Iron Rose Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felix was just looking remorseless with that smile on his face, enjoying what Miguel was going through.

"I wasn't part of that group." He chuckled, sitting comfortably on the chair to Miguel's annoyance. "But you destroyed me. You're worse than those dragons." He yelled. He needed to break Miguel. "No wonder your brothers don't even want to be by your side especially Carter. He hates you with every fiber of his being. He doesn't want to do anything with you because you're an animal. I will make sure no one supports you." He vowed.

Miguel burst into laughter even though he was in pain. "You know what, Felix? You're just an angry man that doesn't seem satisfied." He folded his arms on his chest, looking up like he was thinking of something while rubbing on his chin. "And this type of anger and rage comes from the fact that I never loved you, I could never be yours and that's why you're seeking revenge on me."

Hearing Miguel's words and that smile resurfacing on Miguel's cute face, Felix got really angry. Miguel was right. It was really painful.

"You may be right." He laughed, getting up. "You're bitter and vengeful but I can even be worse than you. You're going down!" He gestured with his thumb.

"Oh my God," Miguel gasped in mock astonishment, holding his chest. "Who is going to make me?"

"Me!" Felix confidently pointed at himself. "Get ready to go down sooner than you think."

He turned and angrily left the office, laughing at the top of his voice. Miguel lost the smile and quickly called Alejandro to come to his office. Alejandro didn't waste any time and he came rushing, looking really scared.

"If you kill me, I already have someone to report you." He warned, his voice shaking. But Miguel wasn't falling for his foolish threats.

"I don't want to kill you." Miguel said with a sigh, leaning on the table. "I want to ask a favor from you."

"What?" To say Alejandro was shocked wouldn't begin to describe how he felt.

"Yes!" Miguel's face got stern. "Felix is becoming a nuisance. He already knows about the dragons and that can be very dangerous for the both of us, especially for Carter. For that reason..." He paused and got even more serious. "...I want you to kill Felix!"

"What?" Alejandro rose to his feet as he felt really scared to the point where his heart began pounding painfully. "Are you trying..."

"I am telling you to kill Felix before he goes to the police." He rasped, giving a killer smile. "If that bastard goes to the police, you will end up in jail and though both of us will be in trouble, I can just snap my finger..." He snapped his finger, smiling. "...and I will get out. But you, you'll go to jail and you know very well what they do to rapists over there. They'll give you a dose of your own medicine."

At Miguel's words, Alex felt himself go cold as fear intensified in him. "Why should I believe you? You just want to set me up so that I can end up in jail. That's why you want me to kill an important man like Felix."

Miguel laughed as he got around to stand in front of Alejandro, staring into his eyes.

"Don't be ridiculous." He chuckled. "If news about the dragons come out, everything will go to hell. Imagine how many people will be hurt, Laura and your dead son will turn in his grave knowing that his father is a coward and did something despicable." He got closer to the man's ears, breathing like he was seducing him. "Would you like to go to jail? You were telling me the other day that you wanted to repent for what you did." He whispered in a sexy tone that made Alex's cock to pulse. Shit! He didn't know what Miguel was doing to him but it was working. "I didn't kill you and I am true to my word." He pulled back and stared at the man. "It's time to see if you really meant your words in front of Carter."

Alex looked at Miguel with his eyes widened. He was really scared but then again, he knew that if the truth came out, he had a lot to lose.

"You might just be using me to exempt yourself from blame." Alex said softly. "You don't want Carter thinking you're a killer."

"I don't care about what Carter thinks." Miguel said harshly, getting even closer. He held Alex's jacket and pulled him closer. He knew the guy was aroused by his touch. "As his brother, I have the duty of making the ultimate sacrifice to protect him, including murder." He smiled, letting go of the jacket. "Have you accepted?"

Alex felt a shiver go down his spine, giving him chills all over. He was confused.

He took a deep sigh. "I will have to think it over." His voice was barely above a whisper. "

"Well, you need to do that fast." He warned, sitting on the table sexily. "Felix might be on his way to the police station as we speak."

Alex gulped as his hands began trembling. He had never been so scared.

"How did Felix know about the dragons?"

