Is It Really Me? Ch. 05

Story Info
Ann & I celebrate our anniversary at a club, but...
2.4k words
4.68
11.5k
10
4

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,208 Followers

In the days after the tennis match at Jeff's house, I was very busy at work. Every day I finished after 7 pm.

I was so tired by the time I arrived home, that I hardly watched TV or had time for Ann.

I went to sleep early and woke up early to go to work again.

Tuesday was an unusually easy day at work. Once I was finished I headed to the gym.

It wasn't one of Jeff's regular days, so I knew that he wouldn't be there.

Sitting alone in the sauna gave me ample time to think about my 'affair' with Jeff.

His dominant personality and especially his handsomely manly body... I was almost drooling remembering Jeff's cock steadily growing inside my mouth here in this sauna...

Jeez, for a lifelong straight guy I turned out to be anything but...

I suddenly recalled that Jeff suggested to call up Studio nightclub in advance and reserve a table for Wednesday at 10 pm (Anniversary with Ann).

I got out, took a short shower and made a phone call to the club. The receptionist was very courteous, but she told me that on Wednesday all the tables were booked solid since last weekend.

God! I screwed up by not calling earlier...

I was upset at myself, but in front of Ann I pretended to be OK.

That evening Ann and I watched together a chick-flick that ended at 11:30. Ann was half asleep toward the end of the movie and I had to drag her to bed.

On Wednesday, my work day was easy - Earlier in the week I told my boss about our anniversary and he let me leave early.

At 5 pm I was on my way back home.

However, I had to switch directions, realizing that I didn't buy Ann a present!

Since my encounters with Jeff began, I found myself distracted and forgetful too often!...

I stopped at a flower shop, bought 12 red roses and hoped that these with the nightclub rendezvous would be sufficient, or even adequate, for our anniversary.

Ann was already at home when I arrived. I gave her the flowers and she politely thanked me, avoiding my eyes.

Then she looked at me with fire in her eyes, "Dear, you were very busy at work in the last few days and totally neglected me. You were nice to bring these flowers, but you hardly talked to me and we didn't have sex at all. You know how horny I become if you don't touch me the whole week!"

"Sorry dear... I'll make it up to you... I promise!"

I poured us each a glass of Chardonnay and we went to eat dinner.

For the anniversary Ann labored in the kitchen to make my favorite meal: A large portion of orange/pecan salad with mushrooms, veal parmigiana and a Bavarian cake. Everything was delicious.

When dinner was over, I kissed Ann and thanked her for her great effort in making such complicated meal for me.

She smiled, "You hate nightclubs, yet you were nice and agreed to accompany me, so I decided to be nice too..."

Ann went to take a shower and dress up. I knew it would take her at least an hour. I had time to watch the news.

Later I dressed up in nice blue pants and a gray shirt. I even polished my shoes.

I was reading the newspaper when Ann came out of the dressing room.

I looked at her and my jaw dropped.

For the evening out she put on a short black skirt, tight white blouse with front buttons and underneath a dark bra that accentuated her perky tits. A pair of shiny high heels shoes made it all look even sexier. Ruby red lipstick and a golden necklace were added for extra effects...

I don't remember ever seeing her that attractive! Ann looked gorgeous and almost... slutty!

"You like?..." she asked me with smile, "I've determined, that if for once we go to a nightclub, I want to feel young again."

I stared at her admiringly, "Ann you ARE young! You look amazing and I adore you..."

She blushed, "Going in public like that, I need to get my courage up. Let me have another glass of wine before we go."

We left the house at 9:45 pm.

There were about 20 people outside the club's door. I approached the bouncer, slipped in his hand a 20 dollar bill and he let us in.

It seemed dark with dizzying colorful lights and about 50 people inside.

We were making our way toward the bar, when I heard a voice trying to get my attention.

It was Jeff.

He was sitting with Sam at a table for 4.

A couple of empty Heineken beers suggested that they were in the club for quite sometime.

He smiled at me and said, "I assume that you couldn't get a table, so why don't you guys join us?"

I introduced Jeff and Sam to Ann as friends from the gym.

Jeff stared at her and mumbled, "Your husband told us that his wife is good looking, but we've never imagined that you were SO pretty!"

Ann's face became red-beet, but said nothing. She sat down.

I grabbed the chair to her left and sat by her side.

"Where are my manners?..." said Jeff and stood up. "What do you two want to drink?"

"I'll have a beer," I responded. "And you Ann, what are you in the mood for?"

Before she could answer, Jeff said, "I have an idea. The bar has a wonderful house cocktail. I'll bring one for Ann."

Jeff left and Sam started telling us stories about his work as a software analyst and the people he worked with. He seemed like a good story teller, but the background noise and the dancing people near by made it almost impossible to hear any details.

In the meantime Jeff came back with a six pack of beers and a decorated cocktail glass.

He handed it to Ann and waited for her to try it.

She sipped it and said, "It's sweet. It has pineapple, rum and something else. I like it!"

Jeff smiled and sat down on Ann's right.

Everybody was drinking now and watching the growing crowd. The darkness and artificial fog made visibility very limited.

The music gradually changed to a more rhythmic tune, encouraging the guests to dance.

Several guests have left their tables and started dancing to the bouncing music.

Jeff gazed at me and then at Ann, who was just finishing her cocktail.

He said to her, " Your husband mentioned to me, that he is not fond of dancing. Would you allow me the honor, please?"

Ann looked at me pleadingly and I nodded to her to go ahead.

Jeff led her away and they disappeared into the dancing crowd on the floor.

I was drinking my second beer, enjoying the fact that unlike many others I did have a seat and... I wasn't forced to dance.

Sam moved to sit by me and we were having idle talk about politics, football and then... the gym.

