Irresistible Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ughhh... fuck!" he groaned out.

"Yes!" she cried out, head facing forward as she took it up the ass.

"God, this is so good!" Jordan groaned out, rearing back to slap her ass again.

SPANK!

"UGHHH! FUCK! YES!" Faith squealed loudly. "Treat me like your fucking whore! YES!"

SPANK! SPANK!

"AHHH! GOD! YES!" Faith moaned.

"Fuck! God DAMN! Your ass is so fucking tight!" Jordan grunted out, driving into her harder.

"Fuck me, baby! FUCK ME!" Faith urged, driving back at him. "I want the whole thing! Go balls deep in my tight ass!" Faith screamed as Jordan reared back and fucked her harder, trying to drive that last inch inside her.

Enough was enough!

Propping the phone on the nightstand, he savagely yanked her hair back, roughly, driving his cock harder and harder into her, forcing more and more cock up her ass. Finally, he drove that last inch home, her ass slamming into his fit belly, his balls slapping up against her dripping cunt.

"YES! YES! YES!" the blonde screamed out. "Take my ass! YES! Give me every fucking inch!" She drove back into him as savagely as he drove forward, their bodies colliding in a meaty slap.

The sensation of her tightest of holes swallowing his entire length turned him on like crazy, making him pump into her even harder. "Do what you've wanted to do to me for so long daddy! Fuck my slutty ass with every inch of your big black cock! YES! YES!" Faith screamed as he pulled her hair roughly and drove into her even harder at this, pumping into her impossibly tight hole with his throbbing meat.

"Yes! Fuck! I always knew we'd bang! God, every time I was over here you've always looked so fucking amazing" he told her, before giving her firm ass another meaty slap.

SPANK!

"UGH!" she moaned out.

"When you first let me massage that big fucking booty..." he began, before...

SPANK! SPANK!

"AHHH!" she screamed.

"I knew I'd get to fuck that big fucking ass one day!"

SPANK! SPANK!

"UGHHH! FUCK! YES! YES!" Faith screamed. "I want you to punish me, daddy! Tie me down for being such a fucking slut and shaking my hot ass at you! Make me pay by splitting my ass open! YES!" She screamed and Jordan smiled, knowing she was just tapping into the whore she had always been underneath the incredible façade. "Tell me... tell me you love my slutty ass! Tell me!"

"YES!" Jordan growled. "This is the best! You're the best fuck ever! Holy fuck! Your ass is incredible. It's driving me crazy!" he said, giving her his full length on every go, his balls slapping into her cunt every time.

Faith moaned as the stud worked her over, her mind was lit up with desire, and her ass was quivering in pleasure. She was about to cum again. "Baby, I'm gonna cum again!" she moaned out.

"Do it!" Jordan spat out as he was getting close. "Cum on my cock you fucking whore!"

"Yes! YES!" Faith screamed, ass quivering around him. "I'm gonna do it, baby! I'm gonna fucking cum! Yes! Yes! Yes! YES! YES! YES! FUCK! FUCK! YES! AHHHH! FUCK! YES! YES! AHHH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! YES! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

As Faith screamed out in pleasure, another violent orgasm surging through her body, her ass tightened around his bloated shaft, kicking the handsome devil between her legs over the edge.

"Fuck fuck fuck! YES! FUCK! UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! FFFUUUUUCCCKKKKK!" Jordan groaned out as he slammed his cock up to the nuts inside her, just in time for his own explosion. Again, his cock exploded, balls twisting in pleasure as more rockets of thick, broiling hot cum fired from his swollen nuts deep into her waiting ass. His cock fired off into her ass, again and again, a sensation that drove the slut crazy.

"YES! YES! I can feel it! I can feel that cum! YES! YES! FUCK!" Faith squealed in delight, her body racked with pleasure. Her luscious frame jerked as violent pleasure coursed through her in waves, her ass clenching around his massive weapon, drawing more and more cum from his heavy balls.

"Jesus! YES!" Jordan moaned, his mouth still near her ear, his body pressed against hers as they rode out the waves of pleasure together. His cock kept firing, again and again, somehow firing more of his thick seed after his massive, earlier orgasm. His eyes were clenched closed, tightly, as he kept cumming in Faith's slutty ass, filling her up, one hand still tugging her hair with the other now gripping her massive, hanging jugs. She kept driving her ass back into him, willingly taking his seed in her nastiest of holes.

She just kept cumming, as did he, his swollen cock firing off again and again. He didn't know how he did it, but he did, cumming like crazy in her tight, waiting ass.