Miguel gave a sigh of relief. "I know that none of my family members told him about it but I think it's Gustavo, that idiot is always following him like a pest. He must have been investigating something and then found out about the dragons somehow."

"No!" Alex shook his head. "There is no way he'd have found out about the dragons and linked them to you also. I think there is something else."

Immediately Alex said that, Miguel's heart sank as he gasped, "Brandon!" He felt weak. "That bastard betrayed me."

"Brandon?" Alex was confused. "Why would he do that?"

"To get revenge." Miguel combed his hair with his fingers. "I will have to deal with him once and for all. But you must deal with Felix on your own instead of hiring a goon. If you hire someone, that person will have to be killed too." He ordered.

Alex nodded, taking a sigh of relief. "But your brother is in love with Felix. Don't you think this will hurt him?"

Miguel's face got serious at the idiot's question. "You don't have the right to meddle in my life." He growled, warning him. "The pain this will cause is nothing compared to what you and those bastards did to me and the pain of losing my parents at an early age. I think I am done with you. Get out!"

Alex left the room, leaving Miguel all alone. Miguel just looked at the door, lost deep in thought. He'd come so far for it to just end like that. He wasn't gonna allow it.

***

Christian was in his house, standing in the living room with his eyes fixed on the TV, staring at it like he expected something to come out of it. It was a cold morning but he was really sweating... his heart was bouncing in chest... He was visibly shaking... He felt weak and had just broken a plate together with his breakfast.

"One of the prisoners who was just recently arrested, a dangerous man, Brandon has just escaped from prison..."

Those words rang at the back of his mind even as he felt like he was dreaming. He didn't care about the words that followed. All he wanted to do was wake up from that nightmare. He slapped himself severally but realized it wasn't a dream. It was reality.

His eyes were staring at Laura on the TV. The woman looked scared even as she continued reading the news. Her hands were visibly shaking and that voice didn't help matters. They even had to take the news on break because she was stuttering like a fool.

"God!" Christian gasped as he ran out of his house like a crazy man.

***

Miguel was coming down the stairs, face as serious as ever and killing it in the outfit he was wearing that day. He was just putting on a sexy black see through shirt that showed his crazy, seductive body but he also had a blood red blazer that made him look even sexier. He was putting on a black sexy skinny jean and brown snickers on his feet with that red hair being the last nail on his sexiness. He was killing it.

He was with his assistant who was busy reading his schedule but it seemed he wasn't really interested.

"I have more important matters to attend to." He said with a sigh of relief. "Can you cancel all my meetings?"

As he reached downstairs, he saw Christian coming or rather rushing inside looking like he was being chased by demons. He was sweaty, panting like a dog in heat. When he saw Miguel, he just stood still and looked at him lovingly, feeling really bad for what he had said to him.

"What are you doing here? Have you come up with new insults to fling at me?" Miguel said harshly as he gestured for his assistant to leave them alone. "Well, I am not interested in seeing you, Christian. I suggest you go back home."

He started walking towards the door but Christian pulled his arm and brought him back. Miguel felt really angry at Christian as he furiously released his arm.

"Brandon has escaped from prison?" He gasped in fear.

"What?" Miguel gasped, frowning. But he wasn't scared. "How did he do that?"

"The question isn't how." Christian said, rubbing on his forehead. "The issue here is what he is going to do next. I have reasons to believe that Brandon will be going after all those people who testified against him and those who refused to help him."

Miguel chuckled, staring at Christian in mock. "I have nothing to worry about. Brandon knows me very well." He said sternly, clenching his fist. "He can't go close to me because my men will kill him on sight."

"That's another problem." He said softly, getting closer to Miguel. But all Miguel did was take a step back. "You can't involve yourself in crime for Brandon's sake. Listen to me..."

"Since when do you care about my safety?" Miguel snapped, chuckling bitterly. "When, Christian? You never mentioned the reporter who was investigating me." He was really angry. "Are you now feeling guilty for what you did?"

Christian swallowed, feeling the pain slowly coming back. "I am not feeling guilty. I am not your employee or your accomplice but you're right. I do care and worry a lot about you."

"Well..." He raised his eyebrow. "You shouldn't worry. I can take of myself. I may be young but I am not definitely weak. You can now go back to..."

