Irresistible Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's my darling?" Mom asked as she entered the room.

"I think he went a very happy man," I said.

"Why? What did he say?"

"He said she reminded him of you. And that he will come back again."

"Poor idiot. After all these years he still thinks he was my first."

"He wasn't?" Brooke asked as both of us stared at Mom.

"Of course not, dear. Your dad was. Your grandfather told him I was all innocent just to make him pay more."

"But what about the blood?" I asked.

"Oh, red paste took care of that. It was your grandma's idea."

"Then you should have told this to Brooke, too," I said.

"What difference does it make? Your dad was my first, but he still ran away with that whore. Did it make him stay with us? Now, get up, let me change the sheet."

I went back to the porch to wait for johns but no one came, so I went to bed. The next day, Kristen came in the afternoon with her regular john, whom I knew as he was Dad's buddy. He was in his 50s with broad shoulders and a broader chest and around 6'1 or 6'2. He was known for two things: pumping irons in the gym and pumping women. They went to Brooke's room with Mom to give her tips. I was on the porch when I heard Mom call me, so I went inside.

"Get the beers and a glass," she shouted from the room.

So, I got three bottles and a glass and opened the door. Kristen was sitting cross-legged on the bed and Brooke was standing in front of the john and Mom. All of them were completely naked.

"Now take a bottle and walk toward us from the door," the john told Brooke.

"No, no, go back. Sway your hips a bit, but not too much. Walk naturally but sway your hips," he said when Brooke started walking with the beer bottle.

"This is much better," he commented. "Now first ask the john whether he would like it in a glass or a bottle. If he says bottle, then pour it like this," he said, showing Brooke how to pour the beer.

I found it interesting, so got a beer for myself and sat down on the chair. Kristen lit two cigarettes and gave one to me. He made Brooke walk at least five times from the door until he was happy and then he made her pour beer until she got it right. Then his focus shifted to her body.

"Clean them. Your lips are nice, so show them. See your mother. She knows her lips are nice so she shows them," he said as he ran his fingers over Brooke's blonde pubic hair. "It's tight and young, so let the johns see it," he added, putting two fingers inside her pussy.

But as his fingers went inside her pussy, she flinched.

"Don't flinch. Why did you flinch?" he asked her.

He took his fingers out and shoved them in Mom's pussy.

"Did she flinch? She didn't flinch, did she? You'll take dicks, big and small, and, hopefully, loads of them, so don't flinch over fingers. Men will put anything, everything they can in it. Dicks, fingers, tongues, dildos, and even bananas and cucumbers," he continued.

He took his fingers out from Mom's pussy and brought them to Brooke's mouth.

"Eww, that's disgusting," she exclaimed, jerking her head away from his hand.

"It's just her juices. It's not disgusting at all," he said, as he put his fingers in his mouth and licked them clean.

He again shoved two fingers in Mom's pussy.

"Tighten it," he told Mom. "She has tightened her pussy around my fingers. Johns love it when you tighten it when their dicks are inside. She'll teach you how to do it."

He again brought his fingers to Brooke's mouth and she looked at us and slowly took the fingers in her mouth. He moved his fingers in and out of her mouth as if they were his cock. While he was finger fucking her, Mom went on her knees and started stroking his half-erect cock and soon it started becoming hard. She clamped her hands on his bare ass for support and took his cock in her mouth.

"Did you take that john's dick in your mouth yesterday?" he asked Brooke, who was licking his fingers clean of Mom's juices.

"No, he didn't," she replied as she looked at Mom sucking his cock.

"I'll push my dick in your mouth as far as I can, OK? Try not to choke. Now go down on your knees and try to take as much as you can. Look at your mom, she's sucking all of it. All of it is in her mouth. You also try that."

As she knelt down beside Mom, he put his hands behind her head and slowly began shoving his cock in her mouth. He had pushed nearly half of it when she jerked her head, making the cock slip out of her mouth, and began coughing. But he wasn't done. He pushed his cock again in her mouth and said: "Stop coughing. You won't choke. Take all of it."

Brooke looked up at him and closing her eyes started taking his whole cock slowly in her mouth, but stopped a couple of inches short.

"Baby, take all of it, it won't hurt. Just push your mouth," Mom said to Brooke, giving her head a gentle push.

Brooke again closed her eyes and putting her hands on his inner thighs, she pushed his body forward and took his whole cock in her mouth.

