Iron Rose Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God," Brian literally jumped, feeling his heart race. "Really babe?"

"Yes! And get ready because I am coming to pick you up. We need to celebrate."

"Of course," Brian chuckled happily, shaking his head. "I am just gonna take a quick shower and put on something nice for you."

Brian was really happy but...

"I am so happy for you but..." He paused as he lost the smile on his face. "...I don't want you to make things harder for my brother. He's going through a really rough time right now?"

"What?" Felix couldn't mask his surprise or anger on the phone. "What are you telling me? After what your brother did to me? Have you forgotten?"

"I just don't want you to make things harder for my brother." He was getting emotional.

"So you want me to let him continue making dirty deals?" It sounded like Felix was really pissed.

"I know Miguel made shady deals in the past and..."

"Even now, he's building inside a national park." He yelled on the other end. "That's illegal and I refuse to accept that."

Brian sighed, sitting on the bed. "What is it that you don't understand? He's going through a difficult time. I can't tell you anything about it because this is just between my brother and I!"

"So what are you telling me?" Felix snapped on the other hand, making Brian's heart to pound. "You want me to put your brother's interests over my duties?"

Brian felt a bit mad. "What's wrong with you? As if everyone in the government is a saint."

It was so quiet on the other end that Brian thought Felix wasn't there anymore.

"Wow, once again, Miguel has managed to ruin our happiness." He muttered. "Forget about the celebration. I will see you when I get back." He hang up.

Brian slowly moved his phone from his ears and buried his face between his palms, feeling himself in a dilemma. On one hand was Miguel, the man he had seen change and on the other was his lover, the one who had ruined his relationship before with Miguel. Now that everything was getting back to the way it was before, why was Felix hell bent on ruining it, he thought? He was really confused.

***

Miguel was seated in the living room with a really gorgeous man, one of the board members at his construction company. The man was in his early 40s, really handsome with well-kept hair and a beard that matched his face. He had deep piercing brown eyes and pink lips. He was wearing a black designer's suit with a white shirt inside and black shoes.

"Ricardo," Miguel folded his arms on his chest. "I am quite surprised you've come to visit me. I hope everything is okay because I was resting inside." He had a long day at Carter's place and Brandon's call didn't help matters.

"I had to." Ricardo said with a sigh. "Felix was just elected as a senator in the party. I am worried of his new found power and position."

Miguel chuckled, rubbing on his neck like he was seducing the man. He wasn't really worried because of Felix.

"I am not worried." He said with a genuine smile. "I don't think Felix has the brains to talk about issues involving housing and construction. Everything he knows in that field, he learnt from me."

"No disrespect, but I think you're underestimating him." He sighed, rubbing his hands. "The party elected him and he is targeting to stop our major construction inside the national park."

"I'll see to it they plummet." He chuckled sinisterly. "I have too much influence in the government. No one in the government can stop me."

"Forgive me for saying this but..." The man paused and took a deep breath. "...you seemed to have changed. We all think you became soft when you decided to give up on the land in that nosy neighborhood."

Miguel laughed, throwing his hand sweetly. "Don't be ridiculous. I only wanted a piece big enough to be a parking lot."

Ricardo sighed nervously. "Sometimes it wouldn't hurt for the king to hear what those outside his court are saying."

Miguel got curious and looked at the guy like he knew what he was saying. "And what are you saying?"

"We need him out of the way."

"Are you suggesting I kill him?" The look on his face was priceless.

"I didn't say that necessarily." The guy was serious. "But we need him out of the way one way or another.

Miguel looked at the guy and could see that look on his face which suggested that Felix had to go. But was he going to do it, he thought as he rubbed on his lips? Maybe, if Felix provoked him.

***

Miguel was standing in his living room, shocked and amazed at the same time. It was early morning and he was ready to go to work, looking sexy in a white, sexy short sleeved shirt that was tight on him, revealing his sexy chest, a brown designer's skinny trouser and black snickers on his feet. He was gorgeous and breathtakingly beautiful but what he had found was actually really amazing.

His house looked like a garden in heaven, beautifully decorated with flowers all over. They smelt really nice and it made his heart jump. He was wondering where the flowers came from because he didn't remember ordering himself flowers. He asked his servants and they all said they had no idea. He was happy and he didn't wanna mask it.