"Do you think this is a game?" Christian yelled, furiously dropping his arms. "I came here to make sure that you were okay."

"I suggest you go back because you wasted your time." He said harshly. "I will always be fine! I have very important things to do at the office, okay?"

He turned and started walking away but again, Christian pulled him back and now they were really close, staring into each other's eyes. But Miguel couldn't do that anymore when he remembered everything that had happened between them.

"I know you're always okay but I can never forgive myself if anything happened to you." He said under his breath but Miguel heard him perfectly. It was painful for Christian, more than he had imagined. "I really do care about you and I can't lie about that. " He was starting to breathe heavily even though the boy wasn't even looking at him. He was dying to get a bite of those lips. "I don't want you to continue with this bloodshed and your resentment."

"It's funny." Miguel raised his face only to brush at Christian's lips. Christian couldn't suppress a moan as his body caught a fire that was unquenchable. "You talk about this but I don't understand why you don't renounce me. You're a lawyer, right?"

Christian chuckled as he grabbed Miguel's arm sweetly. "I could take you to the police right now and tell them about your crimes but I only have speculations and suspicions." He finally let go, his face becoming stern. "I'd rather pretend not to know anything. But I think these speculations might be true and you're truly killing the dragons."

"What if they're true?" Miguel asked, shaking his head. "What would you think of me?"

Christian wanted to hug Miguel so much. It was really hard. "You're just a victim in this whole story, Miguel." He gulped, his hands beginning to tremble. "You're just seeking the justice that you couldn't get."

Miguel chuckled softly. "You finally understand me."

"But that doesn't mean that what you do is right."

"Well, Mr. Lawyer, you work at a foundation full of abused people..." He said with his hands now on his hips. "...you should ask anyone there if they would ever show mercy on any of their abusers. You should ask them what they would do if they had power and money like me. Maybe then you'll get the answer you're looking for and stop pestering my life. You chose to let everything go so leave me alone now."

He quickly left the house, leaving Christian standing in tears. He wanted to go after him and tell him exactly what was in his heart but he couldn't. He was in so much anguish.

***

"No, Felix..." Brian yelled, gripping his hair. "...why are you pestering my brother like this? I am sick and tired of everything."

"That boy destroyed me!" Felix equally yelled as he followed Brian behind. "You don't understand the pain that I went through."

"What pain?" Brian furiously turned, chuckling bitterly. "I thought you were a reasonable man but everything seems to have changed since you got that position."

"My love..." Felix took Brian's hands and kissed them. "...understand me. I am just a man trying to get revenge for what Miguel did to me. And..." He paused and cupped Brian's cheeks, getting closer. "...I also know about the dragons and that your brother is killing them."

"Then you know why Miguel is like this." Brian said, feeling tears in his eyes. "You're supposed to understand the reason why he is like that now. Those people destroyed his life and left him for dead. Right now, I expect you to understand why he resents men."

Felix laughed. "I didn't do that to him." He pointed at himself angrily. "I wasn't part of that crew but what did he do? He turned me into a drunkard. For the time that we dated, I never for once had sex with that brother of yours."

"What?" Brian gasped, shaking his head. "So, this is about you not getting a piece of Miguel?"

"No!" Felix held Brian's hands tightly. "I love you so much, Brian. You've given me another reason to live." Not forgetting he was digging his own grave by messing with Juan Miguel Powers. Funny!

"I don't think so." Brian furiously freed his hands, surprising Felix. "It seems your love for me isn't as strong as your resentment for Miguel." He snapped. "Why must you expose Miguel when I am only alive because of him? I am only able to kiss you because of my brother's sacrifice." He cried, falling to his knees. He felt really weak. "I betrayed him and he understood that but maybe I made a really big mistake because if I hadn't cheated on him with you, none of this would be happening. And yet you claim that you love me."

Felix felt a lump slowly develop in his throat. Seeing his love crying was too much for him. He knelt down though he was in his expensive suit and cupped Brian's cheeks, rubbing his tears. He didn't want him to cry.

"I am going to see the press today." He sighed. "I will think about the dragons but his empire has to go down."

Brian smiled though he was in pain. "Thank you so much." He hugged his lover tightly, feeling happy when he hugged him back. "I love you."