"Good, that's good. Now suck it slowly, don't be in a rush," Kristen said to her.

"Yes, honey, suck it slowly," Mom added.

But Brooke took it out of her mouth and then looked around to spit the saliva but didn't know where to spit it, so she swallowed it.

"Not bad for the first try. He's not small, you know, and you took it all. When you are playing with it play with its tip, too. They love it when you play with the tip like this," Mom said as she ran her tongue over the head of the cock.

"Men are easy. Just play with their dicks, their balls and, if you really like the guy, then you can shove a finger up his asshole or even your tongue. Actually, blowjobs are the fastest way to get the john out of the house," Kristen said, opening a beer and lighting another cigarette.

"Try again," Mom said to Brooke as she got up and gave one beer to the john and opened one for herself.

While the john drank beer and squeezed her tits with his other hand, Brooke sucked his cock.

"They are already big. That's good. You'll be as big as your mom," he said to her as he played with her boobs

"Big size runs in the family, apart from him, with his measly dick," Kristen said, looking at me.

She was still sitting naked on the bed, with her big breasts, pink nipples, and her pussy on display.

"And how do you know it's measly? It's bigger than Adam's," I told her, referring to her son.

"You should hear Zoe scream when he humps her. He's like a donkey," Kristen countered. Zoe was her daughter-in-law.

"You are right, he's a donkey," I said, rolling my eyes.

"OK, get up. You have a good body. You have a tight pussy and ass and your tits are big. Johns love this. And, of course, you have a beautiful face. You can be the best fuck here, better than your aunt or your mom. Keep your ass tight, don't let losers fuck it. Now lie down, let's see if my cock loves your pussy or not," he said to Brooke.

"Let your mom help her," Kristen said to me as she gathered her clothes, got up from the bed, and came out of the room with me.

"Ravage her pussy, you animal," she shouted as she closed the door.

She put on her clothes and we sat down in the living room.

"How are you now?" I asked her.

"Whaddya mean?"

"You know, your back?"

"Oh, that. It's back in action," she said, giving me a smile.

A couple of days ago, Kristen's husband had asked me to go to a hotel at the end of the town to collect Kristen. He had left her with some clients, but now he had to rush off somewhere to meet someone, so he asked me to go to the hotel. When I reached the hotel room, she was in the bathroom taking a shower. I sat down on the bed and lit a cigarette. She came out of the bathroom holding a towel in her hand and wiping her neck with it. She was completely naked. She was walking with difficulty, putting one leg forward, then waiting for a few seconds, and then bringing her second leg forward.

"Why are you walking like this? What happened?" I asked her as I looked at her breasts, which were as big as Mom's, and her blonde pubic hair and pink pussy lips.

"All three rode my ass, that's why. It's paining."

"Do you want any help?"

"It will be fine," she replied as she sat down on the bed next to me and started putting on her panties.

"Jeff always finds the best johns for me," she said, referring to her husband, as she slowly got up and put on her skirt and top.

She gathered her things and we left the room.

"Give them the keys, the room is already paid for," Kristen whispered to me, pointing at the reception desk with her head.

I saw people staring at her because of the way she was walking, though I don't know whether they figured out why she was walking like that. I dropped her at her house where her son Adam was waiting for her with a client and her daughter Senna was with a john while her pregnant daughter-in-law was making dinner.

We were drinking beers and smoking when the door opened and Mom, Brooke, and the man came out. All three were nude and he still had the condom on his cock. He was carrying his clothes in his hands.

"So, did your cock love her pussy?" Kristen asked him.

"It certainly did. She's a great fuck," he answered with a smile on his face.

"Did he treat you gently?" she said to Brooke, whose pink nipples were erect and she was unconsciously twirling her blonde pubic hair with her fingers.

"Yes, he did," she replied, looking at him.

"Next time I won't be gentle," he told Brooke.

"So, there's going to be a next time?" Kristen asked.

"Do ya think I'm gonna leave such a tight pussy alone? I'm gonna tear it apart," he responded as he stared at Brooke.

"Well?" he said, turning to Kristen.

"What, here too?" she questioned him.

He just kept looking at her.

"What does he mean?" Mom asked.

"Watch. See Brooke what we have to do. I clean him up after he pounds my pussy like an animal," she said, going on her knees and taking off his condom, and giving it to Brooke to throw it away.

