Irish Housewife Sleazy Past

Story Info
Irish Housewife recounts her wild youth.
1.5k words
4.25
10.6k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Young Irish Housewife Past Encounter with An Older Man

As with my previous stories I explained how myself and my Hubby Pat have been together since our late teens and that I had much more sexual experience than him as I was more adventurous and outgoing in my teens and hung around with an older crowd and that some of my early encounters have left me needing more than Pat can give me.

One such encounter happened when I was 18 years old. At the time I was dating a boy from high school, however he was quite immature and preferred to spend his time playing computer games with his friends rather than go on dates or clubbing like my friends. When we did have sex it was fumbled and over quickly leaving me unsatisfied. The only reason we were together was because he asked me out and I had nothing else going on!

Whenever I did go to bars and clubs with my friends I would always dress to impress and always flirt outrageously and more often than not get drunk and stay at one of my friends houses. In the middle of July a friend from work celebrated her 24th birthday so plans were made for a big night out on a Saturday night, dinner and drinks at a local pub followed by a night of dancing at our favourite night club. I had let my boyfriend know that I was having no excuses from him and that we were getting dressed up and going out for the night for once.

Plans were put in place that me and my boyfriend would stay at my friends place on the night in the spare room which would give us the chance to have some fun when we got home. On the night me and friend spent hours getting ready between hair, makeup and getting dressed. I wore a tight-fitting silver mini dress that hugged my size 10 figure, it had a low-cut halter neck which meant I didn't need a bra for my firm pert C cup boobs and I wore 4-inch silver stilettos which I could just about walk in. With my hair and makeup done to perfection I easily looked like I was in my early twenties.

After dinner and a few drinks we headed to the nightclub as we had to queue to get in, as per usual this meant lots of flirting with the bouncers and guys in the queue. Once we had a few drinks we decided it was time to hit the dance floor and let our hair down, it didn't take long before we had a few guys dancing around us and offering to buy us drinks. The more we drank and the more we flirted with guys I could see my boyfriend sulking at our table, which eventually led to him leaving after we rowed.

At closing time most of friends had paired up with guys from the club including the friend I planned to stay with so I decided to get a taxi home to my own house, by now I was quite merry and very horny. My friend hailed down a taxi as she wanted to be sure I got home safe, I was tipsy but not outright drunk as I sat into the back seat and gave the driver my address. As the journey got underway the old guy driving the taxi who must have been in his 60s asked the usual questions about where I had been, had I a good night, had I behaved myself which caught me off guard to which I laughed and said unfortunately. I could see his eyes in his rear-view mirror as he looked me over while trying to keep an eye on the road, feeling naughty I crossed my legs allowing my dress to pull up exposing lots of leg as I laughed and flirted as we chatted, occasionally shifting in my seat, or leaning forward to give him a better view of my legs and down my top.

I found myself telling him about the incident with my boyfriend to which he laughed and said it was my boyfriend's loss to be letting a little hottie like me out of his sight. By now I was feeling very horny as I practically exposed myself to this old man in his rear-view mirror as he paid me compliment after compliment. As we got near to my home I realized we had taken a wrong turn and were now heading to a nearby carpark, as we pulled into the carpark I told the driver we were at the wrong location to which he apologised and then smiled as he said he was distracted. Before I knew what was happening the car had stopped and he had gotten out of the taxi and was opening the back door, I turned to face him and asked what he was doing when he snarled at me to lie back. Doing as I was told he pulled me closer to the door where he was standing and pushed my dress up exposing my black lacy G string and before I could say anything he was on his knees pulling my G string to the side exposing my freshly waxed pussy, I opened my legs as he began to lick and slurp over my pussy telling me how he knew I wanted it to which I quietly replied yes.

As he began to eat my pussy I was pushing my hips forward as I came, it felt amazing to have my pussy eaten which up to now was something I had never experienced. By now he was wanking his cock as he ate my pussy and telling me what a hot little slut I was, the sensation that he was wanking his cock while eating my pussy along with talking dirty was enough to send me over the edge as I cried out with a huge orgasm. I wanted this dirty old man to fuck me, to make me his little slut, he stood up and told me to lift my bum off the seat as he pulled my G string down. His pants were now around his ankles as he leaned into the back seat on top of me, I could feel his fat cock pressing against my wet pussy as he reached down and started rubbing it up and down my pussy lips telling me was going to fuck me good and proper like a real man does not like my boyfriend.

He reached up and pulled the halter neck of my dress over my head exposing my pert boobs which he cupped, kissing and sucking as he pushed his fat cock into my wet pussy. I cried out as I felt every inch of his fat cock stretching my tight cunt until I felt his balls against my bum, his cock felt huge as he began to slowly build up a rhythm, which each stroke my tight cunt squelched as it stretched. As he began to fuck me harder he was telling we what a hot little slut I was, asking me did I like his big fat daddy cock to which I cried I out yes over and over again. I wrapped my legs around his back and I came every time his balls slapped off my arse, we were kissing as he grunted and groaned, and I sensed he was going to cum and for the 1st time ever I felt that warm sensation as his fat cock throbbed inside me spurting hot cum deep into my cunt. We lay there together for a few minutes as his semi hard cock slipped out followed by a steady dribble of cum which ran down between my ass cheeks. As he stood up, he laughed and told me not to worry as he had a vasectomy years go.

H reached down and helped me sit up so I was now facing his fat cock which was still semi hard and covered in cum and my juices, he pulled my head forward while rubbing his cock against my lips, I didn't need to be told as I knew what was expected as I took his cock in my mouth licking and sucking it clean. When I was done he pulled his pants up and told me to straighten myself up and he would drop me home. I could feel his wet sticky cum seeping out and forming a pool under my bum as we made the journey to my house.

When we arrived he gave me his number on a piece of paper and told me if I ever need a lift to call him, I said I would as I leaned over and kissed him good night on the lips.

The following morning when I woke I felt hornier than usual and thought to myself what a sleazy little slut I had been but I had loved it, reaching down to touch myself as I pondered the previous nights events I found my pussy to be still extremely wet as I easily slipped two fingers in. Just then my phone beeped to reveal at least twenty text messages from my boyfriend all apologetic. I rolled over on to my belly and remembered what the old man had said about fucked by a real man, not a boy.