world, content with its own place in the order of things. It looks comfortable, nestling in the hairy mattress that surrounds it. It rests some of its considerable length on the ball sac that looks as if it could contain a tennis ball with no difficulty. The skin is drawn tight clearly defining a pair of large, wholesome, virile, testicles. One look at the size of the shaft and I know that, if I was ever lucky enough to get it inside me, I would feel it until Christmas. Surreptitiously I glanced at my hand, three finger wide? At least! The shaft extends beyond the bottom of Jason's big ball sac, well beyond and at the end a big, bulbous head, swollen and angry looking. Yes, I'd put that in my mouth, well try to. I'd lick it and suck it and happily accept his spunk as it pours down my throat.

Flicking my eyes quickly to my Husband's little willy and back to Jason's impressive tool I realised that the head alone looked far bigger than my husband's bald, puny excuse for a manhood. My husband's fantasy was to be a cuckold and if Jason ever showed the slightest interest in me I would do my very best to make the fantasy a reality.

"Irene?"

My husband's voice.

"You wouldn't mind if Jason joined us, would you?"

I shuffled over into the middle of the rug making room for Jason beside me quickly as Oscar smiled and Jason winked conspiratorially. With a bit of reorganisation we just fitted. Jason propped up on his elbow on my right and my husband on my left. I laid on my back with my arms down at my sides.

"I was telling Oscar how well we worked together today, while you were away with the fairies," Jason teased.

"Sorry, I was thinking about what we'd done today in case you had any questions," I lied easily.

"Arr, we're out of the office now. Not being paid to think or do, so we don't, OK? I, and I've already noticed that you, work hard during the day in the office. That's what we are paid for. Neither of us are paid to work out of office hours. Hope you don't mind me dropping in like this?"

"Don't mind at all, do we Oscar?" I replied quickly, "and I understand about the office. Office is office and private is private. Suits me perfectly."

Jason dropped his head down very slightly and winked.

"Good, I like a girl who knows how to take instructions," he laughed and Oscar joined in delightedly.

I spread my hand out, opening the fingers. Jason moved just a little, as if getting himself comfortable and his head of his cock flopped into my hand. I didn't move a muscle. Jason didn't move away, just carried on talking to Oscar, asking about his work, like men do. I plucked up a little courage and moved my hand so that Jason's cock head was in the palm. I could feel it getting slippery. That must be the pre-cum that the girls were always talking about and saying was delicious. Moving my palm around carefully I tried to spread the slippery fluid all over his cock head while imagining it lubricating my pussy, no, cunt before he thrust his mighty shaft deep inside me.

I took no interest in what my husband was doing or saying. I focused solely on how Jason's cock felt in my hand while listening to every word he said. I took not one word in. Jason was a fidget, he kept moving and each time I was afraid that he'd discovered what I was doing and moved away. His cock never left my hand. A couple of times he even reached down between our bodies and adjusted himself, stroking his cock over my hand and teasing my fingers with his.

It became a little to chilly. Time to go. Encasing Jason's cock head quickly in my hand I tried to remove as much pre-cum as possible so that it didn't look too bad when we all got up. Jason rolled away lithely and stood offering his hand to help me stand. I reached out with the hand that had been on my husband's side. He smiled as he pulled me to my feet. I stood before him and carefully licked the palm of my other hand. Delicious!