She then took his limp cock in her mouth and cleaned it. When she had cleaned it with her saliva, she took his balls in her mouth and cleaned them, too. Then she got up and, going behind her, she knelt down and brought her face near his ass, but then stopped and said "Wait" and got up. Going to his front, she said: "You always claim she does it better than me. Now she's here, so ask her. Why should I do it?"

"Because she doesn't do it anymore," he replied, looking at her.

"It's true. I stopped doing it a long time ago," Mom confirmed.

"Well, do it again," Kristen insisted.

"No. I don't do it anymore," Mom repeated.

"OK, fine," Kristen said.

She again went behind him. He put his hands on the couch and bent down. She parted his ass cheeks with her hands and licked his hole.

Mom winked at us and said to her: "You should push your tongue deeper."

"Fuck off," Kristen replied.

"Now, I've to dress him up," she said, dragging his clothes toward her.

She helped him put on his underwear, jeans, and then his T-shirt. After that, she helped him put on his socks and shoes. Turning to Brooke, he kissed her cheek and said he'd see her soon. Then he took out his wallet and handed the money to Mom.

"You are being very generous today," Mom said to him as she counted the money.

"I'm always a generous man," he replied, putting his hands on her naked breasts and squeezing them.

He said goodbye and left. Brooke went to the bathroom to clean herself up and Mom started putting on her top and jeans.

"How's her booking," Kristen asked me.

Taking the money from Mom, I said: "She has two bookings today. The two guys who lost that bidding wanted to come today, but she was already booked, so I've booked them for tomorrow. I want to take it slow for now. Two or three johns in a day max. Grandpa's friend who came yesterday will spread the word, this guy will spread the word, so we should be good," I told her.

"I can handle more than two," Brooke said, who came back wearing a top and shorts.

"No, two, three is fine. We are charging more for you. We don't want all the jerks we get," I added as I sat down on the couch next to Mom.

"That pee guy is desperate to come. I'll have to book him soon," I said.

"Book him for tomorrow afternoon. Tell him that's the only space you have, but it will cost him extra. He anyway doesn't stay for more than two hours. So, he'll be gone before others come," Kristen suggested.

"But what will I have to do?" Brooke asked.

"I have that plastic sheet somewhere in the garage. Will take it out today and wash it. Nothing. He'll just ask you to lie down on it and he'll do his thing," Mom replied.

"He will piss all over me?" Brooke again wondered.

"Yes. Just keep your mouth open and your eyes closed. Don't worry, I'll be there. Then we will collect it in a bowl and drink it. But drink it slowly because he wants us to act as if we are enjoying it like we drink soda. Then he might ask you to sit on the toilet and pee on you. If he pees directly into your mouth then be careful. Signal him to stop, swallow it, and then again signal him to start. He knows the drill. He brings his own water bottles, which he keeps drinking," Mom explained to Brooke.

"Is it too painful when they put it in there?" Brooke, who was sitting next to Kristen opposite me and Mom, asked, patting her ass with her hand.

"It's just a hole," Mom, who was sitting next to me, replied as she lay down on the couch, putting her legs on my legs.

I placed my hands on her thighs.

"You could try putting a finger in it or a dildo, at least that's what I told Senna," Kristen suggested, referring to her daughter.

"What, my own finger?" Brooke wondered.

"No, ask a john, or I can do it if you want. Jeff asked one of my regulars to put his fingers in Senna's," she continued, referring to her husband. "For some reason, she's still hesitant."

"Nobody told us about dildos or fingers. One day Dad gave Vaseline to a john, who put it on his tool and rammed it in. I screamed but he kept ramming it. When he was through, there were no "how are you" from Dad or Mom we hear these days. Same with the next john," Mom commented.

"Same with me. But my john was better than yours. He did it slowly. I still remember you were in pain the whole day," Kristen said.

"But don't do it right now," Mom remarked, turning her head toward Brooke. "Wait for some time."

"He's bigger than Adam," Brooke suddenly commented.

"What?" Kristen asked her.

"His thing is bigger than Adam's?" she said, pointing at me with her head.

"How do you know?" Kristen questioned.

"He and Adam used to show their things to me and Senna. They used to ask us to measure them. He's hung like a horse. But Adam's a better lover. He, on the other hand, is always in a hurry," Brooke replied.

"And how do you know that?" Mom said, turning her body toward her.

"Michelle told me."

Both Adam and I had gone out with Michelle.

"I'm busy earning money. I don't have time for all these things," I said as I tried to defend myself.

