Irene's Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sorted our selves out. Jason pulling on a pair of small shorts and I dropped my dress over my shoulders. My bikini top stayed in my bag. My husband got dressed.

"Thank you for a lovely evening. See you in the morning Irene, back in office mode," he reminded me, "nice meeting you Oscar, if this is your local beach I look forward to seeing you often. Sleep well."

With that he threw his towel lightly over his shoulder and strode manfully up the beach. I watched, every single movement of every single muscle. He had a beautiful bum.

### ### ###

"I like Jason, he's a nice man, friendly, easy to talk to," said my Husband casually, "Perfect for you," he slipped in at the end.

My heart skipped. Yes he would be absolutely perfect but I kept a level head.

"Perfect for your fantasy you mean."

Oscar chuckled happily.

"Absolutely perfect. He's got a prefect cock for you, I can just imagine..."

"Imagine all you like Husband but it will remain your fantasy. It will never become your reality. Let me remind you that I'm a happily married woman and he's my boss!"

"Is that the same happily married woman that told her husband that she'd wet her panties as soon as he walked into her office?" he sniggered with delight.

Oh yes! That was me alright!

"I did and I'm so sorry Darling, I shouldn't have."

"And did that same happily married woman wet her bikini bottoms when she opened her eyes and saw that same, devastatingly handsome, young man with his big, fat, long cock dangling over a massive pair of spunk filled testicles standing in front of her?" He asked happily.

I hung my head in shame hoping to hide the big smile that the memory gave me.

"yes," I murmured in a small voice.

"Didn't quite catch that, happily married wife of mine."

I raised my head slowly and smiled. I knew that the truth would excite him enormously.

"Yes, I did and I noticed your little willy was hard as well. Just as well it's not very impressive, even when you're excited. Jason wouldn't have even noticed."

Oscar beamed at me with delight, it was exactly what he wanted to hear. Much as I'd like to, I wasn't going to make his fantasy reality but I was beginning to enjoy helping him enjoy it.

We hugged and kissed on the beach then he led me home, arm in arm. My Husband was happy so I was happy. All the way home he talked of Jason, extolling his virtues particularly his beautiful cock and big balls. I didn't complain, I was thinking about Jason myself.

"Would you follow his instructions?" he asked right out of the blue.

"Pardon?"

"He was talking about keeping work and private quite separate. You agreed and he said that that was good and that he liked a girl that could follow instructions, that made my pulse race. Would you follow his instructions?"

Would I do as Jason demanded? Absolutely! Without hesitation.

"Of course I would Darling, he's my boss."

I tell no lies.

For the rest of the walk home Oscar built upon his fantasy, how Jason would tell me what to do and I did. It was light hearted, fun and I went along with him. I've no idea how many times I reminded him that it was only a fantasy. My husband was happy.

### ### ###

I closed the door behind me and applied the night latch. I turned to face my husband.

"Darling, I have something that I must tell you..." I started cautiously.

His face lit up expectantly.

"I... err... touched Jason's penis." I whispered.

He heard me perfectly. It was as if I'd just told him that we'd won first prize on Euro Millions.

"Ho... whe... wha.." he babbled incoherently.

"... when we were all on the beach rug. I had nowhere to put my arms so just laid them down by my sides. When Jason leaned up on his elbow and turned to talk with you, his... big cock just sort of fell onto the back of my hand.."

"It did? What did you do?"

"Nothing, just left it there. Didn't want to bring his attention to it and embarrass him."

"Sooo," he dragged the word out while his mind raced, "did he feel it? Did he move it away?" he asked excitedly.

"No, didn't move it so I think he didn't feel it or didn't realise it was my hand it was touching. Unlike your little cock Jason's big one has been circumcised, did you notice? Maybe being circumcised makes him less sensitive so he doesn't feel things so much. That might make him, with his big fat cock slower to ejaculate. Maybe you ejaculate so quickly because your little willy isn't circumcised."

Oscar seemed delighted that I'd again compared his small willy, unfavourably, with Jason's big cock. Was there more to my Husband's fantasy than I first thought. Did he want me to have sex, outside our marriage AND make him feel small and insignificant? Do men actually want that sort of thing?

"So he didn't move his cock away and you didn't move your hand away. What happened next?"

Oscar was bubbling with excitement.

