Irene's Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We played for ages. I didn't want it to end. Jason gave me piggy-backs, my parted legs wrapped tight around his slim waist. I sat on his shoulders and wriggled my pussy against his neck. I even stood on his shoulders and jumped gleefully into the sea. We play wrestled with our hands all over each other holding the other tight.

Just before we went back to Oscar, Jason took hold of both my hands.

"See if you can walk up my chest and hook your legs over my shoulders."

"That's just rude," I informed him as I started to walk up his naked body.

My legs went over his wide shoulders easily and I hauled myself up the last little bit. My pussy was on his mouth. I felt his tongue probing just as he lost his balance and toppled over backwards. We both came up coughing and spluttering.

"You think we got away with that?" he laughed.

Time to return to my Husband. Jason put me back on his shoulders and put one leg through the hole in my bottoms, then the other and we tried to get them as high as possible before Jason had to move his head. They barely went as far as my knees. Lifting me off and into the shallow water he started to work the wet material up my thighs. With everything safe, sound and very carefully adjusted, he held my hand and walked me back up to my Husband. Oscar handed me my towel. Jason took it from me and started to dry me carefully. My Husband didn't say a single word of dissent.

"Looks like you had a good time," he observed delightedly.

"Haven't had so much fun in the sea for a long time," I admitted, "Jason is so strong he just threw me around all over the place."

### ### ###

Oscar talked constantly all the way back to the apartment. He was so excited he was beside himself, repeating himself over and over again.

I closed the apartment door and set the night latch.

"Jason kissed me." I said matter-of-factly.

The look on my Husband's face was well worth waiting for.

"Where? On the lips?"

"He kissed my cheeks. My face cheek and my bottom cheek," I giggled naughtily.

Bedtime; We slipped into bed.

"Would you like a story?"

"Yes please, about me and Jason."

I finished the story myself as soon as I heard gentle snoring.

### ### ###

Thursday 8th May 2014

Work - Lunch (Jason took me shopping) - Work - Beach

### ### ###

Jason was waiting when we arrived at the beach. Nothing had been said but the routine was effectively set in stone. Jason was on the left. Oscar was on the right and I squeezed quite nicely between.

I stood just a bit back from Jason's feet and waited while Oscar did as I had requested on the walk down. It wasn't complicated. Remove his top, shorts, greet Jason then get comfortable on the beach rug. Comfortable for Oscar was able to watch me undress without obstructions. With the scene set I took my cue from Jason and unzipped my short sundress. With arms loose at my side I wriggled my shoulders and watched my Husband's face. I just wished I could have filmed his reaction on my mobile phone. It was soooo satisfying.

I wasn't naked but, in fairness, I might just have well have been. I wore just two items of clothing, the top and bottom of a bikini, one of those Jason had purchased for me that lunch time. The top was very easy to describe, two tiny triangles of bright yellow material looped over a deep blue cord. The loop allowed the triangles to slide back and forth on the chord to ensure perfect positioning. The two triangles were not stitched up the sides but simply held with a pressed ringlet at the top leaving a hole big enough to pass a cord through. The chords from the top of the triangles tied behind my neck. The triangles were barely large enough to cover my areola so the chord they slid along, for adjustment, was only about three centimetres, if that, below my nipple.

The bottoms were of a similar design although the single triangle was upside down with the apex at the bottom. It too had ring fasteners, three, the chords were designed to be adjustable then clip together. Removing them was simply a question of unclipping one fastener. The bottom triangle just covered my trimmed bush. Nothing else! My bottom cheeks were totally exposed but for the chord passing between my bottom cheeks. It took me ages to get it to fit nicely but it was worth every second just to see Oscar's face. I turned slowly so that Oscar and Jason could see my bare bottom, as instructed and bent forward a little.

I'm not sure but I think my Husband had a little cum. He looked a bit shiny on his little ball sac and his tiny willy had certainly popped out to see what all the excitement was about. Laying down between the two men I positioned my hand and waited eagerly for Jason to place his cock in my palm. I ignored my Husband completely. He'd had his excitement for the day.

My instructions were to play with Jason's cock but not to let him cum. I had no idea what he was talking about. The only cock I'd stroked for more than a minute or two, was Jason's and now I wasn't to let him cum? How? Why?

