Iron Chains Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he pressed in again, I obeyed and swallowed and he pushed in deeper into my throat. I panicked, crying out and pulling away.

"Stay still."

I stopped moving, unable to breath or fight back. Finally, he pulled out, thrusting hard and fast until he held himself in my mouth and came with a grunt on my tongue. I cringed but held still until he was done.

When he pulled out he was beyond pleased with himself, high on his power. "Show me."

I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue to show him the cum that had pooled there. "Good girl. Now swallow."

My face showed my displeasure as I swallowed, the slimy substance making me want to hurl. When I was done I opened my mouth again, showing that it was gone.

He watched with a clouded, lust crazed cast. My clear disgust seemed to please him even more.

To my despair, I noticed that his cock didn't deflate. It remained rock hard and pointed at me, shining with saliva and cum. When he saw my surprise, he laughed.

"Oh, I have all sorts of things in my collection. I can last as long as I want..."

He directed me toward the bed and as I stood facing it, he lifted the dress over my head. I stood stiffly still, unable to stop it but unwilling to participate unless it was a direct order. His hands shook as they stroked down my back. The welts were still tender as he traced them down to my bare ass and I hissed when he grazed over a particularly tender area.

"Tell me you want this."

"I want this," my monotone voice immediately responded. No! I did not want this!

"Yah you do. I know you do. Now bend over for me."

I bent over just a millimeter, testing the boundaries of the compulsion. A light smack reignited the pains on my thighs. "All the way down to the bed, naughty girl."

My breast pressed to the mattress and I pressed my legs together as tightly as I could though I knew it would make no difference.

"Please. Don't..." I whispered as he pushed my legs open with his own.

"Don't fight it my love. I'll make you ready, just enjoy it."

My body relaxed as if I had been given some drug. I no longer had any will to fight and I could even feel my body start to anticipate what was about to happen.

His fingers brushed over my sex, just barely tickling the hair there. He did it again, as if he were afraid to actually touch me. As soon as I had the thought, my hope withered as he pressed a finger into me. Like he had commanded, my body was enjoying it and I was wet enough that his finger glided in.

Whether it was the cursed necklace or that he actually had some skill, it did feel good as he explored me. A single finger turned to two and he hooked them inside of me, moving faster and with more confidence. I felt it building.

As much as I wanted to run away I remained in position, my fists gripping the blanked and fresh tears marking my shame. I wanted to make him stop, shout curses and scratch his eyes out. All I managed was a pitiful, "Please..."

Hearing me beg seemed to encourage him and he picked up the pace. Fingers pumped wildly, pressing forcefully against that spot inside of me that made me writhe. A thumb pressed against my clit that I had just noticed was throbbing. The pressure made me scream at the combination of old aches and new, stronger stimulation.

My entire body tightened and I kept my eyes squeezed shut. If I was going to be forced to feel this, I would refuse to acknowledge where the pleasure was coming from. For as long as he would allow it...

I came with a screaming sob, shuddering and sinking back into the bed. It wasn't long before he lined himself up and rammed his short but thick cock into my dripping hole. The burning stretch of my opening around his cock brought more tears to my eyes. Even this was pleasurable and my body wanted more.

His breath on my back sent a shiver of disgust and pleasure down my spine. My hands balled into fists in the blankets as another climax began to build. Each of his thrusts was accompanied by a grunt. This was probably the most physical activity the man had had in a long time and he was breathing hard. Still, he picked up the pace until he was hammering into me, pressing as deep as he could until his stomach was slapping my sore ass with every thrust.

He flipped me roughly, shoving deep again and caressing my bruised tits.

"Open your eyes, Abril. Look at me."

Forced to obey, I stared at the man with all the hate and disgust as I could manage. He sneered and slapped me across the cheek. When I turned back to face him again he held my chin in a punishing grip and thrust viciously into me. In the back of my mind I knew it should have hurt, but at the moment my body was only registering pleasure. Even the stinging of my cheek burned pleasantly as warmth rose to its surface.

"Be pleasant toward me, wife. I can still find reasons to punish you if you keep pushing back like this. You WILL be pleasant toward me and you WILL do as I say. Fuck! I need to cum. Sit up and touch yourself. I want you to cum when I do."

I sat up on the bed and he stood over me, stroking himself over my breasts. My hands moved on their own, stoking over my clit. I thrust into myself with three fingers and rubbed my clit wildly, keeping myself on the edge as I watched the lord pump his cock over me.

Finally he came with a roar, shooting ropes over my breasts. A shot of cum hit my neck and another landed on my chin. At the same time my own climax peaked and I shook, gasping with the release.

When I recovered enough to focus, he was looking at me with smug satisfaction. His cum cooled on my skin as I remained rooted in place.

"Beautiful..."

~Chiron~

The bitch had ruined everything. Not only that, but she was making me feel bad about it. Like I hadn't just done what I needed to do. I had needed to do it... right?

Yes! Of course I did! She put them under a spell and was using them, warping their minds.

...but they didn't look like they were under a spell. I knew what that looked like, how spells left behind an empty shell of a person. Rin and Milo had been full of life, happier than I had ever seen them. Even if it did make them stupid and love drunk.

Was that better? Was that what they really wanted? To be tied down to someone so frail and temporary? Someone new to lose...

