Iron Rose Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
225 Followers

"What can he do?" Ruth laughed, folding her arms on her chest. "You brought yourself here so just justice must be served. You need to pay for all your crimes." All the people agreed, just making noise at the station.

"He thinks he's superior to us." A man this time said.

Miguel laughed, looking at the man. Then he just gave a killer smile, the seductive type. "I don't think I am better than you. I know I am and just for the record..." He looked at Ruth's entire gang. "...I don't care if you all criticize me. I prefer being envied than pitied. The street wasn't meant for anyone to walk on. It's no wonder we have sidewalks." He stood there, looking like a model on the run way with his hand on his hip while the other rubbed on his temple. He was staring at the shocked faces of everyone. "I have helped all of you at one point or the other. And I am tired of hearing accusations from all of you. You always treat me as a criminal. If any of you has even a single proof against me..." He chuckled in mock. "...you should bring it forward. I will be the first to accept the blame if you have evidence. But if you don't..." He warned. "...know your lane and stay away from me."

He gave every one of them dirty looks before cat walking in the mist of them, leaving them extremely shocked. They couldn't believe he had done that.

***

Alejandro was standing inside the abandoned building, glancing at his watch from time to time. He was really scared, sweaty and dirty. He was putting a dark blue shirt that was folded at the sleeves, black trouser and black shoes. His hair was messy and he was looking dirty. He had a carp on his head to cover his face so that no one recognized him because he knew the police where hot on his trail.

He had been inside that building for over thirty minutes and he was losing patience. Suddenly, he heard footsteps behind him and quickly turned. He found a smiling Brandon staring at him with a frown. He was wearing a red short sleeved shirt with his left arm bandaged and was a little bloody.

"Brandon, you bastard, where's Laura?" Alejandro groaned, gripping him by the neck. "If you've done anything to her, I swear..."

"Relax!" Brandon chuckled, raising his hands like he was surrendering. "I didn't even touch her. I only used her phone to call you because that was the only way I knew I was gonna contact you."

Alex was confused and scared. He slowly let go of Brandon, taking a step back. "Why? Are you working with..."

"Miguel!" Brandon finished the sentence for Alex, shaking his head. "No! In fact, I called you because I know we both want the same thing." He clenched his fist, his face getting stern. "We all hate Miguel with passion and want revenge on him. What do you say we..."

"What if I say no?" Alex shuddered, taking a breath. He was truly scared of Miguel. "Why would you even..."

"Because I saw the video and I know that you didn't kill Felix." He said in a deep voice. "I know Miguel told you to so that he could pin the death on you. Don't be a coward, Alejandro. How long are you gonna be running? How long will keep on being scared? I know that as one, we cannot defeat him. He's too strong and powerful. But together, we can bring him down. What do you say brother, you with me?" Brandon gleamed evilly, stretching his hand forward. "Will you join forces with me to bring him down?"

Alejandro felt something enter him, rage, evil, revenge. He was so in.

"Yes!" He put his hand in Brandon's hand.

Both men gave each other evil grins and images of Miguel's downfall started forming in their minds.

Question is, can they really defeat Miguel?

***

Thank you so much guys for reading to the end and also for your love. Please, don't forget to comment and rate on my stories. You guys inspire me to write and your views are important to me, positive or negative.

Theme songs are, "Dangerous Woman and Breathin," by Arianna Grande, "Look what you made me do and Bad blood," by Taylor Swift and "Say something," By a great big world.

*

From a scared young boy to a tough business man to a vengeful titan, we've seen Miguel in different skins. He's graced us with his beauty, power and revenge, a telenovela that has got us all blissfully hooked. But now we have to say goodbye.

It's Miguel against the world in this final showdown. With Alex and Brandon finally joining forces, will they bring Miguel to the ground? With the law now after Miguel, will he survive? Can Christian finally conquer his fears and finally stand up for his true love? Will Miguel finally get the justice he deserves or will it be too late for him?

Will it all come crushing down or will Miguel prove that he is truly the iron Rose.

You wouldn't wanna miss the final chapter of this great story of a legend.

Iron Rose, Feel the passion...

vanalas
vanalas
225 Followers