Irresistible Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, he got up and told me to get a bucket from his truck. When I came back with the bucket, he told me to carry the bucket and the bathtub to the bathroom. And asked Mom and Brooke to come with him to the bathroom. He told me to pour the pee into the bucket and, while I was doing that, he made Mom sit on the toilet seat and Brooke in front of her, with Brooke's back resting on Mom's breasts. He again peed on their faces and bodies, including in their mouths. Then he told me to help him lift the bucket and he poured the pee that was in the bucket on their heads and threw it on their faces, splashing their faces with pee. He told me to wash the inflated bathtub and the bucket and then told them to stay on the toilet seat and got under the shower. After taking the shower, he came to them and kissed their cheeks.

"That was worth every cent. You have a great daughter, Samantha. I'll see both of you soon. And tell Zoe, I'm not going to wait for her forever. If she wants to earn good money, she has until this week," he said as he left the bathroom and began putting on his clothes. After putting the bucket and the bathtub back in his truck, I went back to the bathroom.

After cleaning Brooke's room and the toilet, all three of us went to take a shower, and when I came out of the bathroom in a towel, Mom came to my room wearing only panties.

"We need to tell Brooke how to put on rubber," she said.

"Yeah, so?"

"If she doesn't do it properly and catches some disease, it's bad for business," she continued. "So we need to teach her."

"There are so many toys. Ask her to do it. You have shown her," I said.

"Let's just see how she does it. Go to the bathroom, prepare yourself, I'll call her."

"What do you mean by prepare yourself?" I asked her.

"You know, get it hard."

"Are you crazy? Give her your toys. Give her that red dildo."

"She has practiced on them. I only want to see if she's doing it properly. The john is about to come and we don't have any option. Get it hard fast. If she catches a disease, we are screwed. Go to the bathroom."

"I'm not doing it. Tell her to ask the john," I said as I picked up my underwear.

"I don't want to hear anything, just go to the bathroom. She's not going to get this price forever. You know you are able to get this price because the johns know she's young. If she catches a disease, your grandfather will first kill me and then you. Go to the bathroom and get it hard fast," she said, pushing me to the bathroom.

I took off my towel and started stroking my cock, but the stupid thing refused to get hard. I kept thinking about Jenny's body, Brooke's body, Mom's body, and even Kristen's body, but it stayed limp. After what seemed like forever and after tiring both my hands, it finally became sort of hard. Leaving the towel in the bathroom, I stepped out completely naked, with my somewhat erect cock. Mom was sitting on the bed still in her towel and Brooke was sitting on the chair wearing a top and a bra and jeans.

"My god! What were you doing?" Brooke asked, staring at me in anger.

"Shut up," I replied.

"Yes, Brooke, keep quiet. Come here, lemme try," Mom added.

"I'm not gonna let you touch it," I announced.

"Well, she can't put on the rubber on that one, can she?" Mom said.

"Think of Jenny," Brooke said, making a gesture of masturbation by thrusting her hand up and down.

"I can see that," Mom told Brooke as she got up and placed her hand on my cock and started stroking it.

She was standing sideways in front of me, with her big boobs moving in sync with her hand movement, but she wasn't looking at me. Her head was bowed and her eyes were focusing on my cock.

"Now get hard before my hand gets tired," she said without lifting her head.

"Think about biting Jenny everywhere. Leaving your stamp all over body," Brooke said, smiling at me.

"See, thinking about Jenny worked," she exclaimed as my cock became hard. "See Mom, I was right."

"Now get the rubber and put it on," Mom told her as she stroked my cock faster and faster.

"You want me to touch his thing? I'm not gonna touch it. I don't want any disease," Brooke said, throwing the condom box on the bed.

"Then I'll show it to you. Don't bite the wrapper with your teeth, just peel it from here and roll it like this," Mom showed her, opening the box and putting the condom on my erect cock.

"Make sure it's rolled all the way and then run your hand over it once to make sure it's rolled properly. Remember, you peel the wrapper yourself, you roll it yourself. Don't let the johns do it. Now you can take it off yourself or ask the john to do it. I always do it myself. But be careful. You don't want to spill it on your bed. Roll it off slowly and throw it in the basket," Mom said, throwing the condom in the waste basket.

"Now you try. My hands are tired," Mom added as she sat down on the bed.

