Irresistible Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! Your cock is so fucking perfect! Ahhhhhhhh!." she sighed and moaned as her cunt leaked her juices all over his thick shaft, coating it. "Look at you! Fucking me like the cheap fucking whore I am! Yes! You have me where you've always wanted to have me, drilling me like a nasty fucking slut! God! I love it! Fuck, baby... you were born to fuck me! So keep on fucking your whore!!! AHHHH!!!!!"

"Ohhh..." he grunted, the filth she was spewing only turning him on further, causing him to fuck her harder. She was pushing her perfect butt back against him as he drilled her, and this move spurred him into further action, lifting one hand off her so he could slap her ass.

SPANK!

"AHHH! Yes!" she screamed out in rapturous pleasure, driving back into him harder.

SPANK! SPANK!

"UGHHH! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she groaned as he repeated the action.

SPANK! SPANK!

"Yes! Treat me like a fucking whore! Yes! I love it!" she screamed out. "You aren't meant to be with anyone but me! What a fucking man you are! Fuck! Fuck! Don't ever stop fucking ME!!!!"

Examining his surroundings, a curvaceous blonde, tanned slut with her bare big booty in front of him, screaming on his dick... he'd never felt more like a man. Making his whorish little slut scream on his cock was an incredible sensation that he couldn't get enough of.

"Take it!" he groaned, picking up what she was putting down. "Take that fucking dick you fucking whore!"

SPANK! SPANK!

"AHHHH! Haha! Yes! YES!" Faith squealed in delight, her cunt spasming around his swollen shaft. His cock slid into her smoothly, coated with her cunt juices, his balls slapping against her. As he got more into it, he slid his hand along her reddening rear end, teasing her with his hand while getting his fill of her voluptuous rear. Finally, after moments of teasing...

SPANK! SPANK!

"UGGGHHHH! I love it! I fucking love it!" she groaned, her body alight with wicked pleasure. He then grabbed her by the hips again, fucking into her even harder, making her babble with pleasure. "Ahhh! UGHHH! GOD! UH! UH! AHH!" she groaned, his cock a blur as he pumped into her. His balls were beginning to really boil, threatening to blow again.

Seeing how she loved this rougher treatment, he slid his hand down her back, reaching forward to slide his hand into her blonde hair, gathering it in his fist and yanking it back.

"AHHHH! YES! YES! DO IT! Treat me like a fucking whore! YES!" she squealed loudly. Using his hand to pull her back, he was able to use the other to slide around her and cup her hanging tits, squeezing them roughly.

"GOD! YES! FUCK! Do whatever you want with me! Yes!" she moaned.

"Fuck! Fuck! So fucking good!" he groaned, his cock tingling with excitement.

Being pounded so hard was one thing, but to be pounded this hard and having her tits being groped and squeezed at the same time brought her swiftly towards her orgasm, all the while his black cock fucked her deep into her soaking wet pussy.

"OH YES! Ummmm! YES!!! FUCK ME HARDER! Ummmm! Oh oh AHHHH!!! Squeeze my tits daddy! Squeeze them hard and fuck me harder daddy! OH! YOU FUCK ME SO FUCKING GOOD AHHHHH!!!!!" Faith groaned loudly as the big black cock buried inside her continued to pound her dangerously close to the next orgasm.

"Your tits feel so fucking good!!" Jordan growled as he, too, began to feel his climax approaching, but he couldn't allow it to be over as he was living out his dream. With that in mind, he focused hard on fucking her as rough as he could, but even harder on keeping himself from filling her unprotected pussy up.

"Ohhhhhh! I LOVE your big hands squeezing my tits! Your big black dick feels so fucking good inside me! Ohhhh ughhh ummm! Fuck me!! OH DADDY!!! RUIN YOUR WHORE!!!" Faith groaned even louder as she clawed at the sheets while the black cock slammed hard into her from behind.

Jordan's hands were now squashing her tits together, pulling his sexy little whore back, hard, onto his raging black cock, his fingers sinking into the soft, firm flesh of her big tits as he rammed his cock home repeatedly into her.

"I'M YOURS! UGH! FUCK! I'M FUCKING YOURS! OH MY GOD! I'M CUMMING! FUCK! SO GOOD! OH GOD! YOUR BLACK COCK IS SO FUCKING AMAZING! OHHHH!!!! FUCK ME! OH! FILL ME! OH! UHHHMMM! YEEESSSS! I'M CUMMING FOR YOU!!" Faith screamed as her earth-shattering orgasm rocked her body so hard it looked like she was being zapped with electricity as her juices rained down her lover's stabbing sword, again, and down her trembling and shaking thighs.

Faith had meant every word of what she had said and her orgasm was unlike anything she had ever experienced and she collapsed, but she didn't fall. Instead she was caught in those black arms and held in place while he hammered her from behind.

