Irresistible Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmhhhppfff!" Faith moaned when he slammed his lips on her full and pouty pink lips.

Jordan could hardly contain his huge grin.

Here he sat with his ultimate white queen in his lap, her tongue swirling around his while one hand pinched her hard nipples interchangeably and his other hand finger fucked her g-spot.

The tanned blonde married fitness model moaning uncontrollably on his lap while she kissed him so passionately and intensely he could feel the nearing orgasm she was about to have.

As if telegraphed, the orgasm came.

"AHHHH!! MMMHHHPPFFF! AHHHH!!! AHHHH!!! AHHH!!! MMMMMHHPPFFF!" Faith moaned between his heavy kissing, sounding like she was hurting whenever she moaned, they were that powerful and the orgasm showed her no mercy, her entire body spasming and sparkling with sensation and she kept trying to get up from his lap, to escape this cage of pleasure, but he kept her locked in.

"Damn you cum hard!" Jordan grinned at the spasming thirty-four-year-old blonde wife. "Must be me who make you so fucking turned on!" Jordan laughed, before smashing his lips on her neck, biting and sucking on her perfect tanned skin while she continued to be a moaning and whimpering wreck of pleasure.

When she finally managed to gather herself, she looked at her with dreamy eyes, glazed with lust and desire.

"How about we go to your bedroom and get your sexy body out of that dress and into some slutty lingerie?" Jordan grinned at her raised blonde eyebrow.

"You think it would suit me?" Faith moaned, still trembling in his hold and still struggling with the afterglow of her powerful orgasm.

"I think slutty lingerie should be your fucking uniform" he grinned at the wife in his lap, his fingers still lapping at her clit.

"You're so fucking handsome" Faith moaned the words, her breath hot with desire and her eyes showing her hunger for him.

Lifting the sexy little thing up in his huge arms, he carried the blonde wife, his best friend's fit mom into her own fucking bedroom.

Putting the blonde wife down, she had hardly a moment to recover, before he grabbed the hemline of her dress, now bunched up around her tiny waist and pulled it up until her bra-covered big tits popped forwards oh so temptingly and as if instinctual, the blonde wife raised her arms over her head and allowed him to remove her dress.

Tossing it aside, he quickly yanked her red-lace thong off of her body and unclasped her matching lace-bra.

"Jordan!?!? What are you doing?!?" Faith squealed, not expecting to be fully fucking naked in front of the teenager.

Jordan stepped back, gawking at her naked married body, before turning to her wardrobe to pull out a lingerie set in his hands. Quickly, the naked wife, put one leg over the other, her thicc and shapely thighs smashing together and covering her married pussy beneath her thiccness. Her arms tried their best to hide her naked double E cup tits, but there was simply too much titty flesh that it oozed over and beneath her tiny arms, her big tits squashed and turning him on as he approached her.

"Jordan we can't..." Faith said meekly, not able to let go of her tits and show him how high they still sat on her chest.

"I thought you fitness models loved showing off your hot bodies" Jordan teased her, staring at awe at how she managed to hide her married pussy beneath those thicc thighs!

"This is too wild... I'm married... your best friend's mom... please Jordan" Faith tried to reason with him, not able to move since that would expose her pussy and she was painfully aware that he could gawk and admire her big bare booty in the mirror behind the bed.

"Enough complaining! Now put this on... and wear your fucking uniform" Jordan gave naked blonde his ultimatum and at hearing this, her blue eyes widened and her pussy sparkled with excitement.

Terrified of how horny she had become, Faith grabbed the lingerie set and turned around and began to fit the black lace lingerie on her body while she saw him undress behind her in the mirror, but she couldn't see his black cock, since her own curvaceous body hid it from the reflection.

"Is this why you came over so early today?" Faith asked, finally realizing that it had all been him priming her up for this exact outcome.

Holy fuck... he was dressing her up to be his sextoy!

And he was getting undressed behind her!

This was only going to end one way...

"You're going to..." Faith gasped and while the blonde wife arrived at the obvious, Jordan stared admirably at her lingerie-clad body of perfection.

"Finally, she's clocked the obvious! You're such dumb bimbo" Jordan said as he marveled at the sight of her when she had gotten her perfect body primed and ready for him.

Damn... Faith was now standing in front of him and dressed only in lingerie and come fuck me high heels.

