Irresistible Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe came from a family that was famous for being very selective. Our family, on the other hand, was known for accepting everyone and everything. Money was our only criterion. My grandma was the first woman in the town to have Black johns. Then she and Granddad made sure that Mom, Aunt Kristen, and others in the family served everybody and did whatever the client wanted as long as the client paid. While some families forbid some acts, no sexual act was taboo for our family.

For instance, Mom's brother Tim's elder daughter Debra once refused to put her tongue in a john's ass. So her mother Drew came into the room and put her tongue in the man's ass and showed Debra how to do it. When she saw her mother do it, she understood that she had to do it if she didn't want her father or grandfather to get angry. Similarly, Zoe's family never entertained any Black man. After she married Adam and became part of the family, she continued to refuse Black johns. First, Granddad and others told her to accept Black clients, but she didn't budge. One afternoon, before clients started coming, Grandma called two Black thugs to her house and I, Mom, Kristen, Adam, Zoe, Granddad, and Grandma were sitting in the living room having beers when I and Adam and the two thugs grabbed Zoe and dragged her to Granddad's room, with the men holding her legs and I one of her hands while Adam cupped her mouth to stop her from screaming. We lay her down on the bed with Adam holding her other hand as Kristen, Adam's mother, and Zoe's mother-in-law, cupped Zoe's mouth. Zoe struggled to get up, violently shaking her legs and arms, but we proved to be too strong. We took off her top and bra and then her jeans and panties, revealing her thick bush of black pubic hair. One of the Black men immediately got up on the bed and shoved his black cock in her pussy as Kristen tightened her grip on Zoe's mouth. The man put his palms on Zoe's tits and without kissing or any foreplay, he started fucking her pussy without a condom. The other man, meanwhile, went onto the bed and placed his cock over her mouth.

"Suck it, bitch," he ordered.

But Zoe refused to open her mouth or even to look at him. Seeing that Zoe wasn't opening her mouth, Kristen, who was sitting behind Zoe's head on her knees, got up and slapped Zoe's mouth, forcing her to scream in pain. Zoe instinctively opened her mouth and the man pushed his cock in her mouth.

Now that the deed was underway, Granddad left the room and joined Mom in the living room. When he was done, the other Black man moved in and began fucking her. Then we left Zoe all filled with cum on the bed and sat down in the living room with Mom and Granddad. The men didn't bother to put on any clothes and sat there all naked. Jeff, Kristen's husband, wasn't at home as he had taken their daughter Senna to a client. We had left Brooke at home. Once the men had regained their strength, we again went to the room. When Zoe saw us coming, she jumped from the bed and tried to run, but we caught her and threw her to the bed and held her there as one of the men pulled Zoe from behind, making her go on her knees, and started fucking her ass without any lube or anything except his saliva. Adam came closer to Zoe's and bent his head to check whether the man actually had his cock inside his wife's ass. When he was done and the other man was fucking her ass, Kristen stood near Zoe and peered to check whether he was actually screwing her daughter-in-law's ass. While she was getting fucked, Kristen again slapped her daughter-in-law's face and pushed it into the pillow to make her stop screaming. Without minutes, the men had come in Zoe's ass. We again left Zoe all filled with cum on the bed and sat down in the living room with Mom and Granddad. We were having beers when Kristen said to the men: "Fuck her ass again."

The men looked at each other.

"We'll pay you more. Fuck her ass again," Kristen repeated.

"We are tired now," the men replied.

"I'll help you. Have more beer," Kristen added, lighting a cigarette.

After the men had rested, Kristen asked them whether they were ready. The men again looked at each other and though they didn't look certain they said they were. We all, including Mom and Granddad, again went to Granddad's room, where Zoe was lying on her stomach with her face buried in the pillow. As the two men looked at her, Kristen came near them, and taking off her top, her bra, and her jeans, she started stroking their half-erect cocks.

"Are you going to just stand there?" Kristen asked Mom as she went to her knees and took one of the cocks in her mouth to make it hard.

Zoe lifted her face from the pillow and looked at us. Her long black hair was all over her eyes and hiding her face.

Adam looked at Zoe and then at his mom sucking the black cock and said: "Maybe it's enough."

"She needs to be taught a lesson," Kristen, his mother, replied, taking the man's cock out of her mouth.