"Well, after a while my hand started to feel uncomfortable so I flexed my fingers. Jason moved his cock so I moved my hand and turned it over to be more comfortable. His cock flopped back, right into my open palm. The bulby end bit was right in the centre of my hand. I was transfixed. My new boss's cock was laying on my hand. What was I to do? I was so focused on my hand that it started to cramp up. I flexed my fingers and the end of his cock stroked across my palm. It was a smooth stroke. I moved my hand slightly and felt his cock slide easily over my palm. I laid there listening to you both talking and when my hand felt crampy I just slid it around a bit until the feeling went off."

"And he didn't react?" Oscar sounded euphoric.

"Not that I noticed but then he was deep in conversation with you.

We prepared for bed. Oscar was very happy. I undressed for him and enjoyed him looking at me hungrily despite knowing he would never satisfy me.

"Would you like me to tell you a story, Darling?"

"Yes please, tell me a fantasy involving Jason."

My husband did. Before Jason had even laid on the beach rug beside me Oscar was between my legs. His puny cock hadn't reached my vagina when I felt the dribble of his minute emission at the top of my thighs. I didn't mind. I waited until he was asleep and finished the fantasy myself.

### ### ###

Tuesday 6th May 2014

### ### ###

I was up, breakfasted and fully dressed early, eager to get to work. Oscar asked if I should wear something a little sexier. I told him certainly not as I pecked him on the cheek goodbye.

"Don't forget to follow his instructions," he teased as I walked to the lift.

I ignored him but smiled inwardly. Yes Master!

I was ten minutes early. Jason was already there. Coffee was waiting for me. He said nothing about the previous evening. Office time.

"Before we get started there's something I'd like to get sorted if you wouldn't mind?...

He paused and I waited with bated breath.

"Lunch. I wasn't very happy with what I had here yesterday. What do you normally do for lunch?"

I heaved a huge sigh of relief. He must have noticed.

"I go to a little sandwich bar, been going there for years and years. I get a sandwich and coffee then find somewhere to sit, eat and people watch." I smiled happily.

"Sounds perfect, would you mind if I joined you? Shall we say one 'ish?"

"Twelve thirty would be better, it gets busy with the one o'clock crowd."

### ### ###

Jason got the sandwiches and I got the coffee. We sat on the bench in the middle. It wasn't too busy but we sat close, so others could sit.

"I liked Oscar, I think we could get on well together."

"That's good. He liked you too. Didn't stop telling me how lucky I was to have such a nice new boss. Said that if you saw us on the beach you would always be welcome to join us."

"That's very kind of him. How about you? Would you object if I joined you on the beach again?"

I had to laugh.

"I'd be delighted," I replied excitedly.

He leaned in closer.

"And would you stroke my cock again?" he whispered into my ear.

I waited until he'd straightened up again and told him, very firmly, YES!

"I'd enjoy that. Maybe I'll get the chance to return the compliment sometime."

I just chuckled and went all coy.

"I'm not very experienced," I admitted, "I haven't had much to practice on," I told him naughtily.

"I noticed, poor Oscar, such a nice man. How does he manage to satisfy such a beautiful woman as you?"

"He doesn't but in every other way he's the very best husband a girl could wish for."

"So...?" he hesitated but I knew exactly what he wanted to ask, "may I ask an extremely personal question?"

How many extremely personal questions could be asked under the circumstances?

"Have I got a lover?" I smiled, "no, to my Husband's great dismay but recently I've become very hopeful." How direct was that?

Jason grinned back at me.

"Thought that was the case."

"No lover, dismayed husband or hopeful?" I laughed delightedly.

"All three? Yesterday, on the beach you moved into the middle of the rug. Wherever I laid I had to be next to you. Oscar didn't raise one sound of complaint, he even had a hard on. I positioned myself so that Oscar and I could talk, my naked body was in contact with your body in many places. He didn't say a word in protest. He seemed delighted to be honest. There was no way he didn't realise that my cock and your hand were very close, again nothing by way of objection.

To be blunt, I think your Husband wants to be cuckolded, further, with his shaved, tiny cock, he wants to be denigrated and belittled. Why hasn't a gorgeous creature like yourself taken him up on the offer?"

Less than thirty six hours since I first me him and even less time since he'd met my husband Jason had worked out what turned my husband on, when it had taken me years!

