Irene's Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid back contentedly, too sated to move for minutes. When I had recovered sufficiently I removed the cock from my swollen pussy, wiped it and took it into my mouth. My husband gaped at me in astonishment.

"Yu... You're... going to ... suck his ... cock?" he stuttered.

"Oscar, this afternoon you, quite deliberately and despite my warnings, gave my body to Jason entirely. To do with as he wished. Yesterday he said I was to prepare to take his cock completely. That is what I am doing. If Jason wants my mouth, he shall have it. If he wants my arse, he shall have that also. He owns me Oscar, as you once did. You don't want me sexually, Jason does and he will have me, with your blessing, every way and any way he desires."

Oscar cast his eyes downward;

"Yes Irene, I'm sorry. I forgot my position. It won't happen again."

Irene? He'd willingly given me away so completely?

"It had better not! Now, you were instructed to watch. Watch!"

I started to lick the length of the phallus, sucking and teasing and trying, little by little to take it into my mouth. It became uncomfortable leaning back against the head board so I laid on the bed as if laid alongside Jason, head to tail. Positioning the cock where his would be I started all over again and enjoyed slurping and sucking. My head told me it was Jason's cock again and I pleasured it as much as if it were real only stopping when my jaw ached.

### ### ###

In the morning I awoke, reached for the phallus, lubed it up and fucked myself to orgasm before getting up to prepare breakfast.

### ### ###

For the following week I fucked myself every morning and night. I could take the entire length with little difficulty and take it into the back of my mouth and a little into my throat with only a little gagging. Oscar watched without fail. He shaved me again and Jason praised him for his diligence.

Jason and I worked, took lunch together and spent the time on the beach together. I went to Pilates on Wednesday afternoon and to the beach straight after. Oscar was present every day but we wouldn't have noticed if he wasn't.

Jason owned me and Oscar knew it.

On Saturday I took Jason sightseeing again and Oscar joined us on the beach after lunch. Jason gave me a larger phallus. When I could take all of it I would be ready to fuck. Oscar beamed with excitement. My pussy became very wet. Jason checked that his words had caused the correct response and slipped a finger inside me bringing me to instant orgasm.

That night and every night for the rest of the week I trained with both phalluses. The smaller one in my pussy to get me ready then the larger, while the smaller went straight into my mouth, without wiping it. Oscar was astounded the first time.

"If he wants my pussy then my mouth I need to be prepared," I explained pointlessly.

I'd told him so many times that my body was Jason's to command. I had to prepare.

Jason and Oscar were waiting for me when I got to the beach after Pilates on the Wednesday. They both looked highly pleased with themselves.

"I've just advised Jason that I shall be away next week, the usual business trip. I'll leave Sunday afternoon back late Friday night." Oscar looked so pleased with himself.

Oscar goes away every six weeks, a round of all the offices. I knew it was due but the actual dates tend to be flexible as was the duration. A week would be the longest yet.

I smiled as happily as Oscar and reached for Jason's cock. With a firm grip so that it couldn't escape I ducked my head quickly and swallowed the head.

"Soon you'll be inside my wet pussy," I told it affectionately.

Before we left the beach Jason gave me a new toy, still boxed. A strange shaped object with a funny handle on one end and a curved, smooth bulb on the other. I looked at it then him quizzically.

"A butt plug, use plenty of lube. See how it goes," was the only instruction he gave.

### ### ###

As soon as I was back in the apartment I gave Oscar the box to open while I prepared to try my new toy.

Fortunately there were instruction inside. As I read through them my pussy pulsed with excitement. Oscar offered to help insert it and as I'd no instructions to the contrary I agreed. It did make it much easier and, to be honest, having Oscar doing it made me very wet. If only ...

It was difficult pushing it past my sphincter but Oscar was as careful as he had been with my pussy. Once through and past it slipped in very easily and felt... odd? But in a nice way. The leaflet says not to wear it too long which suggested that I could leave it in for a while. I left it in for half an hour while we ate. It wasn't uncomfortable but I was aware of its presence the whole while. I decided to take it out while I prepared for bed and had Oscar re-insert it so that I could do my homework with it in place.

The smaller phallus felt incredible, as big as the larger and I fucked myself to a number of orgasms before resting. Switching to the larger phallus I gingerly fed it into my gaping pussy. It slipped in easy enough but when I started to fuck properly it felt enormous! As big as Jason's real cock! I fucked myself silly to the biggest, longest series of orgasms I'd experienced.

Oscar grinned from ear to ear in delight. Fuck!

### ### ###

The rest of the week flew by. Sightseeing on Saturday then meeting up with Oscar on the beach afterwards. Homework, helping Oscar prepare for his trip. I was as excited for the weekend as my Husband. I was also very glad he was taking the train as usual. I didn't want him so excited about what might be happening as he drove away from me that he didn't concentrate fully. I loved him dearly. Enough to break my marriage vows for his pleasure.

### ### ###

Sunday 18th May 2014

I did my last homework session using the butt plug and the largest phallus with the smaller in my mouth. Jason's three hole slut. Oscar was almost delirious with joy. I kept the butt plug in and remained naked while I helped my Husband check that he had everything he needed. We had lunch, I remained naked throughout only showering and dressing in time to get Oscar the station. It took me moments to dress, a short summer dress, shoes, a smile and my shoulder bag containing everything I might need.

Jason met us at the station.

"What time do you expect to be in your hotel?" asked Jason kindly.

"About 19:30."

Would you ring your wife, on her mobile, at 20:00? She will want to speak with you.

A very happy Oscar climbed aboard the train and Jason and I waved him goodbye.

### ### ###

I hope you have enjoyed the first part of Irene's Story.

Part 2 to follow soon.

Votes and feedback always welcum.