He took a card from one of the flowers and that sexy smile on his face just automatically appeared as he read,

'To the sexiest, most beautiful man on the planet. Even these flowers can't compare to your beauty. You have a rare beauty that would drive any man insane and have him possessed with a dangerous passion. Unfortunately, I am one of those men and I want to have a flower like you in my heart and my arms forever.'

Miguel had no idea who the flowers were from and he didn't care. Someone was interested in him and that person didn't even make himself known but that didn't prevent Miguel from smiling like a teenager hopelessly in love.

He was so lost in his happiness that he didn't even see Christian coming inside, looking all around like he was in a wrong place. Christian felt his heart begin to race... with jealous. He knew those flowers were from an admirer, someone that was really interested in Miguel. And that smile on Miguel's face didn't really help things. He was both surprised and jealous, really jealous.

"That's a lot of flowers." He muttered, looking all around as he turned to Miguel. "Who are they from?"

Miguel turned, still smiling. As soon as he saw Christian, that smile faded and he felt himself get weak. His heart began to race and he knew that it was gonna be hard.

"The flowers are from someone I recently met." He dropped his eyes, staring at Christian like he wanted to make him die of jealous. "A man that is bit over the top."

Christian felt his insides hurt. "That's a bit too many flowers."

"And I am sure you didn't come here to look at the flowers the entire day." He folded his arms on his chest, looking drop dead gorgeous. "What are you doing here?"

Christian cleared his throat, trying to get rid of the pain that was starting to make him weak.

"Well, I just need your help, Miguel!" He needed to go straight to the point. "Although the case against Brandon is going smoothly, I am still lacking one thing." He got closer to Miguel, staring at him like he wanted to kiss him. "Your testimony! It's the last thing I need to send that animal to hell."

Miguel felt disappointed, really disappointed. "That's all you want?" He glowered, dropping his hands furiously. "For me to testify?" He chuckled. He couldn't even picture himself in some box testifying against Brandon. "I can't help you with that. You just wasted your time coming here."

"You can't or you don't want to?" Christian's voice was stern.

"I can't get involved especially now that I am going through a very difficult time." He combed his hair with his fingers. "You have everything that can bring Brandon to justice."

Christian felt a wave of fear sweep him off his feet. He felt his heart pound at Miguel's words.

"What's going on?" He asked, his voice sounding like he was scared. "Tell me, at least you owe me that. Please!"

Miguel looked at Christian, took a deep breath and just stared at him like he was really emotional. "You were right! Alejandro is the last dragon."

Christian's mouth gaped as his heart pounded painfully in his chest. He got really scared. He quickly moved towards Miguel, holding himself from kissing the man. He was in need of it.

"Alejandro?" His voice shook. "You confirmed already?"

"Yes, but that's not all." He paused and took a deep breath. "The idiot went to Carter and now he knows everything."

"God!" Christian gasped. "I can't believe this."

Miguel felt tears building in his eyes and pain slowly coming back to him. "I don't believe it either. I trusted him blindly."

"We can't overlook the fact that Alejandro is a murderer. We should do something about this."

Miguel raised his eyebrow. "We?"

Christian took Miguel's hands sweetly and rubbed on them. Then he got close to Miguel, staring in his eyes. His heart was racing unlike before as his hormones tortured him. All that was in his mind was to hold the boy, soothe him and kiss him senselessly.

"I mean the same way I am getting justice in Brandon is the same thing you should do with Alejandro." He said softly, chewing on his bottom lip. "I can help you."

Miguel chuckled nervously, feeling weak in the knees. "You're always very humble about what you do for all the people in your neighborhood and also the foundation and all the others you help. You've got so much on your hands right now and yet you still want to help me. Don't you ever get tired of helping people?"

Christian swallowed hard. "I am not the hero you think I am." He chuckled. "Sometimes I just want to give up on everything."

Christian then did what Miguel hadn't expected from him. He took his shaking hands and cupped Miguel's cheeks, licking his own lips. His heart sounded like a washing machine. There was a lot going on in his mind and his emotions were getting to the surface, overflowing.

"Tell me, why can't you be like the other men?" He moaned, feeling his own heart race. "Why must it be so hard for me to get over you?"