Brooke got up from the chair and taking a new condom got down on her knees and began putting it on slowly on my still-hard cock. Then she rolled it all the way and ran her hand over it just like Mom showed her.

"You are big, brother. No wonder it takes so much time to get hard," she said as she rolled it off.

"It never takes time," I said in a defensive tone.

"It took time because we are here," Mom said as she watched Brooke do it.

"Now do it once more and then get ready. We don't have much time," Mom announced.

Brooke got another condom and again going down on her knees, she slowly put it on my cock.

"Mom, this is better than the toys. Now I know how to do it," she said as she held my cock with both her hands and made sure the condom was rolled all the way down.

"Great! Now let's get changed and eat something. I'm hungry," Mom said, getting up from the bed and leaving the room.

Brooke took the rubber out and threw it in the waste basket. Then she too left the room. I immediately went to the bathroom to jerk off.

The guy who had won the auction of Brooke's virginity came back and we treated him to wine in the living room and then he treated himself to Brooke in her room. A couple of hours later, one of his friends came and Brooke served him a beer and herself in her room. Mom, meanwhile, served one of her regulars in her room.

The next evening I was standing outside the house waiting for johns when an expensive-looking car pulled up. A man sitting in the back seat rolled down the window, so I went near him.

After the driver got out of the car, the man said: "What do you have?"

A woman wearing a nose ring was sitting next to him.

"I've everything your heart desires, sir. Please come in and see for yourself."

"Do you have women or girls?"

"I've both," I replied.

He looked at the woman and got out of the car with her.

When we went inside both Mom and Brooke were standing on each side of the door to welcome them. I began making my sales pitch but he cut me off.

"Can she serve both of us?" he said, looking at Mom.

"She'd be happy to serve you both."

"Fine. How much?"

"Would you like some wine, sir?" I asked.

"Wine is fine. Will you charge me for it?"

"Of course not."

"So, what's the rate?" he again asked me.

I quoted him the price.

"Yes, one hour is fine."

"Very good. She will lead you and we will bring our best wine to you," I said.

As Mom took them to her room, Brooke got the wine and glasses and put them in the room. Brooke had just finished serving her client, so she went with me to the porch and lit a cigarette with me. After just over an hour the couple came out and the man gave me a huge tip, the biggest of my life. Our normal day was just like everybody else's. However, there were some differences: Our work began in the evening and went on until early morning. And we worked seven days a week and even during holidays - weekends and holidays were actually the busiest periods. We usually went out, met friends, and celebrated birthdays and anniversaries in the afternoon as afternoons were off-peak hours. In our town the division of work was well-defined: Women took care of the customers while men took care of everything else. So it was my duty to make sure that Mom and Brooke had regular medical checkups, that they had sufficient condoms, lubes, dildos, and other toys, and that they had good clothes and makeup. For us, prostitution was like any other profession.

I grew up watching Mom in tight T-shirts, short skirts, and sheer nightgowns. Since she knew her best assets were her big breasts, she wore low-cut dresses that revealed her cleavage a lot. As getting naked and having sex was her job, modesty wasn't an option. For instance, after having sex with a client, she would put on a T-shirt without a bra and panties and come out of the room. Or, sometimes she'd be in just in a bra and shorts, or only in a towel. One of my main jobs was to filter out customers. So anyone too drunk, too dirty, or anyone looking for any kind of trouble was quickly turned away. Of course, if somebody tried to cause a scene then the whole street - the neighbors, those across the street, and others - came together and made sure a lesson was taught.

This doesn't mean there weren't fights or beatings. But the biggest headache was the clients' refusal to wear condoms. Mom herself would put it on customers, but some of them would simply refuse. If they weren't too threatening then Mom handled them herself. Otherwise, she would make some excuse, slip out of the room and call me. From time to time there were problems of other kinds, too. One evening, I was in the living room waiting for Mom to finish with her client when she came out of the room holding a T-shirt over boobs and pussy.

"The guy wants to fuck me in the ass, but doesn't want to pay more for it."

"Isn't his time up?"

"He has done it, but now he wants to do me in the ass."

I got up and went into her room. He was lying completely naked with his cock standing like a pole.

"I'm sorry you'll have to pay more. Extra services cost more."

"I paid for one hour and I still have 15 minutes left. I paid for one hour so I can fuck her wherever I want."