"He told me about five years back that he had a fantasy of me going with another man or men. I told him he could keep his fantasy but it wouldn't become reality. He shaved his little willy before we went to that beach for the first time. I didn't respond very kindly to seeing it, I'm afraid. Told him he looked like an insignificant little schoolboy hoping adolescence would arrive sometime."

Jason chuckled.

"And how did he respond to that? Delighted or outraged?"

"Totally delighted. A great big happy smile. Confused me completely. I was just about to apologise for being cruel."

"Mind if I ask another personal question? Do you always wear your bikini bottoms on the nudist beach or was I just unlucky?" he grinned.

He had a wonderful way of making me feel like a little schoolgirl. I giggled.

"Aren't you supposed to wait for permission when you preface a question with a question?" I laughed happily. "No, I always wear some."

That made him laugh, fortunately.

"Because?"

"It's complicated."

"Use shorter words and I'll do my best."

I was conflicted. Do I tell the absolute truth and try to explain that my husband wanted me to be naked so that men would look at me. That he hoped I would commit adultery with one or more of them or did I make up an excuse?

"Umm, I feel uncomfortable with the idea of lots of men looking at my nakedness. Other men seeing what only my Husband should see," I tried lamely.

Jason chuckled. It did sound rather lame.

"And what does Oscar think? Does he want you covered a little or would he prefer you naked on the beach?"

"Oscar? He'd be delighted if I stood on the beach, waited until I had a crowd around me, stripped like a professional then did cartwheels. He'd be over the moon."

We'd finished our lunch and were walking slowly back to the office, avoiding as many people as possible.

"So, really if it wasn't for Oscar's fantasy you'd quite happily take your bottoms off?"

That brought me up sharp. Jason was absolutely correct but how had he known? Understood so quickly.

"How...?" I stuttered.

He moved me to the side, away from the rush of people trying to get their lunch. With his back to a wall he moved me to face him.

"When I was doing my Masters I took a side order of Psychology so that I had a good understanding of how people worked and functioned. Oscar's fantasy is not uncommon. A good looking man, intelligent, sparking personality, caring and a totally fabulous wife. Everything is perfect except he's... How can I put this?"

"Totally sexually inadequate?" I suggested.

"Precisely, totally inadequate cock. He creates a fantasy whereby his beautiful wife takes lovers with grossly oversized cocks. They satisfy her. She's happy and won't leave him. His fantasy develops until he's getting his pleasure from his wife taking her pleasure with other men. It's a short step from that to the husband wanting to be treated as inferior to her lovers. To be a wimp, subjected to humiliation by both his wife and her lovers..."

I knew he was correct. It was the only logical reason.

"But Oscar knows I love him dearly and that I'd never consider leaving him. He's perfect, in every other way."

"Did you tell him that you stroked my cock?"

I couldn't deny it and I understood that everything Jason had said was totally correct. The evidence had been in front of me for some time but I'd just tried to look around it and not confront it head on.

"Yes, I did." said simply.

"And he was excited or annoyed?"

"I've never seen him so excited. May I say something?"

"Of course."

"If I'd been sure I would see you on the beach yesterday, I'd have taken my bottoms off. If you are going to the beach this afternoon then I'll take my bottoms off for you. That will thrill my Husband and delight me."

"I'd love to see you totally naked on the rug beside me, and I shall, but not this afternoon. How long has Oscar had these fantasies?"

"At least five years, probably since we've been married, maybe even before that. We were on holiday in North Africa, before we married. Oscar had gone off to get something. I started talking to two dishy local guys. They were chatting me up and I was enjoying it but not thinking of going off with them. Oscar was longer than I expected. I looked around and saw him partially hidden behind a big pillar. Maybe that is when it started?"

We started to walk back to the office as it was getting late.

"Oscar has had his fantasy for a long time. I think we should make him wait and suffer for as long as we can. Oh, sorry, you would like to fulfil your Husband's fantasy I hope? Wrong of me to assume, sorry."

I could have hugged him!

"With you I'd be delighted, and we can make him suffer as long as you wish. You're my boss. I take orders from you. Oscar reminded me of that as I left the apartment this morning."

We were approaching the office steps.

"Take your cue from me, follow my lead. Tell Oscar anything you think he would enjoy knowing." he instructed as he held the building door open.

### ### ###

Tuesday - Afternoon

Oscar was as excited as a young child on its birthday.

"Well?" he demanded as soon as I stepped over the threshold, "how did it go?"