The recording capturing her destruction as the orgasm rocked her world, and her arms were trapped behind her by the teenager.

"Your husband can't fuck you like this, right?!" Jordan laughed while he held her helplessly in place, but not for a second did he stop his endless hammering of her nearly ruined pussy.

"UGGHHHHHH! HHHHHHNNNNNN! NO FUCKING WAYYYY!" she screamed as Jordan power-fucked her with his enormous dick. She was matching this rough pace, driving her body into him, her ass slamming into his crotch, taking his fat cock like a complete fucking whore. Like the dirty slut she was...

"You wanna cum some more, bitch?" Jordan growled like the devil possessed as he enjoyed the best body ever!

"YEEEAAASSSS! PLEASE!" she begged, slamming into him, the pleasure almost at a crescendo.

"Tell me!" Jordan demanded, moving one of his arms up her body, roughly gripping the side of her breast in his meaty paw. She loved feeling his rough hands on her soft breasts. Such a hard, rough man deserved the incredible softness a pair of huge breasts could provide.

"I... uh, fuck, fuck, I wanna cum again!" she begged, coated with sweat, on the edge of a huge orgasm, the biggest of her life, on the end of her daddy's massive cock, which was turning her into a black cock-crazy slut.

SPANK!

"Try again!" he screamed out, slapping her ass roughly.

SPANK!

"FUCK! YES! Please! I wanna cum!" she begged, her warbling voice sounding a bit more composed.

SPANK!

"AGAIN!" he roared, her ass being met with his big strong hand again.

SPANK!

"I wanna fucking cum again!" Faith said with more force.

SPANK!

"More!" Jordan demanded, her tight, clutching cunt driving him wild.

"I wanna cum on your FAT FUCKING COCK! Yes! YES! UGH!" Faith screamed into the recording phone that he put dangerously close to her face, capturing her filth... forever.

SPANK!

"MORE!" Jordan grunted out, savagely fucking Faith with everything he had in him.

"I want to cum on your AMAZING COCK!! Please let me cum!!" Faith squealed out, her pussy quivering in anticipation of his hand being raised...

SPANK!

"More!" Jordan demanded again.

"I want to fucking CUM on your perfect, fat COCK like all those pussies at school wants to do when I show up to pick up Blake!! I want you to make me scream my head off!! Please let me cum!" Faith begged.

"Tell me what I want to hear!" Jordan told her. "Tell me what you are!"

"Please!" Faith screamed, desperate for his permission to cum again.

"Tell me!" Jordan growled as the outrageously beautiful blonde took the savage pounding that rattled her body like a natural.

"I'm your fucking bitch, okay!?" she relented, giving in to the him, accepting her place. "You've made me your bitch! I'm your fucking dirty whore! Just... PLEASE! Make me cum on daddy's huge black cock!!!"

As soon as she admitted to being his bitch, a jolt of lust went through her as he drilled her with a fury, changing his angle of attack slightly, driving his cock into her in such a way to accomplish one singular goal...

Make this submissive bitch cum.

"AAAHHH! AHHHH! Oh my God! YES! YES! YES!" Faith screamed as Jordan pile-drove his oversized rod in and out of her taut snatch. The thick, spongy head of his huge dick was scratching an itch inside Faith that had been present for years. He was hitting her in places that most men wanted to but never could. But Jordan, he was fitting inside her perfectly. And now, knowing she had his permission to cum, and that she had willingly subjugated herself to him completely, she was about to have a huge orgasm.

Her world was about to shake.

"Cum, bitch! Cum on my fat cock! Cum on daddy's cock!" Jordan commanded, his teeth clenched as he steeled himself to feel her amazing cunt go crazy around his dick.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum, oh my GOD!!" Faith moaned out, eyes squeezed shut.

"Do it, bitch! Cum on daddy's black cock!" Jordan said as he lifted his hand up into the air...

SPANK!

"FUCK! YES! YES! YES! YES! I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum! I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM ON YOUR BIG FAT COCK! YES! YES! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YYYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!" Faith screamed nearly at the top of her lungs as her world exploded, cresting in an incredible wave of pleasure as the biggest orgasm of her life hit her. Any orgasms she had had before this barely counted in comparison. Her body twitched and jerked violently as the orgasm slammed her, grinding into the magnificent King's body, feeling every inch of his cock inside of her.

"SSSSOOOOOO GOOOOOOODD!" Faith moaned out, riding her high. Behind her, Jordan's body was clenched taut, fighting off an orgasm as the fitness model's pussy clenched around him, desperate to make him cum, desperate to take his seed. But Jordan had a plan for the cum filling his balls, and it wasn't for her cunt.

