Irresistible Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oohhhhh goood...you like it, daddy?" Faith cooed, desperate for another mind-blowing release.

Jordan stood up suddenly, his dick fully erect and ready. Faith no longer was able to shove her tits in his face, and could only hang onto him for dear life. He lowered her down and slammed his entire cock back home, back inside her.

"I fucking LOVE YOU!" he growled honestly, staring into her as she breathed heavily, with overwhelming lust twinkling in her eyes. "I'm gonna fuck you every day!!"

"Oh god..." she whispered, tensing up. "Please keep fucking me, daddy! I'm so close!"

He pulled out as much as he could, to the tip, and slammed her back again. He was strong enough to control the entirety of the movement, and he wanted Faith to feel powerless to stop the onslaught of a huge, wave-like orgasm about to crash into her.

Loud flesh-slapping sounds immediately filled the room as he proceeded to bang her like a sex toy.

"MMMH! MMMH!" Faith moaned so sexily he almost came!

"Has anyone ever fucked you this good?!" Jordan smirked, knowing the answer.

"NO! FUCK! OH GOD! I'M SO CLOSE!" Faith moaned and panted.

"That's right you fucking bitch!" he cursed, barely delaying his own release. "Only I fuck you this good!"

"YES! OH GOD, YES! DADDY! PLEASE, MAKE ME CUM!" Faith begged, a complete toy in his hands.

Jordan saw red. This woman was out of this world. He would go through hell itself to fuck her as often as possible.

The pace was as fervent and aggressive as it physically could now. With violent thrusts it felt like there were bound to be some bruises next day.

Once again, they no longer could speak, just breathing heavily and fast in unison.

"Oh goooooood..." Faith moaned, getting limp and shutting her eyes close.

"Ugh! Fuck! Take it, slut! Cum! Cum! Fucking cum!" Jordan commanded her, feeling his balls squeeze hard.

And Faith, like a good, obedient, cheating slut of a wife, came.

As limp in his hands as she could without falling down, her body shivered and shook, hiding the fact her pussy was convulsing almost painfully, squirting huge streaks of hot juices all around Jordan's dick. Droplets fell onto the floor, with barely audible dripping noises.

"FUUUUCK ME!" Jordan yelled, as his dick unloaded as powerfully as it could.

His balls proceeded to empty inside the welcoming, hot snatch with all of the possible cum. Sperm flooded Faith's womb, desperately trying to breed her. His fingers poked into her tight ass as he held her close, with his dick buried as deeply as it could be.

They rode out their mutual climax together for a very long moment. Every little twitch of their bodies they felt together, her black daddy holding her up in those strong arms and his cock emptying its potent cum deep inside her womb.

"So, when's my first porn shoot?" Faith giggled while he kissed and nibbled on her neck.

"Tonight" Jordan told her firmly when he lifted his head to look down on the blacked wife.

"Wait what?!?" Faith gasped, his cock still blasting cum deep inside of her.

"Yeah, tonight! So, you need to grab a quick shower while I pack your belongings and when you come out of that bathroom, I want you dressed the exact same way you did earlier, except without underwear" Jordan commanded his bitch before pulling out of her bred pussy.

"Fuck... where am I going with my belongings?" Faith asked when he sat her back down, beginning to understand the consequences of the breeding she had just experienced.

"To my friend Anthony's place. You'll meet your co-star there" Jordan grinned at her shocked expression.

"Wait, do I have to move in there?" Faith asked, horrified as her mind quickly went to her own eighteen-year-old son Anthony, but it couldn't be him.

No way! She was just overthinking things...

"Yeah, it's where we shoot our content from, but you won't live there alone! Your co-star Alexis lives there too, although the bed might be a bit small for the two of you, I doubt any of you will complain" Jordan grinned when the horror spread across her sweaty face.

"My co-star Alexis..." Faith gasped, hoping the Alexis she was gonna start living with wasn't her own eighteen-year-old Alexis, her very own daughter, that she hadn't really spoken to since leaving her ex.

God... how many years ago was that?

Fuck... Anthony and Alexis... was it just a coincidence with the names... or was it her own fucking children?!?

"Yeah and you know what's so funny?" Jordan grinned at the blonde whore trying to figure the puzzle out.

"What?" Faith asked, dreading his next words while he fetched the phone by the nightstand, ending the recording of their first ever sex tape.

"Alexis looks almost identical with you... especially when Anthony pounds her big fucking ass! Damn, her ass is almost as big as yours! It's almost like she's your daughter or something" Jordan laughed as the blonde bimbo finally figured it out.

"Oh fuck" Faith gasped at the realisation that she was finally forced to see her own daughter again... and that her own eighteen-year-old son was fucking his own eighteen-year-old half-sister and fucking filming it!

Only, unlike most moms, she wasn't outraged or terrified of re-connecting with two of her kids. Instead, she was turned on beyond compare that she would spend her night being bred side by side her own flesh and blood.

"I can't wait to be your pornstar" Faith moaned, loving how he grinned widened.

"You're fucking perfect! Now get into that shower and be quick, Blake's classes just ended, he'll be here soon and we gotta be out of their lives by then" Jordan told her before lining up his hand.

SPANK!

"Oh fuck... will I be allowed to even leave that apartment?" Faith asked, not sure if she had been turned into a black cock slave or not.

"Yeah, but you and Alexis will probably be too busy fucking each other when we're not around to breed you! So, I don't think the two of you will leave until one of you becomes pregnant!" Jordan laughed as he dressed. "By the way, I'm taking your Porsche. I'll need the car more than you" Jordan laughed, loving the power he held over the sexy thirty-four-year-old bombshell.

"It's your car now..." Faith gave him permission without even thinking twice, since her mind was focus on being pounded next to her two kids.

Damn... most moms would be horrified at the thought...

But Faith wasn't...

After all...

She had always wanted to fuck her clone...

And now she could by fucking her own identical daughter!