### ### ###

Jason had insisted we take an extra half hour for lunch as we'd worked hard. He took me to a particular shop that specialised in very sexy underwear and very naughty beachwear. I wouldn't have dared set foot over the threshold on my own but Jason led me inside as bold as bold could be. Heading straight to the beachwear section he sorted out the tiniest bikinis I had ever seen. They were miniscule.

"I'd like to see this beautiful lady in these, if you please?"

The young lady at the counter looked at me and looked the flimsy costumes and smiled. She directed us to the changing area at the rear of the shop.

"Enjoy!" she said softly as Jason led me away.

I loved stripping for Jason, the first time he'd seen me dry, well except for my pussy, that was soaking. Jason noticed and said something very rude. He was very hands on when it came to the fitting and the cords that went from my pussy up between my bottom cheeks. They were quickly soaked. There was no way the shop assistant would let me walk out without us buying them.

One was as described above, very nice, comfortable and extremely sexy. The second one was even naughtier. The first covered my pussy and my bush but the second was only wide enough to cover my pussy lips and that was doubtful. When Jason adjusted it, it slipped easily between my wet lips. Another one I'd have to buy. It wasn't a good picture, with my bush, trimmed as it was, poking out all over the place.

Jason loved it.

"We'll take both!" he declared.

"But...?" I tried.

"I'll get that fixed then you'll be perfect."

That sent excited tingles up and down my spine like nobodies business.

Jason took the labels off the larger design and helped me put it back on. I wore it for the rest of the day. Jason quite blatantly put my undies in the bag with the other costume(?). Just as we were leaving the young lady whispered;

"Lucky you... He's gorgeous."

I had to agree.

### ### ###

All afternoon I was very aware that Jason had seen my entire body without clothing of any sort and that I was wearing very little under my work clothes. I felt excited and naughty and Jason made it worse by just looking at me and smiling.

### ### ###

With Jason's cock nestled nicely in the palm of my hand I turned my face to my Husband.

"I'm going to stroke Jason's nice big cock Darling, if you'd like to sit up a bit and watch?"

After that I ignored Oscar totally and concentrated on bringing Jason as close to the boil, as he had put it, and letting him back down again, waiting and doing it all over again. Every now and then I'd move my body and my hand so that I could inspect Jason's big, fat, swollen cock and show my feeble cocked husband what a real man's cock looked like. Jason seemed happy with my first attempt at edging him.

"That's wonderful, finish me next time, let Oscar enjoy it." he said quite loudly.

I blew him a kiss and turned to Oscar. He was looking delighted so he'd obviously heard. His little willy was also looking very excited.

Jason had explained that if a man was 'edged' well then the pressure built up in his balls. When he was finally allowed to cum he did with an incredible force and enormous pleasure.

Jason's cock suddenly erupted with so much force that his spunk hit me fair and square on the near naked tit. It splashed and spread over the tiny scrap of material. The second burst was just as powerful and I tried to aim it at my face but I was too far away. It landed on my tit again. Jason covered that tit with more spunk than Oscar would produce in a year! He was so delighted Jason gave me a chaste little kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you Irene, that was perfect. Oscar, would you mind scooping some up with your finger and letting your Lady Wife try a taste?"

I'd heard the girls in the office talking about sucking men's cocks and how wonderful it felt having spunk pumped down their throats. I was eager to try it when Jason suggested it on the way back to the office. I know it had only been a very few days but, to be honest, if Jason had said 'take your panties down and bend over the desk' five minutes after he arrived, I'm not totally sure I would have refused. I certainly wouldn't by the time he'd covered my tit with his sperm.

I opened my mouth eagerly. Oscar, bless him, scooped up a finger full of Jason's spunk as eagerly. Delicious? Slightly salty but not much, enough to stop it tasting bland. It was incredibly slippery, something you either love or hate I think. I loved it and could easily imagine it sliding down my throat with no problem at all.

"More?"

I nodded greedily.

Oscar stirred the spunk with his finger to make sure it was covered completely then offered it to my open mouth. Returning for more after I'd given it a careful cleaning.

"You could try some yourself, if you wish?" suggested Jason kindly.

Oscar looked at me, as if asking permission. I nodded and smiled. Oscar smiled back and finished cleaning my breast and licking his own fingers delightedly.

