Irene's Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely! You need to be able to see that she is happy and content easily."

"Princess, please show me that your pussy is as wet as you claim."

There was going to be no doubt as to just how wet my pussy was. Naked on a beach for the first time, my future Lover and my husband discussing how wet my pussy was and now my future Lover asking me to show my wet pussy!

I shuddered with delight, widened my stance and took a quick look around. A couple of guys had noticed me but others seemed to be doing their own things. Sliding a hand down my flat tummy I opened my fingers so that the first and index finger passed either side of my pussy lips. Spreading my fingers I opened my pussy for inspection.

Jason smiled and winked. I returned his smile and flicked my eyes to the two men further up the beach to his left. He glanced, turned back and smiled a big smile. Oscar was almost drooling, his poor little cock had clearly been sick but still Oscar stared at my open, swollen, wet pussy.

"That looks ..." Oscar didn't finish.

"I think we should be able to enjoy that view of our woman's swollen, open pussy uninterrupted by her bush, nicely trimmed as it is. Would you mind shaving her for me Oscar? You obviously have great skill shaving small, delicate areas."

Oscar's head turned away from my pussy to look directly at my future Lover.

"Shave? Shave her pussy? I'd be delighted. Thank you Jason. I'll do it this evening, ready for you to enjoy tomorrow."

So easy. So simple. Jason had taken ownership of my body and control of my husband without him, Oscar, showing any real sign of awareness. I released more juices of excitement and tenderly stroked a finger up, between my swollen lips as I closed my pussy. To add icing to my cake I looked up at the two voyeurs and grinned happily. They each gave a very polite nod of appreciation. A tingle of excitement trickled down my spine and made me wetter still.

Oscar was still looking both stunned and delighted with how things had so rapidly progressed. Time to make his Friday even better.

Crouching at Jason's feet I hand walked my naked body over his until my wet pussy was level with his cock. Dropping my hips I pressed my sex onto his then lowered my breasts to his chest. I laid, my naked body in hard contact with his. I wriggled up his body until my mouth was level with his.

"Good afternoon My Prince," I stated quite firmly then kissed him full on the lips. Rolling smoothly off I laid beside him. The kiss wasn't in the script, nor the Prince for that matter.

I'd been instructed to ensure my legs were parted and I followed instructions and enjoyed the naughty tingles playing havoc with my mind while Jason and Oscar chatted amicably.

"Time to show you off, Princess."

Jason held my hand as we walked towards the sea. We walked along the shoreline to the end of the nudist section then all the way back until we reached the other end. Returning to the point opposite Oscar we went into the sea and played like teenage lovers. Once back at the beach rug, Oscar handed Jason my towel and he dried me carefully finishing with a playful, unscripted, pat on my bottom. No complaints from my Husband whatsoever.

"Not seen Barcelona before. Thought I'd do a spot of sightseeing in the the morning. Any suggestions as to where I could start, on a Saturday?"

"Irene's born and bred in the city, she'd make a perfect guide. You could get to know each other better, outside working hours." offered my Husband eagerly.

### ### ###

Oscar was so very excited on the way home, again. I felt really good inside. I'm pleasing my Husband and I was very hopeful that he would let Jason and I go all the way and become lovers. I closed the apartment door and set the night latch. Oscar was facing me when I turned.

"Did Jason fuck you today?" he asked eagerly.

"No Darling, he didn't. We were never alone more than a very few minutes, the whole day. When Jason fucks me you'll be the first to know, after me, of course. I promise. If possible I'll let you know before Jason fucks me, so keep your phone handy at all times. If I can't speak with you I'll txt, OK?"

"Promise?"

"Absolutely."

### ### ###

I stripped for him and waited while he organised his shaving equipment. He was very excited and delighted that Jason had entrusted him to prepare me. I was just the tiniest bit worried that he might be so excited he'd accidentally nick my delicate bits. A needless worry as it turned out. My husband took his time shaving me with extreme care. It felt incredible having his beautiful hands touching me so intimately. I knew I was wet under the shaving foam and so did Oscar. I'm certain that he thought I was wet because he was preparing me for Jason and to some extent her was correct but I also took pleasure in Oscar's touch and the brief appearance of his erect cock.

When he'd finished the shaving he dried me with delicate pats of the soft towel before rubbing soothing cream over everywhere. I shuddered with pleasure.