"Very busy day. We didn't speak about anything other than work until lunchtime. He took me to lunch at the sandwich bar where you and I met. I didn't tell him. He said he was pleased to meet you, that he liked you and hoped you could be friends. I told him you felt the same and that we'd be happy to have him join us whenever we were on the beach. Then we went back to the office and carried on working. Oh, and I told him we'd probably be on the beach again this afternoon, in our usual place and he was more than welcome to join us."

"That all? Nothing about you stroking his cock?"

"No, he didn't mention it. Maybe he was too embarrassed, same as me."

### ### ###

Jason was already on the beach when we arrived. He'd laid out his beach rug and moved over to one side. He looked magnificent! I chatted comfortably with him while Oscar removed his shorts and top and sat down on the other side of the rug. It was like having an audience. With Jason being half the audience my whole body tingled with excitement.

Unzipping my dress I stood so that Jason would have the best possible view and let it fall to my feet, normally I'd pull it up over my head. I wasn't wearing my top and my full breasts with very hard nipples were fully exposed to Jason's eyes in an instant. He smiled. I dragged my eyes away from Jason and looked at my Husband. He was smiling excitedly. Moving my hands to my bottoms I watched closely for a sign from Jason. He shook his head very slightly. Pity. I readjusted my bottoms to cover the first movement, getting myself comfortable and running my finger under my gusset pretending to make sure that everything was in place. It was. Pity.

Oscar had mentioned, during the walk to the beach, that if I had an opportunity to touch Jason's cock again, he wouldn't mind. I stopped him in the street and asked if he really meant that he would be delighted? It was lovely to be able to tease and please him but Jason was correct, I shouldn't rush to make his fantasy a reality.

Easing myself between the two good looking men I pushed my arms down alongside my body. Both Oscar and Jason rocked away for a moment making it easier for me. Jason propped himself up on his elbow and his glorious cock flopped perfectly into my open hand. I wrapped my fingers around it and gave it a little squeeze.

Turning my face to Oscar I waited until he turned his face to mine. I smiled contentedly just as Jason pushed his hips forward and thrust his cock down between my fingers. For the next ten minutes I played with Jason's cock making no attempt to hide it from my Husband while they chatted away quite happily about whatever men talk about while the wife of one plays with the cock of the other.

"Is that alright with you, Irene?"

"Sorry?"

"We were talking about you, your beautiful body and why you kept your bikini bottoms on. I've got an idea that might encourage you to allow Oscar and I to enjoy your full beauty. Will you give it a go?"

Yes Boss! Certainly Boss.

"Errrm... I'll give it a go, if I must?"

I released his cock and he climbed to his feet. He wasn't stiff but it did look as if somebody had been playing. He held out his hand, I offered my left and he pulled me to my feet. Without asking Oscar's permission or even asking him to come with us he dragged me towards the sea.

"You didn't need to drag me, y'know?"

"I did, it was the only way I could hold your hand. Now, what we are going to do is this."

### ### ###

I ran into the water shrieking and laughing like a teenager, lifting my feet high as I tried to run through the waves. I caught my foot on a big wave and went head first into the bigger one behind it, that wasn't in the script. In a flash Jason was there. I felt his strong arms around me, one big hand on my aching breast and the other firmly at my crotch. He lifted me bodily right out of the water. I knew I was facing the beach, that my Husband would be watching every move we made, even though the water in my eyes stopped me seeing anything.

"Okay?"

Turning me around he slid me slowly down his magnificent body until my feet were on the sandy seabed. Holding me close and pushing my bottom into his groin he gently wiped the hair away from my eyes and grinned.

"Well, that worked out better than expected."

I had my hand back around his cock before it had registered that the water was barely knee deep. I peeped around his wide body and saw Oscar watching attentively.

"Shall I remove your bottoms now or shall we go a little deeper?"

"A little deeper, then he won't actually see you stripping me. His imagination will run wild."

When we were far enough out he stood in front of me and ducked down. He took a long time to remove my bottoms, teasing my pussy with his fingers and kissing my bottom on the way back up. It sent shivers down my spine when he went between my legs for the first time. He surfaced behind me, his arm went around my waist and he lifted me high out of the water. Oscar would clearly have seen that I wasn't wearing my bottoms. He lowered me back down and pulled me in close. His cock only centimetres from my pussy. He then waved my bottoms high over his head like a trophy. There could be no doubt in Oscar's mind that I was naked and Jason had made it so.