Irony of Fate Ch. 03

Story Info
An unusual job offer from a spoiled female student.
2.1k words
4.63
1.8k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/22/2024
Created 04/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

Leon got up early the next day to buy groceries and toiletries. Although he shopped very sparingly and conscientiously, his 35 EUR were spent very quickly. The young man could hardly believe how little he had actually gotten for his money when he put it in relation to the hard work and, above all, the circumstances under which he had to earn it.

But at least it was a start. Better than nothing. Unfortunately, it was really the first and only opportunity he'd had to earn some money since he'd lost his job. Nevertheless, he was already dreading the thought of his work assignment with Svenja today. It wasn't even the cleaning that bothered him so much as the way he had to let Svenja treat him. Leon sighed pitifully to himself, but it didn't help. Unfortunately, he was dependent on her money.

So a few hours later, at the agreed time, he knocked on Svenja's front door again.

After Svenja had kept him waiting for a good minute, she opened the door with a friendly smile. She was dressed remarkably sexy today and wore elegant sandals with very high heels. She had wrapped her slim body in very tight-fitting jeans that perfectly showed off her small and firm bottom. A fashionable and very loose-fitting top additionally emphasized her well-proportioned cleavage. While he was immediately invited in, Svenja greeted him straight away.

"Oh, there's my new employee. I was wondering whether you would even come in today. Somehow I almost had the feeling yesterday that you didn't particularly like your work with me."

The young blonde immediately stated slyly. Leon recognized this hint and immediately guessed what she wanted to hear. Even if he had to work hard at it.

"No, no Svenja. I don't mind cleaning for you. Quite the opposite. I really enjoy working for you. Maybe I was just a bit exhausted yesterday as I'm not used to physical work. I want you to know that I'm really very grateful to you."

Svenja now remarked soberly and coolly in agreement with an arrogant expression on her face.

"You really have every reason to be. For such a pleasant and simple job with relatively high pay, others would even gratefully kiss my feet. The janitor's wife, who I canceled today because of you, immediately offered to do my laundry for a lower hourly rate. It wouldn't have taken much and she would have fallen to her knees in front of me to beg me for this work. Apparently this poor woman really needs every penny."

Svenja laughed and looked calculatingly into Leon's increasingly pale face. With a stern voice and a serious look, the beautiful lady now spoke directly to him.

"So just to make things clear in advance! If you want to keep your job here as my cleaner, then I demand great diligence, absolute precision and, of course, the greatest possible commitment.

I will not tolerate any contradiction from you! You will do everything I tell you and you will show me your gratitude for even giving you this chance! If you disappoint me in the slightest or if I find fault with your behavior, this job will go straight to the janitor's wife. Who, by the way, certainly cleans better and more cheaply than you. So do we understand each other?"

Leon struggled to speak after this clear announcement. First of all, he had to swallow. It was simply unbelievable what he had to put up with here. How could such a beautiful young woman be so calculating, arrogant and self-absorbed?

As she now looked at him smugly and waited for his reaction, there was no longer any doubt in the young man's mind. Svenja really seemed to be enjoying this immensely.

With her beautiful eyes, she was virtually soaking up the situation and enjoying his helplessness. He slowly realized that he was now completely dependent on Svenja's favour. In fact, he was downright dependent on this young woman, who took great pleasure in degrading him to her menial labor and making him dance to her tune.

He now lowered his eyes and replied in a low voice.

"Yes Svenja, I have understood."

An almost priceless smile immediately appeared on her lovely face. If Leon hadn't just experienced how cold-hearted and calculating she could be, he would never have believed that such abysses opened up behind that beautiful face.

"I'm glad we understand each other. Then you can start cleaning my kitchen and bathroom. I'll go to the lecture in the meantime. I'm already late anyway. I'll be back in two or three hours. Make sure you're finished by then and make an effort."

As soon as Svenja had left the apartment, the young man immediately set to work. Although he was upset and angry about how he had to let this spoiled bitch treat him for a few euros, he made every effort to please his new employer. Leon now cleaned and polished Svenja's filthy kitchen with great ambition.

Two hours later, when it shone in its former glory after a lot of work, it was still incomprehensible to him how Svenja could have let this luxury apartment get so run down in such a short time. Cleaning and keeping things tidy were certainly not among her virtues.

Now he set about cleaning her bathroom. Leon bravely and determinedly overcame this menial task. If someone had told him two years ago that he would one day be cleaning someone else's filthy bathroom, he would have laughed and doubted the person's state of mind. But a lot of time had passed since then and Leon was now prepared to do anything to get back to his old life. Even if he had to humiliate himself a little and get his hands dirty.

An hour later, Leon had also cleaned the bathroom when Svenja returned from university shortly afterwards. As soon as she entered the apartment, she immediately called him over and handed him her bag and jacket to put away. She treated him as if Leon had always been her personal servant.