The two men hugged as a smiled popped on Brian's face. He had gotten what he wanted.

***

"You know what, Mark..." Miguel chuckled bitterly, rubbing behind his ears. "...that Darren has gotten on my last nerve. How dare he even think of doing this behind my back?"

"We need to get rid of him, don." Mark suggested with his ever serious face. "Otherwise, him going to the Hacienda and searching the basement was dangerous. We were just lucky he didn't find anything. I had it cleaned thoroughly. But still doesn't give him the right to go there and tell the guards not to tell you."

"But of course, we know who they are loyal to." Miguel chuckled. "I want you to keep an eye on him. Tell your men to keep a close eye on him. I think it's about time he got the taste of La Don. He has messed with me for too long. You may go."

Mark bowed and left to do his job. Miguel went back to do his work although he was still very much pretty mad. He couldn't believe Darren had the nerves to go with a stupid permit to his Hacienda. But of course, he wasn't surprised. He knew that either Gustavo or Felix had told him something about the dragons. Now he was just gonna have to deal with him personally. He wasn't playing anymore.

As he was seated, busy doing his work. He got a surprise when his brother, Brian arrived with a smile on his face.

"Brian!" Miguel smiled as he rushed to hug him. "It's a surprise. I don't even remember the last time you came to visit me in my office."

"I know and I am sorry." Brian apologized as he pulled away from the hug. "But I am even sorrier because I couldn't be by your side when Felix was here to threaten you."

Miguel chuckled. "I understand your situation. Why don't come and sit with me?"

Both men went to Miguel's little living room in the office and sat together comfortably in his comfy couches.

"I know that Felix is really upset and I have no idea how he came to know about the dragons." He sighed, rubbing his face

Miguel sighed, shaking his head. "Yeah, he threatened to tell the world about the dragons. Honestly, Brian, I am just tired of all this." He sighed, shaking his head. "I just want to call a truce. I have nothing against Felix." He chuckled happily, holding his brother's hands. "But you know very well what will happen if this issue comes out to the public."

Brian sighed. "I know but I don't think Felix will do that. I told him not to do that." He said, squeezing Miguel's hands lovingly. "I am sure he won't say anything."

Miguel smiled, raising his eyebrow. He had to do his best to smile.

*

Meanwhile, Alejandro was at the top of a tall building with his riffle carefully planted, facing the location where Felix was gonna be addressing his people. He was really scared, sweating terribly and feeling weird sensations all over his body. His heart was racing miles and miles and his breaths were coming out harshly. He held the gun carefully, waiting for the right moment to strike.

It didn't take long and Felix came out, smiling and waving at the people that chanted his name, sounding really excited. He was happy as he waved, feeling so much power. His heart raced in excitement at seeing those people. They loved him so much/ He was with two bodyguards with him and also Gustavo, his now turned ally. What he didn't know was that Alex was pointing a huge riffle straight at his head.

He was busy greeting the people and talking to them as they applauded him, telling him some of their problems. They had him surrounded.

"Move, you idiots!" Alex groaned as his finger shook on the trigger.

*

"Miguel, you destroyed his career in the past." Brian said with a sigh.

"I know that what I had done to him in the past is unforgivable." Miguel said, taking a deep sigh. "And although I don't regret it, I know it was wrong. I made him suffer and vented out my anger on him." He was good at his acting. Brian totally bought it. "That's the reason why he hates me so much. Obviously, he and I won't become friends overnight. But help me convince him not to say anything about the dragons."

Brian smiled, rubbing on Miguel's hands. He was just so happy. "He promised that he won't talk about you personally but in his new job, he might do things that you won't like."

Miguel smiled. "I am ready to pay the ultimate. I don't mind losing a few contracts here and there. After all," He chuckled happily, opening his arms widely. "Felix and I will one day end up becoming family. That's why I want things to be okay between us. I don't want you to suffer through all this."

He got up and went to his bar and came back with a bottle of champagne which he poured for both Brian and himself. They raised the glasses high in the air,

"To a good relationship between Felix and I." He announced, giving Brian a gorgeous smile. "And to a happy new beginning for Felix and you. Cheers!"