Iron Rose Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time he was finishing, Felix's eyes were wide open. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He had spent so many years with Miguel and hadn't showed that side of himself. It was impossible and he failed to believe Brandon. There was no way that Miguel could resort to that, right?

"We used to identify and catch them and then torture them at Miguel's Hacienda out of town." He glowered, his hands trembling. "We used to kill them mercilessly and then get rid of them."

"No!" Felix got up from the chair, rubbing his face. "I don't trust you, Brandon."

"I don't need you to trust me. But Miguel betrayed me. What do they say, 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend,' right?" He grinned evilly, making Felix even more confused. "We have an enemy in common. We both want Miguel to go down, right?"

Even though Felix knew that Brandon was right, he still didn't believe him.

"Then why didn't you talk to the police..."

"Because I love my life." Brandon chimed in, his face getting sweaty. "I am scared. If I said anything to the police, even utter..." He paused and gulped, feeling chills all over his body. "...Miguel's name, I wouldn't have even lasted an hour in prison. Miguel would find me and kill me wherever I would go or hide. I don't trust you too, Felix..." He said, looking angrily at the man. "...but I trust in the anger we both feel for Miguel."

What Brandon did made him feel really happy because he knew that Miguel's downfall was just near. That was the way he was gonna get his revenge on Miguel because he knew that Felix hated Miguel to the core. But did he also know that he might have put the last nail on Felix's coffin?

***

"What the fuck do you think you're telling me?" Miguel snapped, breathing heavily as his heart pounded painfully in his chest.

"Miguel, I am sorry but I can't just live with this guilt anymore." Daniel sighed painfully on the other end. "I want to turn myself in. That way, I can pay for what we did to you and what we've put you through. I also want to pay for my crimes."

Miguel laughed in anger, clenching on the phone. "I don't want the police involved in this issue." Miguel yelled, feeling like a vessel of anger. "Don't you get that? You and your bastard friends already ironed my life by raping me. I won't allow you to talk to the police about anything concerning the dragons. Do you understand?"

"Trust me, Miguel, I won't mention..."

"Oh, you must think the police are as stupid as you." Miguel chuckled bitterly. "They will put two and two together and conclude that I killed the dragons one by one. If you feel guilty for what you did to me then don't do anything stupid. You will not turn yourself in. I won't allow it!"

He furiously cut the call, trying to catch his breath. He felt like he had been running for a long time. His heart raced and his breaths couldn't come back to normal. There was just a lot in his mind that he couldn't even process. Fuck!

"Calm down!" Brian said, rubbing on Miguel's back. "Don't stress yourself anymore. Everything will be fine!"

"Fine!" Miguel chuckled, moving from side to side, gripping his hair. "I will not allow that man to go to the police because he's gonna expose me."

"I am sure he won't. Daniel is reasonable."

"Maybe!" Miguel rushed to Brian and stood in front of him. He took a deep breath and tried his best to calm down. "But I don't think Felix will rest."

"What?" Brian gasped, a frown appearing on his face. "Felix? What has he got to do with all this?"

"He was at my office earlier today." He said softly, taking a seat together with Brian. "He threw threats at me on how he's gonna destroy me. He has promised that he won't rest until he sees me down."

"What? Felix?" Brian couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Miguel. I am sorry. I tried to convince him to leave you alone."

"Well, looks like he isn't..." Miguel sighed, rubbing behind his ear. "...he was at my office threatening me."

"I am sorry. I thought he was gonna hear me out but as the new secretary of urban development, it seems like he's become obsessed about getting back at you and your company..."

"I don't care if he messes with my companies because I know how to handle that." He glowered, bringing his fist to the front. "I am more worried about him threatening to turn my family against me, especially, Carter. He will continue poisoning him against me. He also claims you will end up hating me and he even rubbed it in my face that Carter hates me."

"Miguel!" Brian's mouth shook in fear. He had no idea what to do. He had become so close to Miguel after so long. "I am so sorry. I didn't know. It's not like Felix to throw threats."

"Well, you should know by now that power changes people." He said as he got up, staring into Brian's face. "I think it's time you stood up for me because you already made the mistake of sleeping with him behind my back. Show me that you truly love me and you're willing to stand by me."

"Miguel, I..."