"Oh my God, gorgeous! Oh my God!" he groaned out, amazed at the virility he had, thanks to this dirty slut.

Two bodies, lost in lust, skin against skin, sweat mixing, traveling to a new high of bliss together. An intimate experience that these two were sharing. An experience no other woman would ever be able to bring him. Only a slut like Faith could. And that slut was now cumming and in bliss, as was he while emptying his heavy sack into her ass.

Finally, at nearly the same moment, their orgasms lessened. The tension in her body was released, as was the all-consuming need inside him. Physically exhausted, both of the illicit lovers fell onto the bed, with him on top of her curvaceous body. Both were panting for breath, barely conscious from all the fucking they'd done. With the last bit of strength, he had, Jordan slid off of Faith, and looked at the bombshell beside him.

"I want you to ride me babe" Jordan commanded his sextoy, reaching over and lining up his hand.

SPANK!

"Ohh fuckk!" Faith squealed, sounding sleepy and drained, but she had to obey her black daddy who patted his lap and grabbing her big ass cheeks when she finally straddled his lap.

"You know, I have a confession to make" she said as she settled in his lap, wearing the sexiest lingerie he'd ever seen a woman wear and he had seen quite a lot of porn. "I always thought myself above the sluts I heard rumours about you fucking..." she said meekly, hesitantly even. "But now..." she said, practically moaning the words as she moved her arms around his neck, her plump pink lips inches from his. "I'm dying to be the hottest fucking whore you'll ever have straddling you..." she purred like a sexy kitten as she rocked her hips in his lap, his fingers unclasping his belt in desperation, the back of his hands pressing against her pussy. "I want every woman after me to look and feel inferior when they try to live up to the standards I've set..." she purred as she kissed her way up his cheekbones until she moaned breathlessly into his ear as his hands gripped around his shaft, pushed her thong to the side and aligned his black cock with her heavenly shaven married pussy. "That's what I want daddy! To be the woman you always call when you need to dominate a bitch..." Faith moaned into his ear as he gripped onto whatever he could of her big ass cheek, ready to slam her straight down onto his shaft. "Which means... your big black cock will belong to me and only me... OOHHHHHHHH!" Faith moaned, her satisfied grin speaking volumes as the girthy, fat and humongous black cock stuffed her married pussy full as Jordan the slut wife down on his huge black cock, penetrating her fertile married pussy.

God... being inside Faith was the best feeling in the world, her pussy was the best! Nothing could compare to how tight and sweet her pussy was!

The feel of this thick cock slowly pushing deeper into her needy pussy sent waves of electricity through Faith's body.

Jordan was relentless as he continued to pull her down onto his ragingly-hard dick. Her eyes were wide and her mouth hung open as the breath left her body with every inch of Jordan' cock that was slowly pushed into her.

"Fuck, you're tight!" Jordan grunted as he continued pulling her down on him.

Faith couldn't reply, the feel of this... huge cock... being buried inside her was just so... unbelievable!

SPANK!

"Ohhhhhh! Mmmmhhhhppppppfff" she moaned as he spanked that ass and slammed her down, fully, on his cock. The fitness model's eyes rolled back into her head as he bottomed out within her, loving how her tight pussy squeezed and milked his cock.

"OH FUCK!" Faith screamed half in pain and half in pleasure.

The thing had literally slammed deep into her body, stuffing her so full of hard cock she felt as if it had been driven into her womb.

Her head fell back and all that kept her sitting up was his hands around her lower back, which gripped so tightly to her she just remained like that, arched backwards, her long hair falling between his spread legs and down to the floor.

"Oh fuck!" She repeated breathlessly when Jordan took advantage of her position, leant forwards and slobbered all over her tits. Faith's head was swimming in the pleasure of how deep and thick this cock was inside her, the pain clearing ever so slightly.

Faith leaned up once again, her hair hanging over her face as she stared lustfully down at the man who buried his face in her tits, biting at her soft skin and leaving sickle and salvia all over her heaving chest.

Feeling her magnificent blonde hair fall over him, it was like she shielded him from the outside world with her heavenly veil. Hands pushed his head deeper into her tits as she gyrated her hips in his lap and when his fingers left her ass cheek, Jordan heard her breathing stop in anticipation.

SPANK!

"Oh fuck!" she moaned as his hand smacked down on her ass and then the blonde veil parted as he rose from her chest and kissed her passionately.