"You can fuck her pussy again, but you need to pay extra for her ass."

"Fine, then tell her to take me in her mouth without a condom."

"I'm sorry, a condom is a must."

As soon as I said that, he got up from the bed and came toward me.

To buy time, I said: "Wait, lemme talk to her."

I quickly took Mom out of the room. Then I loudly whistled and the neighborhood guys immediately came and threw the man out naked on the street.

Then one time, after fucking a guy, Mom came out of the room and sat down with me and Brooke.

"Don't let this guy in ever again," Mom said.

"Why?" I asked.

"He kept fucking me without coming. I was like, come asshole, come. But he just kept pounding me non-stop."

"Did he finally come?" Brooke asked.

"Yes, finally I jerked him off. Don't know what's wrong with him."

Apart from these guys, there were suckers too who fell in love with Mom and we obviously milked each and every penny we could out of them.

As soon as Brooke entered the profession, she became much sought-after and began attracting more customers than Mom, which was understandable as she was not only just 18 but also had a curvaceous figure like Mom. The first time Mom didn't like Brooke getting more clients than her was when a man who had been her customer for years came. He came with Grandfather as he was Grandpa's old friend. Unfortunately, Mom was having her period, so she wasn't available.

"Jimmy, Brooke is as good as Samantha. I think you should try her," Grandfather said, pointing at Brooke who was sitting on the couch opposite him in a shirt whose top three buttons were open, fully exposing her cleavage and bra.

"I think Jimmy won't mind coming back after three days," Mom interjected.

"Come here, lemme see you from closer," Jimmy said to Brooke, completely ignoring Mom.

When Brooke went to him, he placed his hand on her ass over her shorts and made her sit down on his thigh. He then began running his hands on her naked thighs and legs.

"She does look like her mother," he said, moving his hand over her boobs.

"She's developed fast," Grandpa said.

"When I first met your mother she was younger than you. At that time your grandpa introduced me to her. You do look like her, so I hope you'll be as good to this old man as she was," Jimmy said as he cupped Brooke's left breast and squeezed it.

She nodded and helped him get up and took him to her room.

Mom didn't say anything, but it was apparent from her face that she didn't like the way her regular customer had dumped her. After around 30 minutes, Brooke came out wearing only a bra and shorts.

"How's he?" Grandpa asked.

"He's coming," she said, lighting a cigarette and sitting down.

"How's business?" he asked me.

"It's good."

"Is she doing her part?"

"Yes, she's fine."

"Fine? I'm working my ass off," Brooke said, pouting her lips and crossing her arms across her breasts.

Just then Jimmy emerged from the room.

"I gotta say your daughter is certainly a pro," he said as he sat down next to Mom.

Kissing Mom on her cheek, he placed his arm over her shoulder and began running his fingers over her left tit.

"I'm so glad to hear that. The original is also here for you," Mom said, taking his hand in her hand and placing it on her boob.

"Thank you, dear," he said, squeezing her breast tightly.

"Fancy a second round?" Mom said, sliding closer to him.

"I wish, my dear. These bones are now too old."

He and Grandfather sat with us for around 15 minutes and during the whole time, Jimmy continued to play with Mom's body.

"OK, need to go now or your mother will start worrying," Grandpa said to Mom, getting up from the couch.

After kissing Mom and Brooke, both men left.

A couple of days later the man who had tipped me handsomely came back with the same woman. Both of them appeared to be in their 50s. The man was around 5'11 and had a big beer belly and a receding hairline. The woman, on the other hand, was shorter than him and had short brown hair, and breasts that would comfortably fit in hand.

"Welcome back," I said.

He just nodded his head.

"Are both of them free?" he said, looking at Mom and Brooke in the living room.

"Yes."

"Good. We want both of them," he added, handing me the money.

Now while this was the first time anyone had asked for both Mom and Brooke together, we didn't find it odd or weird as this wasn't unheard of in our community as some wanted mothers and daughters together and some wanted threesome with sisters. Mom and Brooke went with them to Mom's room and I came back out to my spot. After around 25 minutes the woman came and lighting a cigarette sat down on a chair next to me. She was wearing a white shirt with blue jeans and knee-high boots.

"Done?" I asked.

"Not yet. Your momma is beautiful."