"You thinking of Jason running his fingers over your smooth pussy tomorrow?" he said with a big, satisfied smile.

I was about to correct him but remembered that he'd probably get more pleasure being told a fib.

"Yes, Darling, I can't wait to feel Jason's touch down there. He'll be delighted with you"

I stroked around the entire area, he'd shaved my bum crack also. Standing up I parted my legs wide and explored gently. It was perfect. Pulling Oscar in close I reached up and kissed him lovingly.

"Thank you Darling, it feels lovely. Jason will love it I'm sure. You've probably landed yourself with the ordeal of shaving my pussy every time it needs it now."

My wonderful Husband just beamed at me with happiness.

I remained naked while we prepared for bed. I could feel Oscar's eyes on me all the time. It was exciting but he didn't have the equipment to deliver. I contented myself with thoughts of Jason.

"Would you like a story?"

"Yes please Darling, about how Jason discovered my smooth pussy.

### ### ###

Saturday 10th May 2014

The morning sky was overcast but I was bright and cheerful. I wore a skirt, shorter than my normal workday skirts. I didn't wear any panties to Oscar's delight and a bra that accentuated my breasts. That pleased my Husband immensely. We met at the lunchtime sandwich bar and kissed. I took him to a busy coffee shop where we would just be part of the crowd before exploring La Rambla, the city's busiest Boulevard. I told him how, in Medieval times it was an open sewage ditch bounded by walls and was the edge of the Gothic Quarter where, 2000 years ago, the Romans set up in business.

After browsing the market stalls we wandered through the streets to Esglesia de Santa Marie del Pi so he could enjoy the largest Rose window in the world then on to the Cathedral, before returning to La Rambla where we picked up our lunchtime sandwich and coffee and found a place, on a low wall, in Plaça de Catalunya where we could rest our feet and people watch.

Jason asked if I knew of a local sex shop. He wanted to buy me another present. My research, a few years earlier, paid off. We went to Carrer de la Canuda where I'd walked past a sex shop more than a few times without the courage to enter. There was no such reluctance on Jason's arm. Once more he knew exactly what he wanted. A phallus, a cock shaped dildo. Nothing like as mighty as his own but about the size I was looking for but hadn't the nerve to purchase. Armed with phallus, a bottle of lubrication and a big smile we headed back down La Rambla and the Museu de l'Erotica. I'd never visited before. Just as well, they have a 2 metre long wooden penis! It was fun, sex through the ages. They certainly didn't have a Madre like mine.

We stopped for a last coffee where Jason removed the phallus from the packaging. I wrapped it in my panties and put it my handbag along with the lubrication. I received my instructions which made my pussy flood and I'm certain the juices, with no panties to absorb them, soaked the back of my skirt.

### ### ###

Saturday - Beach

Oscar was waiting for us and full of questions. First and foremost - did Jason enjoy his handiwork. Jason complimented him and said that he would be obliged if Oscar would ensure that my pussy was kept perfectly smooth in future. That sent my juices flowing for two excellent reasons. With no bottoms or panties in the way Jason was quick to point out the wet patch on the beach rug. Oscar was delighted and more so when I told him that Jason had checked his handiwork in the crowded lift to the roof of the Cathedral and again on the way down.

Jason offered to apply my sunscreen. It felt wonderful. The first time Jason had touched me so openly and so intimately. In full view of my Husband he made sure that not one square centimetre was missed, front or back. All the while he kept up a running commentary for my husband as to how my body felt, how I trembled and when I'd had a little orgasm. He even slipped a finger into my pussy, just in case the sun wanted to enjoy my 'tight little fuck hole', he told Oscar.

When he was finished I was exhausted and deliriously happy. My turn to smooth sunscreen over my new man. I was just as careful. There was no way his wonderful cock was going to get sun burn. I returned to it frequently and each time it seemed bigger. Oscar watched my every move as assiduously as he had watched Jason's. He was loving it. Being a devoted wife I strung it out as long as possible.

Jason rolled and I started again. His shoulders took a long time but they were wide. His waist was slim and his beautiful bum took just ages and ages, back and forth, down his crack, over his anus and on towards his big balls. They felt absolutely fabulous. They needed a lot of attention. Reluctantly I moved down each powerful thigh, calf and exquisite foot, long toes and I took great delight in treating each one individually.