"Fuck! Fuck! You're such a good lay! Fucking made to be fucked!" he groaned, his cock tingling with excitement as her body was quite simply milking his lust with her sexiness.

Looking at the wardrobe mirror, Faith grinned proudly as she watched him fuck her. Jordan was going at her body like a starved animal, such a fit and handsome man he was as and his muscular ass looked so good as he pounded his big whore into oblivion. Already her body looked coated in sweat as it started to drip into her eye, which watched Jordan's powerful muscles tensed as he fucked the hell out of her. The pride of her had work, her round, firm booty was jiggling as she drove herself back into his powerful form, and her huge breasts were bouncing lewdly from this illicit action.

"UGHHH! God! Yes! I want it! I fucking want it!" she groaned. "I want you to fill my nasty pussy with cum! I want you to drain those big, fat balls of yours into your whoreter's pussy! Try and knock me up! Fuck! Fuck! Yes! Yes! AHHH! YES!"

"Fuck! God Damn you would fit right into porn!" he groaned, drilling into her tight snatch even harder, his cock truly a blur as he slammed into her ass and yanked back at her hair even harder and groped her big tits with more fervour.

"Ohhhhh, fuck! I'm too hot for porn!" Faith moaned as she met his thrust, her big booty rippling as he slammed into her like an untamed beast.

"Ugghhh! Fuck! Yes! You're so fucking hot! Fuck! You're so fucking gorgeous... fuck... and sexy... ahh! And your body... fuck... your body is out of this world! Yes! Your ass... your tits! God damn! Fuck! And this pussy feels so fucking good! Too fucking good for porn, but I don't give a shit! You'll be a pornstar one day and I'll make a fortune filming you getting your big fucking ass pounded!" Jordan groaned, giving her the fucking she craved and in his head he imagined the look on Jordan's face when his eighteen-year-old friend saw that he had conquered a woman on par with Faith' perfection to add to their freshly started porn-themed Onlyfans.

Damn, he was fucking a gold mine and he was desperate to mine it!

"AHHHH! YES! Ahhh! AHHHH!" she groaned, her cunt quivering around him, and although she was close, she had to put her foot down to the porn fantasy that Jordan was conducting. "Ahhhhh! I'm your whore, but you can't make me do porn!" Faith moaned and her words did the unthinkable, it made him completely unhinged.

Twisting her onto her side as he continued to beat her pussy up with his piston machinery of a cock, he let go of her gorgeous hair and gripped around her throat with one hand while the other lined up above those rippling ass cheeks.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"UGGHHH! GOD! YES! YES!" she squealed as he began to spank her ass like a madman and the hand on her throat began to apply pressure.

"FUCK! I can't get enough of you! Arghh! I don't think you realise how much money we could make on this fine fucking body! Arghh!" he groaned, digging his fingers into her firm and supple ass cheek. He couldn't believe he was already about to cum so soon, but her pussy was that sweet!

Faith tried to speak, but her words were barely audible as she was gurgling spit as he choked her so hard that breathing turned impossible.

"Fuck! Fuck! FUCK! Just wait whore, I'll make you a pornstar, just you wait!" he moaned, her pussy gripping his cock like a vice, milking it, massaging it as the whore gripped the bed sheets as hard as he was ravaging her.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Ah! Ah! AHHH! AHHHHH! YES! YES! YES! UGHHH! UUUUGGGHHHHH! AHHHHH! AHHHHH! YES! YES! YES! AHHHH! AHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKKK! AHHHH!" she groaned through muffled gurgles, her body shaking with need. And when his fingers on her ass cheek travelled up her body and tugged and twisted her hard nipples roughly, she lost all bearings.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed out in complete and all-consuming pleasure, her body shaking as a violent orgasm hit her, but all she managed to do was to coat her lips with her own spit as her eyes started to fade away as he choked her.

"AHHHH! FUCK! FUCK!" Jordan groaned as her spasming cunt set him off, his dick firing off another load, streams of thick, potent jizz firing out of his cock and into her waiting pussy.

Jordan noticed that she was struggling to remain with him in the moment and that her outstretched and limp arms made her look like a sex toy. Nevertheless, he kept drilling her as his cock fired off, again and again, his nuts twisting and firing out thick bands of creamy seed into her fertile cunt. He just kept going as he shot out more cum, filling her womb with it as he continued to choke her and grope at her incredible tits.

"Fffffffuuuucccckkkkkk! Fuck! Fuck! AHHHHH! Fuck!" she groaned, babbling, her mind and body awash with lust. But she could no longer keep up with him as she stopped driving back at him. She could hardly breathe as she rode out her orgasm, arching her back and making sure his big hands were filled with as much titty-flesh as possible. For such an amazing orgasm, he deserved that much.