"So, you are hung like a horse? There's nothing better than a well-hung man. A big, hard dick that just fills you up...mmm," Kristen remarked.

"Oh! That makes all the juices flowing," Mom added, looking at Kristen and smiling.

"Come on, show us then. Let's see if you are. Haven't seen a big one in days," Kristen commanded.

"You would have to pay for it," I suggested, thinking that would shut her up.

"I know you have a pathetic tool. Is it bigger than a duck's dick or smaller?" Kristen asked.

"I know what you are trying to do," I said as I looked at Mom.

"Don't look at me. If it's small, it's small. At least Brooke and I aren't small," Mom responded without looking at me.

"OK, then," I said as I removed her legs from my legs, got up, and pulled down my shorts, but left my underwear on.

"It looks like it's just average," Kristen commented as she bent her head forward and stared at my underwear. "What do you say, Sam?" she asked Mom.

Mom lifted her head from the couch and, after looking at it, said: "Yes, it looks OK, just below average. Brooke, I don't think your brother is hung like a horse."

"Show them," shouted Brooke.

When I heard Mom say that, my face went red with anger. I pushed my underwear down to my knees and stood there with my cock hanging in full display.

"Oh wow! That's big. Yes, that's an impressive one," Mom whistled as she sat down on the couch.

"And it's still half-sleeping. You were right, Brooke, he's got the large one we all love. Lucky Jenny. She's getting her wishes fulfilled," Kristen remarked, referring to my girlfriend.

"More like her pussy filled," Mom said.

"Have this beer and wake it up. I wanna see its full size," Kristen said as she handed me a beer.

"Really?" I asked, turning toward Mom.

"Why not? Let's see," she replied.

"Come here. I've woken up so many dicks of strangers, so why not yours. You are family after all," Kristen said, putting her hand on my cock when I went near her.

"Just like you guys like cupping big breasts, we like cupping big dicks," she added as she stroked my cock.

Within seconds it was hard as a rock.

"Well, Sam, your son is a lucky man," Kristen commented as she, Mom, and Brooke admired my cock.

"Now take that tissue box and go to the bathroom, or do you want me to give you a blowjob?" Kristen asked when she saw me standing there holding my cock.

I pulled my underwear up, put the shorts back on, and sat down on the couch next to Mom.

"I'm going home. Maybe Jeff is there. Will make his day. I'm so sick of hearing Zoe moan. Believe me, it's getting on my nerves. Whenever she's with Adam, she moans so much and so loudly. I'm like, what special, unique thing is he doing that you are making so much noise. Here I'm lying alone in my bed as Jeff as usual is busy doing whatever he does in the garage and there you are in the next room shouting 'Oh Adam, Yes, Adam.' One day, I'm telling you, I'll barge into their room when she's moaning and ask her what he does that makes her scream so much. Does he put his whole head in your pussy that makes you scream so much? What is it?" Kristen said, referring to her daughter-in-law and son, as she got up from the couch and rushed off home.

I switched on the TV and all three of us started watching a comedy show.

"Show it to me again," Mom, who was still sitting next to me on the couch, but now her legs were on the coffee table, said to me, but she didn't take her eyes off the TV.

"What?" I asked, turning my face toward her.

"Your thing, your tool, your horse dick."

Why?" I asked.

"I want to see it again," she replied.

"Mom, how many have you seen until now?" Brooke asked.

"When I started off, I used to keep a diary, I still have it somewhere. I used to write all the details. But then I stopped counting. I don't know."

"In hundreds?" Brooke prodded her.

"Don't know. Come on, show it to me once again," she again requested.

"It's sleeping," I replied as I got up and pulled my shorts and underwear down.

"Have you had Jenny from behind?" Brooke asked.

"No," I said as I stroked my cock back to life.

"It's good that you keep it all clean," Mom said, looking at my cock.

"Jenny told him to. She told me his hair used to get into her mouth, so she forced him to shave them off," Brooke said.

"Yeah, keep it this way. Now put it back and sit down. I don't want you dirtying the coffee table," Mom told me.

She put one leg on the couch and the other leg over it, with her thigh over her feet. She wasn't wearing a bra as we could see her nipples staring at us through the top.

"Of all the men, who was the best?" Brooke asked her.

"Your father. The rest were johns. Hand me a beer. You guys were having a beer and didn't even give me."

"And who was the worst?" Brooke continued as she handed her a beer.