Irresistible

Story Info
My first attempt at erotica, about unquenched yearning.
1k words
3.85
2.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MiaBabe23
MiaBabe23
31 Followers

The grass had become parched, and a night's deluge hadn't yet been enough to bring the colour back into the individual blades.

Too dry a summer with waves of humidity meant perspiration regularly sprung up across her forehead, across her large breasts, between her thighs.

In the long, restless days since he'd been whispering and groaning into her ear, she'd spent hour upon hour pounding out chords, naked and mindless at the piano. Slow, gentle harmonies, followed by rapid, near chaotic melodies that reverberated around the room.

His kiss... His hands... His...

She let out a frustrated laugh at herself and slammed the lid shut over the keyboard. She had to do something. Anything.

She threw on a dress, which she felt clinging to her every curve with each step. As she reached for her handbag, she caught her breast, her nipple hardening. She felt it surge, giving in for a moment and running her finger back and forth, letting out a soft moan. As she sunk back against the wall, the contact wrenched her back to reality, and she quickly tugged her dress back into place.

It was dusk by the time she set foot outside, her stilettos clicking in time with her shortened breaths. In no mood for the library, she walked automatically in the direction of the mall. Be among people. Normality.

By the time she reached the entrance, her mind had begun to clear a little, and she chuckled at herself. Maybe this was all she'd needed. A tisane upstairs, enjoy some people watching, then home for a cold shower.

She headed for the elevator, and stepped in, closing the door. She moved to rest her head against the wall, jumping as the doors pinged open. From her fixed gaze, she only caught a brief glimpse of a black t-shirt. before she let her eyes close.

As they ascended, she caught a whiff of cologne that invaded all of her senses. As she turned her head and began to open her eyes, the elevator stuttered and jolted. She looked to the doors, her arms flailing for balance.

She caught the most momentary glimpse of his eyes from the corner of her vision, before the elevator was plunged into darkness.

She drew in a sharp breath, trying to hold it.

What was he doing there?

It couldn't be him, he'd say something.

Why wasn't he speaking?

She couldn't hide her excitement as she turned to her right, and breathlessly said

"We're stuck... "

Suddenly, she felt a breath on the back of her neck. She gasped, ready to yell, her hand clasped into a fist just in case.

"What are you doing there!"

Rather than words, she was answered by a delicate touch of lips on her neck. Her heart pounded, her mind racing.

"Is that you?"

He reached his hands around her to pull her against him, burrowing his face in her neck.

She let out a happy moan, that familiar tease of her skin.

"Talk to me", she gasped with a smile, as he took both of her breasts in his hands, teasing her nipples through her dress. She moaned again, pressing into him. Her hands reached round behind to clasp his hips. As she felt him stiff against her, a trickle escaped from her panti-less lips, ran down her thigh.

He nibbled her ear, and she felt a wave of pleasure.

"What are you doing here?"

His hands down her stomach, heading slowly down.

She let out a gasp of confusion; his fingers felt ever so slightly different. A more insistent pressing, a different texture. She must be imagining it because of the darkness.

"Please say something", she murmured, her head falling back as his hand stole beneath her dress, quickly finding the heat of her cunt.

His other hand teased and pinched her nipples, leaving her moaning with pleasure.

She reached to kiss him, her breath gushing from her lips. He kissed her, slow, deep, and passionate, and she let out a sigh.

"Why are you here?"

His hands were both between her legs now, pulling her lips aside with each hand.

She moaned at the pleasure, though froze slightly, again bewildered by the difference.

He slid a finger from each hand into her, alternating between one then the other, deep and firm. She let out a long moan, her legs shaking.

As he stroked and teased her clit, she let out a mindless noise; half confusion, almost objection, and half ecstasy.

Then he was up against her again. She heard the sound of a belt being flung aside, an unzipping.

"Why are you so... ohhhh", she moaned, just as he thrust hard into her, beginning to fuck her with a power that told her it must be him. Self-evidently. What was wrong with her?

She gripped his strong ass, kissing his neck; his skin tasting it always did. Almost.

His hair felt different, more clipped.

She let out a moan of frustration that quickly became ecstasy as he fucked her harder and faster.

She yelled out as she suddenly came hard, gasping and moaning. As she did, he pressed harder into her, his breathing rapid in her ear.

She waited for that tell-tale sound of him coming, so she could shake off those momentary doubts. Instead, he held his breath, letting it gush over her as he shuddered against her.

She let out a surprised gasp, as he pulled her to him and kissed her again. Followed by the sound of him retrieving his belt and rezipping.

She looked around in the darkness, trying to steady herself.

"You're so hot, Charlotte", he uttered.

"What...?"

She tried to see through the dark as she heard another woman's name on his lips. Still, the darkness hid him from her.

She took a shaky breath, her core on fire. Too bewildered to speak, she gradually found herself clueless as to whether the man who had ignited her, a yard away from her, and breathless from their sex, was him. Or not.

MiaBabe23
MiaBabe23
31 Followers