Faith lay still like the sex toy she was as he forced her onto her back and he was merciless as he kept on fucking her as they rode out these fierce orgasms. Falling down on top of her body, his lips found hers as he freed her from the chokehold, their sweaty bodies sliding against each other as they withstood the pleasure flowing through them. Eventually, she got her shaking legs wrapped around his body, their tongues dancing as he continued to pump more cum into her. His hands cradled her platinum blonde head, holding her softly as he kept his cock buried to the root inside her, firing off more and more cum into her as lips smacked. Finally, after his balls fired off one last time into her teenage pussy, he kissed her full lips one more time before exhaled loudly. Slowly, Jordan came down from his high, panting for breath, lying on top of the stunning whore with all his weight and he felt completely drained, but not as much as her, she looked a mess.

Pushing herself up by the elbows, she felt him shift between her leg. "Not my pussy... take my ass daddy, you've always wanted to fuck it" Faith begged as he lined up his cock, her pussy soar from all the fucking.

"I thought you'd never ask whore" Jordan grinned before he took a grip around her wide hip with one hand and guided his cock, lubed with her juices, up to her tight sphincter and pushed in.

Reaching forward, he grabbed a handful of her wavy platinum blonde curls and yanked it back roughly, the treatment making her sigh with pleasure.

Using her hair to pull her back, he drove his erect cock forward, the tip pressing against the tight hole, looking to break through. Finding some rewhoretance, he pushed harder, making Faith wince as her asshole fought against the invading slab of meat. It did it's best to hold tight, but his weapon was undeterred. He kept pushing and pushing, until finally...

"AHHHHHH! FUCK FUCK FUCK!" Faith screamed out loudly as her asshole gave, swallowing the thick mushroom tip of his cock. Holy fuck! Even only barely inside, her ass felt incredible, wrapped around his cock tightly, gripping his juice-covered rod like a vice. He slowed down, letting her get adjusted to his size for a moment, until she turned back at him, eyes blazing with heat. "Please don't stop!! Please just ram it in! Oh!!!!! Please fuck me little bro" she begged, fucking begged to be fucked, in the ass.

Fuck... Faith' whorish nature spoke to his heart... what a fucking woman his whore was.

Blazing with lust for this amazing woman, he twisted her hair around his fingers, pulled back forcefully, and with a mighty shove, slammed a good six inches of thick cock up her tight ass. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FUCK! Jesus fucking Christ you're huge! Yes! YES! GOD DAMMIT! Ughhhhh... God!" she squirmed around with six inches of thick cock jammed up her tight little asshole. "Fuck fuck fuck! Jesus! Ughhh... fuck!" she moaned as her ass adjusted to his size.

Jordan was almost overwhelmed with the pleasure her ass was giving him. It gripped the first six inches of his massive cock as if its life depended on it. It felt so goddamn good, her tight ass squeezing his meat like crazy. He looked down, and a shiver went through his cock at the sight of her tight asshole stretched to the fucking brim to take his thick fuck-rod. He didn't know how she could be enjoying such an act as the pain had to be something else, but somehow, someway... this fucking slut...

She was something else.

"FFFUUUUCCKKK! YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSS!" Faith squealed in pleasure, her ass spasming around his thick weapon. "Fuck! FUCK! You're so FUCKING huge!" she cried out, almost crazed with need. "More! MORE!"

Yanking back on her beautiful hair even harder, Jordan pushed another two inches of cock inside her tight hole, amazed that her ass could take such a large cock. "AHHHHHHH! YES! YES!" she screamed out. Her feet kicked wildly in the air as she adjusted to his large size, the tight hole squeezing his cock harder and harder as he forced more dick inside her.

Flexing his hips, Jordan pulled back, easing his juice-soaked cock from her tight, grasping hole, despite its best efforts to swallow it to the root. Then, with another firm yank of her hair, he slammed his cock forward.

"AHHH! FUCK!" the head fitness model screamed in delight, quivering with pleasure as he forced most of his cock back inside her. He repeated the motion, pulling out, then driving in, until he worked up a pretty good pace. "Jesus! Yes! Fuck me, daddy! FUCK ME!" He drove his greased cock in and out of her, her ass starting to get used to its meaty invader, starting to smoothly take his cock in and out of her.

For Jordan, it felt so God damn good! Her tight, grasping hole gripping his cock like crazy, driving him insane. Her tight ass massaged every inch of him inside of her, rewarding him for forcing that massive meat up her asshole and treating it like the nasty fuck-hole it was. A hole this tight and perfect was built for hot, rough anal sex.

"Ahhh! God! Yes!" Faith moaned. She was facing forward, her head bounced as he drove into her, her body shuddering with every forceful fuck into her. She looked incredible like this, taking his cock. Her ass was still held up, making sure to give him easy access to her tight rear. And down below, her succulent, naked breasts swayed with every powerful thrust he made.