"I have said what I wanted to say." Miguel said as he turned. "Leave me to rest."

Miguel went upstairs and was later in his lair, seated on the floor which had some pictures of Carter, Brian, Yvette, Alicia, and Felix. The candles were all around him and he was dressed all in white, trying to find some peace for himself.

He took Brian, Alicia, Yvette and Carter's pictures and threw rose petals on them.

"My family members, the only people that are still alive. Spirits..." He said, a little loudly, raising his hands in the air. "...just as these rose petals have fallen on them, protect them from any harm and any evil forces. May you give them peace and let them live happily even without me. May no one ever hurt my family members again."

He put the pictures away and took Felix's picture and then looked at it with a serious face...

"A man that might be digging his grave faster than he should be." He chuckled sinisterly, throwing the picture away. "When you play with fire, you'll definitely get burnt."

Miguel took his lovely shells and threw them on the floor, opening his arms as he stared up like he was seeing God up there, funny!

"Let the spirits direct me on what I should do." He said loudly. "Protect my family and..."

Suddenly, before Miguel could finish his sentence, there was a loud swoosh and out of the blue, a strong wind blew all over the lair like a terrible storm at sea. It happened just for a second, making all the candles to go off and fall to the floor.

Miguel's eyes widened as his heart pounded sharply in fear... his hands trembled... He felt chills down his spine... his breaths came out harshly as he quickly dropped his hands, feeling weak. That had never happened before and he knew that it didn't mean good. As he slowly dropped his eyes to the floor, he felt his body go limp and really cold that he trembled. When he looked at the shells, his eyes widened so much that they almost popped out of his sockets.

"A death..." He said under his breath as his heart raced.

Miguel didn't know anything because the spirits were not specific? Who was gonna die?

***

Christian was rushing, breathing like a predator was after him. His heart pounded so sharply in his chest that he felt like he was gonna have a heart attack. He was sweating... he was scared... He wanted to run but he was really tired with everything going on. He couldn't run anymore.

And when he saw him, standing outside his gate, he felt a bit at peace. He rushed to him.

"Carter, what seemed to be urgent? You called me and..."

But he didn't even finish his sentence as Carter quickly wrapped his arms around him, cupped his cheeks and then leaned forward and took Christian's lips, kissing him madly. Christian felt sweat begin to drip down his back as his eyes widened like they wanted to pop out of his sockets. He couldn't believe what was happening.

Carter on the other hand just kissed Christian like his life depended on it. He literally ate Christian's lips, moaning like a professional actress in a porn movie. His eyes were shut... his hands locked around Christian's neck as his lips danced on Christian's, urging him to respond.

"Hmmm..." Carter moaned, sucking hard on Christian's lips. He didn't give two hoots about who saw them.

Christian's hands were tied. He had no idea whether to kiss back or to pull away from Carter. He felt really weak and just stood still as his trembling hands touched Carter's waist. But his lips didn't move because he was still shocked.

But as the two kissed or rather as Carter shamelessly kissed Christian, Miguel was right there watching the whole thing as his heart broke to tiny pieces. He felt like someone had stabbed him in his heart with a red hot sword because he could feel it burn. Tears formed in his eyes but he promised not to cry. But that didn't stop the heart from weeping.

Miguel was in his car, just a distance from where Carter and Christian where. They probably didn't see him because his car windows were tinted and they didn't know that car because he had just recently bought it. He kept on watching, feeling the worst pain ever.

Miguel was saved when he heard his phone ringing. He quickly looked at it and saw Daniel's name.

"Yes!"

"Is Christian with you?" Daniel seemed out of breath.

"Christian, why?" Miguel's sounded really rude. "I haven't seen him at all."

"I thought he had come over to warn you, Miguel!" Daniel said abruptly, sounding like he was scared. "There is a journalist."

"A journalist?" Miguel frowned, wondering what Daniel was talking about. "Which journalist?"

"His name is Gustavo, short with a mustache." He cleared his throat. "He knows everything about the dragons."

"What?" Miguel roared, feeling his heart begin to race. "And Christian didn't even call to warn me about the journalist?"

"He knows." Daniel sighed. "But there is nothing to worry about. The nosy fool doesn't have any evidence so you shouldn't go after him."

"No one tells me what to do." He angrily cut the call.