When I was tidy Jason said to take off my top because we needed to go to the sea and clean up. I should keep the top as it was as a memento. I didn't argue, it would remind me of so many things that had happened that day. Jason led me down the beach by the hand. I was terribly conscious of my bottom being fully on display and emphasised by the blue cord going down my bum crack to my tiny, bright yellow scrap of material that drew instant attraction to my pussy. I was totally displaying myself, much more so than if I'd been naked. I tingled with excitement as I saw people, men, glancing furtively at me. I'd told Jason years, well days, previously that I knew nothing about sex. He'd taught me so much in such a little time.

### ### ###

"Thing is," he said seriously, "your Husband, Oscar has a fantasy and you, Irene, as a loving and devoted wife have a duty to ensure that your beloved Husband is happy and content, agreed?"

I nodded vigorously, while struggling to contain my giggles at his solemn tone.

"I," he continued, "consider myself to be your friend. I am your friend am I not, Irene?"

I nodded vigorously again stifling my giggles.

"I feel that I am duty bound to assist you in every way possible. I feel that we must use our best endeavours to ensure that your Husband obtains as much pleasure from his fantasy as he can possibly have, agreed? Even up to and including his desire to complete his fantasy and create reality, don't you think?"

Taking a deep breath I smothered my giggles and confirmed, in an equally solemn tone, that I agreed wholeheartedly. Everything possible. Not a stone unturned. Not an item of clothing between us. Then we both burst out laughing.

"I'd like you to tell Oscar the truth when he asks what we have done together," he said "how much truth is for you to decide," he chuckled, "Can you do that?"

"Of course Jason, I always tell my Husband the truth. I'm his devoted wife in everything I do and say."

### ### ###

All the way home from the beach Oscar was asking questions. How did it feel with my hand wrapped around Jason's cock? Did I enjoy having my tit blasted with his slippery spunk? Would I suck his cock and would I swallow his spunk? He didn't give me a moment to answer, question after question after question. Never ending. Oscar was terribly excited that evening but it was difficult answering all those questions on a public street. There's no telling how excited he would get. I waited until we were home. I closed the door and set the night latch and answered all the questions I could remember.

Jason's cock felt fabulous in my small hand. So big. So powerful. So manly. I'd been thinking about having it in my hand again since the first time, every hour of the day. I even used that word, wanked. I wanked Jason off in front of my husband. I thrilled just thinking about it. I loved him shooting his spunk over my tit and I'd have loved it spurting anywhere and everywhere. On my legs? Yes. On my pussy mound? YES! I loved the taste of his semen. I would suck his cock whenever he asked and I would swallow every last drop of his delicious, fertile spunk.

Oscar was delirious with joy. Total unbounded happiness. I felt so pleased I was at last able to make him so very happy. And every word I told him was totally true.

He asked where I'd got the bikini. I told him, Jason took me to the shop, selected it himself and asked the shop lady if he could see me wearing it. We went to the cubicle, I stripped naked and he helped me put it on.

Oscar just glowed with pride. His wife was letting another man see her naked, in private and he dressed her in a tiny bikini!

I loved his delight. It made me feel really happy and very sexy.

I didn't tell him that Jason had slipped his finger inside me and made me shudder and squirt on the bikini bottom. I didn't tell my Husband that Jason had then sucked his finger clean and what effect that had on me. I didn't tell him that Jason put his finger back inside me, got it covered with my juices and offered it to me to clean. I didn't tell him that I'd sucked it clean as eagerly as I'd sucked Jason's spunk off his very own finger either. I made no mention of the second bikini nor Jason's promise that he would get my 'bush' sorted.

But absolutely every word I told him was true. I felt good about that.

### ### ###

"Would you like me to tell you a story, Darling?"

"Not tonight Darling, I'd like to play with your tiny little cock so that you can have some idea how much more fun Jason's magnificent rod is. I'd like to wank you off and make you cum so that, when I give my body entirely to Jason, you'll know what you are missing and what pleasure he is getting instead, Okay?"

Try as I did I couldn't get my poor, wimpy Husband to last more than a minute or two, poor lamb.