Jordan held tightly to the whore's slim waist, guiding her up and down his dick as it drilled in and out of her hot, tight pussy with the rhythm of a piston machinery, her passion rising as she repeatedly slammed herself forcefully up and down his thick length.

Faith's large, heavy tits bounced violently as she continuously stuffed herself full of his dick and Jordan found it hard to know where to look. His eyes wanted to drink in every bit of this hot beauty as she expertly bounced on his cock, meeting his thrusts as naturally as it felt to be inside of her. He wanted to stare at those luscious tits as they jiggled and bounced tantalizingly and he wanted to watch her gorgeous face that was twisted in the ecstasy of their illicit fucking.

Faith kept grinding her pussy around his throbbing pole, and she would probably be content to take as long as she wanted to get used to his massive size. But Jordan was not about to wait around.

SPANK!

"C'mon!" he growled, reaching around to slap her ass, wanting to spur her into action. "Move your big fucking ass, whore! Ride this black cock!"

Without even thinking, she lifted herself up, his thick, swollen meat sliding out of her grasping pussy. Surprisingly enough, as difficult as it was to adjust to his size, as soon as she got halfway up, she felt empty. Unable to live without his cock in her, she dropped herself back into his lap.

"Oh!" she sighed, her ass slamming into his lap as her eager cunt swallowed up his big dick again.

"Again!" he growled, spanking her juicy ass again. She repeated the motion, slowly rising and falling. Then she did it again, and again, until she began to bounce at a steady rhythm.

"Oh my God!" Faith sighed softly as she bounced on his black cock. As she got into it, she began bouncing up a little more each time, taking more dick on each bounce. At first, having his huge, bulging cock buried completely in her small, tight pussy felt more awkward than good, but there was enough pleasure there for her to keep going. And as she worked up into a good rhythm, it slowly began feeling better and better.

"Fuck..." Jordan sighed while the blonde fitness model rode his big dick, her huge breasts bounced right in his face, and finally ready to cut loose, Jordan didn't hesitate to indulge himself. Leaning forward, he pressed his face right against her tits, letting the soft flesh cascade against his face as she rode him. She leaned forward, allowing him to immerse himself in her bulbous rack. He reached up and ripped asunder Basque, big tits coming free, before he squeezed her perky jugs firmly, gripping them in his palms as she fucked him. As the old scrooge scrubbed his face against the blonde whore's soft and succulent tits, he felt her throbbing nipples scraping across his chiselled facial features. They were clearly looking for a mouth, and he was happy to oblige, sliding his lips around her pierced nipples.

"Ah!" she sighed as Jordan began sucking her big tits. She had been so confident she could bury the whore of the past, but here she was, dressed like a hooker and letting a man that wasn't her husband suck on her perfect tits while riding his huge dick.

And she couldn't even excuse it on being drunk... or drugged...

Faith was a whore, there was no denying it and by embracing it...

Boy did she have fun!

"Suck my titties!" Faith panted while he switched between nipples until they were both covered in his spit. After fully availing himself in her huge breasts, he sat back, his hands still squeezing her massive rack as she rode him.

"God damn! I love these fucking tits!" Jordan growled, slapping one of her big titties again, spurring her on to ride him harder and faster. Making her boobs bounce even more, and his big rough hands dug into them even more firmly. He dove back in and scrubbed his face into her massive, juicy tits, growling like a lion. Feeling her big, bare tits moulding to his face as she rode him. Falling back, letting his hands dig into the succulent flesh of her massive tits, he smiled hungrily at her. "Look at you now, baby. This is you! This is what you were born to do!"

"Oh my God! I know" she sighed, bouncing a little faster as the handsome young black man complimented her whorishness. Not saying anything to defend herself. Not letting go and fully embracing this fierce fucking. She was staying quiet and biting her lip, only letting out small little moans of pleasure. She was bouncing lightly, and she was doing a good job at taking about half of his length on every bounce.

But she could do so much better.

Faith was built for it. Just, her body... her round, juicy ass, which was just fantastic. Her tits, which were absolutely massive and smooth and built to be squeezed. And her pussy was incredible, tight and wet and oh so eager. This babe wasn't just built for sex, but she was built for nasty, brutal, hardcore fucking.

To be honest, Jordan expected her to have a past in porn, she was slutty enough for it and had the body to make millions horny with nothing more than a shake of that big fucking ass!

And she needed to understand her role in this world!

"C'mon!" he roared again, reaching around her to slap her ass again. "You're a fucking knockout! Born to be bred and fucked! So fucking embrace what you are, whore!" Jordan told her before sucking on her big tits again.