He looked out the window and still found the two guys still kissing. He had come to check if his brother was okay after what he had come to know in his lair but it seems he was perfectly fine. He didn't need his help. But that didn't stop him from hurting and being mad.

"Let's go." He ordered.

The driver bowed and drove off.

Meanwhile...

"Carter, what are you doing?" Christian broke the kiss, pulling away from him. "I thought..."

"Shh..." Carter covered Christian's mouth with his hand. "I know you're hurt and confused because of what happened between us and what I had said to you. But I don't think I can keep being away from you, Christian. I want to kiss you so bad and I want to feel you inside me. I want you to make love to me, please!"

To say Christian was surprised would be an understatement. His mind took him back to the other day at Miguel's house when they'd wanted to kiss. Miguel had pulled away from him and told him he was a man of his word. And now, Carter was again making things difficult for him.

"Carter..."

"I know you don't love Miguel!" He smiled happily, kissing Christian's hands. "You love me. I know that very well. Miguel is just a shadow in our love story, a villain. Between us and Miguel, I just want to forget about everything and start a new chapter with you. I know that I am the one you love. You don't love Miguel."

"Carter!" The shock in Christian's voice couldn't be masked. "Please, listen to me. Seeing you is good for me but it's also bad. Miguel is..."

"I don't want to hear it." Carter smiled as he took Christian's hand. "My mother and Aunt Alicia went out. Come in so that I can show you how much I missed you."

Christian wanted to refuse but he was too shocked to talk and Carter was already dragging him inside. By the time they reached Carter's room, clothes were already flying and Carter had him on the floor, kissing him everywhere. He wanted to tell Carter what he felt but he felt he didn't have the right and Carter had already aroused him to the point of no return and all he wanted was to fuck him. He had stayed so many weeks without any release and so... he was helpless.

They fucked each other's brains, changing positions from doggy to Christian fucking him on the wall to Carter riding him on the floor to them fucking on the bed and all over the place. It was a really good fuck but there was just something missing for Christian and he couldn't quite picture it.

***

A loud knock on the door was heard, getting Christian out of his painful thoughts. He rubbed his face, got up from the couch and went to open the door. The moment he opened the door, he felt a wave of guilt hit him so hard in the chest that his heart missed a beat. Everything that had happened that afternoon came back to him and he felt like the most disgusting man on the earth. A huge lump developed in his chest as his eyes widened.

"Miguel!" He gasped.

But Miguel wasn't there to play. He pushed Christian out of the way and entered throwing his phone furiously on the table. Then he turned and saw Christian cowardly coming to him. He couldn't believe he loved such a man.

"I saw you kissing my brother." He rasped.

What followed was the hardest slap that Christian had ever received from Miguel. It hurt like hell but not as painful as that tightening in his chest. He slowly raised his face, staring into Miguel's eyes and felt like a sword of love had just gotten from those eyes and burnt his heart to ashes. He felt like crying but he knew he had to man up.

"How dare you, Christian?" He yelled, pointing angrily at him. "I thought I told you to stay away from my brother and I! But it seems like I was talking to someone that doesn't have ears. How could you?"

Christian could feel anger rising. "I am sorry, Miguel but I don't think I owe you any explanation." He said in pain, feeling tears threaten to come out.

"Really?" Miguel chuckled sinisterly, shaking his head. "We had an agreement that each of us would go our separate ways. It was for the best because I know very well that you don't love Carter fully. And here you are, breaking that promise..."

"What promise?" Christian said angrily, feeling even guiltier. He had no idea what to say to Miguel. "You came to me and told me to leave the two of you alone. I never agreed to anything. It was you who was ordering me around as usual and I refuse to do whatever it is that you want me to do." He said in a high tone that surprised Miguel.

"Oh, so you want to get back with Carter?" Miguel asked, failing to believe he even asked that. It was really painful. And when Christian remained quiet, it just got him madder. "I thought you at least cared for me enough to keep away from both of us!" He yelled, shaking his head. "You didn't even care whether the reporter was digging into my past and is on to me."

"What do you want me to do?" Christian snapped, furiously dropping his hands. "Kill the reporter for you?"

