Iris's Fiancés Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hot, right?" Iris chuckled gleefully, continuing before he had a chance to answer, "I just love seeing Caitlin's butt gape like this. It's just such a testament to my skills as a butt buster, and a reminder to Caitlin that she is my anal loving bottom. Isn't that right Caitlin?"

"Yes Iris." Caitlin whimpered, "I'm your anal loving bottom."

"You like that, huh?" Iris grinned, looking down to Barry's dick which already was painfully hard again.

Despite everything that just happened Barry blushed and stammered, "I, I... I..."

"That's okay, I like it." Iris reassured, "In fact I want to see you cum again, and this time I want you to dump every drop on Caitlin's face. Think you can do that for me, Bare?"

"Yes." He answered immediately, albeit with a slight blush again.

"Good, but first..." Iris said, turning her attention to Caitlin, "I want my girl to get over here and suck my cock clean of her butt cream. You hear me Caitlin? Get over here and show The Flash that you're not just a total anal whore, you're an ATM whore too. Oooooh yesssssss, go ass to mouth for me Caity. Show me just how much you love the taste of your butt. Oh fuck yeah!"

While Iris continued her dirty talk Caitlin slowly turned around, crawled over to them and then hovered her mouth over where their cocks were side by side. For a moment she teased taking Barry's dick into her mouth, and Barry really, really wished she would, then unsurprisingly she obeyed Iris and instead wrapped her mouth around the strap-on which had just been deeply embedded within her rectum.

Then Caitlin moaned. She actually moaned in pleasure from tasting her own ass, which was audible even over Iris's words of approval. Which of course just encouraged Caitlin to start bobbing her head up and down that ass flavoured dick, albeit after savouring the flavour of the deepest part of her butt.

Which prompted Iris to chuckle, "Look at her Barry. Just look at her! Mmmmm, just listen to my... our greedy little ATM slut, moaning as she sucks her own ass off my cock. You see how much she loves it? Mmmmm yesssss, Dr Caitlin Snow, brilliant scientist and powerful meta-human, just loves sucking her own ass cream off of my big fucking strap-on dildo after I've used it to literally dominate her ass."

Honestly Barry wasn't sure he could look away if he wanted too, especially given what Iris had told him to do, and for better or for worse he almost felt there already. Being a Speedster he almost instantly recovered from his first orgasm and got hard again, and all it took was a little stroking of his dick to get him to the edge considering everything he had just seen, and was seeing now.

But he guessed Iris would want him to wait for Caitlin to finish the blow job, so instead he held back and just watched her go. Which was really impressive, as again Caitlin proved herself an expert cock sucker, eventually deep throating every single inch of that strap-on and cleaning it of all the butt cream, just like Iris had told her too.

As soon as she did Iris ordered her, "Okay, that should be clean enough. Yes, I know you like to make sure, but were giving Barry blue balls here, and superheroes don't deserve that. No, they deserve a nice pretty little face to blow their load over. So come on Caitlin, kneel in front of The Flash and be his good little cum dump."

Again Caitlin obeyed instantly, and even looked at Barry with desire, which was enough to send him over the edge. That, and the fact that Iris was allowing him to do it. Allowing him to cum on her girl's face. On Caitlin's face! Oh yes, shot after shot of sperm erupted from Barry's dick, landing all over Caitlin's nose, cheeks, chin, forehead and even over her eyes which she just about closed in time.

And just like the previous times he had been allowed to do something like this Iris was basically kneeling down next to Caitlin and licking his cum off her face. Not all of it this time, but enough that Caitlin could open her eyes again, and more importantly kiss her and share his flavour, prompting him to get hard again for what would hopefully be another long night.