Jordan's favourite fitness model was dressed in a black and grey lingerie set. Her legs were encased in pair of sheer and smooth black pantyhose, clinging to her muscular and firm legs, ending at her mid-thighs. From there, she had suspenders connected to them, crossing her smooth thighs, ending at a black lace garter belt around her waist. Below it he saw a matching lace-thong that dug into her ass crack and left her entire booty showing.

The entirety of her flat, tanned belly was left exposed, her sexy navel capturing his attention for a moment. From there, he couldn't help but let his eyes drift upward to her large breasts, even larger than he had initially thought, struggling to stay contained in her grey lace bra. The garment was slightly transparent, allowing him to see a hint of her terrific nipples through the lace garment. The bra covered most of the fronts of her breasts while leaving a fair amount of skin showing, including the entirety of her smooth, succulent cleavage. The way her two massive, bulbous breasts pressed together was mouth-watering, the smooth fleshy chasm arresting his vision. The skin of her smooth tits was pouring over the edges of the lacy material, threatening to escape. The upper halves of her large, tanned tits were left exposed to his vision as well.

When Faith spun around, her bare ass was just hanging out for his eyes to feast on...

And he couldn't look away!

Her big and round booty always looked amazing, but it looked even better like this. Full and round and smooth, each tanned cheek looked amazing. Her ass stood out from her slim frame, perky and firm and perfectly shaped. And her ass-crack was just as fantastic, looking deep and smooth and mouth-watering.

Jordan wanted this blonde wife, just like any other red-blooded male, he wanted to tie her to a bed and spend eternity breeding her...

And this was the day he would finally conquer her sexiness!

He was too horny not to try!

God damn... she was the finest piece of ass!

Closing the distance between them, she took a nervous step back until her shapely and huge hamstrings touched the back of the bed, but reaching around her, he stopped her dead in her tracks by planting his huge black hands on each of her bare round ass cheeks.

"Jordan... this is so wrong" Faith gasped, craning her neck to look up at the huge and tall black man, whose large hands tried to grab as much of her ass cheeks as he could grab, but they were too fucking big, round and firm to grab all the ass that she had to offer.

"I've wanted you for so fucking long and now I got you the way I've always imagined you" Jordan smirked while fondling those big ass cheeks.

The ass cheeks of the most curvaceous and thicc white woman he had ever seen!

"I'm married... this is so wrong... please" Faith begged when he slowly lifted her up from the ground, her lingerie-clad body slamming into him. "I'm married..." Faith continued to plead when he leaned down and crawled into bed, bringing the lingerie-clad wife with him due to his strong hold around her lower back.

"That's what they all say at first... but trust me babe, you'll forget all about your husband towards the end" Jordan grinned eerily at her when he started to ease her down into the sheets, her big and round ass cheeks sinking into the soft bed and the rest of her was forced into the sheets when he laid atop of her.

Faith's muscular and thicc thighs were spread on each side of him, hooked in place by his arms that draped around the back of her knee and his hands slammed down onto each of her big double E cup tits.

Faith could hardly breathe when she felt his naked black cock touch her trembling pussy lips and there was chance she could remove him, even if she wanted to.

"Ever been blacked before?" Jordan asked the incredible beauty, before leaning down and feasting on her full pink lips.

"Mmmmmmmhhhhppffff... I've... mmmmmmhhhhpppfffff... been... mmmmmmmhhhhppfffff... once... mmmmmmhhhhppffff... by my ex... mmmmmhhhhppffff!" Faith couldn't help herself, she was moaning into his mouth, her arms around his neck and her diamond wedding band shining atop his dark traps.

"It's about time you went back then and damn do I plan on breeding you a lot!" Jordan smirked when he finally pushed his nine-inches into Faith's tight married pussy.

"OH! GOD!" she yelled out, her eyes widening in shock as her pussy stretched around his massive size. Before she could fully recover, he was already sliding his cock back out to the tip before slamming it back in again. "UGH! OH MY GOD!" she screamed as she panted for breath like a woman giving birth. Still gripping her tits, he used them as handles while he drove into her again, and again, and again, driving her wild. "OH! AHHH! UGHH!" she groaned as she took it.