Miguel felt anger take him by surprise. He groaned and furiously thrust his hand forward to slap Christian but got surprised when Christian caught his hand and instead pulled him so that they were dangerously close, their noses brushing on each other. They were staring into each other's eyes, both of them breathing like they'd been in a race.

"Does it make you happy to slap me around all the time?" He asked as a tear went down his cheek. He had never experienced as much pain as he did at that time.

"I don't like it." Miguel said under his breath. "I know you don't love Carter one hundred percent. Stay away from him because he'll only get..."

"My life can't be about passion all the time." He said harshly, another tear following. "I want so many things to start changing. I need change."

Miguel gulped, feeling his chest hurting terribly. "When did you start changing?" He furiously pulled away from the hunk.

Christian swallowed as he felt like he was about to make the biggest mistake of his life. "Immediately after my father's death." He said as he furiously rubbed his tears. His head pulsed painfully from all the anger he felt. "I have come to realize that Marcus was right and my father and mother too. I can't keep living my life taking one risk after another." He paused and took a deep breath. "I want to settle down for what's comfortable."

Miguel felt like that was the last brawl on his heart... he felt like something had drained his entire energy... he felt weak in the knees... he felt his heart bleed and his chest tightened so hard that he couldn't even breathe... tears formed in his eyes as he struggled to breathe... He found himself seated on the couch with his hand on his chest. His heart threatened to rip out.

"Do you see a future whenever you kiss Carter?" His voice sounded different, like he was in so much anguish.

Christian felt like Miguel was draining his life force. Seeing him seated on the couch with his eyes on the floor was so painful. He wanted to read Miguel... to feel what he felt but nothing was working. Tears went down his cheeks in series and he quickly rubbed them. He was in so much pain seeing the love of his life like that.

Miguel closed his eyes as warm tears made him even weak.

"Your silence gives me the answer I want." He groaned in pain. He wanted to get rid of the pain but it just wouldn't go away. "I think that with Carter, you can build a family, something that you can never have with me." His voice was getting low and hoarse. "I am just someone that gave you passion and that's all. I was just like any other man in your life."

Miguel slowly rubbed his tears and got up, looking at Christian. But the guy couldn't even make any eye contact with him.

"I was on my own, Christian!" He chuckled bitterly, still rubbing his tears. "I never wanted what you brought to me but you still brought it. I had asked for just a favor even though it was so hard for me but..."

He couldn't finish his sentence. He just picked up his phone and stormed out of there. He didn't need to shed tears for Christian.

"I love you so much!" Christian cried in pain as he dropped to his knees. "I love you so much, Miguel! You're my life."

He lay on the floor and just continued crying, remembering all the happy moments he'd shared with Miguel. He felt like his happiness was now gone with the man he loved truly. It was really so hard to handle. It was hard.

***

"What are you doing here?" Miguel furiously stood, pointing angrily at Felix. "I thought I told you to stay away from me."

Miguel wasn't in the mood for playing. He'd come to the office from Christian's place so that he could have some peace and quiet but the day just got worse with Felix's appearance. He was really, really mad and he was done playing.

"Why? Are you not happy to see your ex?" Felix teased, opening his arms wider as he went closer to the table. "I thought you missed me."

"Get out!"

"You didn't?" He chirped, making a fake disappointed face. "Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I know about the men that raped you, the dragons and I know exactly what you are doing to them. You're murdering them one by one in your Hacienda."

Miguel felt like the entire earth had just fallen on his head with the weight that he felt. His heart pounded in anger as his hands clenched into a fist and his jaws shook uncontrollably. He felt both hot and cold as he angrily stared at the man that had just gotten on his last nerve. He was roaming mad.

Miguel hit his fists really hard on the table and got up. "If you know what is good for you, you shouldn't meddle with that issue at all." He sounded dangerous as he warned the bastard.

"What?" Felix knew he had now gotten to Miguel. "I am going to go there. I am taking this fight to its bitter end." Miguel didn't miss that promise in his tone.

Miguel glowered, his fists trembling. "I suggest you use your power to fight my empire and stay out of my personal issues." He warned, shaking his head. He felt like he'd just reached his maximum at anger. "If you know the entire story then you should also know that I was only a victim. Those idiots not only raped me but they killed my parents as well. Those are the same parents of your lover, Brian! I have done nothing but be nice to Brian and I have protected him from any harm or any pain."