"Oh my god!" she sighed, speaking up. "So big... ugh... oh my god! Ugh! You're so hard!" Other than his size, that was the one thing she couldn't help but notice. Yeah, she was talented at making all men around her hard, but making a dick of such size and girth as hard as granite made it all the more noticeable. The fact she could make a cock like his throb was a point of pride for her, strange as it may sound.

As she bounced, her huge breasts were bouncing even more. But luckily, his large hands were there to hold them in place, squeezing them greedily as they jiggled. Jordan groaned in pleasure as he fucked up into her ever so slightly. Her wet, tight cunt felt incredible around his massive dick.

SPANK!

"Mmmmhhhhppphhff" Faith moaned as he smashed his lips on hers, his cock pulsing like crazy as she toyed with the massive cockhead, the chair creaking as she rode him vigorously.

SPANK!

"Ohhhhhhh!" she continued to moan into his mouth as her tongue swirled around his, the sensations of her luscious body pressing into him, her expert tongue, her incredible riding technique and the feel of her silk-like blonde hair tickling his skin, he was helpless.

SPANK!

"AHHHH! FUCK! FUCK!" Jordan groaned as her incredible pussy set him off as his cock exploded and sent streams of thick, potent jizz firing out of his cock and into her waiting cunt.

"MMmhhhppffff" she continued to moan as they kissed feverishly, but then she felt the thick bands of seed filling her up. Forcing her lips off of him, she looked at him, dazed, by the warm feeling that spread within her. "So, you wanna knock me up?"

"Fuck yeah!" Jordan grinned as he kept drilling her as his cock fired off, again and again, his nuts twisting and firing out thick bands of creamy seed into her cunt. It was the peak moment of his life and he just kept going as he shot out more cum, filling her womb completely with it.

The bimbo didn't even get up, just sitting there and letting him impregnate her!

God she was filthy!

"God damn...you're so fucking sexy!" Jordan told her as he sat up straight and kissed the dazed beauty with mad desire.

"Mmmmmmmm" Faith moaned into his mouth as he slobbered over her lips, their salvia hanging from their lips when she pulled her head back. "Breed me" Faith pleaded underneath the gaze of his intense eyes.

"Oh whore... you have no idea what you're asking for" Jordan smirked at the gorgeous whore who sat breathlessly atop of his dick, her juices coating his dick as he gripped monstrously hard on her fantastic booty while making out with her.

Ending the kiss, Faith missed his tongue already and when he pulled out, she felt wrong. "Ohh!" she squealed as he took hold of her shapely legs and lifted her up, her heels dangling above his shoulder as he slowly slid her back down his shaft.

Never had she felt more like a sextoy than now!

Exerting himself and showing off his strength, he lifted her up, then slammed her down onto his dick powerfully, immediately returning to the furious pace. His eyes devoured the sight of her fantastic, mouth-watering tits and that sexy belly button.

"OOoh!" Faith moaned as the addictive stimulation returned, closing her eyes.

"You think you're the only one I've ever fucked like this? I'm always on a lookout for hot women who need something extra than what they're getting from their limp-dicked boyfriends... and now you're just another slut in my book!"

Faith shot her eyes awake. Being belittled, treated like an easy mark, used for another man's pleasure, an arrogant teenager...

She wanted to fuck him till she passed out - that's how much she wanted to prove him right. And she was so fucking close again.

"OH FUCK!" she screamed, meeting Jordan's thrusts with her ass and cunt flexing. "FUCK! YES! I'm just another slut on your bedpost! Oh, god, but here's the thing daddy! The list ends with me! I'm the last slut you'll ever fuck, because there won't be a better ass! No slut as filthy as me and deep down you fucking know it! So enough chitchat! Just fucking breed me!!" Faith made his eyes crazy with lust, love and desire.

"Yeah, you are! And you love it! And I could watch your beautiful ass flexing all day as your fucking incredible pussy greedily takes all of my dick inside! And those tits...I want your perfect body all to myself!"

Jordan moved forward, wrapping his arm around her lower back to support her as he moved the other hand right where it needed to be - to maul those delicious fucking boobs.

She clung desperately to him, barely able to support herself in the sudden position. He felt her slipping.

"Shove your tits in my face," he growled commandingly.

Faith obediently, like a good slut, stuck her chest forward, trying to drown Jordan with her huge rack.

Jordan dropped his arms and hooked them underneath her legs, picking her up. Sucking and kissing the boobs covering his face, he prepared to make this bitch cum again.