Irresistible Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not you," she said as her hands went behind her back to unhook her bra.

"No, we are fine. Maybe later," the man replied, placing Ruby's bra on the chair.

Then he knelt down and began pulling her panties down.

I didn't mind looking at Ruby's naked body, but I knew Mom was also taking off her panties and that was getting too much for me so I poured wine into the glass and drank it in one gulp.

"You are in a hurry," said Ruby to me.

I didn't reply and just kept trying my best not to look at Mom. But my attempt was futile as Mom was feeling no shame at all. She came to our side of the bed and calmly offered cigarettes to the man and Ruby, with her naked ass, and back toward me.

She really didn't care that she was standing just inches away from me, showing me her bare plump ass and smooth back.

"Would like me to help you?" Ruby asked me.

"Excuse me?"

"To take off your clothes."

"No, I'm fine," I replied.

"So are you going to take them off?" Ruby said, coming near me.

"Yes, sure," I hesitatingly replied.

She came and stood right in front of me, with her small breasts and her hairy pussy all on full display. She left me with no option, so I got rid of the clothes, leaving only my brand-new underwear on.

"It's so sweet, so endearing," she said, turning her head toward Mom and the man.

"Why weren't you shy like him," she said to the man.

He simply shrugged his shoulders. Then holding my hand she took me to the bed. I got into the bed and drew the sheet over me. Mom got into the bed and lay down next to me, but she made no attempt to hide her nakedness. Then Ruby got into the bed and was joined by the man, who lay down behind her after taking off his clothes.

"Remember, I want to hear you talk dirty," he said to Mom.

"Shift," Mom said.

"Where?" I asked, looking straight at the roof.

"Come this side," Mom said, climbing on top of me and trying to get on the other side.

Her big breasts were right over my neck and her pink nipples were inches away from my mouth. I had seen her voluptuous boobs many times before, but seeing them so close was an altogether another experience. I wanted to squeeze and kiss them all at once. She lifted her leg and placed it on the other side, spreading her bare pussy completely, and went to the other side, squeezing me between the couple and herself.

"Are you comfortable?" Mom said, putting her hand inside the sheet.

I didn't say anything.

"Don't you like your mommy, honey," she asked as she came closer and kissed me on the lips.

"Kiss me," Mom whispered.

As my tongue entered her mouth she placed her hand on my dick.

"What happened, honey? Don't you want to suck your mommy's nipples just like you used to?"

She sat down on my chest over the bed sheet and cupping her breast in her hands, brought her pink nipple to my mouth.

"I know you love them, so suck them, squeeze them, do whatever you want. They are for you."

I don't know what happened to me, but I immediately began sucking her nipple and started squeezing her other tit.

"Yes, baby, like that. Suck your own mother's nipples. Bite them, baby, bite them," she said, stroking my cock, which was now fully erect.

I took her other nipple in my mouth and began biting it, but not very hard. I cupped both her boobs and squeezed them tightly. Then throwing the sheet away, she came closer and placed her pussy right above my mouth.

"Lick my pussy. I want to see you licking your own mother's pussy."

Placing my fingers on her pussy lips I spread it as far as I could and started exploring her pussy with my tongue.

"Oh God, fuck me with your tongue, fuck me hard," she screamed, tightening her pussy.

My tongue was still inside her when I suddenly felt a rush of her juices on my tongue and then in my mouth.

"Oh, my God," she screamed, curling up next to me in ecstasy.

I turned my head and saw the man was fingering the woman and her hand was behind her back, rubbing his cock.

"Come here, baby," Mom said as she got under me and spread her legs.

I picked up the condom from under the pillow, but she stopped me.

"I'm your mother, you don't need it."

So I left it there. Placing my hands on her big boobs I began fucking her.

"Honey, come inside me, don't waste it."

I did as asked.

"You were really good. Wasn't she, Chris?" Ruby said, caressing Mom's hand.

"I knew she'd be. I think it's time to call your daughter in," Chris said.

Mom got up and picked up her panties, but he told her to leave them there. I too got up, but Chris asked me whether the time was up. When I said no, he asked me then why I was leaving. Mom came back with Brooke on her side. Both were completely naked. Mom was full-figured with big boobs and broad hips. Brooke, on the other hand, was just two inches short of Mom's 5'10 but already had a voluptuous body with round and perky breasts and curvaceous hips. I also saw that, unlike Mom, Brooke was completely clean-shaven down there. The sight of them standing there totally nude turned me on.

"Come, join us," Ruby said, patting the space near me.

Without hesitation, Brooke climbed on the bed and sat down near me.

"I think we will have wine now," said Chris to Mom.

Mom went to the table and started pouring the drinks. Chris raised himself a little and putting his hand on Brooke's ankle, he placed her leg on Ruby's stomach, spreading her pussy in the process.

"Don't hide the gates of heaven," he said, playfully slapping Brooke's feet.