Jason rolled onto his back and, just to be sure I smothered his glorious cock with more sunscreen. He complained that he wouldn't be able to stand up for an hour less he frightened the locals. I didn't mind. While Jason wasted all my hard work on his cock I applied sunscreen to Oscar's back. It didn't take long.

We stayed quite late on the beach. Jason and I played in the sea, walked along the shore hand in hand and cuddled quite openly on the beach rug.

### ### ###

Back at the apartment I closed the door and set the night latch.

"Did he fuck you?" Oscar asked even before I'd turned to face him.

"Oscar, Darling, as I told you last evening and again this morning. When Jason fucks me I shall tell you as soon as possible, Okay?"

It was quite late when we started preparing for bed.

"Shall I tell you a story?" my husband asked plaintively.

"Not tonight, Darling. Jason has set me some homework and he'd be pleased if you could watch and make sure I was doing it correctly."

I had no instructions. There was no script just the suggestion that Oscar might like to watch.

Oscar looked very crestfallen. I ignored him. We were already naked and he followed me into the bedroom. Placing the dressing table chair such that I could place one foot on the bed and the other on the open bottom drawer of the dressing table I reached for my handbag and withdrew my panties and the hidden phallus. Placing them on the bed I retrieved the bottle of lube. Being a pump bottle I knew that I would have trouble with it. I handled it to Oscar.

"Get that going please, there's a Dear," I asked sweetly.

It took him moments. I said he was wonderful. I held out the phallus. Oscar's face lit up with excitement.

"Just squeeze a long strip right down from top to bottom, please Darling."

It was applied with precision. Holding the phallus by the balls I carefully spread the lubrication evenly over the entire length and asked Oscar for more. When I was satisfied I sat on the chair, opened my legs as wide as possible and wiped my slippery fingers up and down my pussy lips. I held out my hand.

"A dollop on these two fingers please Oscar."

Perfectly applied. Being careful not to spill any I fed the first finger into my wet pussy and wiped the lubrication around, swiftly followed by the second finger.

"Jason said that as I've only ever had your little willy anywhere near my pussy I have to practice with a phallus until I can take his glorious cock the full depth into my pussy. Then he'll fuck me. He said that he would be pleased if you ensured that I do everything properly because he does not want to hurt me, too much, when he drives his cock home for the first time. Would you do that for us please, Darling?"

My wonderful husband, swallowed noisily, gaped at my wet, swollen pussy and nodded soundlessly.

I was more than a little apprehensive never having had anything remotely that size anywhere near my pussy. I ran it up and down between the lips, opening them up and spreading the lube in and around my hole. Closing my eyes I used a finger to guide the head to my entrance, relaxed and eased it inside.

Jason's cock was starting it's journey deep into my body. Nobody, not even my Husband had been so deep inside me. Cracking my eyelids open a fraction I saw that Oscar had an erection and was gently stroking his balls. My Husband was happy. I was very happy.

My pelvic floor muscles started to twitch. Training the pelvic floor muscles was a regular aspect of my Pilates class but until that moment I'd never understood why women should even need those muscles. I squeezed deliberately and the not too uncomfortable feeling of the big phallus became quite painful. I had a very naughty thought. I gasped loudly and pulled a face.

"Darling! Are you OK?"

"It was going so nicely, tight and stretching me even though I've only got an inch or two inside. Now it hurts, as if something is blocking the way. You don't think... It can't be... can it? Could it be that my hymen is still intact after all these years of marriage," I finished with the sound of horror.

"I... don't... know..." spluttered my Husband.

Placing my fingers to mark the depth to which the phallus had penetrated I withdrew it painlessly and held it up, pointedly comparing the length to that of my Husband's willy. We could both see that Oscar didn't compare favourably.

"Oh Darling, I'm so sorr..."

Oscar looked ecstatic with a massive smile of delight.

"What!" I demanded.

"Jason can have the pleasure of properly taking your virginity," he declared happily.

"NO HE CAN NOT!" I screamed, "I gave you my body intact. You do not give it away unopened!"

My Husband looked utterly shocked.

"But... but... I thought you would enjoy that," he whispered contritely.

"Well, I wouldn't and it's unkind of you to think that I would. Anyway, Jason would never break my hymen. He has made it quite clear he won't fuck me until I can take whatever phallus he gives me fully into my pussy. I told you that!"