Unfortunately, the young man was forced to follow all of his employer's instructions if he didn't want to jeopardize his only source of income. The beautiful student also grinned triumphantly and very arrogantly in his face as she ordered him around the apartment.

"Well, hurry up! After all, I'm not paying you to do nothing!"

After she had inspected the kitchen and was quite satisfied with his work apart from a few minor details, she headed towards the bathroom. Once there, she meticulously checked his cleaning performance. Leon began to sweat with tension. This spectacle really was pure harassment.

The messiest person he had ever met was now acting like a cleanliness fanatic and treating him like her personal jerk. The worst thing about it was that he still had to put on a good face for her diabolical game and all this for just a few euros. As the inspection of the bathroom was coming to an end and Leon was already breathing a sigh of relief, as Svenja didn't seem to have any major complaints, she lifted the lid of the toilet just as she was about to leave the bathroom.

The young man immediately flinched. It now flashed through his mind like a bolt of lightning. Oh no, he had forgotten to clean her toilet! Irritated and angry, the blonde beauty immediately barked at him.

"You call that clean? You didn't feel like cleaning my toilet! I should have guessed from the start that a man is no good at cleaning. But that's what I get for wanting to help you and giving you a chance. Good-natured as I am, I cancel the janitor's wife's appointment especially for you and so you thank me for it! You can go now! I don't want to see you here anymore! Get out of my apartment!"

She immediately turned her eyes away from him and left the bathroom angrily.

It was only now that Leon was able to break out of his stupor and think clearly. He had been so shocked by his oversight and Svenja's impulsive reaction. His heart was pounding and he no longer knew what to do.

The young man wanted nothing more than to leave everything here behind him forever and to give this conceited and self-righteous bitch a goodbye slap in the face, but how was he supposed to get through the next few days without her money?

He was desperately dependent on this work for better or worse. At that moment, he realized that there was only one option left in his precarious situation. He had to ask Svenja for forgiveness. Somehow he had to persuade her to allow him to continue working for her.

Even if his stomach tightened at the mere thought that he could now beg her so that she could continue to harass and humiliate him in the future. Determined to change Svenja's mind, he also left the bathroom. A few steps later, he stood in front of her and spoke to her in a hushed voice.

But she didn't answer. Quite the opposite. She immediately turned her pretty face away from him with a disgusted look and put her hands vigorously on her hips.

After he addressed her by name again, the beautiful student replied with an icy cold tone of voice without looking at him.

"Get out of here already! Or are you even too stupid to find the door on your own?"

As Leon was now totally desperate and didn't know what else to do to keep his job, he swallowed his last remaining pride and fell to his knees in front of her.

"I'm so sorry, Svenja. It really wasn't my intention. I just forgot to clean your toilet. I swear it won't happen again. I will really do my very best to please you in future and do everything you want. But please let me keep working for you. I need the money so badly. Please Svenja! Please, I'm begging you!"

Surprised by his action and Leon's submissive words, the blonde beauty immediately turned her head in his direction and looked down commandingly at Leon, who was still kneeling in front of her. After enjoying the sight for a moment, she spoke to him hypocritically.

"I didn't quite understand you just now. Could you please repeat what you just said?"

She grinned diabolically down at him from above. There was no doubt that Svenja seemed to be enjoying this spectacle very much. After a moment's hesitation, the young man repeated his previous words while looking humbly at the floor in front of her. She then spoke to him calculatingly.

"So you still want to work for me? Even though you've disappointed and offended me so much? Do you really think your pathetic whining would be enough? Did you really think I would forgive you so quickly and everything would be the same as before?"

Leon was panicking now. Was she going to throw him out of the apartment now? After he had apologized to her twice on his knees. He had practically begged her to let him continue working for her. That couldn't happen. He needed the money so badly. Something had to be done. But what?

Suddenly and unexpectedly, he lowered his head to the floor and began to kiss Svenja's feet very submissively out of pure desperation, while also begging her for forgiveness. The blonde beauty didn't seem to have expected this reaction, as she could barely hold back a girlish grin. Triumphantly, she let him kiss her feet for a few minutes before she spoke to him in a cool tone of voice and with a straight face.

"Listen to me carefully now, because I'm only going to say it once. If you wish to continue working for me in the future, it will only be as my personal servant. You will obey me absolutely and I expect absolute perfection. If you wish, you are welcome to kneel and grovel before me. That amuses me somehow. However, I will only pay you if I am satisfied with your work and your behavior. Do you understand that, Leon?"

"Yes, I have understood. Thank you very, very much."

The young man replied immediately, broken and resigned, while still kissing her feet.

He had done it. He had kept his job, but at what cost? For a few euros he had now become the house servant of this deceitful beauty, who incidentally still let him kiss her feet as if it were the most normal thing in the world.

Slowly but surely, Leon began to feel anxious when he thought about his near future.