After handing us the drinks, Mom too got into the bed and sat down at the edge of the bed opposite Brooke. She sat down with her knees raised and the soles of her feet joined together. Her hands were on her knees. So now Brooke was sitting with her pussy fully open on one side of the bed and Mom was sitting with her pussy open opposite her. I was sitting cross-legged with the wine glass in my hand and Chris was sitting with one knee raised, his erect cock bobbing in front of us, and the woman was resting against the wall next to Chris.

"Your mother was really good with your brother, really good," Chris said.

"Well, he was good too," Ruby said.

"Were you?" Brooke said, turning toward me and rubbing her hand over my thigh.

My cock, which was half-erect, was inches away from her hand.

"So what do you think?" Chris asked.

"I think he needs to trim this jungle," Brooke said, running her index finger through my pubic hair.

"Do you want your mother to trim it?" Chris said.

"What do you say, mommy?" Brooke asked.

"I think you should do it. Now it's your turn to learn."

"Big brother, do you want me to cut all these?" she asked me, running her fingers over my balls and even near my bum hole.

"I can trim from here also if you want," she said, pushing the tip of her finger inside my bum hole.

"You want to be fucked just like Mom, don't you?" I said, putting my hand behind her neck and dragging her near Mom. Her head was right in front of Mom's pussy.

I climbed on top of her and cupping her voluptuous boobs, started fucking her. As my cock began pounding her pussy, her head started to rock against Mom's pussy. Mom was sitting with her legs on either side of Brooke's face, which meant Brooke's face was between Mom's thighs, and Mom was caressing Brooke's cheeks, which were as red as a ripe apple.

"Don't come inside her, come in your sister's mouth," Mom said.

"Yes, big brother, let me taste you, please."

"Open your mouth. I want you to drink all of it," I said.

"Come, fuck my mouth."

I took my cock out of her pussy and shoved it as deep as I could in her mouth. I knew I was about to come, so I placed my arms behind Brooke's back and made her sit up and, holding her blonde hair tightly, I started unloading my cum into her mouth. She looked straight into my eyes and didn't let even a single drop fall. Then turning her face toward Mom, she slowly gulped it down.

"Not bad, eh?" Brooke said.

"Not bad at all," Mom replied, kissing her mouth.

"Thank you," Mom said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For everything," she replied, stretching her arms over her head and taking a deep breath.

"You two bring back so many memories," Ruby said.

"Don't they?" she asked Chris.

"They do. That's why I want to come back again. Now, it's your turn to open your mouth for your brother," he said, bringing his raging cock near her mouth.

"Anytime, my dear brother," Ruby said as she opened her mouth for her brother's cock.

"Brooke, I'm hungry so please go to the kitchen and make pancakes for me," Mom said, turning her naked body toward Brooke.

"Huh? You ate just now," she replied.

"Just make pancakes and come back when I call you," Mom winked at her.

She obviously didn't understand why Mom wanted her to leave the room because she stared at her for a few seconds, but then she got up and left the room. I, too, was confused.

"You said this brought back memories, and you two are sister and brother, so why did you ask for me? What I mean is, you should have gone for a brother-sister pair, like him and Brooke," Mom said, signaling toward me with her head.

She was lying there on her stomach with her hands on her chin and her legs on my thighs. All four of us were still naked and drinking beers.

"The truth is, and we hope you don't find it weird or anything, but it was our mom who taught us everything. She reminded us of you. This is our fifth or sixth visit to this community and we have been to many houses, but nobody reminded us of Mom like you. We saw you with him and your daughter one day in the market and then followed you back to your house. We knew then and there that you were the one. You instantly reminded us of her.

"Did she really teach you everything?" Mom asked them.

"Yes, she did," he replied. "She's the one who taught us everything. When we were young, like 18 or 19, she would come to our room after dinner and tell us all the terms and their meanings. She's the one who taught us how to kiss, how to touch each other."

"What terms?" Mom said.

"Like cum, fingering, blowjob," his sister answered. "She showed me how to pleasure a man. She would pleasure him, you know, take his thing in her mouth, and then ask me to copy her. She showed him how to finger her, how to eat her pussy and then she would watch as he fingered me, ate me."

He ran his fingers over his sister's erect nipples and said: "She was our first lover and she encouraged us to make love to each other. She brought Playboys and Hustlers for us. She showed us our first porn movies. And she encouraged us to do everything. She taught us that lovemaking was more than just doing it."

"What all did you do?" I asked.

His sister took my mom's hand in her hand and put it on my half-erect cock and wrapped her own fingers around her brother's hard-as-a-rock cock.

She continued: "She taught us that we should pleasure the whole body, everything. She showed me how to swallow a man's cum. How to make a woman cum without using a dick or a dildo. She showed me how to take his dick in my ass. And she also showed me how to pleasure him with a dildo. He initially didn't want the dildo, but she convinced him and after that... every time he was done doing us, we would take the dildo and do him. I still do him with the dildo. She shared everything with us. We did everything with her. We used to shower together. We went to a nudist colony with her. And we had Black men for the first time. Men, not man. Three of them. One for each of us. She would have been very happy to meet you all."

While she was talking, she was also stroking her brother's cock and Mom was stroking mine. Her brother gently pushed her face toward his cock and she immediately took it in her mouth.