"Take it!" he growled. "Take that black dick, whore!" He kept pumping his full length into her, again and again and again. His hands were gripping her big tits as he drilled her, pulling her curvaceous body back into him as he drove into her. Her massive ass jiggled with every thrust as he kept pumping into her, stealing his gaze for a moment.

"Wait... wait... slow down," she called out, looking up into the merciless look on her handsome conqueror's face, her legs swooning over how good looking he was. But he was ruthless, picking up the pace despite her pleas for mercy, fucking her harder and harder. She began lifting her head ever so slightly, seeking kindness. But instead, he let go of her tits and grabbed her throat, squeezing it hard. "Ah! AHHHH! AHHHHHHH!" she moaned as her entire body felt like it was on fire thanks to his efforts. Despite the rough treatment, she couldn't deny the electric jolts of pleasure coming from her dripping pussy.

"Don't act like you're not loving this!" Jordan growled. "Talk to me, whore! Tell me how much you love it!"

The sounds of meaty slapping as her ass slapped against him began to drown the booming sound of Faith' speakers and it worried her so much that she reached for her phone and put her favourite song on full volume. But what she failed to realise was that, as she propped the phone back up, the bimbo accidentally started to record the fucking.

Her pussy was spasming around his swollen pole as he fucked her faster and faster, harder than she ever thought possible. Her gorgeous face was a mask of pleasure as her mouth remained open in a silent moan. His muscles were flexed as he gripped her throat even harder, choking the blonde wife, drilling her roughly.

"Tell me you like getting fucked like a fucking whore, you dumb bitch!" he demanded, pumping into her, his cock like a blur as he fucked her brains out and spoke to her, as if it was natural to do so, in a degrading manner. Faith remained silent, her body tensed in pleasure as she shivered at the sound of that word...'whore'. Jordan filled her with his entire length on every thrust, causing his sizable balls to slap against her clit.

Giving him no response, he opted to grab one of her hard nipples between his calloused fingers and twisted it hard. "AHHHHHH! Oh!" she screamed out.

"Talk to me, whore!" he growled into her ear, still drilling her. As he fucked her, her massive tits were rippling and bouncing as he pumped into her roughly. Reaching down, he dug his big palm into her soft, luscious titties again. "These big, perfect tits! These double E cups are mine! I don't care that you're married! I don't care! Because these tits belong to me now!" he growled, groping her jugs roughly.

God fondling them felt amazing!

"Oh my God!" she groaned, barely able to handle the rough treatment. She didn't know if she could agree with it as there were so many men who had already claimed ownership of her big tits, but God, did it ever feel like this teenager had taken ownership of her huge breasts, stealing sole possession of them away from the world. It sounded bad, but the thought of it made her pussy even wetter. But no... if she gave over total ownership of her body to him, she would be his whore forever.

She couldn't do that, no matter what he...

But then he flipped her around and slammed back into her.

SPANK!

"AHHH!" she moaned out in shock as the tower of a man swatted her booty. Despite the shock, an electric bolt of lust coursed through her from the firm contact.

SPANK! SPANK!

"OH!" she moaned out again. Holy crap! She was shocked at how good that felt!

What did she swear she couldn't do again?

SPANK!

She couldn't remember.

Jordan took great delight in spanking Faith' big fucking booty. It was such a perfect piece of art, an ass built to be spanked, punished and demolished through hard fucking.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Mmmm!" she groaned, trying her best to suppress a very loud moan as no man had ever done anything like this to her, and the pleasure that was coursing through her was insane. She had never felt anything like this. Everything Jordan was doing to her was driving her crazy, and then she broke.

SPANK!

As Jordan tugged her Goddess-like hair back and continued to slide more of his thick black cock into her tight white pussy, her gaze was forced to look straight into the mirror while Jordan fetched his phone from his cargo trousers on the bed and began recording her being pounded like a proper whore by his big black cock.

Faith looked at herself, taking in her surroundings. She was in her own marital bedroom, wearing her sexiest lingerie while the gorgeous sight of Jordan stood behind her, forcing his huge black dick up her tight and fertile pussy. His big, strong hand slid around her smooth body, squeezing one of her huge, soft, jiggling boobs. She was in the clutches of a big, strong and handsome man that she had secretly been crushing on...