"Thank you," I replied.

"What do you do, apart from this?"

"Not much. Watch TV, hang out..."

"Do you like it here?"

"I guess."

"I need to ask you something, but you don't have to reply right now. If I give you good money, and I mean good money, will you do with me?"

I looked at her and she looked back at me with her big brown eyes.

"I don't do that."

"I know, but what if I offered you good money."

"Why? Doesn't your man do it," I said.

"He will pay for...what's the name...oh yes, Samantha, and all four of us will do it together."

"You are sick," I replied as I turned around to go back in.

But she followed me and said: "Here's my card. I'll call you after three days. We will pay good money, so think about it."

Leaving her card on the table, she went back inside Mom's room. A little later both of them left. In the evening, I was sitting on the porch when Mom came and sat down with me.

"Did Ruby say anything to you?"

"Who's Ruby?" I asked.

"The woman who came in the afternoon with that man."

"She was talking some shit."

"It's just work, Matt. They're paying good money."

"Yeah? What did they say?"

"He wants us together. What's the harm?" Mom asked.

"Did she tell you she wants us to be in the same room?"

"Yes, so what? We can ask for good money. Think about that. All you've to do is pretend to be my customer for five minutes. That's all."

"What do you mean your customer? I'll be her customer?"

"Yes, but if they want you to be my customer then just act like you are."

"I don't know what you mean," I snapped back as I was getting exasperated.

"Why are you so dumb? They are paying us good money and all they want you to do is do me like a customer. How difficult is that?"

"Are you fucking crazy? Do you think I'll fuck you like your customer?"

"Oh yes, I can fuck guys for money, Brooke can fuck guys, but you cannot because you are some fucking king or something. Fuck off," she said, clenching her teeth and storming back into the house.

I didn't give much thought to the offer after our discussion, but the next day Mom came to me and handed me a slip of paper.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Read it."

There was an amount written on it.

"Huh?" I said, turning the paper around.

"This is what they're willing to pay. I think we can ask for more."

"Who's paying for what?" I asked, staring at her.

"The couple, you moron."

"You are stupid, Mom, really stupid."

"It's you who's stupid, not Mom," Brooke said, looking at us.

"Do you know what they want?"

"Yes, he wants you to fuck her. I mean, that's what we do. We fuck guys. You know, Mom, he thinks he's better than us. That we are whores and he's not like us. We are dirty. That's what he thinks."

"Screw you," I shouted.

"I think Brooke is right. You don't want to do it because you think we are dirty. Do you think we're dirty?"

"Of course not, Mom. Don't listen to her, she's stupid."

"Maybe his thing doesn't work," Brooke added, looking at my crotch.

"That's not true. I know my son doesn't have that problem."

"How do you know?" Brooke inquired.

"Well, if you must know, Jenny and others have told me. OK, enough talking. Matt, call them and tell them we'll do it, but only if they pay us more. And tell them a full night is better than one hour. Don't let them treat you like a fool."

I didn't reply as I still found the whole idea sick, but by evening the thought of money proved too much. I made the call and somehow convinced Ruby to raise the offer, but not by much as they wanted to spend only two hours, not the whole night. She also booked Brooke. The next evening both of them arrived and after shaking my hand went to Mom. The man shook her hand, but the woman gave Mom a hug, which I'm sure Mom didn't expect. Since I was going to be busy for the next couple of hours, I asked one of the neighborhood guys to keep an eye out for customers.

"So, how are you," Ruby asked, grinning like some teenager.

"I'm fine, thank you. How are you? Please come," Mom said, pointing to the room.

"I'll get something to drink," Mom added.

"I'll get it. Don't worry," I said.

Brooke was in her room as they wanted her to come later. They went into the room and I got the wine and glasses out. I took one more sip of whiskey I had been drinking for the past thirty minutes. I wanted to get completely drunk, but somehow today the whiskey wasn't hitting me the way I wanted it to hit me. I took another big sip and then taking a deep breath opened the door. The man was standing, thankfully he was still fully dressed, and was unzipping Ruby's dress from behind. Mom, meanwhile, was undressing on the other side of the bed. She was now in her bra and panties. Without looking at her, I placed the bottle and glasses on the table.

"Would you like to drink something?" Mom asked.

"Yes, sure," I replied, turning my head toward her.