"She's right. We can't have her ruining our business. If your mother, your grandmother can do it, so can her," Grandfather said as he sat down on the chair.

Mom took her top off and went to the other Black man and began stroking his cock as he massaged her boobs and caressed her nipples over her bra. She stood there while he played with her tits and soon he was hard as a rock.

"Please, not again," Zoe whispered.

Kristen got up and told the men to fuck Zoe while she came near Mom and both began stroking the other man's cock. He pulled Kristen's panties down to her thighs and pushed two fingers into her pussy as his other hand cupped and squeezed Mom's boobs over her bra. Once the other man was done, he took his place and started fucking Zoe's ass. Kristen pulled her panties up but didn't bother with her bra or top. Mom, too, didn't put on her top. This time Zoe just accepted them and didn't resist them. After that, Zoe started accepting Black clients.

But it wasn't just Zoe who was reluctant to serve clients. My grandfather was known all around the town for being very strict and for being merciless. He was feared not just by us, but just by everybody else. We usually used to scare difficult johns or, at the most, give them a light beating, but not he. In his days, he would singlehandedly beat them so mercilessly that many, if not most, spent weeks in hospitals. Even now, his one stare was enough to scare us. My grandma told me when Mom turned 18, she told them that she didn't want to get into this business, that she wanted to be a movie star or something. Granddad, Grandma, her elder sister, Kristen, and her brother elder brother, Tim, tried to convince her, but all failed. So, one morning Granddad sat Mom down and talked with her, but she refused to budge. The more she said no, the angrier Granddad got. He got up and told her to spread her hands on the kitchen table, he pushed her shorts and panties down and got a wooden rod from his room, and began beating Mom's bare ass with it in front of Grandma, Kristen, and Tim. She screamed and cried, but he kept smacking her until her ass was completely red. He left her there and went into his room. She pulled her panties and shorts up and went to her room. Nobody dared to console or help her. He again asked her at night, and she again said she wouldn't go into this business, so he again beat her naked ass with the rod. He, of course, thought she would come around, so he auctioned her off anyway. When the john came to take her virginity, she just lay there while he fucked her. The john was obviously not happy with her, so Granddad forced Kristen to serve the john twice for free. All this made Granddad angrier. The day after Mom lost her virginity, he again asked her, and she again said this line of work wasn't for her. He told her to take off all her clothes, including her bra and panties, and stay naked the whole day. In his mind, he was doing this to make her overcome her inhibitions and her shame. And he told Grandma not to give any food to Mom the whole day. So Mom stayed hungry and naked the whole day, even when two johns came for Kristen. Then he called one of his friends and when the man went with Kristen to her room to fuck her, Grandma took Mom with her and made her stand there all naked and watch the man fuck Kristen. The next morning, he let her have food and told her to put on her clothes. Mom thought her ordeal was over. In the afternoon, he again asked her and her answer was still no. He called four guys, whose families were in the same business, from the neighborhood, two were her brother Tim's friends, and two older guys and all four took turns in raping Mom. But they didn't just rape her once. Each of them fucked her twice, so she got fucked eight times straight. Grandma told me that by the end, Mom's whole body was sore and she found it difficult to walk. Grandpa wasn't done yet. The next day after breakfast, he called two Black men and Grandma applied lube on their cocks and Mom's hole as they took turns fucking her ass. The only concession he made to Mom was that he asked all six men to wear condoms. Now while some might find all this unsettling, beatings and shaming are part of the job. It comes with the territory. With her resistance broken, Mom started serving clients.

"Talking about choking, what's this I'm hearing about you not doing your work properly," Granddad asked Senna.

"I don't know. It's too painful. I don't like it," she replied.

"What do you mean you don't like it? Everybody's doing it these days. It's a big thing now," Granddad looked at her with disapproval.

"During our time, it wasn't. The first time I did it was with your grandpa," Grandma said to Senna. "I didn't even know what lube was or how it was used. Sam told me," she added, looking at my mom. "Then when you found out, you too wanted to do it," she said as her blue eyes went to my dad's father.

"I actually told him to do it," he remarked, looking at Granddad. "He wasn't sure, so I coaxed him. Then when he told me he enjoyed it, I, too, became interested," he said.

"As soon as he was finished, you were waiting outside, you came in. You had a beer while I rushed off to the bathroom. You both were painful, but both of you expanded me," Grandma continued.