Fuck them. We're brothers, more than, bonded till death and they left me in the dirt for a woman. Threw away everything we have been working for.

So then why was I following them? Because we're brothers.

Fuck them. Fuck it all. I wasn't going to let them get themselves fucking killed over it.

So I followed them out. There was no point in going to the commander to try and sort things out. Our laws were very clear. If you abandon your post, if you break your vows, you're dead. So, I left.

I left the one place I had finally found purpose and reason to live, only, as it turned out, it was my brothers who gave me those things and without them... without them what was the point?

I followed at a distance, not wanting any confrontation and knowing where they were headed. Their pace was fast and brutal but they finally stopped to rest a few miles out from Lord Grenar's estate. I made my own camp and rested, catching a few hours of sleep before I had to keep my brothers from getting themselves executed.

My childhood home always looked smaller than I remembered it. A small fire warmed the meager hearth. My father sat sleeping in his worn, leather wrapped chair. Except, he wasn't sleeping this time. A pool of deep red spread out from under his feet, dampening my mother's woven rug that she had made only a few months ago. It was the only thing in the house that wasn't threadbare.

Rough hands demanded my attention, yanking me away from my father.

"Where is she, you little shit? I know she's here."

"She isn't here, I told you! She's married and doesn't live here anymore!" I hoped beyond hope that I was right, that my sister was out for the day. A creak from my parent's bedroom made my heart stop and the lord's men turned to the sound, dragging me toward the bedroom.

Kicking the door in, I spotted her immediately, as did the guards.

Borus grinned wickedly, tossing me to Alfred.

"There she is! I knew she was in here somewhere. Come here girl."

"No! She has nothing to do with this!" I fought to get away, to protect her but I was smaller, weaker than these grown seasoned warriors. I may be a man but I was young and gangly, untrained, no match for the lord's guard. "Please, just take me!"

"Oh we will, but first you need to learn that there are consequences. Your lord made it very clear."

Borus pulled her out of the corner and slapped her in the face. When she cried out he yelled at her to shut up but she only cried harder. He pulled her to his chest so she was facing me and she looked... different...

"Stop this! This isn't-" I begged, but the other guard just covered my mouth with a gloved hand, holding me still as I struggled to get to her.

My sister looked at me, surprised, then desperate. "Chiron! Chiron, help me!"

Chiron? My sister never called me that... To her I was always Chi...

"This isn't real," She shouted at me as Borus fondled her, pulling at her dress, trying to expose her breasts. "It's a dream! We are in your dream, but I can't control this. I have limited power right now and if you don't snap out of it this is all going to play out!"

Her auburn curls shook as she tried to get away. Auburn curls? No, her hair should be brown and wavy. This wasn't right.

I slammed an elbow into Alfred's gut, then slipped from his hold to punch his temple, knocking him out cold. Suddenly I was towering over the guard, tall and broad and filling the small room. Turning to Borus, I pulled the woman from his arms and caught his neck under my arm. A crack reverberated through my arm and he fell limply to the floor.

"Chiron!"

I turned to the woman, fear and anger making my hands shake. She tried to step away from my intensity but she ended up tripping over Alfreds boot and falling to the floor.

My confusion turned to realization as I looked her over. The witch was here, in my home! No, not my home, a dream of my home. The nightmare that haunted me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, still trying to sort through what was happening.

"Chiron, I need you to listen to me." She struggled to her feet and took one of my shaking hands in both of hers. "I don't know how I'm here or how long I have, but Lord Grenar took me. He traded your commander for me and I'm on his estate. I think I'm underground, there aren't any windows. Please, I need you to tell Rin."

"I... I didn't know they would give you to him..." I remembered now what I had done.

"Ok, it's okay. Just, please, don't leave me here. Tell Rin what happened, please. Chiron, if you leave me here, I will die."

I nodded, looking down at her hands on mine. They were so small and dainty. If not for the callouses I would have mistaken them for the hands of a Lady.

"They already know. They're on their way... I'm sorry, Bri. I really didn't realize..."

Her eyes looked so hopeful. "They're on their way! That's good, really good. You need to tell them that he's found a way to control me, to control my magic. I don't think I can leave here if you don't break the connection first. There's a cuff on his wrist and a collar he put on me. Oh! And you have to tell them-"

I woke with a start, birds chirping as the sky slowly brightened. In minutes I was on my horse, galloping into my brother's camp. They both woke to hooves shaking the ground and instinctually grabbing their weapons. When they saw it was me they held off their retaliation, but remained armed, wary of me.

Without going into too much detail I explained what I had seen in the dream, how the witch had contacted me.

"Why did she reach out to you and not Milo or I," Rin asked circumspectly.

"I'm not sure, and I'm not sure she meant to. He's controlling her magic somehow, probably preventing communication with people who she thinks might rescue her..."

Rin and Milo both frowned, sharing a look. "So why ARE you helping her," Milo asked.

My anger spiked, but only to cover the guilt I refused to acknowledge. "I'm not. I'm making sure my brothers don't get themselves killed. If I can't stop you from making stupid decisions then I guess I'll have to help."

Neither of them looked happy with the answer but they didn't turn me away either.

Regardless of how I felt about the witch, my brothers and I were bonded. We could never truly harm each other and the needs of one became the needs of the whole. Separately we are just men. Together, we are practically unstoppable.