And it occurred to her then, as she was being pounded yet again, for the countless time, since she had turned eighteen, that this was how she had once spent her days. Faith hardly did anything anymore now that she was married, but back when she was eighteen, Faith had been a totally different breed! The only free time she had gotten back then from the insane amount of poundings she was taking at the time, was to build her body even thiccer at the gym.

Faith didn't see any sign of the married wife she had become. No, the previous her would never do this, but her light had been darkened once again by the big black bull behind her and it was especially this hardcore fucking that had darkened her to the point where she didn't see any signs of the woman she had fought so hard to become.

Was she truly back to her slutty ways?

Was this truly what she wanted?

To live purely to be fucked and offer nothing more than what her body could offer?

Faith looked at herself and realized she saw someone familiar staring back at her and despite the questions growing in abundance within her head... the woman who stared back at her looked to be in a state of zest as her big tits jiggled and bounced with each thrust the big black man gave her big booty...

That woman was her and she looked like a filthy slut!

But this revelation didn't disgust her or horrify her because she finally saw what everyone else saw when they looked at her...

There was no sign of the little princess she had become, even if she still wore the diamond wedding band on her finger...

Instead, all she saw was a woman doing what she was best at and enjoying it to the fullest and seeing herself so happy made her smile and moan as Jordan reached further and threatened to stab at her cervix.

Faith was back and her pussy responded as if it had longed for this!

Her eyes flashed with lust and pride as her predatorial black lover used her body for pleasure. The way he pawed at her lustful body made her feel hot and sexy in a way no one never had. She chewed her lower lip at the hot scenario she found herself in, feeling more like a mature, adult woman than she ever had before. And on the side of adulthood, the flavour was delicious and the smell reeking of sex. Now her true life would be enjoyed and she would start to cherish her role in this world, which was to spread her legs for rough, disgusting and handsome men with huge black cocks and letting them fill her with cum and pleasure...

Just like Jordan was doing right now!

Faith' body was built to make men drool, it was her own doing, so why not enjoy the type of pleasure that comes with it? Why bother thinking of all that other silly stuff when you could be getting stuffed with huge black cocks and feeling an unimaginable level of pleasure? Why deny yourself this pleasure? For the sake of love? Marriage?

Why do that, when this eighteen-year-old's huge black dick gave her more fulfilment than all that stuff ever had?

Without any objections to what she was doing, she accepted what she was, fully, when Jordan began to piston his fingers up into her tight asshole while fucking her brains out.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK YYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!" she screamed out, a shiver of lust passing through her.

"You like that black dick, don't you, whore?" Jordan growled, knowing she would come around, his hips driving forward as he kneaded Faith' huge rack.

"Fuck me, Jordan... fuck my fertile pussy! Fill me up!" she moaned loudly, a small orgasm passing through her.

"You want your daddy's black cock?" he asked, twisting her hard nipple roughly.

"Yes! PLEASE! Give me every fucking inch, daddy! I want to feel your balls against my ass!" the fitness model moaned out, spurring the teenager on.

"You want the whole thing, whore?" Jordan asked, grunting slightly, looking at her face in the mirror with a raised eyebrow.

"YES! FUCK!" Faith moaned out, her eyes wide, looking almost insane with need. "Squeeze my tits, Jordan! Squeeze your little whore's huge fucking whorish tits!" she screamed in pleasure as he pushed three fingers up her ass.

"Mmm, fuck!" Jordan grunted out, taking his hand from her hair and asshole and sliding them around to cup both of her massive tits in his palms. He squeezed them greedily, kneading the firm flesh between his fingers. "You want the whole fucking thing, whore?" Jordan groaned through gritted teeth, the pleasure of her hot, tight pussy and her change in attitude making him lose control.

This had been so fucking easy!

All he had done was just to go for it and Faith had been powerless to deny him!

Holy fuck what a slut she was!

"Yes, daddy! Please! Shove every inch of your perfect, fat black dick up my tight married pussy! Fuck my fertile pussy hard! Make me scream daddy! I want the world to hear!" Faith moaned out.

Clenching his teeth together, Jordan gave an unholy shove and drove his hips forward, and without care or mercy, he shoved the remaining few inches of his throbbing member up the blonde beauty's amazing pussy.

"YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS! FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!" Faith screamed out in a guttural moan of pleasure, another orgasm passing through her. Jordan looked down to see the slut's tight pussy wrapped around the base of his thick weapon. A jolt of lust shot through him.