"It seems everybody's doing it these days. Tim had brought a john who came with a dildo that was at least a foot long and I thought I'd be able to take it...I put all the lube I could find..but it was just impossible. It went in here, but not there," Drew said, touching the front of her purple panties. "Even taking its tip was painful. He, thankfully, gave up and used his own tool."

"Better tell her to do it if she wants to contribute something to the family," Granddad told Senna's dad Jeff, and her mother, Kristen.

"Don't worry, Dad. Both Jeff and I are trying. Jeff got a new electric dildo and she did try it yesterday. She will practice more. She's for some reason hesitant, that's all," Kristen said, patting Granddad's leg.

"There's no place for hesitancy in our business. She better start serving johns better, or I'll have to call Ice and then she would be so wide that even that dildo that Drew couldn't take it in would go," Granddad warned them.

Ice was a Black man with reportedly the biggest cock in the whole area. He was legendary for inflicting so much pain that even the toughest girl found it difficult to walk. For him, widening Senna would be like eating ice cream.

"I don't know what's wrong with you people. You should have taught them like your dad and I taught you. Didn't we show you how everything is done? Did we or not?" Grandma asked.

"You did, Mom," Kristen replied.

"Of course, we did. As soon as Samantha turned 18, I used to bring her to my room whenever Robert came and both of us showed her how to do everything properly. Didn't we, Sam?" Grandma asked Mom.

"You did. You also taught Kristen," Mom nodded her head.

Robert was Grandma's old friend-cum-regular customer. He was also one of the first clients of Mom.

"That was a different time. These days kids don't listen," Kristen defended herself. "But don't worry, Senna is learning. Just like you showed us, Jeff and I showed her. Before, I had a dildo that was big...it wasn't big for me, Jeff was able to put it in me easily, but it was big for her. Still, we showed her how to take it in. Jeff used it on me with her there and she learned it. She actually learned it the first time, but we showed her many times. She'll get over her hesitancy soon," Kristen stated.

"Now you have to teach Brooke," Granddad said to Mom, referring to my sister.

"Don't worry, I'll help you," Kristen told Mom.

"And what's this I'm hearing about you not swallowing?" Grandma asked, turning her focus to Zoe.

"You all are in for real beating today," Dad's mother commented.

"It's not that I don't swallow. He tastes awful," Zoe said.

"He's our old friend and a very loyal client. He has been coming to us since your husband was in diapers. He complained to us and we felt bad. They like it when you swallow," Grandma continued.

"I do swallow. Tell her Adam," Zoe said, turning to her husband.

"She does, Grandma. She doesn't like his taste, that's all. Johns say she's as good as Mom. I want to ask you something, Granddad. You know my friend Whitaker. He said he knows two men who will pay good money for her milk. I want to ask you if it's OK."

"What do you mean?" Grandpa asked Adam.

"He knows two men who like drinking milk. They will come and drink her milk. And he said they pay good money. I asked Dad and he said I should ask you."

"What do you think?" Granddad asked Adam's dad Jeff.

"If they are paying good money then why not? They wanted photos of her stomach and breasts and we have sent them. They won't come every day because they live far away, but Whitaker said they would come regularly. He also said later she could just parcel her milk to them. That's all I know," Jeff said.

"This is also a new thing now," Dad's father commented.

"It was always a thing," Granddad remarked. "Sam had a client like that. Didn't you?"

"Yes. He came to me after I gave birth to him," Mom said, pointing at me. "He came regularly for over a year. His father didn't like it. He used to come early in the morning because he wanted fresh milk," Mom said, referring to my dad.

"Oh, yes! I remember it. He also used to take it in baby milk bottles. My god! You used to prepare so many bottles for him. The whole table was full of baby bottles. Early morning, you used to feed both of them," Dad's mother said, looking at me. "I wonder what happened to him."

"Maybe he's one of them," Mom's brother Tim said.

"Could be," Granddad said. "Get rid of Whitaker. Contact them directly and tell them it's fine. If they want us to ship it, we will ship it also. You did good, Adam, you did good."

"Is that john still coming?" Grandma asked Adam's dad Jeff.

"Which john?"

"The one who likes pregnant women?" she replied.

"Yes. But he's not happy, because she's about to deliver. I think he'll come until next week and then go to Nate's wife as she's pregnant," Jeff said.