"She looked a lot like you. Though you are a bit taller than her, you have the same hair, eyes, and chest. Even from behind you look a lot like her," he said.

His sister lifted her mouth from his cock and said to Mom: "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course," she replied.

"Did you ever think about him?" she asked as she turned her face toward me.

"I used to think about how he was as a lover, especially when he was doing his girlfriend and I could hear them. I used to wonder whether he was good in bed, whether he made her happy, things like that."

"You did?" I said, interrupting her.

"However, recently for reasons that are difficult to explain, I did start thinking about him that way. But it wasn't anything specific, just a thought, like, what if he touched me or I touched him? Nothing explicit," she confessed.

"And you?" she asked me.

Yes, a lot."

"Wow! I had no idea. What did you think about me?"

"Everything. Kissing you, touching you..."

"Making love to her, especially her big breasts," the man said.

"True," I replied laughing.

"You thought about making love to me? Really?"

"Of course, I did."

She slid her body on top of me and locked my lips in a passionate kiss as I wrapped my arms around her back. From the corner of my eye, I saw the sister putting her brother's cock back in her mouth.

"You should call your daughter," she said, lifting her mouth from his cock.

Mom shouted "Brooke" and Brooke came in.

"Come, we were missing you," his sister said to her.

"Do you want pancakes," Brooke asked.

"No, honey, later," Mom replied, putting my hands back on her voluptuous boobs.

"Do you like talking dirty? You can ask her and if she's fine, you can talk dirty to her," his sister said to me, coming closer to Mom and me.

"You can talk dirty, anything, honey. Call me whatever you want," Mom said to me as I squeezed her tits.

"Do you want to do her ass? Turn around, let's see your ass," she ordered Mom.

Mom turned around and lay on her stomach.

"See how nice and smooth her ass is," she said as she parted Mom's cheeks and pushed a finger in her hole.

Mom let out a soft moan.

"How lovely her pink hole is. Isn't it lovely? Chris," she asked her brother, who too came near us and watched as his sister explored my mom's hole with her finger.

"Do you want his dick in your ass? Do you want him to fuck your ass," she said to Mom.

"Yes, please," she whispered.

"Tell us what you want to do with her," she asked me.

Putting my hands on my mom's ample ass, I said: "I want to fuck her ass. I know many men have fucked her ass, I also know she likes getting fucked in her ass, so I also want to fuck her ass."

"What else do you want to do?" she continued as she put her fingers inside Brooke's pussy.

"I want to come in her mouth," I announced.

"Why? Is she a whore?"

"Yes, she's a whore, the best whore. I want to come in this whore's mouth," I said.

"Do you want your son to come in your mouth?"

"Yes, he can," Mum again whispered.

"He can what?" she shouted, slapping Mom's ass.

"He can come in my mouth. He can fill my mouth with his cum," Mom replied, burying her face in the pillow.

I saw Brooke's face and saw that it was completely red and she was watching everything very intently.

"What else do you want to do?"

"I want to piss in her mouth," I declared.

"No, please, no," Mom screamed from the pillow.

"Why? You don't like piss?" she said to Mom, once again slapping her ass.

"Please, no," Mom pleaded.

"He will piss in your mouth and you will drink it. Chris, turn her around and hold her head. I'll open her mouth. She will drink her own son's piss now. You come here and piss in her mouth," she ordered me.

I don't think I would have done anything like that with Mom, but I just got caught up in the moment. Since I had already fucked her and we had been drinking beer for some time, I knew my cock was ready for a piss.

When Chris turned Mom around, I saw that her eyes and mouth were already open and she was looking at me. I immediately put my legs on either side of her face and holding my cock, brought it directly above her mouth. As she looked at my cock with her mouth open, I began to slowly pee in her mouth. Just like Mr. Pee, I stopped after every few drops, waited for her to swallow them, and then again filled her mouth with my pee. She drank nearly every drop with just a few drops escaping her mouth.

"Did you enjoy your own son's pee?" the woman asked.

"I did, yes," Mom said, closing her eyes.

"Don't be ashamed. He's your own son. Let him do whatever he wants. Now play with her tits and when you are ready to come, come in her mouth, fill her mouth with your cum," she said as she took Brooke's hand in her hand and made her lie down on the bed next to Mom.

"You open your pussy for my brother. Let him fuck you while your brother and I fuck your mother," she said to Brooke.

As her brother put on the condom to fuck Brooke, she started fingering Mom's pussy and I began sucking Mom's pink nipples and kissing her neck and shoulders. Soon I heard Mom moaning softly and my cock again became hard. I brought my cock over her mouth and she opened her mouth and moved her face closer to Brooke's. I understood what she wanted, so I pushed my fingers in Brooke's mouth and opened it and then I first came in Brooke's mouth and then in Mom's mouth.

"I love you, Mom," I said as I squeezed the last drops of my cum in her mouth.

"I love you, too," she replied, swallowing my cum and licking the cum off Brooke's lips and chin and putting her arms across my back and hugging me tightly.

Releasing her grip, she lifted her head up and both of us kissed Brooke's lips as Chris fucked her pussy and his sister cupped her breasts.