### ### ###

Friday 9th May 2014

No Bottoms Day

Oscar left for work before me, that was usual on a Friday and I was still in the office with Jason's coffee ready when he arrived. We worked solid until lunchtime. Jason had lots of ideas he wanted to discuss. He also wanted to set my mind at rest.

"Your little problem," he chuckled, "haven't you been able to talk about it to anybody?"

"Spoke to Madre about 6 months after we married. She was horrified that I should even consider my own pleasure. My role as a wife was to serve my Husband, attend to his pleasures without thought for my own. It didn't help."

"Have you noticed how I hold my pencil when I'm working?"

Wow! Talk about change the subject.

"Err, no. Should I have?"

"It's can be a useful guide sometimes, I'm left handed. Left-handed people often think differently, outside the box as they like to say nowadays. I see before me a beautiful woman who has yet to have any sexual satisfaction within her marriage. Her husband is urging her to obtain satisfaction outside the marriage but she is conflicted. Yes she would like satisfaction but her vows prevent it and her Madre has told her that her own satisfaction is immaterial. She should only seek to satisfy her husband. How does that sound?"

"Exactly! It perfectly describes my problem, ever since Oscar first told me of his fantasy. My pussy flooded when he first suggested it but within seconds my upbringing soaked all my juices up like blotting paper. On Monday morning that changed very significantly. A certain someone walked into my life and I collected up every scrap of blotting paper I could find and cast it into the nearest incinerator, metaphorically, of course." I chuckled delightedly, "when I do take a lover it will be to pleasure my husband precisely as my Madre declared that I must. And I shall be keeping my vows as I'll be obeying my husband. Two out of three isn't too bad, is it? Know anybody that might be available?" I finished with a wicked giggle.

It felt wonderful to have somebody that actually understood my situation completely and totally agreed with me.

Jason said he'd give the matter some thought and the rest of the lunch period was spent with him identifying my actions over the weekend and his responses. I agreed with every word he said. He's my Boss and I knew how to follow instructions.

### ### ###

Friday - Afternoon

He was on the beach when we arrived. Laying casually back on his elbows, his legs slightly parted and his wonderful cock just lolling over his beautiful, filled ball-sac. He looked magnificent.

"Now that's what you've been waiting for me to see these last few years, isn't it Darling? Much more impressive than your tiny willy."

Poor Oscar, almost choked. The first time I'd actually pointed out how glorious Jason looked and how magnificent his cock was in comparison with his own. He looked delighted. Like a little kid who'd just got a great big train set for Christmas. Even his little cock took a peek at the opposition and was immediately sick. Oscar's little dribble had barely enough strength to drop to the sand.

I waited until Oscar greeted Jason, was naked and laying on his side of the beach rug.

Standing at Jason's feet I unzipped and eased the short dress off my shoulders. I held it a moment just before it uncovered my areola. Jason was smiling. I had Oscar's rapt attention. I exposed my breasts, eased my dress down to my waist and paused again. Oscar clearly sensed something special, he was watching my every move despite my body facing Jason. A little further, where my bottom top would be. Further still. Oscar's eyes were open wide as was his mouth. His cock head had popped out to watch. I dropped my dress to the sand. Oscar gasped with delight. After so many years his Wife was finally naked on the beach. I let him enjoy and totally enjoyed his enjoyment. Jason let him enjoy also.

"Isn't our girl beautiful, Oscar?"

Oscar was still speechless. The 'our' must have sunk in. He swallowed.

"Yes, she is magnificent. The finest woman on the beach. We are very lucky."

"How are you, Princess? Are you happy to be standing before your Husband and I totally naked?"

'Princess?' he hadn't mentioned that.

"I am, my Prince. Totally happy." I nodded enthusiastically.

"Is your pussy wet, Princess?"

"Drenched, my Prince."

"Is it? I'm afraid I cannot see. Oscar? Are you able to see if my Princess has a drenched pussy?"

My Husband looked closely at my pussy. Something he had never done before. A quick glance but never a long, careful study.

"It's very difficult to see for sure."

"My thoughts entirely, I do believe that one of the major joys of man is to see that his woman is happy and content. I also believe that the finest possible way of establishing that a woman is happy and content is to be able to check that her pussy is swollen and wet. You agree?"

A man and HIS woman! Check HER pussy is wet and swollen. I very nearly swooned.