"Are you able to handle it?" Grandma asked Zoe.

"Now it's becoming more painful, difficult, but I think I'll manage it. I just don't want him coming in me and the baby popping out at the same time. I think this week is fine, but not sure about next week. At least he's careful, especially with them," Zoe replied as she ran her hand over her milk-filled boobs.

"Now you need them more to milk some more money," Dad's father commented.

"They are too heavy and sensitive. Two, three days ago, I was eating lunch, Mom and Adam had gone out, and suddenly I felt so uncomfortable that I screamed at Dad and told him that I needed to get rid of my clothes. He helped me take off the top and the bra. I think it was the bra. It felt like something was crushing them. Now, I'm afraid of wearing a bra. This is why I'm wearing this loose shirt," Zoe said.

"She was in so much pain. I thought she had gone into labor. You should have seen her nipples, they were completely red. Thankfully, there was his mother's cream, so I first put some ice there and then applied the cream," her father-in-law Jeff said, signaling toward Adam with his head.

"Yes, that cream helped. Poor Dad. He was so scared. He was, like, let's go to a doctor, let's call Adam. I was, like, Dad just put some ice and that cream. Let's wait for ten minutes. He was so shaken that his hands were shaking when he was putting the cream on the nipples. I think he used all of Mom's cream. The whole area was white," said Zoe, pointing at her nipples.

"Maybe try a bigger size bra," Dad's mom suggested.

"Maybe will wait until the baby pops out," Zoe added.

When we reached home, Mom brought out three boxes and asked Brooke to open them. In the first box, Brooke found a lube for her back hole. The second box had condoms.

"You know what to do with them, don't you?"

"Mom, I'm not a kid."

In the third box, Brooke discovered a huge black dildo.

"I'm sure you know what this is for. Keep it for special clients."

"Yes, teacher," Brooke replied, rolling her eyes.

"Good. Now remember your job is to make the johns happy, so I don't want to hear any complaints from anyone."

With that, Mom went to change her clothes. In the morning, Kristen came to have breakfast with us.

"I'm sure you know the basics, but I'd still repeat them as I don't want your grandpa to shout at me again," she told Brooke as she sat down in the kitchen.

"Don't do anything unless they have paid for it. If they want your ass, ask them to pay first. If they want to do it without rubber, ask them to pay first. No, scratch that. Don't do without rubber at all. No blowjobs either without rubber. Maybe if they become regular and keep coming for over a year then maybe. Don't waste wine or beer on the losers. You will know them when you see them. Keep drinks for regulars or those who bring gifts or pay extra. We don't have time for losers. Get them off as soon as you can and get them out of the door. And, of course, no kissing or falling in love. They are johns, not boyfriends. And don't lick their assholes. We don't do that. OK, Zoe does it with Adam, but he's her husband, so that's different," Kristen said, referring to her daughter-in-law and son.

After breakfast, Kristen stayed for around 10 minutes more and then went to her home.

In the evening, the man who had won Brooke's virginity in the auction arrived. Mom greeted him and taking his hand in her hand, led him to Brooke's room. I got two wine glasses and a bottle and placed them next to her bed. Brooke was wearing a white dress and was lying on the bed with red roses around her.

"Now be gentle with her," Mom said to him.

"I'm always gentle. Wasn't I gentle with you? Or, if you want, you can stay and see whether I'm or not."

"No, I trust you. Please don't hesitate to call if you need anything," Mom said and left the room with me behind her.

I sat down on the porch with a cigarette and beer. Little later, I heard some noise coming from the home so I went inside and saw the old man talking with Mom, who was standing stark naked with her back toward me, completely exposing her long legs, smooth thighs, and ample ass.

Turning her head slightly toward me, she said: "Matt, take Derek to the car, he's a bit tired."

When Derek started walking ahead of me, she came to me and placing her arm on my shoulder whispered: "After taking him to the car, go check Brooke. I'll be free in 15 minutes."

"Fine," I replied, without looking at her naked body.

When I went to Brooke's room, she was lying under a sheet on the bed. Her white dress, white bra, and panties were on the chair.

"So, how was it?"

She just shifted her body without saying anything. There were drops of blood on the white sheet. I picked up her dress and panties from the chair and threw them on the floor and sat down on the chair with her bra in my hand.