Christian's face was getting closer to Miguel's as both their breaths came out harshly. Their hormones were preying on the both of them. Christian could feel the war going on in his heart. He brought Miguel's face closer, their noses brushing on each other. They slightly closed their eyes, enjoying the wonderful sensations that they felt. And when their lips blushed, they both shuddered in ecstasy, feeling like liquid electricity had just been poured on the both of them.

"I would never have ordered flowers for you." He groaned in ecstasy. "You're not a man of flowers."

Miguel gave a low moan. "Yes and you know that very well. Am a man of..." He paused and just enjoyed the beauty of the pleasure he felt.

Chris rubbed his lips sweetly on Miguel's, feeling a bolt of electricity travel through his system.

"Of what?" He asked as his breaths came out harshly.

Miguel slowly opened his eyes and...

"Of my word." He said as he quickly freed himself from the hunk's embrace, leaving him feeling empty. Both of them looked at each other, dying to be in each other's arms. "I promised never to do anything with you, Christian."

"As I had promised never to get involved with you." Though he said that, he wasn't really into it. All he wanted was to make love to Miguel, be with him and live with him forever. He was ready to break his promise.

"Leave!" He said harshly, pointing towards the door. "I was on my way to the office before you came in."

"Miguel, what you're doing with the dragons is very dangerous." He sounded scared. "It might cost you."

"No!" Miguel chuckled. "Nothing of that sort is going to happen. Alejandro is a coward and won't rat me out." Then he took a step back. "We all need to find our separate ways, Christian. Goodbye!"

Christian sighed and then started walking away. He took a look behind to see if his Miguel was looking at him but he didn't. He sighed and then walked away in pain. Miguel shed a tear as more pain slipped in him. It was really hard to let his man go.

***

Miguel was seated on his comfy office chair, legs on the table and a stern look on his face. He was holding a big cigar which he was smoking from time to time to calm his nerves down but he was so damn confused. He had finished the work he had to do that day and was just trying to relax and forget about everything.

Suddenly, his office phone rang and he quickly picked it up.

"Tanya!" He said, breathing in deeply.

"Sir, Mr. Felix is here to see you."

Miguel chuckled, taking a smoke from his cigar.

"Let him in." He ordered.

He put the phone down and sat comfortably, leaving the cigar on his mouth. It didn't take long before he saw the man coming inside his office with a really serious look, wearing a blue designer's suit, light blue shirt inside and a yellow neck tie with black shoes. Man, the man sucked at fashion, Miguel thought as he eyed the man from head to toe, an evil grin appearing on his cute face.

Felix was just looking the same, except for that bushy mustache on his face that really needed trimming. He was still as ugly as ever and probably with the same hatred that he had for Miguel judging from the way he arrogantly entered his office.

"You have some nerves!" Miguel chuckled manically, taking the cigar away from his mouth. "What are you doing here?" He asked, getting from his seat and leaning on the table sexily while making eye contact with the man.

"I need to talk to you."

"Really?" Miguel chuckled, folding his arms on his chest. "What about?"

Felix smiled sinisterly. "I just wanted to tell you that your empire and your entire businesses are going down." He said in a threatening tone, chuckling like an evil warlord. "I am now the secretary of urban development and I will ensure that I take your name and your businesses down."

Miguel laughed, leaning forward. He released the smoke on the guy's face, winking at him. "Wow!" He laughed sarcastically, shaking his head in mock. "Am I supposed to be shaking or something, really?"

"You should be." Felix said sharply, hitting his hands furiously on the table. "I think you've ruled for a long time, it's high time someone brought you down, where you belong. I will not rest until I bring you down or my name is not Felix."

"Well, I think you should consider changing that name." He laughed, taking a smoke. "Because you're about to be defeated, Felix. You cannot bring me down."

"I can and I will." He glowered. "You think everyone is foolish and you're the only human being in this entire world. You make illegal dealings and you're even doing illegal construction in a national park. That is illegal and I am gonna start with that. I am gonna take away your permit because all that has to be approved by me now. All the businesses and projects that you do will have to go through me and I can assure you that I will not approve any of them. I will make sure I bring you down in the shortest possible time."