"Sorry Darling, wasn't thinking," he said in a small voice, "what can I do to help?"

"You could come and do this for me, just until you've popped my cherry properly? Sorry I shouted at you."

"I could tell Jason I popped your cherry especially for him. I'm sure that would please him. Make sure you tell me if it hurts too much."

He stood before me.

"What do I do?"

"If you tell Jason that you popped my cherry, especially for him, you will not just be allowing him to fuck me you will be handing him total and complete control of my body, to do with as he pleases. You will be making me his property, giving him dominion over my body. You will have to ask his permission to touch me, hold my hand, kiss me and, most certainly, sleep with me! Is that what you want?"

Oscar was silent for a good few moments. He had to think about it?

"How do you want to do this?" he finally asked as he touched his fingers to the phallus in my hand.

"Pretend you're making love to me. Ease it in gently until you feel the resistance, push a little then back off a little. If you see it's hurting don't push so hard. A little in and a little out until I say to stop, OK?"

He was very gentle, easing it as slow as slow could be. I tightened my muscles and he responded instantly. He checked I was OK. I nodded and he pushed a little harder. I pulled a face and he backed off and awaited my nod. Three delicate probes later he broke through and smiled delightedly.

"May I kiss you?"

"Yes Darling."

He kissed me hungrily.

"I love you with all my heart. Thank you Darling, for everything you are doing for me. I shall never stop loving you." he murmured softly into my ear.

### ### ###

Sunday - 11th May 2014

Morning

I went to Pilates and made an excuse for not attending on Wednesday afternoon, explaining that I had a new boss and I would be busy until he was properly settled in.

Sunday - Afternoon

Jason was waiting. He applied sunscreen to every millimetre of my body and some places twice. I did the same for him. I did Oscar's back. We sunbathed together for a while. General chatting. Jason asked how I'd managed with the phallus and Oscar signed my body totally over to Jason, delightedly telling him that he had to help in the early stages. Jason looked at him for quite a few moments before saying that he was very pleased with him and hoped that he would continue to be as considerate and obliging in the future.

It sounded, to me, as if he was patting Oscar on the head and saying 'good boy', but then Oscar did looked very pleased with himself. I swear if he'd been a dog he would have been wagging his tail excitedly.

We continued to sunbathe for a while in near silence. Jason kissed me very publicly, fondled my breasts and stroked his hand quite blatantly over my smooth pussy. I parted my legs a little wider to encourage him further.

"You made an excellent job of shaving my woman's pussy, Oscar. Thank you. I look forward to enjoying your handiwork for a long time to come. C'mon woman, I want to show you off some more."

We walked along the shoreline, hand in hand.

"Why on earth did he tell me that he needed to help you? He hadn't broken your hymen? That I don't believe."

"I'm pretty certain that went in my early teens when I had a craze for horse riding but I told him his cock was so small he hadn't. Which was true. He believed I was still intact. Pilates, I used my pelvic floor muscles to make it difficult. Told him that if he told you he would be transferring ownership of my body over to you, completely. That he would have to ask you for permission to even kiss me. He told you so, that is what he wants."

### ### ###

Sunday - Night

Oscar was very excited all the way home. He knew that he'd given me away to Jason. He also understood that Jason knew. If he had any doubts then the sweet kisses and fondle that Jason and I shared before parting should have eliminated them. He said nothing to me about his disclosure nor one word of complaint about my subsequent behaviour.

"Are you going to do your homework?"

"Of course."

"May I watch?"

"I was under the impression that Jason told you to. You watch until he says otherwise!"

"Yes, sorry," the small subservient voice.

I had no script to work to and no instructions other than the original 'prepare yourself for my cock'.

After getting comfortable on the bed with my back against the headboard I held out the phallus for Oscar to apply the lubricant. With the phallus covered and my pussy well lubed I worked Jason's cock deep inside. It went in further and easier but there was still a long way to go.

For the next thirty minutes, with short stops for more lube, I fucked myself, crying out Jason's name ecstatically. Orgasm followed genuine orgasm as my mind saw Jason on top of me, his hard, magnificent rod driving into me. I wore myself out with my fantasy man who would soon fuck me for real. I totally ignored my husband sitting on the little wooden chair stroking his feeble little willy.