Sam stared at me with a devilish grin on his lips, "I still recall the awesome job you did for me in the sauna. You made both me and Jeff very happy that evening."

I wasn't sure if he expected a response or not. I didn't.

Subsequently, he took my nearest hand and placed it on the bulge in his pants and watched for my reaction.

I looked around. Nobody was paying attention to us, and the lower part of Sam's body was partially hidden by the nice tablecloth, so I resigned to caress his genitals over his pants.

After a couple of minutes he opened his zipper, pushed my hand toward his hardening cock and made me rub him harder.

It felt very naughty and exciting to do it in a public place, knowing that nobody has a clue about our risky game...

My own dick began growing in anticipation.

Sam felt the same way. He moaned softly. Short time later his body tensed and his cum was spewing all over my hand.

I captured most of his spunk, but some landed on his pants.

I tried to take a napkin from the table to clean his cum, but Sam stopped me.

With his hand he grabbed my erect dick over my pants and squeezed it hard, "I knew that you'd love this game," he said. "Now be a good boy, put my goo in your mouth and swallow it for me."

I put my palm in my mouth and was able to take most of it. Few drops landed on my lips and right cheek.

Sam prevented me from cleaning my face with a tissue, "You look good the way you are. Leave it there!"

I sat down thinking to myself - Nobody was looking at me or even cared, so I could do what he wanted...

In fact, this act of public defiance was arousing to me as well!

The action with Sam and the beers started affecting my judgement. I felt happier, more adventurous and especially... hornier.

However, first I needed to pee.

I stood up and went toward the presumed direction of the rest rooms.

The club had a large central area dedicated to dancing couples, with the tables surrounding it.

In addition, there were other smaller dark corners and half-rooms, that were occupied by people dancing, kissing or fondling.

I was still looking for the restroom, when I saw Jeff and Ann moving in a slow dance in one of these dark corners. He was behind her holding her waist and she was leaning backwards on his body.

Ann had her eyes closed and a happy expression on her face.

I was mesmerized by the intimate pose my wife was engaged in with guy that she only met an hour ago...

I felt anxious, but interestingly, even more aroused!

I came closer to see them better and Jeff noticed me.

He smiled and while continuing to slowly dance, he turned Ann to face me.

Her eyes were shut and she appeared relaxed and dreamy...

Jeff looked directly at me and started moving his hand from her waist to her flat tummy and upward still.

He gently caressed her breast over her shirt and she moaned.

He began rubbing her tit and then pinching her nipple. She put her hand on his and moved it with him over her covered breast.

Only then I realized that Ann's dark bra was no longer on her beautiful boobs!...

Jeff slowly opened the 2 upper buttons of her blouse and inserted his hand to cup Ann's orb.

He was squeezing her nipple lightly causing her to moan again.

All that time Jeff was looking directly at me, smirk on his face...

The image of them together was so erotic, with their slow movement on the floor and Jeff unabashedly grabbing Ann's nipple, that my 'mild horniness' (following the hand job game with Sam) now became a visible tent in my pants.

Jeff noticed it too.

He had an amused expression on his face...

Jeff disengaged his groin from Ann's backside and I could see that he also had a big bulge in his pants.

Then Jeff removed his hand from her chest, grabbed Ann's hand and guided it gently backwards to his cock.

He helped her move up-and-down on it for a couple of times and then she continued doing it by herself.

He moved his hand back toward her sheer shirt, opened the remaining buttons and exposed her bare tits to me...

There were 6 other people in that dark corner at the time, but luckily no one seemed to notice...

It was Jeff and Ann in a slow and highly sensual scene, where I was the only audience.

Seeing him massaging both her exposed tits, while she was playing with his erect cock was too much for me.

Most husbands would have stopped the dance and grab their wives to leave the place immediately, or even become violent! But not me...

I guess I was created differently - The live sexual act before me took me over the edge and even though I wasn't touching my dick, I erupted in my pants...

Jeff observed it as it was happening and mischievously smiled at me.

I ran away to look for the restroom.

After several minutes of continuous search I found it. I tried to clean myself the best I could and then went back. Jeff and Ann were no longer in the same corner, so I sat again by Sam.

He looked at my pants that had a wet stain on them. He smirked, but said nothing.

By the time Jeff and Ann arrived in our area, Sam and I finished another beer.

Our sitting area was slightly more illuminated and I could see that Ann was still braless, her hair disheveled, the lipstick smeared... But she looked happy and more awake than before.

At this moment she appeared to me like an extremely erotic angel!

I wasn't upset or angry. In fact, and in spite of cumming in my pants 1/2 an hour earlier, I became horny again...

The clock on the wall reminded me that it was becoming late.

I took Ann's hand, thanked the 2 guys for a wonderful evening and drove home.

At home Ann was too weak to undress. I helped her move to the bed and laid her on her back.

In no time she fell into a deep sleep.

I stared at the love of my life. Her clothes were crumbled and partially undone. A mixture of lipstick and makeup smeared on certain parts of her pretty face.

However, her face expression showed calmness and even a content smile...

I couldn't resist the temptation.

I spread her legs apart and noticed that her panties were not on.

Her bare cunt was reddish and was clearly used in the last few hours.

I licked her clit and spread her labia sideways. A whitish fluid dripped out of her open pussy.

I bent down and sucked it clean...

Obviously Jeff had sex with Ann.

Yes, Jeff fucked my wife in the nightclub tonight!...

Afterwards, while in bed, I remained awake for awhile, trying to assess my feelings.

I realized that I wasn't distressed or resentful toward Jeff.

I was utterly humiliated, but... aroused beyond belief!...

Only after masturbating myself to an enormous climax, I was able to fall asleep.

ragal2
ragal2
1,208 Followers