Miguel laughed at the top of his voice, looking at the man like he'd just sprouted horns. He found all the threats and words really annoying and funny.

"You know what your problem is, Felix?" He pointed as he rubbed seductively on his neck. "You haven't gotten over me so you want to get revenge on me because you couldn't have me." He laughed when a frown appeared on Felix's face. "You're my just my ex, an ex-man that can't seem to get over the fact that I just never loved him. You couldn't have a taste of me so you developed this hatred to hide your true feelings." He got closer to the man. "You're still in love with me and still desire me in your bed." He whispered.

Felix's face went blank as anger took him by storm. He clenched his fists as his heart pounded painfully, remembering his time with Miguel while abroad. He remembered them meeting, kissing him, loving him and introducing him to so many people. But the boy never allowed him to have sex with him for all those two years they were together. For almost three years, Felix had been starved of sex by his own boyfriend. It hurt because Miguel was the sexiest boy he'd ever met. Although what Miguel had said to him might have been true, there was no way in the world that he was gonna accept it.

"Your love doesn't have any value, Miguel!"

"Really?" He laughed hysterically, holding his chest. "You should see your face right now, Felix. You can't hide your feelings from me. Get over it."

"Why should I want love from a man that doesn't even know how to give it?" He roared, feeling like punching Miguel but he knew better. "You couldn't even love your own brother!"

The moment he said that, Miguel's laughter instantly stopped, replaced by a frown on his face. It was funny until Felix talked about Carter. Miguel was now pissed, dying to kill the man.

"I don't wanna talk to you anymore..." He said hoarsely, giving him an angry look. "...since you've decided to drag Carter into this. Get out!"

"It hurts, doesn't it?" Felix leaned on the table, getting closer to an angry Miguel. He felt happy just by seeing that look on Miguel's face. "Your entire family doesn't even want to be with you. They don't even love you or care about you. That's why you're all alone because you're just a cold, young man with issues in life." Miguel's jaws started shaking slowly as he clenched his hand with the cigar still in it. "They've all left you and don't want to even see you. The only one who needs a little convincing is to finally see the type of person you are is Brian. After that," He paused and chuckled, snapping his finger in Miguel's face. "You'll be alone for good. That, I promise you."

Miguel knocked on the table softly, chewing on his bottom lip. The fire that Felix had provoked in his heart wasn't gonna be quenched until it burnt Felix.

"If I were you, I would stop this foolishness of obsessing over me." He warned, shaking his head as his face looked like a villain from an ancient movie. "Stop pinning my family against me or you'll pay with your life." It was not a threat. It was a promise.

Felix smiled, raising his eyebrows. "Are you threatening a senator?" He asked sarcastically, enjoying the incredulous look on Miguel's face. "I will let it slide just this once. See you soon!"

Felix turned and left the room laughing like he'd just won a lottery but he had no idea what he had provoked in Miguel.

"Felix has played with me for the last time." He said under his breath.

It was on.

***

Felix arrived at the prison where he had received a call that Brandon who had been found guilty and sentenced to life imprisonment wanted to talk to him, some really important matter. He hadn't wasted his time and had come to the prison as soon as he could.

When he reached the room where Brandon was put, he found him cuffed to a table like a dangerous criminal and that uniform really didn't suit a man like him. But Felix was happy that one of Miguel's allies had been put behind bars. He couldn't help but laugh as he sat majestically on a chair, staring at the panting Brandon.

"I am glad you came here because I have something that I wanna tell you." He groaned, feeling so much anger.

"Be quick about it!" Felix said, staring at his watch. "I have someone lovely waiting for me at home so..."

"This might interest you." He chuckled bitterly. "I have some information that might interest you." He laughed manically. "Years ago, Miguel was brutally raped by a gang called the dragons." He said harshly without even fear. "They raped him brutally, destroyed his life and those bastards left him for dead."

"What?" Felix gasped, his heart pounding in his chest. "What are you saying and what has that got to do with me?"

"Because he's been hunting the dragons one by one." He said with an evil grin on his face. "He's been killing them one by one. The politician Lambert is missing because Miguel killed him. Then there's Antonio and the general. Daniel is also one of the dragons. I don't know about the fifth dragon because I never got the chance to know who he is because Miguel left me in this place to rot."